PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Chuck Norris turns 70 today. Rumor has it he bought himself a Nissan GT-R for his bir

Theycall_Metue
03-17-2010, 11:58 AM
hope its not a repost
well some of my favorite

-Newton’s Third Law is wrong: Although it states that for each action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, there is no force equal to a GT-R.

-A tsunami that hit the Oregon Coast reportedly caused by an earthquake in Japan was actually the result of early engine dyno runs by the GT-R.

-If you tattoo GT-R on your chest you will instantly become a superhero with the ability to take down Batman, Superman, Spiderman and the Hulk all together in a cage fight.

-Scientists have estimated that the energy given off during the Big Bang is roughly equal to the GT-R idling at rest.

-In honor of GT-R, all McDonald’s in Japan have an even larger size than the super-size. When ordering, just ask to be GT-R-sized.

-When taking the SAT, write “GT-R” for every answer. You will get a perfect score.

-Driving a GT-R Walter Rohrl completed TWO full laps of the Nurburgring in 7.48. He can no longer bring himself to drive a Porsche and will demo the GT-R’s air conditioning at Nissan press launches.

-The GT-R has no tachometer. Its engine speed is measured on the Richter Scale.

-The GT-R doesn’t need or want a HEMI.

-The GT-R can touch MC Hammer. In fact the GT-R ran his ass over.

-Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears GT-R pajamas.

-When the GT-R launches. It isn’t moving forward, it’s pushing the Earth back.

-Diamonds can be created by driving the GT-R over lumps of coal.

-The GT-R has no windshield wipers. The GT-R is too fast for rain to touch it.

-Used oil from the GT-R isn’t recycled. It’s used as the major ingredient in energy drinks.

-Upon hearing that a GT-R will run Le Mans next year, Audi pulled out.

-Gran Turismo 5 will only have one car—the GT-R. Everything else is now redundant.

-The speed of light is equal to the GT-R’s top speed…in first gear.

-Running the GT-R’s A/C with the windows down will reverse global warming. On max it will cause the next Ice Age.

-In Jurassic Park, the Tyrannosaurus Rex wasn’t chasing the jeep. A GT-R was chasing the Tyrannosaurus AND the jeep.

-Rules of fighting: 1) Don’t bring a knife to a gun fight. Rules of racing: 1) Don’t bring a Veyron to race a GT-R

-For the GT-R, every street is “one way”. Whichever way the GT-R is going.

-A GT-R running the Angeles Crest registered a 9.0 on the Richter scale at Cal Tech

-A GT-R once raced another GT-R. The GT-R was undefeated.

-GT-R is not only a noun, but a verb.

-The Death Star was an after-work project for the GT-R engineers.

-In the Bugatti Veyron top speed run episode of Top Gear, the GT-R was used as a camera car. Only one GT-R was needed to get both forward and rear shots of the Veyron at top speed.

-When Bernie Ecclestone suggested that the GT-R be allowed to run in F1 all the other teams protested. Except Ferrari, they are already using a disguised GT-R.

-Increased melting of the ice packs was caused by the GT-R cold weather testing in the Arctic Circle.

-The GT-R caused Carrol Shelby’s heart problems.

-The GT-R gives Calvin stage-fright.

-The Earth’s rotation is the result of the GT-R using the planet as a chassis dyno. Leap year is a miss-shift.

-The GT-R is a flex fuel vehicle. It makes 480hp on tap water. On pump gas it makes 20,000 WHP.

-Ferrari GAVE their development documents to Maclaren after they obtained top secret design plans for the GT-R.

-The GT-R is the only thing on the planet that’s faster than a Chuck Norris round house kick.

-Every time a man sits in the driver’s seat of the GT-R his gonads double in size. If a woman sits in the driver’s seat of the GT-R she will instantly get pregnant.

-Aurora Borealis is caused by the GT-R’s headlights.

-Mastering the GT-R at its limit is the final test for Jedi trainees.

-The GT-R’s daily diet consists of: Enzos for breakfast, Murcielagos for lunch, and Carrera GTs for dinner. The Veyron is usually a mid-afternoon snack.

