PDA

View Full Version : Music √ Mr. Clean makes da hippity hop!?

Mr. Clean
03-18-2010, 09:57 PM
Update 8.22.10 !

Alright, this is celebration of my new FaceBook page. Need some supporters so gimme some feedback! Still working with GarageBand (comes on all mac computers. Pretty extensive but certainly no logic or pro tools or anything). Figured I'd post up the link and see if anyone digs. These are like the top new ones I've got at the moment. Most are unfinished, but I always need constructive criiticism on my sparetime hobby. I never use samples or loops so forgive me if stuff sounds moderately the same. It takes a lot to get out of your mind's rut, so be nice lol.

Getcha Dance Pants On. (http://www.facebook.com/pages/DJ-Junooo/136200646401619)

mushroom_toy
03-18-2010, 10:02 PM
Lol Get down had my dog barking...

Mr. Clean
03-18-2010, 10:04 PM
it better, mother fucker.

lol. it's the newest beat. still quite unfinished.

mushroom_toy
03-18-2010, 10:05 PM
Youre dipping your finger in all kinda shit these days lol. You still working at year one?

.blank cd
03-18-2010, 10:06 PM
Id rep you, but I dont fucking know how anymore!

Mr. Clean
03-18-2010, 10:17 PM
bwahahahahahahaha it's under the posts... the little sheriff star.

and luke i've been doin' this for a while, but i just recently got a little better lol. and yes i work at year one. and yes it blows.

mushroom_toy
03-18-2010, 10:19 PM
Yeah I knew it blew lol. Didnt know youd been doing this. I can dig it.

Mr. Clean
03-20-2010, 08:45 AM
fail ass music section.

cjhutch
03-20-2010, 11:38 PM
Well, I think all of your beats sound the same and IMO they are not very good. Seriously, I made better beats than that when I was making ringtones for people in middle/high school. The Egyptian Rhythm is the best beat, but you layered too much on top of it and towards the end it just got way too cluttered. What software are you using? If it's your passion keep at it, but just mix it up a little and use instruments that you would never imagine being used in a hip hop song and look towards other countries for influences. For example I know of a popular producer that got a lot of influence from listening to Moondog tracks.

Mr. Clean
03-22-2010, 05:53 PM
i just use garage band. i can't afford anything else. i've kinda tapped out it's instrument bank. and thanks for your criticism i guess :thinking:

the egyptian rhythm tune was done by the famous Dirty Octopus, i just kinda filled my own stuff in.

JITB
03-22-2010, 05:57 PM
the last 2 are the best... how long have u been using it?

i know its hard to put ur music up especially when your still learning...lol

i think the last 2 i liked the most because of the melody, alot of the other songs didnt have a melody, and i am a sucker for a smooth melody in the background..

Mr. Clean
03-27-2010, 04:32 PM
got 3 new beats up. #'s 2-4.

Mr. Clean
03-31-2010, 10:10 PM
NEW BEATS POSTED, BI-OTCH.

BexSican 408
04-15-2010, 01:43 AM
I can dig it man.. I love doing this shit too. I'm not good at all ha but it's a lot of fun.

DeeAOne
04-15-2010, 01:57 AM
i like Dark Night and Whiter Than a Blizzard. youre good bro. keep it up.

just from my point of view, work on changing up your baseline. some are pretty similar.

Mr. Clean
04-24-2010, 07:40 PM
3 New Beats, yo!

lol.

5speed
04-24-2010, 08:44 PM
Hmmm... can't say I like it, but keep doing you. I think they are boring. I grew up with a lot of underground artists, and still know a few who do big things. I think that is what makes me very picky.

Here is a friends. He has done stuff for East Side Boyz, Lil John, and some other mainstream artist. He does a lot of underground stuff too.

Ribah on the beat!

http://www.myspace.com/ribah

Here is my friend OMT, originally out of Stockbridge.

http://www.myspace.com/therealprojectx

Mr. Clean
04-25-2010, 04:36 PM
i guess should explain that i'm working with a $300 program, and use zero loops. each one is kinda hand-crafted, which makes me feel better at the end of the day lol. i mean that guy's stuff blows mine away, but i'm also very limited. thanks for listening though.

this thread is slowly backfiring lol. everyone always knows someone better than someone else.

5speed
04-25-2010, 11:48 PM
i guess should explain that i'm working with a $300 program, and use zero loops. each one is kinda hand-crafted, which makes me feel better at the end of the day lol. i mean that guy's stuff blows mine away, but i'm also very limited. thanks for listening though.

this thread is slowly backfiring lol. everyone always knows someone better than someone else.

Nahh dude, you doing fine. OMT/Project X is just bootleg Fruityloops and Acid Pro. He recorded all of those songs with an Xbox Live microphone. He just has a lot of passion in what he does, and it shows.

As for Ribah, he uses Fruityloops and Reason. He has a drum machine I think, but he is still on a very low budget.

I used to make a lot of beats myself for my neighbors who had a lot of house shows and with OMT.

Mr. Clean
05-20-2010, 10:43 PM
new ones.

Mr. Clean
08-22-2010, 11:34 AM
bump it to da top for the facebook page. need some 'Likes'