PDA

View Full Version : friggin insurance companies

HiPSI
11-01-2005, 04:01 PM
so i finally got my accident report early yesterday morning, made some phone calls to State Farm since the girl that hit me has them for insurance. found out the name and number of the lady handling this claim and started trying to get a hold of her yesterday morning from about 10AM. i've tried to contact her about 6 times over the past 2 days, and have left 2 messages and haven't so much as gotten a call back from her stating that she even knows of the claim and is working on it.

so now i have to wait and wait and wait to fix my car, all because some chick can't drive and i was in the wrong place at the wrong time. i can't even take the fucker apart and make it run again because i have to wait for an adjuster to look at the car as it sits :(.

Scrappy
11-01-2005, 04:04 PM
:( I am still waiting on report to be filed about scrappy being broken into, and now have insurance yelling at me saying its insurance fraud... not happy either

RandomGuy
11-01-2005, 04:05 PM
infidels

IntegraXTR
11-01-2005, 04:06 PM
state farm sucks! they over charge for coverage and the customer service sucks ass, took almost a month to get my check from them.

HiPSI
11-01-2005, 04:10 PM
:( I am still waiting on report to be filed about scrappy being broken into, and now have insurance yelling at me saying its insurance fraud... not happy either

well i have a nice pretty police report from an officer of the law stating the accident scene and it's pretty undeniable that it was the chick's fault.... even though when i called the main office they said they only knew of 2 vehicles being involved and mine wasn't one of them. straightened the dude out on that pretty quick but you'd think they would also obtain the accident report to know what happened?

Scrappy
11-01-2005, 04:11 PM
state farm sucks! they over charge for coverage and the customer service sucks ass, took almost a month to get my check from them.

I have state farm and have totalled now 3 cars under them and got a check within 2 days from every incident... so maybe yours is quesitonable...

and thats strange how they all have somewhat different accident details... :(

DrivenMind
11-01-2005, 04:12 PM
eh... atleast you have a clean record... $274 dollars a month for minimum coverage on an 86 Toyota Corolla.

That's what I get for my immature driving record.

I just got off the phone with Allstate, and they wanted $300 a month...

HiPSI
11-01-2005, 04:13 PM

from what i've seen their rates are quite good... but they won't cover me due to my driving record from 5 years ago. never once filed a claim or had an accident since i was 16, but i still have jacked up insurance rates.

Scrappy
11-01-2005, 04:13 PM
^^^ i dont think this thread is debating insurance rates idiot...

BTEC
11-01-2005, 04:16 PM
how abuto this. i got into and accident a few months agon. adjuster came out and took pics of my car and said keep an ear out for somebody to call me. ive replaced my front bumper, passenger side fender, hood, and radiator core support about a month ago and still ahvent heard from ne body. and i got full coverage insurance. ive sinced switched insurance companies and im gonna burn the old company's building dwn and piss on the ashes.

j/k bout the last part.

HiPSI
11-01-2005, 04:16 PM
^^^ i dont think this thread is debating insurance rates idiot...

yeah it's about the insurance nazis and terrorists and their scheisty ways.

HiPSI
11-01-2005, 04:17 PM
j/k bout the last part.

so you're not going to piss on the ashes?

Scrappy
11-01-2005, 04:18 PM
opps wasnt calling you a idiot :( the other douche...

HiPSI
11-01-2005, 04:19 PM
opps wasnt calling you a idiot :( the other douche...

you mean my questionably gay buddy estis? yeah i knew who you were talking to ;)

BTEC
11-01-2005, 04:20 PM
so you're not going to piss on the ashes?
not gonna burn the place dwn or piss on ne ashes. i know better than to post something like that on here. lol!!

Scrappy
11-01-2005, 04:24 PM
you mean my questionably gay buddy estis? yeah i knew who you were talking to ;)

:eek: I cant believe you just admitted to being his "buddy"!!!! :lmfao: I knew you were alittle :gay:

JK got love for ya ;)

chrisdavis
11-01-2005, 04:37 PM
After my wife's accident and the trouble we went through, I will never bother with the insurance companies again. I will be hiring an attorney immediately. It seems that the only time they want to cooperate is when they get served with papers.

HiPSI
11-01-2005, 04:46 PM
After my wife's accident and the trouble we went through, I will never bother with the insurance companies again. I will be hiring an attorney immediately. It seems that the only time they want to cooperate is when they get served with papers.

i'd really rather not pay an attorney, but if it comes to that then so be it.

Julio
11-01-2005, 04:47 PM
fuck state farm

BigTs13
11-01-2005, 05:03 PM
fuck state farm. i had them when i got hit, which totalled my car. it took them 4 months to react to me. then my dad got hit and they started doing the same thing, so he got a lawyer and it took them not even a week to pay up. i say get a lawyer. lawyer=complete ownage of state farm :goodjob:

HiPSI
11-01-2005, 05:06 PM
i say get a lawyer. lawyer=complete ownage of state farm :goodjob:

and complete loss of any money to fix my car.

Scrappy
11-01-2005, 05:06 PM
what freakin statefarm branches do you all use? cause i must of been lucky with all 3 of mine :(

HiPSI
11-01-2005, 05:07 PM
what freakin statefarm branches do you all use? cause i must of been lucky with all 3 of mine :(

i don't have state farm... the girl that hit me has it.

Scrappy
11-01-2005, 05:31 PM
well then am i talking to you buddy? lol the others that are bitchin

IntegraXTR
11-01-2005, 05:36 PM
the cheapest insurance and somewhat decent that I've found so far is safe auto, I was with them like a year ago, not bad in my opinion

thinkfast®
11-01-2005, 05:38 PM
LOL

The better question is, where are you going once your file a claim? A few buddies of mine have St Farm and I havent heard of any of them having issues, I've actually gone w/ them and its pretty much hassle free. I wouls suggest complaining to the DOI, or at least telling St Farm you are :lmfao:

awesome

HiPSI
11-01-2005, 06:21 PM
LOL

The better question is, where are you going once your file a claim? A few buddies of mine have St Farm and I havent heard of any of them having issues, I've actually gone w/ them and its pretty much hassle free. I wouls suggest complaining to the DOI, or at least telling St Farm you are :lmfao:

awesome

i think i'll just call the king of insurance like on "drawn together".

thinkfast®
11-01-2005, 07:45 PM
what

I musta missed that episode

chrisdavis
11-01-2005, 10:24 PM
the cheapest insurance and somewhat decent that I've found so far is safe auto, I was with them like a year ago, not bad in my opinion

Safe Auto is the reason I will hire an attorney before dealing with an at fault insurance company myself ever again. I have Progressive and they offered to come out and look at our car and write a check immediately, Safe Auto was the at fault party's ins and we couldnt even get them to return a phone call till we asked to speak to a supervisor. They drew it out over two months just to come out and look at my wife's car. I'll be suing from now on. The sad part is, I was one of those people that used to complain aboput all the people who sue over minor things.

Spyder
11-01-2005, 10:29 PM

i have had a few claims, never have i had a problem with their service.

Spyder
11-01-2005, 10:30 PM
from what i've seen their rates are quite good... but they won't cover me due to my driving record from 5 years ago. never once filed a claim or had an accident since i was 16, but i still have jacked up insurance rates.

That will be changing soon.. :)

Spyder
11-01-2005, 10:37 PM
so i finally got my accident report early yesterday morning, made some phone calls to State Farm since the girl that hit me has them for insurance. found out the name and number of the lady handling this claim and started trying to get a hold of her yesterday morning from about 10AM. i've tried to contact her about 6 times over the past 2 days, and have left 2 messages and haven't so much as gotten a call back from her stating that she even knows of the claim and is working on it.

so now i have to wait and wait and wait to fix my car, all because some chick can't drive and i was in the wrong place at the wrong time. i can't even take the fucker apart and make it run again because i have to wait for an adjuster to look at the car as it sits :(.
The problem is for an insurance company to get a copy of a police report it can take upwards of 90 days... *GSP only normally takes that long* most others take a month, belive me i used to order them and check them off when they came in. the other things is field agents dont always have all the facts they only have the information they are provided.. not that im trying to make excuses, im just stating a fact. the problem with your claim is SF is going to try and blame the other provider, and vis versa, you are caught in the middle. As i told you earlier , call a supervisor tomorrow, if you dont have the number to the main office send me a text or call me and i will get it to you. I can likely even get you the supervisors name. once that happens and you explain the situation that you have no car and were not at fault they will react faster, i can not however promise anything in the way of how soon they will come and even look at your car.. but once they do they will cut you a check or tell you when they are coming to get it.. judging by the damage they will cut you a check, however they will not be happy when you tell them you want to do the work yourself.. tell them you built the car by hand yourself and want to do the rest yourself they by law can not force you to take it somewhere to get fixed.. thats your call. if you need anything call me :)

Spyder
11-01-2005, 10:40 PM

It depends on the person you are dealing with not the company, that is experiance talking... and attorneys do not scare these places, i promise.. we recieved about 100 attorney letters a day , they all said the same thing, because that is law.. it just speeds up the process a little sometimes..

Spyder
11-01-2005, 10:42 PM
LOL

awesome

All SF claims for Ga are handled in the same office until they are moved to the "field" for special investigations, which only happens in special interest claims, thieft, fire, multi car accidents, deaths.. so on..

chrisdavis
11-01-2005, 10:48 PM
It depends on the person you are dealing with not the company, that is experiance talking... and attorneys do not scare these places, i promise.. we recieved about 100 attorney letters a day , they all said the same thing, because that is law.. it just speeds up the process a little sometimes..

We dealt with a complete ass. He wouldn't return phone calls, he wouldnt come look at the car, and it took talking to a supervisor almost daily to get him do take care of anything. It was an awful experience.

Spyder
11-01-2005, 10:50 PM
We dealt with a complete ass. He wouldn't return phone calls, he wouldnt come look at the car, and it took talking to a supervisor almost daily to get him do take care of anything. It was an awful experience.

That happens and im sorry that anyone has to deal with that, Im sure you werent the first one to deal with those kind of things with him... that is a customer service position, if they cant provide customer service they should find someone that can..

chrisdavis
11-01-2005, 10:54 PM
That happens and im sorry that anyone has to deal with that, Im sure you werent the first one to deal with those kind of things with him... that is a customer service position, if they cant provide customer service they should find someone that can..

I fully agree. I have Progressive and they offered to come out that day, asses the damage, and write a check. Then they would recoup the money from Safe Auto. My only worry with that is we would then be charged with the accident on our policy and have to pay higher premiums.

Spyder
11-01-2005, 11:04 PM
I fully agree. I have Progressive and they offered to come out that day, asses the damage, and write a check. Then they would recoup the money from Safe Auto. My only worry with that is we would then be charged with the accident on our policy and have to pay higher premiums.

