PDA

View Full Version : Nismo paid off

Odinx269
03-12-2010, 12:09 PM
:cheers::idb:Well I was talking to my mom today and found out that my 350Z Nismo has been paid off. I paid it off in less than a year. Im really happy about that, that I can actually say that I really now own a nice car.:goodjob::D:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump ::bump:

quickdodge®
03-12-2010, 12:11 PM
Who did you say you were? Later, QD.

DriVaH
03-12-2010, 12:12 PM
congrats....

Alan®
03-12-2010, 12:15 PM
no one cares. cars were overpriced and hideous.

Slow Motion
03-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Good stuff...Hope the extra money goes towards some nice upgrades.

BKgen®
03-12-2010, 12:18 PM
no one cares. cars were overpriced and hideous.

Very true.

But dude... this is fucking Odinx269. Don't disrespect an established member like that.

:cheers::idb:Well I was talking to my mom today and found out that my 350Z Nismo has been paid off. I paid it off in less than a year. Im really happy about that, that I can actually say that I really now own a nice car.:goodjob::D:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump ::bump:

If you had been making the payments and keeping up with them like a grown ass man, why would you need mommy to tell you it's been paid off? Just wondering.

G.C
03-12-2010, 12:41 PM
Congrats on paying off your car....

ARH1192
03-12-2010, 12:51 PM
If you had been making the payments and keeping up with them like a grown ass man, why would you need mommy to tell you it's been paid off? Just wondering.

this

Alan®
03-12-2010, 12:53 PM
Very true.

But dude... this is fucking Odinx269. Don't disrespect an established member like that.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Bajjani
03-12-2010, 12:58 PM

Yea I'm confused, did your parents pay it off for you? I'm not saying there is anything wrong with getting help from your parents, when I got my car my dad helped me with the down payment, but I make all my payments myself and he has no idea whats left on my car..

quickdodge®
03-12-2010, 01:05 PM
Congrats on paying off your car....

I don't think he paid it off. Later, QD.

Bajjani
03-12-2010, 01:07 PM
I don't think he paid it off. Later, QD.

Doesn't sound like it.

QD when I move in (next couple weeks) I'll stock up on ensure and you can come celebrate the new place followed by a hunt! Do itttttt

SouthrnStyle
03-12-2010, 01:08 PM
a year to pay off a car must be nice..

Elbow
03-12-2010, 01:16 PM
It must suck to ever pay on a car.

Got Milk?
03-12-2010, 01:25 PM
what is this paid off crap? I pay off my cars on the spot, damn.

ARH1192
03-12-2010, 01:44 PM
what is this paid off crap? I pay off my cars on the spot, damn.

I need a job where you work then.

BKgen®
03-12-2010, 01:54 PM
I need a job where you work then.

Walk down to your local street corner and/or dark alley.

antj101
03-12-2010, 01:55 PM

:boobies::boobies::boobies:AWESOME:boobies::boobie s::boobies:

Nismo
03-12-2010, 02:01 PM
I havent seen a damn penny....... The fuck.

DirtyMechanic
03-12-2010, 02:05 PM
:cheers::idb:Well I was talking to my mom today and found out that my 350Z Nismo has been paid off. I paid it off in less than a year. Im really happy about that, that I can actually say that I really now own a nice car.:goodjob::D:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump::bump ::bump:story doesn't jive...

this^

Shift_2WIN
03-12-2010, 02:05 PM
congrats

Got Milk?
03-12-2010, 02:06 PM
:boobies::boobies::boobies:AWESOME:boobies::boobie s::boobies:

wtf, he meant dealing drugs you fagot.

quickdodge®
03-12-2010, 02:07 PM
wtf, he meant dealing drugs you fagot.

He meant tricking you "faggot." Lolol. Later, QD.

BKgen®
03-12-2010, 02:18 PM
All of the above. lol.

5speed
03-12-2010, 02:21 PM
He meant tricking you "faggot." Lolol. Later, QD.

BOOM!!! HEADSHOT!

DirtyMechanic
03-12-2010, 02:21 PM
BOOM!!! HEADSHOT!
actually kinda weak. ive seen better from QD.

Got Milk?
03-12-2010, 02:39 PM
lame thread.....qd is weak....

blaknoize
03-12-2010, 02:49 PM
pics of said balance paid in full notice from financial institution or it didnt happen!

