PDA

View Full Version : Walmart says...All black people must leave...

LvnBoOst
03-18-2010, 08:31 AM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Black-people-must-leave-NJ-apf-1749619349.html?x=0
Wow...:thinking:

antj101
03-18-2010, 08:36 AM
I heard about this on the radio. It was funny as hell! no offense intended

MR2DR
03-18-2010, 08:51 AM
LOL at boycotting walmart. Simpsons tried it, Family guy tried it, south park tried it.. it's doesn't work!

http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/7/q/I/sp809_Something_Wall-Mart_This_Way_Comes_2.jpg

RallyMazda01
03-18-2010, 09:24 AM
LOL at boycotting walmart. Simpsons tried it, Family guy tried it, south park tried it.. it's doesn't work!

http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/7/q/I/sp809_Something_Wall-Mart_This_Way_Comes_2.jpg

lol x2

Elbow
03-18-2010, 09:25 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

xxbckiexx
03-18-2010, 09:26 AM
so stupid.. it obviously wasn't walmart or a walmart employee. it was some jack ass that got on one of the phones and put it on speaker. so dumb.

quickdodgeŽ
03-18-2010, 09:27 AM
so stupid.. it obviously wasn't walmart or a walmart employee. it was some jack ass that got on one of the phones and put it on speaker. so dumb.

Exactly. DO people really think that Wal*Mart would actually do something that damaging to itself? People overreacting for no reason at all.

I love Wal*Mart! Later, QD.

Boosted FC
03-18-2010, 09:29 AM
Damn, they are more racist up North than in the South......:no:

Nismo
03-18-2010, 09:29 AM
Eh who the fuck cares?

Boosted FC
03-18-2010, 09:30 AM

Yep, Tell that to the black people that will want to boycott Walmart now.

5spdfrk
03-18-2010, 09:31 AM
I remember finding a website a while back that told the code to enter on the phones throughout the store to use the Wal-mart PA system. That would be my guess that either someone figured out the codes or an ex-employee was pissed off. lol

dtmcnamara
03-18-2010, 09:33 AM
thats what im saying...

oneSLOWex
03-18-2010, 09:34 AM
LOL like others have said, they know damn well that no one working at that Wal Mart actually said that, it was some stupid kid that picked up on of the million phones they have all over the store. I have done stuff like that before when I was younger...well not said what they did...but I have played shit from my phone on it before LOL

Elbow
03-18-2010, 09:39 AM
If I was black I'd be pissed at the morons boycotting Wal Mart now not the store. The ones crying about it are the ones looking stupid.

BluesClues
03-18-2010, 09:55 AM
Well, looks like Walmart shall be losing a lot of business now :dunno:

xxbckiexx
03-18-2010, 09:58 AM
Yep, Tell that to the black people that will want to boycott Walmart now.

Ignorance is bliss i suppose yea? We'll see how long those people boycott walmart. They need their discount prices on everything. They might not go for a week, and then realize "man I don't give a god damn if they said black people leave, i'm savin me some money!".

Just like I would do if they told all white people to leave the store. In fact boycott wouldn't even be in my list of things to do. If i heard that over the loud speaker I would laugh and say to myself "some idiot got to one of the phones and made the announcement, nice!"

Just like the guy that stood in the back and answered wal marts phone.. http://www.phonelosers.org/wal-mart/

90% of wal marts staff are minorities. I cant' remember the last time i saw a white person at wal mart other than the 90 yr old greeter and receipt checker. If people boycott wal mart because some idiot found the phone and made an announcement then that's the dumbest act in the history of the world.

oneSLOWex
03-18-2010, 09:59 AM

LOL in that one location, but not much im sure. Not everyone is THAT dumb.

xxbckiexx
03-18-2010, 10:02 AM
If I was black I'd be pissed at the morons boycotting Wal Mart now not the store. The ones crying about it are the ones looking stupid.

For once I agree. You'd have to be a god damn idiot to boycott walmart for something this god damn dumb. It's like these people "boycotting" have no common sense.

xxbckiexx
03-18-2010, 10:04 AM
Damn, they are more racist up North than in the South......:no:

Congratulations, you're an idiot.

quickdodgeŽ
03-18-2010, 10:20 AM

No they won't. Later, QD.

LvnBoOst
03-18-2010, 10:23 AM
If i heard that over the loud speaker I would laugh and say to myself "some idiot got to one of the phones and made the announcement, nice!".