And you have to pay your deductable, then the subrogate against the other company for the damages, it appears on your record as you were in an accident that wasnt your fault... nothing more :)

JMCIVIC01
11-01-2005, 11:10 PM
yeah state farm is actually the best i got my check right away my car is in the shop right now as well cause some mexican fucker with no insurance runs a stop sign and clips me and then he tries to run well i chased his ass right the fuck down fuckin tacos i hate them there inconciderate as shit

Scrappy
11-01-2005, 11:12 PM
:eek: ^^^ watch what you say about my mexicans! taco's are the shiznit!

Spyder
11-01-2005, 11:19 PM
yeah state farm is actually the best i got my check right away my car is in the shop right now as well cause some mexican fucker with no insurance runs a stop sign and clips me and then he tries to run well i chased his ass right the fuck down fuckin tacos i hate them there inconciderate as shit

Dont judge a whole race because of one person, Moron.

Scrappy
11-01-2005, 11:25 PM
pablito will kick your ass for talkin bad about mexicans!!!

jk we know you my sessi puerto rican ;)

thinkfast®
11-01-2005, 11:40 PM
And you have to pay your deductable, then the subrogate against the other company for the damages, it appears on your record as you were in an accident that wasnt your fault... nothing more :)

on a Not at Fault accident the incident is still surchargeable, it just shows up on your record as a NAF (aka no points) You will still be charged a higher prem though for claims frequency within a certain time period. Here in GA it is 3 yrs surchargable, you also get put in a different price tier/market with 1 accident, 2, 3, etc..

Also most good companies will waive the deductible on a NAF, or get it back from the other ins company before you have to pay a dime.

Spyder Man I'm assuming you work for State Farm? what position are you in?

JMCIVIC01
11-01-2005, 11:50 PM
Dont judge a whole race because of one person, Moron.

WHATEVER DUDE NOT PREJUDICE AT ALL JUST SAYING THAT CAUSE MY DAMN WHIP GOT BANGED UP THATS ALL, MORON AND ITS TRUE SOME ARE INCONSIDERATE AND SOME ARE COOL.

JMCIVIC01
11-01-2005, 11:59 PM
:jerkit: :blah: WHATEVER U MEANT TO SAY HE WOULD PROBABLY TRY AND KICK MY ASS SEE U DONT NOW ME SO DONT SPEAK ON THAT SUBJECT THANX AND HAVE A NICE DAY

jk we know you my sessi puerto rican ;)[/QUOTE]

thinkfast®
11-02-2005, 12:05 AM
CAPS LOCK. It's located on the left side of the keyboard above Shift, below Tab. Use it, love it.

what are you saying with "some" ?? Like "..some are inconsiderate" some what? some Mexicans? Some tacos? Someone that will stab you? who are you directing that towards?

You might want to think about an answer before you type it :goodjob:

JMCIVIC01
11-02-2005, 12:12 AM
CAPS LOCK. It's located on the left side of the keyboard above Shift, below Tab. Use it, love it.

what are you saying with "some" ?? Like "..some are inconsiderate" some what? some Mexicans? Some tacos? Someone that will stab you? who are you directing that towards?

You might want to think about an answer before you type it :goodjob:

I know where it is located at, and yes some are inconsiderate I guess its cause my damn neighbors play there spanish music blastin at 4 fuckin o clock at night sitting on the front porch drinking coronas till they pass out and thats annoying as fuck, I respect other people enough not to do that especially when people like myself have to get up and be at work in the morning and if i was directing that towards you i would have said thinkfast thats for you but did i? :king: :goodjob:

DrivenMind
11-02-2005, 12:18 AM
damn scrappy... I wasn't debating insurance rates. I was just simply stating they make you pay for driving like a fuck up.

No need to resort to name calling.

God
11-02-2005, 06:00 AM
eh... atleast you have a clean record... $274 dollars a month for minimum coverage on an 86 Toyota Corolla.

That's what I get for my immature driving record.

I just got off the phone with Allstate, and they wanted $300 a month...

wow.
thats fucking crazy.

i pay 600/6months for a bmw and a 300zx

edit- i have usaa tho, best ins company out there

God
11-02-2005, 06:05 AM
:jerkit: :blah: WHATEVER U MEANT TO SAY HE WOULD PROBABLY TRY AND KICK MY ASS SEE U DONT NOW ME SO DONT SPEAK ON THAT SUBJECT THANX AND HAVE A NICE DAY
jk we know you my sessi puerto rican ;)[/QUOTE]

you do realize youre a fucking idiot right?
just wanted to make sure.

thinkfast®
11-02-2005, 09:34 AM
I know where it is located at, and yes some are inconsiderate I guess its cause my damn neighbors play there spanish music blastin at 4 fuckin o clock at night sitting on the front porch drinking coronas till they pass out and thats annoying as fuck, I respect other people enough not to do that especially when people like myself have to get up and be at work in the morning and if i was directing that towards you i would have said thinkfast thats for you but did i? :king: :goodjob:

What the fuck does that have to do with an insurance claim homeboy?? YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS, that's the reason you can't stay out drinking, bitch. Shit ain't about respect. If it bothers you so much, call the fuckin cops. Gwinnett County LOVES fuckin with domestic situations. I used to see them on a (pretty much) nightly basis when I stayed off Beaver Ruin. I don't give a fuck if you called me out or not, you talkin about an entire race, hell it may be my damn cousins that stay next to your sorry ass. :D

The more you post the more ignorant you are looking LOL

Scrappy
11-02-2005, 09:52 AM
I dont know you, thats a good thing though because you would of probably been bitch slapped alot talking like that. BUT I do know you are a dumb fuck who is one to use everyone else as a excuse for your pathetic life you dont have. Keep talking shit boy, you make me smile :D