DVSRX-7
03-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Thread fails. Mommy payed the car off so he can be seen as a grown man, yet he still pisses himself when sleeping.

Elbow
03-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Those cars are ugly as shit. However most in here sound really jealous.

Got Milk?
03-12-2010, 02:59 PM
^^^

wrong. Since when is an opinion jealousy?

DVSRX-7
03-12-2010, 02:59 PM
^^^

wrong. Since when is an opinion jealousy?

Exactly.

03RCode
03-12-2010, 03:04 PM
I don't care who paid it off, congrats on being out from under that car note.

I agree with Simon, seems alot of jealousy in here.

Got Milk?
03-12-2010, 03:08 PM
What's there to be jelous off? lolol Only butt hurt people use the jealousy word to escape the situation that they're in. Plus it's only a 350z, nothing special.

ATK_Designs
03-12-2010, 03:09 PM
I sense lots of "hates" in this thread.

What I think was his mom bought the car under her credit (which is very common for fresh young college kids when buying a car with good rates).

He's been giving mom the payments to pay toward the car and mom confirmed that it's paid off.

Nothing's wrong with that, why people gotta assume that his mom paid it off? LOL

Dude "did" claimed that HE paid it off.

Got Milk?
03-12-2010, 03:11 PM
even if his mom did pay it off, so what, even better.

1SICKLEX
03-12-2010, 03:13 PM
Not hating but in reality you either have serious coin to pay off a car in one year unless its worth $2,000.

Lets say the car was $25,000. So that is a little over $2,000 a month to pay it off each month. (I am not including finance charges to be simple)

Congrats to you but understand why some might be skeptical

5speed
03-12-2010, 03:14 PM
actually kinda weak. ive seen better from QD.

I just wanted to say boom headshot, that's all

ATK_Designs
03-12-2010, 03:19 PM
Not hating but in reality you either have serious coin to pay off a car in one year unless its worth $2,000.

Lets say the car was $25,000. So that is a little over $2,000 a month to pay it off each month. (I am not including finance charges to be simple)

Congrats to you but understand why some might be skeptical

I doubt the others actually reasoned in math term like you did. ;)

More or so like:

Nismo + Paid off + mom = Mommy's bought.

1SICKLEX
03-12-2010, 03:22 PM
I doubt the others actually reasoned in math term like you did. ;)

More or so like:

Nismo + Paid off + mom = Mommy's bought.

My bad..thought logical :D

Anyway its great, debt is bad and to gain financial freedom you don't need to be in it.

ATK_Designs
03-12-2010, 03:25 PM
My bad..thought logical :D

Anyway its great, debt is bad and to gain financial freedom you don't need to be in it.

Debt is good if your invest return rate is higher than your finance rate :goodjob:

1SICKLEX
03-12-2010, 03:26 PM
Debt is good if your invest return rate is higher than your finance rate :goodjob:

You know what I meant :D

ATK_Designs
03-12-2010, 03:28 PM
You know what I meant :D

It's Friday, I have my excuses :cheers:

Ziptied
03-12-2010, 04:05 PM
even if his mom did pay it off, so what, even better.

:goodjob:

I wish my mom would buy me a car.....

DirtyMechanic
03-12-2010, 05:06 PM
pics of said balance paid in full notice from financial institution or it didnt happen! or you can just say title...

Those cars are ugly as shit. However most in here sound really jealous. true i sense some in here.

I sense lots of "hates" in this thread.

What I think was his mom bought the car under her credit (which is very common for fresh young college kids when buying a car with good rates).

He's been giving mom the payments to pay toward the car and mom confirmed that it's paid off.

Nothing's wrong with that, why people gotta assume that his mom paid it off? LOL

Dude "did" claimed that HE paid it off. welcome to IA. people claim a lot they dont have and havent done. it highly unlikely someone on IA is going to pay off a 30k car off in one year.

Odinx269
03-19-2010, 10:45 AM
well because Im overseas fighting for your ass and our country, and my mom was nice enough to take the money out of my bank account so its one less thing for me to worry about

Odinx269
03-19-2010, 10:46 AM
Fuck you noone cares about your opinion

Odinx269
03-19-2010, 10:48 AM
my parents didnt put any money into it, it was all from me. My mom helped me out since I am deployed and its one less thing I have to worry about while over her. She just took out the payments from my account

quickdodge®
03-19-2010, 10:59 AM

Why bother posting, then? Later, QD.

