PDA

View Full Version : Need help with lowering:92 integra

laokid
03-18-2010, 06:46 PM
OK, heres the story i bought the car with eBay coil overs on my stock struts and it had a perfect drop but a shitty ride. about 2months ago i swapped them out for ground control coil overs and kyb gr-2 struts (DAily DRiven)and by that time i would think it would break in...i am having problems lowering the passenger front side.i have both of my front sleeves adjusted all the way down and the passenger front side still sits about a finger and a half higher then the rest and i do not want to raise the other 3 sides too even it out. Does anybody know what could be the problem?????***also i can hear a squeaky like noise from the passenger side when i apply pressure on it(push it up and down)

1.i was thinking about removing both sleeves and using the springs...bad idea or good?
2.Swaaping the front struts if possible(maybe that side need some weight to break in)
3.cutt one of the coils or possibly heat them???

Thanks for the help IA!
REpps:goodjob:

silverDA
03-18-2010, 06:59 PM
i had the same problem when i had sleeves.im now on fulls and there all set the same.

Barefoot
03-18-2010, 07:23 PM
no on all 3. check everything make sure u have it all installed correct on that side.

laokid
03-18-2010, 07:30 PM
i had the same problem when i had sleeves.im now on fulls and there all set the same.
hrmmm.............

no on all 3. check everything make sure u have it all installed correct on that side.
i tripled checked!

geezy
03-18-2010, 08:38 PM
i have this problem as of today too. but with me when i make a turn the back shocks or springs make a squeeky noise!
or atleast in that area!

Umby
03-18-2010, 11:04 PM
i have this problem as of today too. but with me when i make a turn the back shocks or springs make a squeeky noise!
or atleast in that area!

Thats probably your trailing arm bushings

laokid
03-21-2010, 10:29 AM
so i was thinking about removing my front sleeves and leaving the springs from the ground controls?????anybodyy done this before with ground controls on a DA????????????????????????????????????

BlackDubs
03-21-2010, 11:42 AM
Does the shock compress down when you push on it? And is your shocks sitting right in your front forks? Im pretty sure you've checked it. Just a thought.

And I wouldnt ride on just the springs. If you really want to do that, Ill trade you some no name lowering springs I have :).

laokid
03-21-2010, 01:46 PM
hahaha imma try it too see how it rides!

Austin?
03-21-2010, 02:14 PM
i knoe why it like that, you are to heavy.. you should sit on the other side,,, nah j/k

laokid
03-21-2010, 02:29 PM
i knoe why it like that, you are to heavy.. you should sit on the other side,,, nah j/k

at least i can reach the pedals ohh