PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Fuck MMRUSA.com

02lx
11-02-2005, 06:09 AM
I ordered my damn rotors last week from montaray motorsport, their website is mmrusa.com and they have not come yet, I called their number and it said their mailbox was full, and I sent an email, no response yet, and it ran me damn 150 for the rotors :rant:

quickdodgeŽ
11-02-2005, 06:40 AM
I bought from them about 3 years ago. It took a couple of weeks to get my product. In fact, the day I was going to call them, I went to a local shjop and bought what I had gotten and when I went home to call and cancel my order, they were in the mail. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
11-02-2005, 08:43 AM
I ordered my damn rotors last week from montaray motorsport, their website is mmrusa.com and they have not come yet, I called their number and it said their mailbox was full, and I sent an email, no response yet, and it ran me damn 150 for the rotors :rant:

did you see how long they said it would take to come?

99SI
11-02-2005, 09:16 AM
Not everyone has the best shipping. Most companies I have ordered from usually say 2-3 weeks for delivery. Good luck, I hope your rotors come soon.

02lx
11-02-2005, 09:29 AM
son of a bitch, are you serious, damn they need to get on the ball, especially if you paying for the damn shipping