PDA

View Full Version : People can't drive.

MINI
03-15-2010, 12:48 AM
I was on a two lane road and a SUV was driving towards me. The SUV driver had on his blinker braking to turn. I was approaching at a medium pace but still close to him. He pulls out in front of me and I had to swerve into his lane. He had a car right behind him so I had no where to go. He blocked my lane fully. Luckily, I was able to stop rapidly. :no:

Then today, I was driving well within the speed limit and a SUV pulled up beside me and cut me off driving recklessly. His back bumper was at my passenger door and once again had to swerve into another lane. Stopped at a red light and a sweet grandma was getting his tags on her cell lol. :D

It's scary getting so close to messing up your beauty. :(

1990wade
03-15-2010, 12:50 AM
I KNOW....especially them soccer moms in there suvs on the cell phone ugh:2up:

-EnVus-
03-15-2010, 12:52 AM
Dont go being brave in a Mini a miata could kill you if hit...

ilovemyhonda.
03-15-2010, 07:50 AM
On my way home from Savannah yesterday this lady in her T-bird kept cutting people off. She'd get next to them and right as the driver door passed the front end of the cars she'd start getting over almost hitting every car she did this too. Maybe she didn't realize her ass end is long as fuck. Then she had the nerve to do it to my friend who was driving and we got into the HOV lane and passed her and she gave us the middle finger and for what reason I have no idea. When we passed her it wasn't even like we were trying to in an assholish way.

Elbow
03-15-2010, 07:55 AM
Dont go being brave in a Mini a miata could kill you if hit...

A Miata is 20x smaller then a new Mini...:doh:

FasTech
03-15-2010, 08:26 AM
A Miata is 20x smaller then a new Mini...:doh:

...and 20x gayer...:doh:

Elbow
03-15-2010, 08:31 AM
...and 20x gayer...:doh:

Right. Except for the fact they can out handle most cars. :doh:

87 Turbo II
03-15-2010, 09:15 AM
Miata > mini
b/c
RWD > FWD

anyway, people do suck at driving, but I don't get to rant about it until I've not crashed for a few more years seeing how I'm on my 3rd Rx-7 at only 20 years of age. I'm really not a bad driver, but no one believes the guy who's crashed 2 cars.

SE-R_Li-Go
03-15-2010, 11:39 AM
i agree

Miata > mini
b/c
RWD > FWD

anyway, people do suck at driving, but I don't get to rant about it until I've not crashed for a few more years seeing how I'm on my 3rd Rx-7 at only 20 years of age. I'm really not a bad driver, but no one believes the guy who's crashed 2 cars.

I've totaled 2 SE-Rs. The first one was totaled 3 months after I got it when I was 16. The second one was totaled in December.
I was about to buy a 3rd one, but it was too old to finance. :/
I'm 18 and about to be on my 3rd car.
Neither of my accidents were my fault and people still joke around with me about me wanting to get a 3rd SE-R. lol

DriVaH
03-15-2010, 12:12 PM
everyone knows that suvs don't like minis...lol j/k

G.C
03-15-2010, 12:51 PM
...and 20x gayer...

hahaha