PDA

View Full Version : WRX paid off

Got Milk?
03-12-2010, 03:10 PM
I just got a phone call from my mom, reminding me that I paid off my car with cash the day i bought it. :goodjob:

Elbow
03-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Aw cute. I'm glad she bought it for you all in cash, she doesn't need extra bills.

ATK_Designs
03-12-2010, 03:16 PM
Aw cute. I'm glad she bought it for you all in cash, she doesn't need extra bills.

Hahah.....I literally LOLed :cheers:

Got Milk?
03-12-2010, 03:17 PM
^^^

little jelous? And my mom didnt buy my car, i did. so fuk u, 100 dollar bills.

Elbow
03-12-2010, 03:19 PM
^^^

little jelous? And my mom didnt buy my car, i did. so fuk u, 100 dollar bills.

No, your mom bought the car. :lmfao: Nice try, kid. :doh:

Got Milk?
03-12-2010, 03:20 PM
haha. Let's see, when i bought the car my mom was not there. Title is on me. eyezik on here can tell u that i handed him 10k in cash, so haha at you. jelous boy.

Elbow
03-12-2010, 03:21 PM
haha. Let's see, when i bought the car my mom was not there. Title is on me. eyezik on here can tell u that i handed him 10k in cash, so haha at you. jelous boy.

Cool your mom gave you money to buy a car, she didn't have to be there, or have the title in her name. HAHA at you mamas boy. :lmfao:

By the way why do you keep saying jelous what's that even mean?

ATK_Designs
03-12-2010, 03:21 PM

Buttt butttt mommy gave u 10K? :rolleyes:

lol, just jinxing ya. :D

ATK_Designs
03-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Cool your mom gave you money to buy a car, she didn't have to be there, or have the title in her name. HAHA at you mamas boy. :lmfao:

damn it, half a second too late.

Screw [Character Return].....:2up:

ATK_Designs
03-12-2010, 03:23 PM
By the way why do you keep saying jelous what's that even mean?

Google "define: jelous" :taun:

Elbow
03-12-2010, 03:24 PM
Google "define: jealous" :taun:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jelous

Found it!

ATK_Designs
03-12-2010, 03:26 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jelous

Found it!

Urban dictionary FTW.

Got Milk?
03-12-2010, 03:26 PM
naw. When i was 17 i bought my first car, working since 15. My rims get stolen. Car was left on the ground. I got 2,700.00 for that. 2 months later my car got stolen, i got 6k for that. than i bought an rsx-s for a good deal. Totaled the rsx, got 12k for the rsx, and than i bought the wrx.

So yeah, jealous boy, GTFO!

Elbow
03-12-2010, 03:27 PM
naw. When i was 17 i bought my first car, working since 15. My rims get stolen. Car was left on the ground. I got 2,700.00 for that. 2 months later my car got stolen, i got 6k for that. than i bought an rsx-s for a good deal. Totaled the rsx, got 12k for the rsx, and than i bought the wrx.

So yeah, jealous boy, GTFO!

Lying and telling the story of your big brother doesn't impress anyone.

By the way what would I be jealous of? :thinking::lmfao: A WRX? :lmfao:

Got Milk?
03-12-2010, 03:29 PM
story of a big brother? I'm the only child, so yeah, you FAIL once again.

-EnVus-
03-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Nothing like having a paid off car.......Now trade it in lol

Elbow
03-12-2010, 03:31 PM
story of a big brother? I'm the only child, so yeah, you FAIL once again.

No, I know the truth boy. You're a liar.

5speed
03-12-2010, 03:32 PM
So when you stopped getting Honda's this car stayed with you?

Got Milk?
Not trading in the car ever. I'm at point where i realized that car is just a car, gets you from point a to point b. My thrill for car scene is fading away, almost gone.

98blackcivic
eyesick

Got Milk?
03-12-2010, 03:33 PM

Where are the facts? Any dumb fuck like your self can come in here and say that.

x Resilience
03-12-2010, 03:37 PM
No, your mom bought the car. :lmfao: Nice try, kid. :doh:

I can vouch for him and I'm pretty sure anyone who knows him can too. The only car that was given to him is his Integra he had, nothing else.

I'm pretty sure you're just a little mad that you're 20 and drive a piece of shit.

Even if it was handed to him, whats it to you? Tell me you wouldn't accept a car thats being handed to you. I'm happy all the cars I've owned/own were handed to me, the EK, the Integra and the E36.

punkr6
03-12-2010, 03:41 PM

I can vouch for him and I'm pretty sure anyone who knows him can too. The only car that was given to him is his Integra he had, nothing else.

I'm pretty sure you're just a little mad that you're 20 and drive a piece of shit.

Even if it was handed to him, whats it to you? Tell me you wouldn't accept a car thats being handed to you. I'm happy all the cars I've owned/own were handed to me, the EK, the Integra and the E36.

who gives a flying fuck, you mutha fuckers just wanna argue. STFU

ATK_Designs
03-12-2010, 03:42 PM

They're just perfect lesbo couples having parallel PMS.

Got Milk?
03-12-2010, 03:42 PM
^^^

how else are we gonna kill some time. XD

x Resilience
03-12-2010, 03:44 PM

Oh, blow me.

Shouldn't you be riding nuts in Car Pics, agreeing with everything negative said.

DVSRX-7
03-12-2010, 04:04 PM
I just got a phone call from my mom, reminding me that I paid off my car with cash the day i bought it. :goodjob:

Post pics of said car.

punkr6
03-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Oh, blow me.

Shouldn't you be riding nuts in Car Pics, agreeing with everything negative said.

you really are stupid huh....:screwy:

Ziptied
03-12-2010, 04:08 PM

You paid 10k for a 6k car? LOL Own3d.

DVSRX-7
03-12-2010, 04:12 PM

LOL :lmfao:

DB4LYFE ™
03-12-2010, 04:16 PM
simontibbett is tha gayest muthafucka alive! just cuz u think ur somethin big and bad with all ur post and rep points..... that shit doesnt mean shit pizza boy ur still sorry as fuck!

~DB4LYFE

x Resilience
03-12-2010, 04:27 PM
simontibbett is tha gayest muthafucka alive! just cuz u think ur somethin big and bad with all ur post and rep points..... that shit doesnt mean shit pizza boy ur still sorry as fuck!

~DB4LYFE

QFT.

Im pretty sure at the time he bought his car, the value was 10K. But I agree with you, the value has went down and you can find a WRX for 6K nowadays with 150K miles.

you really are stupid huh....:screwy:

Best you got? GTFO with that weak shit.

Elbow
03-12-2010, 04:28 PM

Are you really too slow to see I was fucking with him? :doh:

I'm not mad or jealous, if I wanted to go buy a WRX I'd go buy a WRX, I don't need to spend money to have a fun street car though when I could absolutely care less.

~DB4LYFE

No, I could care less about reps or post counts LOL who said that? :lmfao: Pizza boy? :no: What the hell is this dumb fuck ricersyndromes new lingo or something? :thinking:

DB4LYFE ™
03-12-2010, 04:34 PM
well idk man u tell me... u talk down to everyone and you have no reason for it! your probably barely old enough to drive and yet the only reason i would even think for u to be talking down to people is if u were beaten as a child or something ridiculous was done to you in ur early years! until you can grow up and just have something nice to say STFU!:goodjob:

~DB4LYFE

Elbow
03-12-2010, 04:36 PM
well idk man u tell me... u talk down to everyone and you have no reason for it! your probably barely old enough to drive and yet the only reason i would even think for u to be talking down to people is if u were beaten as a child or something ridiculous was done to you in ur early years! until you can grow up and just have something nice to say STFU!:goodjob:

~DB4LYFE

I'm twenty two. I only talk down to those with stupid fucking cars and wheels. :lmfao: You must be one of those middle school dropouts who can't tell the difference between joking and being serious.

Go cry elsewhere, boy.

Ziptied
03-12-2010, 04:39 PM
I'm twenty two. I only talk down to those with stupid fucking cars and wheels. :lmfao: You must be one of those middle school dropouts who can't tell the difference between joking and being serious.

Go cry elsewhere, boy.

Street's closed pizza boy, find another way home.

http://old.culturegarage.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/streetracers.jpg

Elbow
03-12-2010, 04:39 PM
Street's closed pizza boy, find another way home.

http://old.culturegarage.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/streetracers.jpg

:lmfao: I'm so watching that.

