PDA

View Full Version : Good news/ Bad news

Darling Nikki
11-01-2005, 12:47 PM
My pop just called and gave me some interesting news. My brother Jerry that was in Iraq which is now in the states, is moving down to GA and will be stationed at Ft. Benning. What is even better, my brother Chris is coming down to visit the same time my brother Jerry is. I haven't seen Jerry since I was 18 and I haven't seen Chris since I was like 13. Its been a good while. The man reason everyone is coming down here for a visit is because my pop is going back to Iraq. It sucks but he says he isn't finished. All I can say is there might be somone else going too. Its all good though. Just thought I would share some good news and some bad. Its just life sometimes but you got to wish for the best.

The Ren
11-01-2005, 12:50 PM
Im sorry hun...It's not easy but in the end they have to make their own decisions.. you know I am here for you whenever you need me...

B16a2 Civic
11-01-2005, 12:52 PM
well, happy for you( good new) and sorry ( bad news) but some neutral news, Columbus is near ft benning so if you need help gettin around and directions and such, i can help

The Yousef
11-01-2005, 01:08 PM
well i'm glad that your brothers are coming to see you...and your father will be in my prayers when he goes over...:)

Darling Nikki
11-01-2005, 01:11 PM
Im sorry hun...It's not easy but in the end they have to make their own decisions.. you know I am here for you whenever you need me...

Oh no no need to feel sorry. Its just a part of life. I am fine with it. I grew up in this forever it seems. Just wanted to see what my friends had to say. Thank you.

The Ren
11-01-2005, 01:11 PM
Oh no no need to feel sorry. Its just a part of life. I am fine with it. I grew up in this forever it seems. Just wanted to see what my friends had to say. Thank you.
Anytime...You know I am here for you.. im only a phone call away

Darling Nikki
11-01-2005, 01:12 PM
well, happy for you( good new) and sorry ( bad news) but some neutral news, Columbus is near ft benning so if you need help gettin around and directions and such, i can help

Its all good. Thanks for the help though, but when I first moved to GA I lived on Ft Benning. Its really nice there.

Darling Nikki
11-01-2005, 01:12 PM
Anytime...You know I am here for you.. im only a phone call away

Thanks Ren.

B16a2 Civic
11-01-2005, 01:13 PM
Its all good. Thanks for the help though, but when I first moved to GA I lived on Ft Benning. Its really nice there.

Coo coo, well nothin has changed so you should be good to go :goodjob: