PDA

View Full Version : credit help/advice

EJdm
03-18-2010, 10:51 PM
okay so there an old navy account open maxed out and on collection under my name but ITS NOT MINES AND IVE NEVER OPENED WITH THEM...i called old navy they ran my SSN, DOB and NAME but said i have no account with them...questions how do i get the credit bureau to take it off??? i have dispute, file identity theft, file some other stuff as well...thanks for any help or advice...

wannab20hatch
03-19-2010, 12:26 AM
youll need to accumulate all paper work from old navy saying they have nothing and mail it certified to the credit bureau/bureau's its appearing on. it wont happen overnight. itll take some time.

i had to get my dads house off my report when i went for pre approval. they said i had a 15 year mortgage history under my name and im only 25. doubt they give 10 year old kids homes. dont add jr to your kids name. it causes lots of problems.

EJdm
03-21-2010, 09:01 PM
k kool but old navy said that they cant help me bc im not even in there system...i had asked for just a letter stating that i have no account with them nad they wont do it

BanginJimmy
03-30-2010, 08:26 PM
Your credit report should have an account number on it. Use that account number to get the info from Old Navy with the name of the account holder.