-All Captains of Starfleet must first demonstrate their capability by driving a GT-R at Warp 5—attainable in third gear.

-Han Solo attempted to use his Millennium Falcon as a trade in for a GT-R. It shaved two bucks off the sticker price.

-If Hulk Hogan asks you “What’cha gonna do?!” point at the GT-R and he will back off.

-The GT-R’s father is Chuck Norris. Its mother is an F-22 Raptor.

-Floyd Landis is innocent of doping. His raised testosterone levels were the result of looking at pictures of the GT-R between stages.

-The command screen on the GT-R contains Gran Turismo 6.

-There is so such thing as traffic when driving the GT-R. When other cars see it coming they get the hell out of the way.

Chuck Norris now drives a GT-R.

thanks to
http://www.iheartauto.com/blog/?p=1137

alpine_aw11
03-17-2010, 12:45 PM
If they wanted to make Chuck Norris jokes with a car, they should have chosen one that actually has a pair of balls. Like a Viper.

nreggie454
03-17-2010, 04:37 PM
Seriously. If Chuck Norris were a car, you wouldn't be scared to launch it without breaking the transmission. You would only be scared to launch it for fear of breaking the road.

KevinT707
03-17-2010, 05:00 PM
LOLz, haven't read them all yet but funny stuff !

civic gsr
03-18-2010, 01:36 PM
LOL HE NEEDS A BIGGER CAR

JITB
03-18-2010, 01:39 PM
If they wanted to make Chuck Norris jokes with a car, they should have chosen one that actually has a pair of balls. Like a Viper.

by balls do u mean power? they make near the same power

LizBiz
03-18-2010, 02:54 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

RallyMazda01
03-18-2010, 03:50 PM
lol Chuck Norris round house kick

VooDooXII
03-18-2010, 07:55 PM
There are better cars.

Nerdsrock22
03-18-2010, 07:57 PM
There are better cars.

I hear they are faster around the 'Ring than a Z06.

:ninja:

roscoe
03-18-2010, 10:32 PM
but not a zr1

TougeGTR-33
03-18-2010, 10:44 PM
lol funny as fuck!

Elbow
03-18-2010, 10:49 PM
I hear they are faster around the 'Ring than a Z06.

:ninja:

Wow that says a lot. LOL

Fuck a GTR.

alpine_aw11
03-19-2010, 02:05 AM
by balls do u mean power? they make near the same power

Drive an ACR, then drive a GTR. Then tell me which one makes you feel like you're on your period, and which makes your pubes grow into a massive ball fro. GTRs are dull and womanly no matter how great of a ring time they got, Viper would be a way better comparison to Chuck Norris.

Elbow
03-19-2010, 07:30 AM
Drive an ACR, then drive a GTR. Then tell me which one makes you feel like you're on your period, and which makes your pubes grow into a massive ball fro. GTRs are dull and womanly no matter how great of a ring time they got, Viper would be a way better comparison to Chuck Norris.

I couldn't agree more.

Kainedogg
03-19-2010, 07:54 AM
Fuck Chuck, but I would rather have a Viper

e30pwr
03-19-2010, 01:06 PM
silly gtr hype

Nerdsrock22
03-19-2010, 01:13 PM
Wow that says a lot. LOL

Fuck a GTR.

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.

http://hardwarebg.com/forum/images/smilies/dark/yoda.gif

Theycall_Metue
03-24-2010, 11:45 AM
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.

http://hardwarebg.com/forum/images/smilies/dark/yoda.gif

l0

Gorilla Eg!
03-24-2010, 04:40 PM
dont talk bad about Chuck Norris, I hear his chin has it own set of fists that are legally registered deadly weapons that can kill you in .02 seconds if you do....HAHAHAHA

Theycall_Metue
03-25-2010, 10:56 AM
chuck norris can not run but walk 1/4 miles in 6sec or faster

Gorilla Eg!
03-25-2010, 04:36 PM
chuck norris can not run but walk 1/4 miles in 6sec or faster

good one...reps given

ava_Z32
03-26-2010, 12:15 AM
when chuck norris flicks you off, he is telling you how many seconds you have to live.