Odinx269
03-19-2010, 11:07 AM
Thanks for those that gave congrats, those that left negative ones. Fuck all of you, you dont even know me or know what I do. So how do you know how I paid it off. Besides I am over here in the desert again fighting and my mom felt that I didnt need one more thing to worry about, so she offered to pull money out of my account each month to help pay off my car. Also I put most of my money I got from last deployment into savings and CD's which just helped me pay off the rest of the car after it matured. I know what I did and that I was able to pay off a 30,000 dollar car within a year. What can most of you broke ass mother fuckers say that dont have a big income?

quickdodge®
03-19-2010, 11:09 AM
. What can most of you broke ass mother fuckers say that dont have a big income?

Why should anyone answer? Remember this......

Think about what you type BEFORE you type. Later, QD.

Elbow
03-19-2010, 11:10 AM
Thanks for those that gave congrats, those that left negative ones. Fuck all of you, you dont even know me or know what I do. So how do you know how I paid it off. Besides I am over here in the desert again fighting and my mom felt that I didnt need one more thing to worry about, so she offered to pull money out of my account each month to help pay off my car. Also I put most of my money I got from last deployment into savings and CD's which just helped me pay off the rest of the car after it matured. I know what I did and that I was able to pay off a 30,000 dollar car within a year. What can most of you broke ass mother fuckers say that dont have a big income?

Big income? LMFAO

Bajjani
03-19-2010, 11:11 AM

What about us nonbroke mother fuckers who have a very nice income? And why would you brag about throwing 30k on a car in a year, in my opinion its a waste of 30k. I'm all about time value of money but I reinvest my money into more profitable things, like my company. The only time I'll pay it off fast is if I want the debt off my credit so I can reinvest it into a new acquisition. Bottom line, stop raging.

oneSLOWex
03-19-2010, 11:13 AM

Is this your first time on the internet? I dont know if you have noticed yet, but everything posted on the internet is open to others opinions, good or bad. If you dont care about other people or the "haters" then why did you post this in the first place? Yes, what you are doing over there is great and I thank you for that, but dont use it to get sympathy or get you out of saying something fucking stupid. Cmon man.

Odinx269
03-19-2010, 11:16 AM
Why is it that noone can just be nice about when others are excited about doing something. Doesnt matter what it is, but there are always those kind of people that just look for ways to bring people down. Oh look I put this on the car, I have 12 cars, I have 5 houses, those are just examples, but the point is kudos to you. That is what they wanted and instead of busting them down either ignore it or give congrats.

Bajjani
03-19-2010, 11:18 AM
Why is it that noone can just be nice about when others are excited about doing something. Doesnt matter what it is, but there are always those kind of people that just look for ways to bring people down. Oh look I put this on the car, I have 12 cars, I have 5 houses, those are just examples, but the point is kudos to you. That is what they wanted and instead of busting them down either ignore it or give congrats.

People made fun of you because you made it sound like you were bragging about your mom paying your car for you if you would learn to read, numbnuts.

quickdodge®
03-19-2010, 11:19 AM
but dont use it to get sympathy or get you out of saying something fucking stupid. Cmon man.

I hate when people do that. They think that because they are fighting for their country, they're entitled to use that to gain sympathy points. Two things come to mind in this. 1) That's your job to defend America. You signed on voluntarily. You weren't forced into it. 2) You're defending our right to have and express the opinions that you don't like.

If I like you, I like. And if don't, I don't. But your military status sure doesn't influence that in any way. Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
03-19-2010, 11:21 AM

Why is a bad opinion about something not as good as the opposite? Not everyone thinks the same way. I will admit before I read all the replies, it did look like your mom paid your car off. Yes that is a big deal when you make a thread about it that seems like you accomplished something when you really did nothing. However, that was wrong and everyone can see that now.

quickdodge®
03-19-2010, 11:21 AM
People made fun of you because you made it sound like you were bragging about your mom paying your car for you if you would learn to read, numbnuts.

