PDA

View Full Version : IA is Dying...

-EnVus-
03-18-2010, 12:39 AM
Well i like the whole idea of IA getting better with upgrades. I don't like how it is setup now it makes me have to think.I miss the old IA setup i just don't the issues and old software we had.
Any who i think i wont be getting on as much due to this and well its getting lame these days.
I may check in every now and then to pep some parts out etc...
I hope it is a lot easier to understand and use when i come back. Hopefully the site is still here and New owner didn't trash it.
I will miss the good times and talking to the people but wont miss the drama and childishness.
You may see me post in a thread sometime but no thread posting as i faze myself out.
Hope you all have fun and enjoy and talk to my peps later.....

PS...This is not a Good bye thread like Nemesis was lol...Just more of a trying to find a life outside IA

tdurr
03-18-2010, 12:43 AM
Well i like the whole idea of IA getting better with upgrades. I don't like how it is setup now it makes me have to think.I miss the old IA setup i just don't the issues and old software we had.
Any who i think i wont be getting on as much due to this and well its getting lame these days.
I may check in every now and then to pep some parts out etc...
I hope it is a lot easier to understand and use when i come back. Hopefully the site is still here and New owner didn't trash it.
I will miss the good times and talking to the people but wont miss the drama and childishness.
You may see me post in a thread sometime but no thread posting as i faze myself out.
Hope you all have fun and enjoy and talk to my peps later.....

PS...This is not a Good bye thread like Nemesis was lol...Just more of a trying to find a life outside IA

good luck wit that.

-EnVus-
03-18-2010, 12:45 AM
Yeah its gonna be hard but ill go on the wagon starting tomorrow lol

tdurr
03-18-2010, 12:48 AM
haha ill rep u when i can for being cool about it.

-EnVus-
03-18-2010, 12:49 AM
haha ill rep u when i can for being cool about it.

Thanks they will be returned as always;)

punkr6
03-18-2010, 01:01 AM
take me with you...