PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know any good lawyers for an assult charge?

tmracing83
03-10-2010, 10:33 PM
blah

oneSLOWex
03-10-2010, 10:34 PM
How long ago did it happen and did you file a report?

Echonova
03-10-2010, 10:35 PM

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/DSC08022c.png

5speed
03-10-2010, 10:37 PM
Did the event take place in Rockdale? If so you are pretty much screwed without a lawyer. Good to see you are taking that step.

tmracing83
03-10-2010, 10:38 PM
Didn't file a report it scared me soo much I was scared to file a report.

More lawyers

Less questions.

oneSLOWex
03-10-2010, 10:39 PM
Didn't file a report it scared me soo much I was scared to file a report.

More lawyers

Less questions.

Its probably a bit late to do anything then. You have no way to prove that it happened.

tmracing83
03-10-2010, 10:41 PM
Did the event take place in Rockdale? If so you are pretty much screwed without a lawyer. Good to see you are taking that step.

Idont know of you k ow who david lamalva is but he's pretty much the best around here. Just seeing if I can find anyone better

David got a guy pulled over with 2 ounces of blow and got him 2 years in county work release

tmracing83
03-10-2010, 10:44 PM
Its probably a bit late to do anything then. You have no way to prove that it happened.

I k ow it's too late. I'm not asking about that.

I have witnesses and an allaby(sp)

any lawyers??? Shessh

Echonova
03-10-2010, 10:44 PM
I went through the worst day of my life a while ago and it coming back to me.

I was being robbed. Pulled a knife(which was the worst mistake of my life) and told em to give my money. He swung and hit me.

That's all.

Anyone know any good lawyers?

Thankyou

Its probably a bit late to do anything then. You have no way to prove that it happened.Did ya'll even read the original post??

You're quoted here so don't bother editing it...:lmfao:

jR1_kS14
03-10-2010, 10:49 PM
do you have a case in court?

tmracing83
03-10-2010, 10:50 PM
Did ya'll even read the original post??

God bless America echo is the best and my favorite Fucking mod we got!

Plus he leave such FUCKING AMAZING REPZ

Echonova
03-10-2010, 10:51 PM
do you have a case in court?WINNAR!!!!

God bless America echo is the best and my favorite Fucking mod we got!

Plus he leave such FUCKING AMAZING REPZQFT;)

tmracing83
03-10-2010, 10:53 PM
do you have a case in court?

Opefully it doesn't come o that, I'm jut preparring myself for the worst.

tmracing83
03-10-2010, 10:56 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (8 members and 0 guests)
tmracing83, 03RCode, aznvtek, HypnoToad, jR1_kS14, loverboy_gnd, nreggie454, oneSLOWex

Someone tell me a good fkin lawyer!

loverboy_gnd
03-10-2010, 10:57 PM
http://www.mqablaw.com/CM/CriminalDefense/Assault-and-Domestic-Violence.asp

ive heard he's pretty good, hope that helps........ good luck with everything man

oneSLOWex
03-10-2010, 10:58 PM

:thinking: I thought he was trying to press charges on the dude who hit him. Thats what I got from reading his engrish anyways.

5speed
03-10-2010, 11:00 PM

I said it was good that he was taking the step to get a lawyer duh. Just saying it was smart considering its Rockdale. Even though he was the one who was initially the victim, he became a criminal too as soon as he threatened with the knife even if he didnt use it.

tmracing83
03-10-2010, 11:01 PM
:thinking: I thought he was trying to press charges on the dude who hit him. Thats what I got from reading his engrish anyways.
ehh, I see. That's for you trying to help bro.

Good man:goodjob:

oneSLOWex
03-10-2010, 11:03 PM
ECHONOVA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!

loverboy_gnd
03-10-2010, 11:04 PM
i tried to get him to fight my fleeing and attempting to evade police charge, but he's a bit on the pricey side, if yu can afford him.. he's supposed;y gud... again hope it helps

tmracing83
03-10-2010, 11:14 PM
i tried to get him to fight my fleeing and attempting to evade police charge, but he's a bit on the pricey side, if yu can afford him.. he's supposed;y gud... again hope it helps

Thankyou very much man.

Any idea how much he is an hour?

Tha kyou. Seriously!

loverboy_gnd
03-10-2010, 11:16 PM
Thankyou very much man.

Any idea how much he is an hour?

Tha kyou. Seriously!

Initial consultation is free, then depending on the case, he/ his secretary would quote you for the entire case, thats wht he did with me... he was jus a too high for me.. hope everything works out for yu man

tmracing83
03-10-2010, 11:50 PM
It's not going good... I might not be on here for a while ....

David88vert
03-11-2010, 07:03 AM
PM sent.

tmracing83
03-11-2010, 10:42 AM

PM sent.

Thankyou.

ndgflowshot
03-11-2010, 12:18 PM
Desiree Duke

Partner at The Duke Law Firm, LLC

here is her personal info >> http://www.linkedin.com/pub/desiree-duke/a/288/ba3

She is Really good, and she will fight like hell for your case, i highly recommend her.
it doesnt matter but she is a lesbian, and pricey but worth it if you want to win your case...
She has a 5G retainer fee, and 15G if it goes to trail by jury, she will return what does not get used though...

xxbckiexx
03-11-2010, 12:29 PM
your story doesn't hold any water... how were you being robbed if the perp didn't have anything to rob you with? You pulled a knife and he backed off? What did he run up to you, arms flailing, and ask for your money politely? You had 2 witnesses? How did the two witnesses offer to help you resolve the situation, 3v1 vs a guy with no weapon? Sounds like you're full of shit.