That's exactly all it was. Nothing wrong at all with having a paid for car. Who wouldn't want that? And there's certainly nothing wrong with having help in doing that. But like, Bajjani said, it looked like you were bragging that Mom paid it for you. Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
03-19-2010, 11:22 AM
I hate when people do that. They think that because they are fighting for their country, they're entitled to use that to gain sympathy points. Two things come to mind in this. 1) That's your job to defend America. You signed on voluntarily. You weren't forced into it. 2) You're defending our right to have and express the opinions that you don't like.

If I like you, I like. And if don't, I don't. But your military status sure doesn't influence that in any way. Later, QD.
EXACTLY! Too bad everyone doesn't think this way LOL

quickdodge®
03-19-2010, 11:22 AM
However, that was wrong and everyone can see that now.

Yup. Instead of explaining what you meant, you went off the deep end and started cussing everyone out. Later, QD.

Bajjani
03-19-2010, 11:23 AM
Yup. Instead of explaining what you meant, you went off the deep end and started cussing everyone out. Later, QD.

And ethugging hardcore with "say that shit to my face when I get back"

oneSLOWex
03-19-2010, 11:24 AM
And ethugging hardcore with "say that shit to my face when I get back"
He's a badass....you better watch out!

Bajjani
03-19-2010, 11:25 AM
He's a badass....you better watch out!

Im prettttty scared

Odinx269
03-19-2010, 11:25 AM
Then all people would have to do is ask to clearify instead of making assumptions

Bajjani
03-19-2010, 11:27 AM
Then all people would have to do is ask to clearify instead of making assumptions

All you would have to do is say, YAY I PAID OFF MY CAR. Not, YAY WITH MY MOMS HELP I PAID OFF MY CAR.

See what I did thurr?

Odinx269
03-19-2010, 11:33 AM
Well when I made the post I was a little excited and didnt really think that people would turn around what I said that badly, and Im not using the fact that Im in the army or deployed to get sympathy. I was stating that to show the reason why my mom was helping me with my car payments.

Bajjani
03-19-2010, 11:42 AM
Well when I made the post I was a little excited and didnt really think that people would turn around what I said that badly, and Im not using the fact that Im in the army or deployed to get sympathy. I was stating that to show the reason why my mom was helping me with my car payments.

well because Im overseas fighting for your ass and our country, and my mom was nice enough to take the money out of my bank account so its one less thing for me to worry about
Really?

Odinx269
03-19-2010, 11:44 AM
Well if thats a smartass really then kiss my ass, if its not then yes really

bdydrpdmazda
03-19-2010, 11:45 AM

it must also suck to drive a POS for the rest of ones life. If I wasnt paying for my car its just money I would be wasting some where else every month.

Me86Rob
03-19-2010, 11:47 AM

x2

xxbckiexx
03-19-2010, 11:50 AM
my parents didnt put any money into it, it was all from me. My mom helped me out since I am deployed and its one less thing I have to worry about while over her. She just took out the payments from my account

where are you deployed to? what branch? what job? what classification? pay grade?

DVSRX-7
03-19-2010, 11:53 AM
where are you deployed to? what branch? what job? what classification? pay grade?

All we have to say is. General's bitch. Mommies boy. $1500 a week. sucky cocky 1st grade.

BKgen®
03-19-2010, 11:55 AM

Isn't that exactly what I did on Page 1?

Posting shit like this on the INTERNET, expecting people to care, then leaving the thread unattended and neglecting to "clearify" about details is like leaving your kid at a 4chan conference and expecting he won't take candy from a stranger.

And by "stranger", I mean a 35 year old man dressed as sailor moon.

And by "candy", I mean a dick in the mouth.

xxbckiexx
03-19-2010, 11:57 AM
Isn't that exactly what I did on Page 1?

Posting shit like this on the INTERNET, expecting people to care, then leaving the thread unattended and neglecting to "clearify" about details is like leaving your kid at a 4chan conference and expecting he won't take candy from a stranger.

And by "stranger", I mean a 35 year old man dressed as sailor moon.

And by "candy", I mean a dick in the mouth.

FUCKING LOL.

bdydrpdmazda
03-19-2010, 11:57 AM

*crosses fingers in hopes nobody thinks im this way*

I only bring up the military in defense of the amount of time i spend on this site.

bdydrpdmazda
03-19-2010, 12:02 PM

typical noob fashion, could anything else even be expected?

