PDA

View Full Version : Happy Monday beeches

Nemesis
03-15-2010, 08:48 AM
Anything good goin on? :cheers:

MachNU
03-15-2010, 08:49 AM
nope...also saw the pictures of your shit drifting...boy was it fucking dirty! :lmao:

Elbow
03-15-2010, 08:50 AM
No shit going on. Detailing cars the shitty way.

MachNU
03-15-2010, 08:51 AM
No shit going on. Detailing cars the shitty way.

whats the shitty way?

Elbow
03-15-2010, 08:52 AM
whats the shitty way?

I dunno, you always make fun of people who detail cars so I just figure it's the shitty way. But hey gotta make money right? :yes:

Nemesis
03-15-2010, 08:53 AM
nope...also saw the pictures of your shit drifting...boy was it fucking dirty! :lmao:

lol Well I plan on using some dawn soap and rubbing alcohol to clean her up later this week :lmfao:

MachNU
03-15-2010, 08:55 AM
I dunno, you always make fun of people who detail cars so I just figure it's the shitty way. But hey gotta make money right? :yes:

Find me someone that I made fun of? Well other than you in that one thread! :lmfao:

lol Well I plan on using some dawn soap and rubbing alcohol to clean her up later this week :lmfao:

Make sure to do it with very little water, out in the bright sun, and let it dry completely up before you remove it! :lmao:

Elbow
03-15-2010, 08:56 AM
Find me someone that I made fun of? Well other than you in that one thread! :lmfao:

Make sure to do it with very little water, out in the bright sun, and let it dry completely up before you remove it! :lmao:

Yeah for no reason. lol

Then you bashed RX-7 boy using dish soap..which is dumb..but you didn't have to put 67 loler faces. lol

MachNU
03-15-2010, 08:59 AM
Yeah for no reason. lol

Then you bashed RX-7 boy using dish soap..which is dumb..but you didn't have to put 67 loler faces. lol

So seeing someone doing it wrong, laughing and correcting them is my fault? Your just mad that you thought you knew what you where doing with that one thread and then me, Southernstyle and Smoknlegend came in told you that you were wrong and proceeded to correct you. :goodjob:

MachNU
03-15-2010, 09:00 AM
Being an asshole would have been making fun of people for it and then not giving them advice on what they where doing wrong.

Elbow
03-15-2010, 09:01 AM
So seeing someone doing it wrong, laughing and correcting them is my fault? Your just mad that you thought you knew what you where doing with that one thread and then me, Southernstyle and Smoknlegend came in told you that you were wrong and proceeded to correct you. :goodjob:

Nobody corrected me, I know exactly what I'm doing. I must not do that bad since I get so many people coming back all the time.

MachNU
03-15-2010, 09:05 AM
Nobody corrected me, I know exactly what I'm doing. I must not do that bad since I get so many people coming back all the time.

You work at a auto car wash...people will always come back. But yes you where corrected in that thread, then even commented on the picture of the dull hood which you blamed on your camera.

Elbow
03-15-2010, 09:06 AM
You work at a auto car wash...people will always come back. But yes you where corrected in that thread, then even commented on the picture of the dull hood which you blamed on your camera.

The fuck I do I quit that job three years ago as I told you. LOL I have my own small detailing business now, me and only me.

I will guarantee you if I detail that car again and bring it to you you will not be able to make it shine any better. That camera was shit it doesn't take great pics. The owner pays $150 almost weekly to get it done so they must be fairly happy with the results.

87 Turbo II
03-15-2010, 09:11 AM
Wow, I am an idiot detailing celebrity haha. Dawn(very diluted) and rubbing alcohol(haha 91% isopropyl, non diluted, oops) worked well on my car, so I just assumed it was ok.

As for the thread itself, my Monday is going well, I had breakfast at Chick-fil-A and got good sleep, so I'm ready for the whole day.

Elbow
03-15-2010, 09:15 AM
Wow, I am an idiot detailing celebrity haha. Dawn(very diluted) and rubbing alcohol(haha 91% isopropyl, non diluted, oops) worked well on my car, so I just assumed it was ok.

As for the thread itself, my Monday is going well, I had breakfast at Chick-fil-A and got good sleep, so I'm ready for the whole day.

If it worked it worked.

Nemesis
03-15-2010, 09:15 AM
fuck you thread jackers

MachNU
03-15-2010, 09:26 AM
fuck you thread jackers

lol sorry I will stop and save it for another thread :lmfao:

SE-R_Li-Go
03-15-2010, 11:29 AM
eh my monday is pretty boring. i overslept, missing my english class. luckily my spanish prof. is out of the country, or i would have missed that class too. lol

how's your day going George?

Nemesis
03-15-2010, 11:32 AM
how's your day going George?

Going good :D Wish the weather would warm up!

ueyedgr8tness
03-15-2010, 11:45 AM
monday is good very good for me today thanks to the wifes business going very well:)NOw nem lets go get some dim sum mofo lol!

AlanŽ
03-15-2010, 11:51 AM
just woke up. gotta do a couple of things around here then I'm out of here for the week.

LizBiz
03-15-2010, 11:55 AM
It's going good. I was at Sams for like 2 hours buying stuff. Making money spending money. What's for lunch? Checkers or Krystals?

AlanŽ
03-15-2010, 11:56 AM
Krystals.