What actually happened:

You pulled a knife on a guy and asked for his money, you got jaw jacked, and he ran. He filed a police report and now you're fucked for "assault and or armed robbery" and you want an attorney to get out of it. Your witnesses and alibis are your friends and of course they're going to back you up. Good luck making the judge believe your highly winded story full of booshwah.

tmracing83
03-11-2010, 12:59 PM
I didn't tell but like 5% of the story

Edit. What you think happened it totally nothing like what happened.

your story doesn't hold any water... how were you being robbed if the perp didn't have anything to rob you with? You pulled a knife and he backed off? What did he run up to you, arms flailing, and ask for your money politely? You had 2 witnesses? How did the two witnesses offer to help you resolve the situation, 3v1 vs a guy with no weapon? Sounds like you're full of shit.

What actually happened:

You pulled a knife on a guy and asked for his money, you got jaw jacked, and he ran. He filed a police report and now you're fucked for "assault and or armed robbery" and you want an attorney to get out of it. Your witnesses and alibis are your friends and of course they're going to back you up. Good luck making the judge believe your highly winded story full of booshwah.

quickdodgeŽ
03-11-2010, 01:08 PM

I'm going to have to agree with Kayfunk on his rendition. I know you're not telling the whole story and if you're not going to, there's really no need to post what you did post up. From your "story," everything does sound fishy on your part.

Not dissing you, but telling how most on here see it. Later, QD.

Total_Blender
03-11-2010, 01:25 PM
From what I understood from your first post: You pulled the knife on the guy, and then he hit you... while you had a knife on him. Sounds like a bunch of hooey to me.

xxbckiexx
03-11-2010, 01:53 PM

Edit. What you think happened it totally nothing like what happened.

so tell us what REALLY went down? your story has too many holes, and makes zero sense for it to be true.

ATLTSX
03-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Agree with everyone else.

But here is what I got out of it....

Guy robbed you. you pulled a knife.. You got punched in the face..He ran and then somehow filed a charge on you? So i'm assuming the guy that robbed you was someone that knew you?

oneSLOWex
03-11-2010, 02:18 PM
Agree with everyone else.

But here is what I got out of it....

Guy robbed you. you pulled a knife.. You got punched in the face..He ran and then somehow filed a charge on you? So i'm assuming the guy that robbed you was someone that knew you?
Thats what im sayin. How can a dude who was robbing you press charges when he was the one in the wrong AND he hit you? :thinking:

xxbckiexx
03-11-2010, 02:28 PM
Thats what im sayin. How can a dude who was robbing you press charges when he was the one in the wrong AND he hit you? :thinking:

because he's lying. my rendition is ACTUALLY what happened.

ATLTSX
03-11-2010, 02:28 PM

And to pull out a knife not know if the guy robbing you has a gun that would pwn his knife.

xxbckiexx
03-11-2010, 02:59 PM
And to pull out a knife not know if the guy robbing you has a gun that would pwn his knife.

You didn't really think before you posted that..

If you were a robber.. and you had a gun.. wouldn't you pull the gun when trying to rob someone? You don't hold your gun like an ace in the hole and hope the other guy pulls a knife. What if the guy you're robbing has a fucking gun? You pull the gun, "GIMME YOUR MONEY" take the money, and peace. Thats why his story doesn't add up worth a dick. No one tries to rob someone without a weapon, unless there's multiple people with no weapons robbing one person. Especially if there's witnesses/alibi's in clear view. You're probably going to be spending some time doing either jail, or community service.

OP. Next time think about the consequences, before you try to rob someone with a fucking knife, and then get ricked up with a fucking left hook.

5speed
03-11-2010, 03:24 PM

Its stupid but legally he can be sued for threatening with a knife. Just like cases before where burglars broke into houses stealing things and then get shot and sue. Its fucking retarded but that is the American way!

And the OP is actually playing it smart if he is doing so on purpose. You dont go telling a whole story on when you havent told your lawyer. A nice way to fuck up your side of the story if you state anything different than what you provide in court.

Julio
03-11-2010, 03:37 PM
MIN for armed robbery is 10 years.

00 blk G20t
03-11-2010, 03:50 PM
^damn.

oneSLOWex
03-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Its stupid but legally he can be sued for threatening with a knife. Just like cases before where burglars broke into houses stealing things and then get shot and sue. Its fucking retarded but that is the American way!

And the OP is actually playing it smart if he is doing so on purpose. You dont go telling a whole story on when you havent told your lawyer. A nice way to fuck up your side of the story if you state anything different than what you provide in court.

Using a weapon when you are being threatened is self defense isn't it?

Armed robbery is still armed robbery though....

5speed
03-11-2010, 04:55 PM
Yes it is but still against the law and makes him liable to be charged with assault also. That is just the way the law works.

§treet_§peed
03-11-2010, 06:03 PM
Dan Sumer

Slow Motion
03-11-2010, 06:06 PM
No.

ATLTSX
03-12-2010, 09:14 AM
You didn't really think before you posted that..

I blacked out.

xxbckiexx
03-12-2010, 10:54 AM
I blacked out.

:lmfao: ++