PDA

View Full Version : Anyone In Central Ga???

Boneswiss
03-30-2005, 01:38 AM
I am From Macon

99SI
03-30-2005, 09:52 AM
I work in Milledgeville.

HEATON
03-30-2005, 10:30 AM
Well im originally from the small ass town inbetween yall two in Jasper COunty, but im no longer in the States.

SE-Romeo
03-30-2005, 10:48 AM
I'm down in m'ville right now, looking for something to do, anyone wanna grab soem lunch?

HEATON
03-30-2005, 11:32 AM
Go to Bo-Jo's. Kinda expensive buts its REALLY good, kinda cool too bc alot of college kids work there..not sure if its open for lunch though. The Chinese rest. next to Lowes is also real good..BIG variety. For CHEAP japenese food the place next to the mall (its like a old hardees) is good. Same as jap steakhouse jus dont cook in front of you so you pay for food not the show. (worked at the mall with my recruiter for 2 weeks..so i went to a diff place everyday..lol)

Eli
03-30-2005, 11:54 AM
HAHA damn GreenJCivi you know Millivegas well!

Havent been to any of those yet cause they all look scary, HAHA. I heard Bo-Jo's is real good though, same with the Kiroshika (Jap Steakhouse). The Chinese place next to Brusters and Lowe's is supposed to be good, once again tho, just looks scary, lol.

But yeah, Macon isnt far from here at all. We go there every now and then if we need to goto the mall (not the Millidgeville SMALL)

Whatthatslame
03-30-2005, 12:27 PM
Im from Macon my self....

99SI
03-30-2005, 12:27 PM
I wouldn't go to the Kiroshika if you payed me. Bo Jo's is good, they are about 1/4 mile from my car lot. Get the Dawg tails, fried mushrooms, and the stuffed baked potato. Pig in the Pit is a favorite of mine, pulled pork potato stuffer. They basically quarter a potato and cook it put about a 1/2 pound of pulled pork on top with cheese and ranch then top it off with some of their spicy bbq sauce and oh my god, you will want to slap yo mama.

UnEEk4DR
03-30-2005, 04:35 PM
im from warner robins, which is 20 mins. from macon

kilpatty43
03-30-2005, 04:40 PM
im in school in mville

Eli
03-30-2005, 11:08 PM
I wouldn't go to the Kiroshika if you payed me. Bo Jo's is good, they are about 1/4 mile from my car lot. Get the Dawg tails, fried mushrooms, and the stuffed baked potato. Pig in the Pit is a favorite of mine, pulled pork potato stuffer. They basically quarter a potato and cook it put about a 1/2 pound of pulled pork on top with cheese and ranch then top it off with some of their spicy bbq sauce and oh my god, you will want to slap yo mama.

why no kiroshika?

but pig in the pitt is a favorite. i just finished complteing my business card so i can get a shirt.

HEATON
03-31-2005, 04:12 AM
yea for real why not Kiroshika? are one of those I HATE JAP FOOD!! BC they use cats and dogs..if so BLAH STFU..lol.

Boneswiss
03-31-2005, 07:54 AM
I don't go to M-vill that often.. just stick up here in Macon... It rained somethin serious here last night... Yall Know we are finally getting a Panera Bread Here...

Eli
03-31-2005, 09:53 AM
I don't go to M-vill that often.. just stick up here in Macon... It rained somethin serious here last night... Yall Know we are finally getting a Panera Bread Here...

HAHA i love Panera.... Rumor is we (millivegas) might be getting a CHILI's!!! Now that would be crazy...

This has become the "what to eat in milledgeville" thread, HAHA

99SI
03-31-2005, 10:29 AM
As far as Kuroshika goes, I have talked to several people who have had some bad experiences there, but no I love Japanese and Chinese food. The place has just never looked appetizing to me.

HEATON
03-31-2005, 11:44 AM
Should try it for urself, ive never had any complaints!! out of say 10 times, great food. quick service. Its just not as nice as going in and sittin down at a hibachi (sp?) grill.