Odinx269
03-19-2010, 12:05 PM
DVSRX-7 no Im not that lucky to be near a general, I have the honor to serve with the 82nd Airborne guys up here, that get into the shit all the time, not much sleep, no showers, taking gun fire every other day, and wearing my gear for a long time. Also what are you doing back in the states? Can you even say that you have done anything great back there? Have you helped a country get some sort of order, have you been shot at and the only support you have is from the guy next to you, or worked for over 36 hours? No this is not an attempt to get sympathy of any sort I love it here.

bdydrpdmazda
03-19-2010, 12:06 PM
he better not say Iraq, I know that their isnt shit going on here for american soldiers unless you consider convoy security to be some big deal, which it isnt. Back in 03-07 it was a different story, this time around I actually find myself laughing when i think of whats going on here to be a deployment.

All we have to say is. General's bitch. Mommies boy. $1500 a week. sucky cocky 1st grade.
dont know what it is about you but as soon as you changed your screen name, your posts became the worst of anybody on this website, do you ever STFU?

xxbckiexx
03-19-2010, 12:08 PM
he better not say Iraq, I know that their isnt shit going on here for american soldiers unless you consider convoy security to be some big deal, which it isnt. Back in 03-07 it was a different story, this time around I actually find myself laughing when i think of whats going on here to be a deployment.

According to my sources, he's in Northern Iraq with 3ID.

bdydrpdmazda
03-19-2010, 12:09 PM
DVSRX-7 no Im not that lucky to be near a general, I have the honor to serve with the 82nd Airborne guys up here, that get into the shit all the time, not much sleep, no showers, taking gun fire every other day, and wearing my gear for a long time. Also what are you doing back in the states? Can you even say that you have done anything great back there? Have you helped a country get some sort of order, have you been shot at and the only support you have is from the guy next to you, or worked for over 36 hours? No this is not an attempt to get sympathy of any sort I love it here.

so you are in Afghanistan? their are a lot of combat vets on this site, so preaching the spoils of war wont get you far. Congrats on paying off your car though, seems as if you know whats up when it comes to finances and deployment. I paid off my Spec V the last time i was here.

quickdodge®
03-19-2010, 12:12 PM

I can say that that is presumptuous of you. I've had people ask me that before.

"I'm out here fighting for your rights. What the fuck have you done for the country? You haven't done shit!"

How do you know who has or has not? Just because someone doesn't speak on it? Me? I signed on with the Navy back in 1988. Failed the physical, so that was a no go. But I tried. I enlisted in the Coast Guard back in 1989. Passed the physical, got to boot camp and, two weeks later, was sent home because I failed the physical they give you after you get up there. Again, I made an effort to "do my part."

This isn't a rant to you, but just to let you know that you don't always get what you "see" on the surface. Later, QD.

Odinx269
03-19-2010, 12:13 PM
I am with the 3ID, but attached to the 82nd guys. Yea we are not going around busting down doors like you rangers, but we still have a job to do up here.

bdydrpdmazda
03-19-2010, 12:13 PM
According to my sources, he's in Northern Iraq with 3ID.

Oh, LOL then. Iraq is a fucking joke now, I have no idea why Im here, it seems all anybody does is protect the base they live on. I laugh at all these guys in this unit Im with that are on their first deployment thinking they are doing something. I have 3ID here in baghdad too, they dont do shit except convoy security or force pro like the rest of us with the exception of SF that work hand in hand with the Iraqi SF.

DVSRX-7
03-19-2010, 12:14 PM

Woah woah woah. No need to get all butt hurt now. I respect all you fuckers to the fullest, if I wasn't on probation I would join too, but my probation wont let me. I said what I said as a joke. Don't like something someone says then why bother even making a thread?

xxbckiexx
03-19-2010, 12:16 PM
I am with the 3ID, but attached to the 82nd guys. Yea we are not going around busting down doors like you rangers, but we still have a job to do up here.

exactly. leave it at that. do your part, and be a leader. speak nothing of how great you are and how great what you're doing is. know it in your heart and laugh at those that will never know. unless they've deployed, they don't understand. they don't understand it's about the guy next to you. they never will.

DVSRX-7
03-19-2010, 12:17 PM
dont know what it is about you but as soon as you changed your screen name, your posts became the worst of anybody on this website, do you ever STFU?