JMCIVIC01
11-02-2005, 02:02 PM
anyone that would post their name as god would have to be a really stupid fucking lame person and it has alot to do with an insurance claim because he didnt have insurance so get off my back biatch and i corrected myself but u fuckers obviously need your eyes checked because i said that some are cool but some dont give a fuck
hell and it may be your sorry ass cousins biatch, and yeah scrappy u not knowing me is a very good thing because i aint the one whos a dumbfuck you are which is why i can see that is the reason u are a short bus rider and as for my life you dont know me so dont speak on that subject lame ass i dont just talk it i back it up as well something some of you guys aint able to do you can talk big and bad in front of a fucking screen but when its time to throw down you get your ass beat and end up appologizing believe me i have dealt with fuckers like u before so watch your mouth :king: :eye:

thinkfast®
11-02-2005, 02:07 PM
+1 for the greatest runon sentence in IA history

CRVTech
11-02-2005, 02:11 PM
anyone that would post their name as god would have to be a really stupid fucking lame person and it has alot to do with an insurance claim because he didnt have insurance so get off my back biatch and i corrected myself but u fuckers obviously need your eyes checked because i said that some are cool but some dont give a fuck
hell and it may be your sorry ass cousins biatch, and yeah scrappy u not knowing me is a very good thing because i aint the one whos a dumbfuck you are which is why i can see that is the reason u are a short bus rider and as for my life you dont know me so dont speak on that subject lame ass i dont just talk it i back it up as well something some of you guys aint able to do you can talk big and bad in front of a fucking screen but when its time to throw down you get your ass beat and end up appologizing believe me i have dealt with fuckers like u before so watch your mouth :king: :eye:

I'm from Miami,FL
I Drive a white honda civic with a carbon fiber hood.(civicly inclined)
It must hurt to be that cool.

thinkfast®
11-02-2005, 02:17 PM
what a douchebag. this kids like 19? hey what are you 19? anyways, the fuckers coming up with the "get y0 ass beat and apologize to me" line, cmon dog.

We're not the 110lb. lowlifes you hang out with and punk out all the time. We know people, big people. We know mods. and they got guns and shit :D

JMCIVIC01
11-02-2005, 02:18 PM
yeah didnt care to use correct punctuation didnt know if you would notice since i knew i was directing that towards a dumbass and all, na it doesnt hurt at all just kept it nice and short cause i didnt wanna explain myself to dumbass like you as well, pimpin is what i do best so go sit on your dildo biatch :lmfao: :lmfao: :eye: :2up: :lmfao: :eye: :2up:

JMCIVIC01
11-02-2005, 02:29 PM
im actually 20 dumbass at least now i know what your worst subject is, what a tard. and i dont hang out with lightweights either dawg you dont know me so why dont u calm your dicksucker down huh?u trying to say i dont know anyone ha ha ha ha i have friends that tot big boy toys mother fucker. your just one of those punk ass kids who likes to talk mad shit till they get a gun pointed at em and then you wet yourself ha ha whatever bitch

thinkfast®
11-02-2005, 02:31 PM
wow

we need to hang out some time :)

CRVTech
11-02-2005, 02:31 PM
im actually 20 dumbass at least now i know what your worst subject is, what a tard. and i dont hang out with lightweights either dawg you dont know me so why dont u calm your dicksucker down huh?u trying to say i dont know anyone ha ha ha ha i have friends that tot big boy toys mother fucker. your just one of those punk ass kids who likes to talk mad shit till they get a gun pointed at em and then you wet yourself ha ha whatever bitch

= talking "mad shit". :gay:

JMCIVIC01
11-02-2005, 02:37 PM
is that symbolizing that your a fag lol

CRVTech
11-02-2005, 02:38 PM
is that symbolizing that your a fag lol

Yes. That is exactly what that means.

JMCIVIC01
11-02-2005, 02:39 PM
ha ha ha ha why would u want everyone to know that?

CRVTech
11-02-2005, 02:42 PM
ha ha ha ha why would u want everyone to know that?

Because there are somethings that aren't always so obvious. It makes me sad to share my birth year with you.

JMCIVIC01
11-02-2005, 02:46 PM
"I speak my mind coz bitin' my tounge hurts."

yeah ditto on that 1, anyone that would say some stupid shit like that makes me think your mom could have done better.

CRVTech
11-02-2005, 02:47 PM
"I speak my mind coz bitin' my tounge hurts."

yeah ditto on that 1, anyone that would say some stupid shit like that makes me think your mom could have done better.

Yeah, good thing it's a quote then, right? But I'm done now, you're boring. :goodjob:

thinkfast®
11-02-2005, 02:49 PM
this thread turned to total garbage when JFCIVIK01 entered.

he blows

JMCIVIC01
11-02-2005, 02:54 PM
thats funny i thought the same bout you biatch, na your garbage go eat a chalupa!!!! :lmfao: :eye: :2up:

thinkfast®
11-02-2005, 02:59 PM
if the chalupa is anything like the one your mom has between her legs I'll pass :lmfao:

look like a big ol wolf pussy

Scrappy
11-02-2005, 03:00 PM
wow i feel special cause i have no fucking clue what that fucker is saying... way to type paragraphs if we are the ones talking behind the screen? You really dont know me, I am far from scared of any pansy ass boy with his dick tucked tightly up his own ass. Keep the jokes coming, like I said, you make me smile :D

JMCIVIC01
11-02-2005, 03:04 PM
since you know my mom and everything, dumbass

Scrappy
11-02-2005, 03:06 PM
learn to quote people, idiot. might make it alittle easier sounding on you trying to e-thug our asses ;)

