PDA

View Full Version : IM FASTER THAN "ASE*Tech"

Halfwit
03-16-2010, 09:27 PM
just saying.

Patterson
03-17-2010, 07:20 AM
did yall do a straight line blast or hit the curves?

Halfwit
03-17-2010, 12:06 PM
straight line. only a few pulls, but hes too scared to do it again. we both have same bike except he has more mods, and is dyno tuned.

i cant help that hes just naturally slower though.

Patterson
03-17-2010, 01:39 PM
lol congrats on pulling him. weight and rider makes a crazy diff. on these things.

AnthonyF
03-17-2010, 08:14 PM
He weighs like 120 lbs more than you! lol But a win is a win.

-Ant.

sirkus
03-18-2010, 12:32 AM
What kind of bikes? How much of a win was it? :)

Halfwit
03-18-2010, 03:01 PM
07/08 gsxr 1000s. very close race.

BLK JDM
03-24-2010, 04:30 PM
How much power does the dyno tuned GSXR 1000 weigh and what mods does it have vs your stock GSXR.

Jaimecbr900
03-24-2010, 04:43 PM
How much power does the dyno tuned GSXR 1000 weigh and what mods does it have vs your stock GSXR.

Damn son....you just have a brain fart out in public like that???? I seen you have those before, but never in public......LOL.

What difference does "dyno tuned" make on weight of a bike????? LOL.

BLK JDM
03-24-2010, 05:08 PM
Damn son....you just have a brain fart out in public like that???? I seen you have those before, but never in public......LOL.

What difference does "dyno tuned" make on weight of a bike????? LOL.

Hahah you're right I meant how much power does the dyno tuned GSXR make hp/torque wise?

AnthonyF
03-24-2010, 06:42 PM
how about you guys look at actual pictures of Josh and Casey. There your big difference.

-Ant.

Gorilla Eg!
03-24-2010, 11:08 PM
I say we need some pics of this gixxer!!!

Patterson
03-25-2010, 06:33 AM
I have a question why in the hell do people say gixxer? it may just be me but i think that is a ricer term just in the bike world lol

so a honda is a cibber?

AnthonyF
03-25-2010, 06:44 AM
I have a question why in the hell do people say gixxer? it may just be me but i think that is a ricer term just in the bike world lol

so a honda is a cibber?

I say gsxr. Thats just me. I have one better for you... BIMMER. WHAT?!?! it's BEAMER. Holy fuck.

-Ant.

Patterson
03-25-2010, 07:10 AM
GSXR for me too. but the one that kills me the most is NOS (naws). everytime i hear someone say it I correct it with do you mean N.O.S? its 2nd nature now lol

Halfwit
03-25-2010, 08:16 AM
his 1000 makes 176 whp.

Halfwit
03-25-2010, 08:24 AM
I say we need some pics of this gixxer!!!

go to "i love summer" thread. there is a pic of ours together. the blk/orange is his the blk/gold is mine

AnthonyF
03-25-2010, 08:44 AM
go to "i love summer" thread. there is a pic of ours together. the blk/orange is his the blk/gold is mine

You two are always together.... :gay:

-Ant.

Halfwit
03-25-2010, 10:29 AM
You two are always together.... :gay:

-Ant.

not as much as u and ur bf

AnthonyF
03-25-2010, 11:16 AM
not as much as u and ur bf

it's only cus we live together. :P

-Ant.

Tech5
03-25-2010, 04:05 PM
WOW.... Hope this makes you feel better....

I have 5,000.00 says you will not come close....When we was running it I just got the bike tuned and had to get a feel for the bike. I promise you that you are not in the same field as my bike.... I was beside you as you was wide open to see where I stand . Hope this brings your low self esteem up , because I know where I stand. Guess you don't remember when robert said I should race you again huh??? I said get that shit out....WEAK... Yeah your super tiny and wear little girls close like your girl lol.... But you did not win nor pulled on me at ALL!!!

Tech5
03-25-2010, 04:09 PM
straight line. only a few pulls, but hes too scared to do it again. we both have same bike except he has more mods, and is dyno tuned.

i cant help that hes just naturally slower though.

You are crazy!!!!!!!!

Bring your money to the table and then we can talk.... Scared??? You crazy I am not scared of shitt, but not running for shitts an giggles though an risking running from the cops,getting hurt etcetc....bring me some money so I have something to look forward to..Bragging is not something I am about so bring that money then ill bragg when I use your money to buy me some more NIKES and pants!

BLK JDM
03-25-2010, 04:57 PM
his 1000 makes 176 whp.

Damn those are good numbers. I'm getting tuned soon by Marietta Motorsports w/ my 08 GSXR 1000 so I was just looking for similar bikes w/ similar setups even though I don't know his setup. We'll see very soon!!

Gorilla Eg!
03-25-2010, 05:32 PM
I SAY....stop any and all slandering/ boasting....since it doesnt seem that either of you were happy with the races outcome....there is only 1 solution....REMATCH....if you guys want to bet, more power to u, I say just race again then enjoy your badass bikes that you BOTH own.... my 2 cents....Dan

Tech5
03-25-2010, 05:40 PM
I SAY....stop any and all slandering/ boasting....since it doesnt seem that either of you were happy with the races outcome....there is only 1 solution....REMATCH....if you guys want to bet, more power to u, I say just race again then enjoy your badass bikes that you BOTH own.... my 2 cents....Dan

We didnt even race that is the funny thing about it.... Some simple pulls just to see how my bike is with the tune that is all and he thinks he is the shitt now because his little ass is on a 1000...