ATK_Designs
03-12-2010, 04:41 PM
^Dude, he got the real-life size for your 16" TV.

Elbow
03-12-2010, 04:42 PM
^Dude, he got the real-life size for your 16" TV.

Huh? lol

DB4LYFE ™
03-12-2010, 04:42 PM

Go cry elsewhere, boy.

:lmfao: my college graduation day: march 17, 2010! and yes i have bought everything i own! and unlike you mommy hasnt bought my "porsche!" and no dont try to tell me its yours little boy... or dont try to tell me it was a gift... no lies are unacceptable! ;) so go take your not stupid fake ass shit off of importatlanta.com, and go make something of urself!! :goodjob:

~DB4LYFE

Elbow
03-12-2010, 04:44 PM
:lmfao: my college graduation day: march 17, 2010! and yes i have bought everything i own! and unlike you mommy hasnt bought my "porsche!" and no dont try to tell me its yours little boy... or dont try to tell me it was a gift... no lies are unacceptable! ;) so go take your not stupid fake ass shit off of importatlanta.com, and go make something of urself!! :goodjob:

~DB4LYFE

I wish mommy bought me a Porsche, because I don't even own one. :thinking:

Unless you know anything about me which you obviously don't, you should just stop. :lmfao:

"No lies are unacceptable?"

" so go take your not stupid fake ass shit off of importatlanta.com"

What college do you go to? :no:

Congrats on buying everything you own, I do the same, I guess we're both pretty damn awesome, eh? lol

DB4LYFE ™
03-12-2010, 04:46 PM
O ok nvm, ur just a posing pussy i get it! doesnt matter where i went or go!

~DB4LYFE

Elbow
03-12-2010, 05:43 PM
O ok nvm, ur just a posing pussy i get it! doesnt matter where i went or go!

~DB4LYFE

Now I'm posing? :???:

Get a life Mr. E-thug. :lmfao:

5speed
03-12-2010, 05:44 PM
How is the MR2 coming along, if at all yet?

Ziptied
03-12-2010, 05:46 PM
http://funnymotivators.com/images/ethug.jpg

Elbow
03-12-2010, 05:47 PM
How is the MR2 coming along, if at all yet?

I've just been getting it running good first.

I'm probably going to order suspension next week. I still don't have any idea what to do to the motor, I guess just I/H/E a MS would be cool to get rid of the AFM.

I got a race seat for it I may not use though it's kind of hardcore for the street.

5speed
03-12-2010, 05:51 PM
I've just been getting it running good first.

I'm probably going to order suspension next week. I still don't have any idea what to do to the motor, I guess just I/H/E a MS would be cool to get rid of the AFM.

I got a race seat for it I may not use though it's kind of hardcore for the street.

I heard the AFM is pretty restrictive on those. Gotta go with the Hans for the street lol

Elbow
03-12-2010, 05:54 PM
I heard the AFM is pretty restrictive on those. Gotta go with the Hans for the street lol

Yeah I'm not sure I don't know ANYTHING about these motors or really the car itself. :lmfao: I know on my Miata though I put a Megasquirt on it and got rid of the AFM and it was a totally different car.

5speed
03-12-2010, 06:02 PM
Yeah I'm not sure I don't know ANYTHING about these motors or really the car itself. :lmfao: I know on my Miata though I put a Megasquirt on it and got rid of the AFM and it was a totally different car.

I dont know shit about them either for the most part. Just a few things here and there. I love the body. And yes, that commercial you posted on FB was pretty :gay:

Elbow
03-12-2010, 06:11 PM
I dont know shit about them either for the most part. Just a few things here and there. I love the body. And yes, that commercial you posted on FB was pretty :gay:

I've found lots of :gay: on them. lolol

They're pretty cool though I've wanted one for a while. I test drove this one last year, a LITTLE modified but...:yes:

5speed
03-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Has potential for sure

hydroshutter
03-12-2010, 09:32 PM
Omg kewl

If I were to boast about buying a car, I would have at least made it look like I didn't put a chunk down.

umairejaz
03-12-2010, 09:48 PM
I love the internet.