JMCIVIC01
11-02-2005, 03:12 PM
wow i feel special cause i have no fucking clue what that fucker is saying... way to type paragraphs if we are the ones talking behind the screen? You really dont know me, I am far from scared of any pansy ass boy with his dick tucked tightly up his own ass. Keep the jokes coming, like I said, you make me smile :D

you really dont know me either so ima do the same as well :D !for someone that would really get his ass drilled cause hes talking from his ass word of advice just dont do it!u can say what you want but actions speak louder than words fuckboy :king: :king: :2up:

JMCIVIC01
11-02-2005, 03:13 PM
learn to quote people, idiot. might make it alittle easier sounding on you trying to e-thug our asses ;)

I know how to! I just didnt feel like taking the time to post your lame ass remarks!! :2up:

Scrappy
11-02-2005, 03:15 PM
ohhh you dont want to post to any of my lame ass remarks? wtf have you been doing this whole thread?

responding to all of OUR lame ass remarks ;) but its all good, I dont have a penis btw might want to check up on how you talk to females homie, will get your shit chopped pretty fast around some of us :D

JMCIVIC01
11-02-2005, 03:16 PM
whatever, this isnt a females place so why dont u go elsewhere?be smart about it

CRVTech
11-02-2005, 03:17 PM
whatever, this isnt a females place so why dont u go elsewhere?be smart about it

:twitch: Exactly why is this not a "females place"?

JMCIVIC01
11-02-2005, 03:19 PM
if you are a female then be a female, and stop trying to act all hard like your one of the bushwackers or something ha ha ha thats all

Scrappy
11-02-2005, 03:19 PM
OHHHH shit son! Its not a females place? Nice try but we are welcomed here ;)

Scrappy
11-02-2005, 03:20 PM
if you are a female then be a female, and stop trying to act all hard like your one of the bushwackers or something ha ha ha thats all

how is saying your dick is tucked acting hard? :tongue: truth sucks bud, grow up already and back up, we are coming full force now.

JMCIVIC01
11-02-2005, 03:21 PM
you know i dont even wanna argue with anyone anymore it takes a bigger person to stop a stupid ass argument all i was saying is that a mexican guy hit me with no insurance and i was mad causethats my car and my project, my pride and what i like doing and he fucked it up thats all i didnt mean to make it sound like a damn racial coment cause im not racist against anyone i have all kinds of friends but you gys wanna blow this shit way out of proportion

CRVTech
11-02-2005, 03:22 PM
you know i dont even wanna argue with anyone anymore it takes a bigger person to stop a stupid ass argument all i was saying is that a mexican guy hit me with no insurance and i was mad causethats my car and my project, my pride and what i like doing and he fucked it up thats all i didnt mean to make it sound like a damn racial coment cause im not racist against anyone i have all kinds of friends but you gys wanna blow this shit way out of proportion

coughwusscough :lmfao: :lmfao: :jerkit:

JMCIVIC01
11-02-2005, 03:23 PM
i didnt say you werent welcomed here first off, na truth doesnt suck your mom can suck my left nut though so u grow up and back up this is over with

JMCIVIC01
11-02-2005, 03:25 PM
coughwusscough :lmfao: :lmfao: :jerkit:

na just tired of dealing with a bunch of females that think they can bitch slap a guy and think there hard asses yall must have dicks cause your to tough to have twats ha ha ha :lmfao: whatever though keep talking out your ass it doesnt do anything but get u into trouble and i may not be able to fight a gurl but i will let my gurl beat your ass make no mistake about it

CRVTech
11-02-2005, 03:27 PM
na just tired of dealing with a bunch of females that think they can bitch slap a guy and think there hard asses yall must have dicks cause your to tough to have twats ha ha ha :lmfao: whatever though keep talking out your ass it doesnt do anything but get u into trouble and i may not be able to fight a gurl but i will let my gurl beat your ass make no mistake about it

Did you know that legally it is worse to threaten someone rather than actually hit them? :doh: Just thought you should know, dumb ass.

Scrappy
11-02-2005, 03:28 PM
let your "gurl" come after any of us, yes we are tough, no dicks though ;) I am far from being in trouble either. sorry My mom has better taste and isnt even here dumbfuck so try your mommy and daddy jokes on someone else. you keep saying you are done, quit responding, till then we are getting laughs out of you acting tough towards a bunch of girls! lol :lmfao:

JMCIVIC01
11-02-2005, 03:29 PM
i know all about the law seeing how my dad is a cop fucker so it really doesnt matter

CRVTech
i know all about the law seeing how my dad is a cop fucker so it really doesnt matter

I'm sure he is.

Scrappy
ohhhh send daddy after us! PLEASE! I like cops :D

JMCIVIC01
dumbass

CRVTech
11-02-2005, 03:30 PM
dumbass

Just take this as a lesson learned and go on with your life. :lmfao:

JMCIVIC01
11-02-2005, 03:31 PM
whatever just letting u know since she was saying it is legally this and that i dont give a fuck i dont have to send him after anyone just giving u the heads up dickwod

JMCIVIC01
11-02-2005, 03:32 PM
:eye: :2up: na u take this as a lesson learned and go bite your tounge rather thank speak hoe

Scrappy
11-02-2005, 03:41 PM
whatever just letting u know since she was saying it is legally this and that i dont give a fuck i dont have to send him after anyone just giving u the heads up dickwod