Any one can go fast in a straight line on a highway...Put his ass and me in some turns Mtns, riverdale rd and Ill fuk his world up without even trying!! There is only a few I ride with that can keep up in the turns and he isnt one nor his boyfriend.I have hardly any money into my bike and it is a beast and i know what it can and can not do. I have nothing to prove but if he wants to throw his money out ill take it. But as to prove some shit on IA fuk that shit, IA is falling apart and it is not my life anymore.Goodluck to you all... and Blk good luck on getting those numbers ....

Tech5
03-25-2010, 05:44 PM
just saying.

maybe on foot,, but not your car vs mine, nor your bike vs mine, nor your anything......There is a rumor more fact... If I get beat I have money to dump into something and claim it back there is never a ending on trying to be the best or out run the best ....I have learned in my like it was all a waste of money and risking getting into trouble. Best of luck and good luck with your sale

Gorilla Eg!
03-25-2010, 06:12 PM
We didnt even race that is the funny thing about it.... Some simple pulls just to see how my bike is with the tune that is all and he thinks he is the shitt now because his little ass is on a 1000...

Any one can go fast in a straight line on a highway...Put his ass and me in some turns Mtns, riverdale rd and Ill fuk his world up without even trying!! There is only a few I ride with that can keep up in the turns and he isnt one nor his boyfriend.I have hardly any money into my bike and it is a beast and i know what it can and can not do. I have nothing to prove but if he wants to throw his money out ill take it. But as to prove some shit on IA fuk that shit, IA is falling apart and it is not my life anymore.Goodluck to you all... and Blk good luck on getting those numbers ....

yea like I said I say race for fun, nothing more....who cares "who is better", I just enjoy the open road :).... and very well spoken post....you sir are a *prefect* candidate for my rant thread....please come contribute anytime....Dan

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?283750-*OFFICIAL*-ranting-thread....let-it-ALL-out

Halfwit
03-25-2010, 06:15 PM
BAHAHAHA i was waiting to see how long it would take for you to find this thread and blow the fuck up!

100$ says i walk ur ass 60 roll to 186.

and i like how u come back with the "do some turns" and shit even though no one was talking abt it lol. hahahaha

Tech5
03-25-2010, 06:22 PM
BAHAHAHA i was waiting to see how long it would take for you to find this thread and blow the fuck up!

100$ says i walk ur ass 60 roll to 186.

and i like how u come back with the "do some turns" and shit even though no one was talking abt it lol. hahahaha

I have a 100 as well but not worth the risk make it a grand I know you have it.....and I came back and said about the turns because we all know you suck!!!! and could not keep up.... straights are for the pussies that can't lean off the bike and ride .....anyone even my grandmother could ride going straight...... How about a Dig run 1/4 mile??? why does it have to be 60 rolls with you all pussies???

Why 186 how about 200????

Why try and pull out your card thinking you have something that I don't or better?

And blow the fuck up naw i am sitting on my fat ass because MW2 got boring and I have nothing better to do but piss on you bitch

Again a real rider can hang in turns,straights, even ride a wheelie longer then 1 sec because he has more balls between his legs then he can handle

Tech5
03-25-2010, 06:24 PM
yea like I said I say race for fun, nothing more....who cares "who is better", I just enjoy the open road :).... and very well spoken post....you sir are a *prefect* candidate for my rant thread....please come contribute anytime....Dan

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?283750-*OFFICIAL*-ranting-thread....let-it-ALL-out

I have fun without breaking the law

Tech5
03-25-2010, 06:25 PM
Ill be off IA for about another week or so as I do not get on here anymore nor care....toooddddllleess

Halfwit
03-25-2010, 06:26 PM
LOL.

i never said it takes skill to do a roll race. its obvious u dont do anything but accelerate. but i like doin it. no one was arguing abt that lol

ok josh ill say what u want to hear.

you have more money than me!
your better at riding a motorcycle!

happy? lol

i swear you get soo mad at little things. your pride gets hurt to easily.

sorry im not one of you cool guys that goes to riverdale rd everyday to hone your mad skillz.

i can take turns jsut fine josh. better than you? no. but by no means do i suck.

and you said "i have nothing to prove on IA"

your 8 posts saying how much better you are than everyone seems to disagree.

PLAY ME AT SCRABBLE PUSSY.

Halfwit
03-25-2010, 06:33 PM
on a side note, if anyone is feeling froggy and does want to do some fun-runs. im always down. i dont always have to win or bet 5000 to play!

600 Double R
03-25-2010, 07:47 PM
lol shit just got serious

Gorilla Eg!
03-25-2010, 08:20 PM
lol shit just got serious

indeed, Im gonna go ahead and excuse myself from here, ive said what I wanted....hope you guys work whatever out....or dont....its all good

gottraction?
03-25-2010, 10:36 PM
i make about 150 hp if im lucky gimme some good lengths and im down to run you both with the old 2003 R1 :)

Goinfasterthanu
03-26-2010, 08:16 AM
<~~~ grabs blunt and popcorn

Halfwit
03-26-2010, 09:03 AM
i make about 150 hp if im lucky gimme some good lengths and im down to run you both with the old 2003 R1 :)

just tell me when ! then u can show me some of them weird turny rds i hear u guys like to ride around ur way

gottraction?
03-26-2010, 12:01 PM
lmao alright man! what you doing this weekend? gotta get some new rubber for a mountain run! been a while since you been up there eh!

Halfwit
03-26-2010, 02:23 PM
yeah been a lil while. if weather is good this weekend i dont have anything else to do.