How about you shut the fuck up fuck face. Did I say bdydrpdmazda speak? NO! So why bother?

bdydrpdmazda
03-19-2010, 12:20 PM

dont take it all so personally dude, the more defensive you get the more it fuels fires. Im in Iraq too but Im not affraid to admit this is the easiest money Ive ever made. You and I both know nothing is going on here so please dont try to make it seem as if it were. Also, never use the fact that youre in Iraq as a way to get others to feel sorry for you or change the opinion they have of you.

xxbckiexx
03-19-2010, 12:21 PM
how about you both STFU.

bdydrpdmazda
03-19-2010, 12:24 PM
exactly. leave it at that. do your part, and be a leader. speak nothing of how great you are and how great what you're doing is. know it in your heart and laugh at those that will never know. unless they've deployed, they don't understand. they don't understand it's about the guy next to you. they never will.
touche', the bonds created here are stronger than people will never know, atleast when you really are in the shit out here. I have created no bonds or friendships with this deployment because we havent been in the shit but the ones I created last time are bonds I will keep with me forever.

How about you shut the fuck up fuck face. Did I say bdydrpdmazda speak? NO! So why bother?
LOL, you are new to this e-thuggery game I see...

bdydrpdmazda
03-19-2010, 12:25 PM
how about you both STFU.

Why so serious? That was a very mean thing to say...

Greddypacked
03-19-2010, 12:27 PM

Congrats on paying off the car, dont let the haters hate on you. Feels good not to have a car payment, now save or put the money that went to the car in the right spots.

xxbckiexx
03-19-2010, 12:28 PM
Why so serious? That was a very mean thing to say...

eat a dick sissy boy.

DVSRX-7
03-19-2010, 12:29 PM
LOL, you are new to this e-thuggery game I see...

How about when you get back we handle this the right way?!

:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

Who's the e-thug now bitch?! :taun:

bdydrpdmazda
03-19-2010, 12:37 PM
eat a dick sissy boy.
:no:

How about when you get back we handle this the right way?!

:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

Who's the e-thug now bitch?! :taun:

LOL

DVSRX-7
03-19-2010, 12:41 PM
LOL

So now you laughing mofucka?!
Just wait till you get back so I bust a cap in yo ass.
When you coming back?
Beat yo ass like Mike Tyson did, biting ears and all.
Fuck yo shit hoe.
Kick you in the nut sack first.
Then punch yo face.
Pow Pow mofucka!

S2KJD
03-19-2010, 12:42 PM
:bigsmilie

and thank you for serving for our country :cheers: +reps

Odinx269
03-19-2010, 12:42 PM
its ok XXbckiexx like you said unless they have deployed they will never know what its like over here, and bdydrpdmazda Im not taking it personal, Im just clearly stating that even if it does seem real easy right now in Baghdad and I believe you bc I have some friends down there. Im over here doing different missions that I cant get into full detail on here. As a Ranger Sgt recently told me, so Ill take what these pasty monitor tanning nerds say with a grain of salt and just now that I am who I am and know that I am happy with what I have and have done.

Odinx269
03-19-2010, 12:44 PM
Greddypacked thanks for the compliment

xxbckiexx
03-19-2010, 12:46 PM
So now you laughing mofucka?!
Just wait till you get back so I bust a cap in yo ass.
When you coming back?
Beat yo ass like Mike Tyson did, biting ears and all.
Fuck yo shit hoe.
Kick you in the nut sack first.
Then punch yo face.
Pow Pow mofucka!

shut the god damn fuck shit up before I sledge fuck your hinged jaw causing it to spiral through the stratosphere like a rocket powered dildo on a collision course with the sun, incinerating your tiny monkey genitals and eliminating another case of aids.

xxbckiexx
03-19-2010, 12:47 PM
its ok XXbckiexx like you said unless they have deployed they will never know what its like over here, and bdydrpdmazda Im not taking it personal, Im just clearly stating that even if it does seem real easy right now in Baghdad and I believe you bc I have some friends down there. Im over here doing different missions that I cant get into full detail on here. As a Ranger Sgt recently told me, so Ill take what these pasty monitor tanning nerds say with a grain of salt and just now that I am who I am and know that I am happy with what I have and have done.

sounds like one squared away mother fucker. I'd listen to him if i were you.

bdydrpdmazda
03-19-2010, 12:51 PM
shut the god damn fuck shit up before I sledge fuck your hinged jaw causing it to spiral through the stratosphere like a rocket powered dildo on a collision course with the sun, incinerating your tiny monkey genitals and eliminating another case of aids.