I think I would laugh as well....

Boosted FC
03-18-2010, 02:37 PM
Congratulations, you're an idiot.

lol

skacore
03-18-2010, 02:49 PM
This is so stupid, people always overreact when anything with black people are involved.

Andr3w
03-18-2010, 02:52 PM
hahaha. btw if any of you ever want to make an announcement over the whole store at Wal-Mart just pick up any phone in the store and dial "#96"

Boosted FC
03-18-2010, 02:56 PM
This is so stupid, people always overreact when anything with black people are involved.

Watch it, you may get called an idiot.....lol

xxbckiexx
03-18-2010, 02:57 PM
Watch it, you may get called an idiot.....lol

you're one of the ones overreacting, idiot.

DVSRX-7
03-18-2010, 02:58 PM
gay

Boosted FC
03-18-2010, 02:59 PM
you're one of the ones overreacting, idiot.

Did you just learn that word?

81911SC
03-18-2010, 03:15 PM

God you're stupid.

JDMbabe
03-18-2010, 03:26 PM
honestly i would have laughed too, unless someone was physically trying to put me out... then i'd be like wtf.

RL...
03-18-2010, 04:06 PM
It's obvious the message said by one person whether an emplyee or not is wal mart's perspective, although the actions of a few seem to make us generalize about the whole, whether it's about a company or race, etc... The people that really got hurt over that message are going to have a tainted image on wal mart in their head now, although I definitely do not. Wal mart is evil for reasons bigger than a racial prank joke.

RL...
03-18-2010, 04:08 PM
Honestly ever since 9/11 I hear people make racist remarks about middle eastern people all the time which isn't fair either, but like my second grade teacher told me life isn't fair.

xxbckiexx
03-18-2010, 04:15 PM
Did you just learn that word?

you're an idiot.

djpikachu1
03-18-2010, 05:00 PM
It really works lol I made an announcement at the walmart on howell mill saying "attention walmart customers i have to take a shit"

hahaha. btw if any of you ever want to make an announcement over the whole store at Wal-Mart just pick up any phone in the store and dial "#96"

Got Milk?
03-18-2010, 05:09 PM
You know what. Fuck them. Black people always overreact to everything a white man have to say about them. So what, maybe someone walked in the store, it could even have been a black person, and walked in and made the announcement.

§treet_§peed
03-18-2010, 05:14 PM
LOL at Wally World loosing any business that wouldn't amount to a flea on a Blue Whale. Even if it amounted to that size. I find it Hilarious that those few that said they planned on boycotting Wall World and thinking they are gonna make a difference. Do they know how much money Wally World makes per minute profit? Hell, in the 2004-2005 Wally World was averaging $20,000 per minute profit. I would of laughed whenever whoever said that over the PA, regardless.

JDMbabe
03-18-2010, 06:25 PM
You know what. Fuck them. Black people always overreact to everything a white man have to say about them. So what, maybe someone walked in the store, it could even have been a black person, and walked in and made the announcement.

dude really? its not about "black people overreacting" its the fact that a specific group of people was asked to leave.... if they said all white people or all mexicans... you and them would have gotten just as mad. Either way you look at it, no one should ask a specific race to leave..

§treet_§peed
03-18-2010, 06:51 PM
dude really? its not about "black people overreacting" its the fact that a specific group of people was asked to leave.... if they said all white people or all mexicans... you and them would have gotten just as mad. Either way you look at it, no one should ask a specific race to leave..
I can say I wouldn't of gotten mad. I would of simply said fuck you and suck a dick to whomever said it.

cjhutch
03-18-2010, 09:09 PM
honestly i would have laughed too, unless someone was physically trying to put me out... then i'd be like wtf.

Same here, I have been in stores before where someone has made a prank call over the PA and I just ignore it. You know in the back of your mind that no one working there did it and if they did it was probably someone that hates their job and probably on their way to getting fired.

If they are lucky Wal-Mart will probably offer them a gift card and a free soda and they will be back there shopping again. Regardless they will return. I personally try to avoid going to Wal-Mart for many reasons. I just really don't agree with many of their practices. Not just with their employees, but also with people trying to do business with them.

Mantooth
03-18-2010, 09:14 PM
L OH FUCKING L at people thinking Walmart had ANYTHING to do with this.

bdydrpdmazda
03-18-2010, 09:15 PM
I love Wal*Mart! Later, QD.

X2...