I have a dick now? How big is it? :D fine, you got toooo mad at us picking on you, I will behave, but the other girls, i cant speak for. you are such a pansy though. cant take IA beatings? :lmfao:

thinkfast®
11-02-2005, 03:47 PM
LOL the JMCIVIC bitch was calm after a simple PM from your boy thinkslow, but nooooooooo you gotta go startin it up Scrappy! :lmfao:

don't waste your time on this piece o chit, I'm not...

but like I told you homeboy, if you ever wanna meet up @ Fudds, I'm a phone call away :)

Scrappy
11-02-2005, 03:49 PM
I DIDNT DO IT! :D

am i kicked to the couch when i get home now? :( I LOVE YOU! :D

thinkfast®
11-02-2005, 03:51 PM
foot of the bed is where you at tonight dammit.... I come back from my break and got 2 pages of BS posts to get through, its funny how JMCIVIC's gay ass thought you were a guy LOL

weren't we just talking about that last night?? :lmfao:

Scrappy
11-02-2005, 03:53 PM
he loves me though , just cant admit it!

JMCIVIC01
11-02-2005, 04:22 PM
I DIDNT THINK SHE WAS A GUY AT ALL I KNEW SHE WAS A GURL THE WHOLE TIME DUMBASS AND IM NOT WAISTING MY TIME ON A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU EITHER HOLLA BACK FOOL, ILL SAVE U THE ASS WHOOPING DUDE U DONT WANNA MEET ME BECAUSE IT WOULD BE A ONE HITTER QUITTER AND I DONT THINK U WANT THAT :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :king: :eye:

Scrappy
11-02-2005, 04:23 PM
go away, we are busy at the moment! and yeah, definately did not think i was a girl smart one ;) it showed

thinkfast®
11-02-2005, 04:33 PM
LOL whatta douche.. he thought you weer a GURL the whole time :lmfao:

-1 for bein a bad liar homey

JMCIVIC01
11-02-2005, 04:47 PM
lol your the douche bag...i knew the whole time, she told me herself fool.

thinkfast®
11-02-2005, 04:48 PM
sure pal... see you at work this week. Northlake Verizon, right? :)

Scrappy
11-02-2005, 04:48 PM
ohhhh dear, you keep saying you want to quit arguing with us girls and my hubby? heres some advice

either quit responding, or keep the jokes up, its funny

thinkfast®
11-02-2005, 04:54 PM
He's busy checking out our User Profiles LOL

pendejo

JMCIVIC01
11-02-2005, 04:55 PM
ha ha ha wheres that at?

HiPSI
11-03-2005, 10:26 AM
so any fucking way.....

called the lady, 3rd day in a row and she finally picked up the phone. had to explain the accident diagram to her (she already had the report in her hands) and she of course wouldn't tell me anything because the other guy got a ticket (which she didn't even know what it was for). had to give a recorded statement and she said they'd have someone come out and look at it probably within 48hrs. i tried to explain to her that her customer was clearly the one at fault in this case due to me still having right of way before she'd be able to turn, but she kept falling back on the fact the other guy got a "too fast for conditions" ticket and saying they had to investigate more... i expected this much. at least i know this woman exists now.

thinkfast®
11-03-2005, 10:32 AM
Thats good homey. you've got to Step one- make contact :D

keep us posted

HiPSI
11-03-2005, 10:52 AM
Thats good homey. you've got to Step one- make contact :D

keep us posted

too bad there's likely going to be 25 steps to this ;)

Spyder
11-03-2005, 11:01 AM
so any fucking way.....

called the lady, 3rd day in a row and she finally picked up the phone. had to explain the accident diagram to her (she already had the report in her hands) and she of course wouldn't tell me anything because the other guy got a ticket (which she didn't even know what it was for). had to give a recorded statement and she said they'd have someone come out and look at it probably within 48hrs. i tried to explain to her that her customer was clearly the one at fault in this case due to me still having right of way before she'd be able to turn, but she kept falling back on the fact the other guy got a "too fast for conditions" ticket and saying they had to investigate more... i expected this much. at least i know this woman exists now.

Well atleast she finally awnsered, those field people are slack as hell and dont like to actually goto the office, not that i can blame them. lol.

HiPSI
11-03-2005, 11:14 AM
Well atleast she finally awnsered, those field people are slack as hell and dont like to actually goto the office, not that i can blame them. lol.

well i'm going to make sure she doesn't forget about me ;)

thinkfast®
11-03-2005, 12:07 PM
haha GET 'EM!!

don't let up, they will get the message eventually.. I had to do the same w/ my POS claim rep @ Progressive.. the bitch took like 3 months to handle a $2,000 claim, then gave me shit about reinbursement for a rental car, because the length of time I had it. THATS NOT MY PROBLEM :rant:

claims is a hell of a job, that couldn't be me on the other end gettin' cussed out LOL

HiPSI
11-03-2005, 12:35 PM
haha GET 'EM!!

don't let up, they will get the message eventually.. I had to do the same w/ my POS claim rep @ Progressive.. the bitch took like 3 months to handle a $2,000 claim, then gave me shit about reinbursement for a rental car, because the length of time I had it. THATS NOT MY PROBLEM :rant:

claims is a hell of a job, that couldn't be me on the other end gettin' cussed out LOL

she told me 48hrs... if i don't hear about an adjuster showing up tomorrow then she will hear from me again. i won't have my car down for several months because they won't admit liability for something that was cut and dry the fault of their customer.

God
11-03-2005, 03:06 PM
anyone that would post their name as god would have to be a really stupid fucking lame person

actaully, some stupid kids made this name, then put the user name and password on another forum and were telling everyone to go bash ia, so being the good ia'er that i am, logged on with the name, changed the email and password.

and ive decided its my job to let asshats know how fucking stupid they are :)
like you! :D

thinkfast®
11-03-2005, 03:16 PM
LOL I hear he's goin on a killing spree TONIGHT SON!!

Oh noEs...

God
11-03-2005, 03:18 PM
note to self: strike that dumbass down.

Scrappy
11-03-2005, 03:20 PM
oh shit, i got 2 little boys coming after me?! YAY tag team action... kinky

God
11-03-2005, 03:21 PM
oh shit, i got 2 little boys coming after me?! YAY tag team action... kinky

haha or you could have one man ;) hahahhahaha

thinkfast®
11-03-2005, 03:21 PM
I'm takin pics!! sweeeeeeeeeet

Scrappy
11-03-2005, 03:22 PM
ohhhweeeee getting me all excited, btw why all the treads i am in involve SEXual things :D SCORE

thinkfast®
11-03-2005, 03:23 PM
If wear your boots tonight krissy, its on like donkey kong :lmfao:

Scrappy
11-03-2005, 03:23 PM
I got them on... they are not just "boots" remember that name i said ;)

F M B

thinkfast®
11-03-2005, 03:28 PM
yea, thats why I said "its on" :D :idb:

Scrappy
11-03-2005, 03:31 PM
alittle bit of this:lickpuss:alittle bit of that :idb: and this:flash: and that :la: and this :kiss:and end with alot of that! :hump:

JMCIVIC01
11-03-2005, 03:35 PM
actaully, some stupid kids made this name, then put the user name and password on another forum and were telling everyone to go bash ia, so being the good ia'er that i am, logged on with the name, changed the email and password.

and ive decided its my job to let asshats know how fucking stupid they are :)
like you! :D

the only good thing you are is an asshole, remember that have a nice day.

note to self:anyone who uses that word is a fuckin tard! :lmfao: :lmfao:

God
11-03-2005, 03:37 PM
the only good thing you are is an asshole, remember that have a nice day.

note to self:anyone who uses that word is a fuckin tard! :lmfao: :lmfao:

youre so cute. thinking youre big and bad. haha but look on the bright side! you must get at least 30mpg! haha

God
11-03-2005, 03:38 PM
ohhhweeeee getting me all excited, btw why all the treads i am in involve SEXual things :D SCORE

hahahahahahha well in that case watch out. the catty girls and guys who cant get laid will come out of the woodwork to call a girl an attention whore if she says the word sex on a car forum haha

HiPSI
11-03-2005, 03:38 PM
STFU bitches

JMCIVIC01
11-03-2005, 03:39 PM
youre so cute. thinking youre big and bad. haha but look on the bright side! you must get at least 30mpg! haha

-2 for being a tardx2 squared

thinkfast®
11-03-2005, 03:40 PM
OMG thread failure on pg 9 :(

CLEAN UP CLEAN UP

God
11-03-2005, 03:41 PM
-2 for being a tardx2 squared

you crack me up.

i mean seriously

"civicly inclined"

sounds like the name of a politicians recliner

Scrappy
11-03-2005, 03:42 PM
sorry erin :( can i please play with the big boys damnit?!

JMCIVIC01
11-03-2005, 03:43 PM
you crack me up.

i mean seriously

"civicly inclined"

sounds like the name of a politicians recliner

the only thing thats crackin is the zits on your face, so pop em and clean your ass up, thats right u like that dont u fucker? its different so u honestly think that i give a shit about what u think? :eye: :lmfao: :2up:

God
11-03-2005, 03:45 PM
the only thing thats crackin is the zits on your face, so pop em and clean your ass up, thats right u like that dont u fucker? its different so u honestly think that i give a shit about what u think? :eye: :lmfao: :2up:

haha seriosuly man just give up, zits on my face? you do realize im not 15 like you right? haha ive been on this earth way longer than you.
haha im betting i had my first car before you were born hahaha

God
11-03-2005, 03:46 PM
mods- feelfree to delete the bickering back and forth between me and that jackass to get this back on topic

JMCIVIC01
11-03-2005, 03:48 PM
yes please do delete these childish games hes playing so we can talk about the topic and i can steer away from this fuckin douche bag

Scrappy
11-03-2005, 03:49 PM
no i like it

but seriously, think i am scared of?http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21198&stc=1:lmfao: :lmfao:

God
no i like it

but seriously, think i am scared of?http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21198&stc=1:lmfao: :lmfao:

oh noesssss!!!!!1111!!!oneone!!!1111
look out!

JMCIVIC01
didnt know a red x was that funny

Scrappy
11-03-2005, 03:50 PM
red x to you, we all see it dumbass ;)

JMCIVIC01
11-03-2005, 03:51 PM
whatever hoe :2up:

God
11-03-2005, 03:51 PM
i see no red x i see some kid she can kick the shit out of easy :) and as a bonus shes hot as hell haha

God
11-03-2005, 03:52 PM
whatever hoe

for some reason, call it a hunch, i think that was a bad idea.