:lmfao:

DVSRX-7
03-19-2010, 01:14 PM

Looky here Pink Ranger. Fuck you. Let's start a war now mofucka! This is between bdydrpdmazda and me, you want then you better give us 1,000 BJ's mofucka! I'll bring the green hornet, batman and superman as well. So what now hoe! fuck you bitch FUUUUUCK YOUUUUUU!

DVSRX-7
03-19-2010, 01:15 PM
:lmfao:

Shut up faggot, you laughing again?

xxbckiexx
03-19-2010, 01:16 PM
Looky here Pink Ranger. Fuck you. Let's start a war now mofucka! This is between bdydrpdmazda and me, you want then you better give us 1,000 BJ's mofucka! I'll bring the green hornet, batman and superman as well. So what now hoe! fuck you bitch FUUUUUCK YOUUUUUU!

you fucking suck at this.

DVSRX-7
03-19-2010, 01:23 PM

You suck at living.

bdydrpdmazda
03-19-2010, 01:24 PM
This is between bdydrpdmazda and me
hmmm, somebody should have told me...

thats what i said and apparently he and I are at some sort war now :dunno:

DVSRX-7
03-19-2010, 01:26 PM

hmmm, somebody should have told me...

thats what i said and apparently he and I are at some sort war now :dunno:

I'm done. They was between me and the toilet. I was on here and taking a shit at the same. Had to take the anger out on some one. :goodjob: Thanks for serving our country you bitch homo's.

quickdodge®
03-19-2010, 01:35 PM

I have to agree. That was horrible. Later, QD.

tdurr
03-19-2010, 02:23 PM
rofl at all the real e-thugs saying he sucks.

Bajjani
03-19-2010, 02:32 PM

Look man I'm gonna be honest with you, I've read every single post between the threads and what it looks like is: a) you crave attention or b) you have no self esteem. I have respect for ANYONE who does their job regardless of what it is, I dont give a shit if you work at McDonalds but you bust your ass cause you don't wanna be there everyday. Anyone who wants to better themselves AND takes fuckin action is a fuckin badass in my book. I don't give a shit if you got shot 17 times in each ass cheek for my rights to be honest. If I knew about it and saw you I'd thank you for your service, if you got in my face and said I'm over there defending your rights what the fuck have you done, I'd punch you right in the god damn mouth man. You EARN respect of people. Stop being so butt hurt over what the fuck people say on the intrawebz, do your job and be proud of what you're doing for yourself not cause someone said congratulations, and fuckin move on. Jeebus.

xxbckiexx
03-19-2010, 02:34 PM
rofl at all the real e-thugs saying he sucks.

Textual Brawlers ™

Mantooth
03-19-2010, 03:26 PM
I only read the first page, and it's clearly evident that he paid off his car. He was probably getting billing statements to his home, and he probably was overseas.

It's sort of like my situation. My car payment is drafted out of my account every month. If I pay extra on it, I don't know what I owe until I call and see what the payoff balance is. My mom gets the billing statement once a month and I tell her she can open them. In fact, all of my regular mail comes directly to my (her) house.

I mean, it's not like we really care, but I see what's going on in his situation.:2cents:

DVSRX-7
03-19-2010, 06:30 PM
I have to agree. That was horrible. Later, QD.

Awww. That was nice.

Firefightin_tC
03-19-2010, 06:52 PM
I had some nice lulz in this thread.

SlowEG9
03-19-2010, 07:04 PM
eh, didnt follow the drama after page 4 but...

congrats on paying off your car so fast...deployment pay is nice. Long as you had no other bills, I dont see it being a big deal to pay off your car that devalues over time anyway. You should have some decent money left now to invest wisely

Firefightin_tC
03-19-2010, 07:08 PM
eh, didnt follow the drama after page 4 but...

congrats on paying off your car so fast...deployment pay is nice. Long as you had no other bills, I dont see it being a big deal to pay off your car that devalues over time anyway. You should have some decent money left now to invest wisely

Contractor Pay is su-weet.

But buy a house now...

Dr.G35
03-19-2010, 11:05 PM

HA!