PDA

View Full Version : What kinda e-mail..

ilovemyhonda.
03-11-2010, 11:06 AM
An e-mail from yahoo just came through on my phone..

Praise the lord God has answered your money prayers. This is better then winning the lottery. Ridickerous! :lmfao:

loverboy_gnd
03-11-2010, 02:27 PM
An e-mail from yahoo just came through on my phone..

Praise the lord God has answered your money prayers. This is better then winning the lottery. Ridickerous! :lmfao:

shit forget yahoo lol.. i wish Chase would send me a message like tht lol

Julio
03-11-2010, 03:41 PM
shit forget yahoo lol.. i wish Chase would send me a message like tht lol

You will get a email with the CHASE name.. but the real sender is from Nigeria.. lmao..

I get them all the time.. and I have never dealt with Chase.

Slow Motion
03-11-2010, 05:57 PM
How about the one from royal family wanting to meet you but you need to pay for a portion of your stay in advance.

Mantooth
03-11-2010, 07:13 PM
How about the one from royal family wanting to meet you but you need to pay for a portion of your stay in advance.How about the people that actually fall for this shit.:lmfao:

A kid (older than me, but childish) I worked with a few years ago was telling me how is Nigerian girlfriend was coming to see him. He sent her money for a plane ticket, and she sent a cashiers (or travelers, don't remember) check to him for the same amount +$1000 for "his troubles".:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

stephanie
03-11-2010, 07:15 PM
i was wondering myself the other day. "where thye hell are these emails coming from" they are retarded. half of them dont make sense. "make money off google" my ass

stephanie
03-11-2010, 07:16 PM
You will get a email with the CHASE name.. but the real sender is from Nigeria.. lmao..

I get them all the time.. and I have never dealt with Chase.

hey my nigerian boyfriend sends me money all the time with paypal.

ghostrida3
03-11-2010, 07:46 PM
Don't forget to forward that. It has new tech from Microsoft bill gates is trying to test. He will give u 100 per forward.

Slow Motion
03-11-2010, 10:30 PM
The give away is the incorrect grammar but, that can be said about IA. The incoherent structure of the sentences still is the main way of logically figuring out that it's a scam.

punkr6
03-12-2010, 12:29 AM
This thread sucks balls.....

ilovemyhonda.
03-12-2010, 07:14 AM
you sucked balls first. I just get these random e-mails all day long and the titles are retarded, yes I am sure he answered my financial prayers. I don't even read the e-mails but the titles are in bold so and hard to not read.

ilovemyhonda.
03-12-2010, 07:15 AM
Like this one I just received, From: Invite RSVP you have been invited to meet someone!