JMCIVIC01
11-03-2005, 03:53 PM
ha ha ha that pic is old as hell ha ha ha whatever and u know what g o d just on the other side of a monitor is someone who will beat your ass so u can shut the fuck up now and besides i dont hit gurls i let my gf take care of those problems

JMCIVIC01
11-03-2005, 03:54 PM
wasnt a bad idea she called me out so i called her out

Scrappy
11-03-2005, 03:56 PM
what, cant fight your own battles? poor man, why not just try and shut me up instead of having someone else try?

but keep trying punk ass, this is our entertainment

Scrappy
11-03-2005, 03:57 PM
wasnt a bad idea she called me out so i called her out

calling me a hoe is calling me out? :lmfao: yikes, back to middle school :goodjob:

thinkfast®
11-03-2005, 03:58 PM
ha ha ha that pic is old as hell ha ha ha whatever and u know what g o d just on the other side of a monitor is someone who will beat your ass so u can shut the fuck up now and besides i dont hit gurls i let my gf take care of those problems

I bet you have a huge forearm from playin poke my pink sock haha

JMCIVIC01
11-03-2005, 04:03 PM
calling me a hoe is calling me out? :lmfao: yikes, back to middle school :goodjob:

obviously you are still stuck in those days cause you and some others are immature as hell, either that or your thong is starting to cling to your cellulite fat to much and u just hate the world

ha ha ha ha :lmfao: :eek:

i wont be reading this thread anymore cause you people fucked it up , im outta here fuckers

thinkfast u can suck a penis

thinkfast®
11-03-2005, 04:04 PM
I'll show you how I do tonight homey :D

God
11-03-2005, 04:05 PM
obviously you are still stuck in those days cause you and some others are immature as hell, either that or your thong is starting to cling to your cellulite fat to much and u just hate the world

ha ha ha ha :lmfao: :eek:

i wont be reading this thread anymore cause you people fucked it up , im outta here fuckers

thinkfast u can suck a penis

holy crap i fell outta my chair
calling her fat?
hahahahahhahahaha
i cant beleive someone called krissy fat thats fucking hilarious
she has an amazing body man, far from fat

Scrappy
11-03-2005, 04:09 PM
YES! news flash, I AM FAT! wow lol and btw, i love the world actually, walk around with a smile unlike your "gangsta" self

JMCIVIC01
11-03-2005, 04:20 PM
:2up: lol bitch u dont know me i said it once and ill say it again lol not a gangsta just a hustler

God
11-03-2005, 04:26 PM
:2up: lol bitch u dont know me i said it once and ill say it again lol not a gangsta just a hustler

no, we do know you, youre just like every other kid youre age with a civic who thinks hes hard. hustler my ass. typical suburban kid who think hes a g.

Scrappy
11-03-2005, 04:26 PM

TAKE YOUR ADVICE :lmfao:

JMCIVIC01
11-03-2005, 04:29 PM
TAKE YOUR ADVICE :lmfao:

LOL IT MAKES ME LAUGH TO SEE YALLS STUPID ASS REMARKS AND NA G O D
YOUR A FUCKIN TARD WHO COULDNT TELL A PAIR OF PANTIES FROM SOME BOXERS SO GO FUCK YOURSELF :lmfao: :lmfao: :2up:

JMCIVIC01
11-03-2005, 04:31 PM
no, we do know you, youre just like every other kid youre age with a civic who thinks hes hard. hustler my ass. typical suburban kid who think hes a g.

I DONT THINK I KNOW :eye: :king: BIATCHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHERES YOUR CAR HUH? AND WHY ARE U BRINGING CARS INTO THIS?

-2 AGAIN FOR BEING A TARDX2 CUBED WHAT A FUCKIN SPED HA HA HA :lmfao: :lmfao:

thinkfast®
11-03-2005, 04:32 PM
HOLY SHIT :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I just saw the pics (they werent working for me either)

THIS
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/4908/11wx1.jpghttp://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6048/23sd.jpg

is the "hustla" making all the noise? :jerkit: :lmfao: dude you gotta be fuckin kidding me :lmfao: you really, REALLY could get BEAT by Scrappy :lmfao: you might be talking to the wrong GIRLS, let alone guys LOL

damn dog! I was thinking 6', 160lbs at least!!?! what are you like a buck 10? 110? is that it? :lmfao:

JMCIVIC01
11-03-2005, 04:33 PM
DUDE UNTIL YOU PROVE ME WRONG I DONT SEE THAT HAPPENING U GOTTA SHOW ME TACO

JMCIVIC01
11-03-2005, 04:34 PM
LAUGH IF U WANT BITCHES I STILL PULL MORE GURLS THAN YALL SO IT DONT FUCKING MATTER

God
11-03-2005, 04:45 PM
I DONT THINK I KNOW :eye: :king: BIATCHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHERES YOUR CAR HUH? AND WHY ARE U BRINGING CARS INTO THIS?

-2 AGAIN FOR BEING A TARDX2 CUBED WHAT A FUCKIN SPED HA HA HA :lmfao: :lmfao:

wheres my car? haha well i sold 2 of my bmws at the end of summer so ive only got 2 left, and my "slow" 300zx, so take your pick, if you want, next time i go to the track ill bring my slow car and you can bring your civic :)

HiPSI
11-03-2005, 05:20 PM
didn't i tell you people to STFU?

God
11-03-2005, 05:20 PM
you know how well we here at ia listen!

Scrappy
11-03-2005, 05:21 PM
LAUGH IF U WANT BITCHES I STILL PULL MORE GURLS THAN YALL SO IT DONT FUCKING MATTER

Ya'll? haha sorry i dont pull in girls, but i pull in guys quite nicely, ask my hubby hes on here :bigok:

thinkfast®
11-03-2005, 05:27 PM
She got me doin the dissshes, anything she want for some kisssssses :D

what time's the party start?

Scrappy
11-03-2005, 06:28 PM
you love you some kisses dont ya? :kiss:

:idb: FMB :tongue:

thinkfast®
11-03-2005, 06:32 PM
haha FMB is awesome, I gotta see them :D :D

Scrappy
11-21-2005, 10:15 PM
bumb for the douche who forgot how he stepped up to me for the first time... :rolleyes: