PDA

View Full Version : The I run my mouth too much thread!!

VTEC~NO
03-10-2010, 11:41 AM
For all the people that want to talk shit... Do it here.. If ya got beef with someone.. Post what you want to say and how deep your pockets are!!..:goodjob:

just a honda
03-10-2010, 11:42 AM
well i can put my hole hand in my pocket anybody top that??????????

VTEC~NO
03-10-2010, 11:50 AM
well i can put my hole hand in my pocket anybody top that??????????

me too.. Doesnt mean that they are full of money though!:no:

just a honda
03-10-2010, 11:53 AM
hopfuly my neon will be ready for the track in about a month got to get some tune money up...

VTEC~NO
03-10-2010, 11:59 AM
hopfuly my neon will be ready for the track in about a month got to get some tune money up...

Fuck yo neon!! Whats the name of this website again?? (IMPORT) Atlanta??:lmfao:

just a honda
03-10-2010, 12:39 PM
that why u got banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!! punk lol just playing thats messed up u got banned

VTEC~NO
03-10-2010, 01:43 PM
that why u got banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!! punk lol just playing thats messed up u got banned

Its ok.. Im back... I have friends in low places...

LIKEG6
03-10-2010, 01:58 PM
Its ok.. Im back... I have friends in low places...

:lmfao::lmfao::ninja::lmfao::lmfao:

VTEC~NO
03-10-2010, 03:02 PM
^^^^^^ Thanks Buddy!!

LIKEG6
03-10-2010, 03:40 PM
^^^^^^ Thanks Buddy!!

You know I got your back.

just a honda
03-10-2010, 06:37 PM
You know I got your back.
we all do :cheers:

VTEC~NO
03-10-2010, 07:54 PM
we all do :cheers:
Thanks ICARLEE

k u r y i s
03-11-2010, 07:34 PM
I am better than all of you.

JK, but no really :crazy:

kr3w108
03-11-2010, 09:02 PM
I am better than all of you.

JK, but no really :crazy:
where u been ?

ash7
03-11-2010, 09:33 PM
I run my mouth too much...

figured i'd post up in this thread to say hi.
-jonathan

just a honda
03-11-2010, 11:10 PM
Thanks ICARLEE
u making fun of my kid punk huh are u are u .....lol

hondalover00
03-12-2010, 08:40 AM
(waits for sean to start some more shit)

VTEC~NO
03-12-2010, 10:02 AM
u making fun of my kid punk huh are u are u .....lol

now why would i do that, shes my neice.. I just dont like slow ass neons!!

justnprsh07
03-12-2010, 12:23 PM
Wow think he got you on that one I think if yal would run right now the teg would win hands down... lighter so easier to push

-S Double C-
03-12-2010, 12:40 PM
(waits for sean to start some more shit)

everyone in this thread is cool with each other except for you

99jdmLs
03-12-2010, 01:23 PM
everyone in this thread is cool with each other except for you

im still not kool with myslef so do i count? ^^^^

ash7
03-12-2010, 02:22 PM
im still not kool with myslef so do i count? ^^^^

hahaha! that's what's up :goodjob:

-jonathan

VTEC~NO
03-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Wow think he got you on that one I think if yal would run right now the teg would win hands down... lighter so easier to push

LOL..naw the neon is runnin, the teg aint.. but someone does need to hurry up and get that "just a neon" tuned!!

just a honda
03-12-2010, 10:21 PM
LOL..naw the neon is runnin, the teg aint.. but someone does need to hurry up and get that "just a neon" tuned!!
need to change my name i guess well i still do own a swaped hatch.... how do i change my name with out getting banned

VTEC~NO
03-12-2010, 11:56 PM
need to change my name i guess well i still do own a swaped hatch.... how do i change my name with out getting banned

hell i need to change mine too.. I think i will become VTEC YO now..lol..

just a honda
03-13-2010, 04:24 PM
hell i need to change mine too.. I think i will become VTEC YO now..lol..
i think that ones gone

VTEC~NO
03-14-2010, 12:30 PM
What about VTEC YOOO

-S Double C-
03-14-2010, 08:00 PM
No drama this weekend lol? I guess cause everyone is in FL! Im going next weekend. Its gonna be fun living the life in a 500 a night condo thats paid for! Cant wait! Leaving thursday then sunday at 5am im driving from there straight to ATL for the ImportFaceOff event LOL! Any of yall hoes going to the event sunday?

kr3w108
03-14-2010, 09:44 PM
No drama this weekend lol? I guess cause everyone is in FL! Im going next weekend. Its gonna be fun living the life in a 500 a night condo thats paid for! Cant wait! Leaving thursday then sunday at 5am im driving from there straight to ATL for the ImportFaceOff event LOL! Any of yall hoes going to the event sunday?
yes sir , ill be there :goodjob:

hondachik
03-14-2010, 09:45 PM
I got beef with anyone that doesn't own a fucking Honda!

ash7
03-14-2010, 10:05 PM
Any of yall hoes going to the event sunday?

wait, what? the Showdown is on Sunday?

...frick
-jonathan

-S Double C-
03-14-2010, 10:08 PM
wait, what? the Showdown is on Sunday?

...frick
-jonathan

yea its at atlanta dragway in commerce,ga

kr3w108
03-14-2010, 10:18 PM
thats a big 10-4

VTEC~NO
03-15-2010, 12:46 AM
I got beef with anyone that doesn't own a fucking Honda!

i dont own a honda...

ash7
03-15-2010, 07:36 AM

Commerce? ohhh you're talking about ImportFaceoff...

I'll stay at the house then. :)
-jonathan

punkr6
03-15-2010, 07:40 AM
I got beef in my fridge...

justnprsh07
03-15-2010, 07:53 AM

You know ill be there

VTEC~NO
03-15-2010, 11:14 AM
It dont look like im gonna make it if i dont ever get this head tapped and run my oil line and buy a VC for a gsr??

SoLJames95
03-15-2010, 11:56 AM

I beat ya there buddy! stayed at my boys mom and dads million dollar condo thats 1300 a night at Panama city.......... and we got it free! Then stayed with my friend at his half a mil. house on the beach of Pensacola! :blah::blah::blah::blah:

Ill stop cuz I didnt care about the money thing I was just happy and had a good vacation with my friends!;)
I just wanted to point that out!

I think alot of people in here dont care about money or how bad ass things are that you or other people have! :2cents:

Love james :gay:

ash7
03-15-2010, 12:42 PM
I beat ya there buddy! stayed at my boys mom and dads million dollar condo thats 1300 a night at Panama city.......... and we got it free! Then stayed with my friend at his half a mil. house on the beach of Pensacola! :blah::blah::blah::blah:

Ill stop cuz I didnt care about the money thing I was just happy and had a good vacation with my friends!;)

I think alot of people in here dont care about money or how bad ass things are that you or other people have! :2cents:

Thaaaaat's right.

Speaking of... gotta run and take this Citation Sovereign for a test flight, brb.
-jonathan

-S Double C-
03-15-2010, 04:43 PM

You wanna brag about a half mill house lets talk about the 2 mil house on 12 acres fenced in my girls parents own. On a second note were you blind when you bought that new car?

kr3w108
03-16-2010, 04:35 PM
You wanna brag about a half mill house lets talk about the 2 mil house on 12 acres fenced in my girls parents own. On a second note were you blind when you bought that new car?

seriously ....... we gonna argue about this ....

JDMTEG1990
03-16-2010, 06:27 PM
dont get in it ep3po this is interesting lol

-S Double C-
03-16-2010, 06:37 PM
seriously ....... we gonna argue about this ....

you know us puerto ricans dont hold are tongue for shit!

JDMTEG1990
03-16-2010, 07:34 PM
sean your puertorican?

VTEC~NO
03-16-2010, 08:20 PM
you know us puerto ricans dont hold are tongue for shit!

your puerto rican?? WTF?!!

SoLJames95
03-16-2010, 09:04 PM

Blind???? UM no! Its called profiteering! I made 2400 extra off my del sol. Thats about an extra 1400 in profit after expenses..... I got the not so cool 4 door for a good price. And blind no! You would say that when you dont even know whats done to it! Only so many people know. ;) I gurantee You ill be running my car at an event before you will be! Because it seems to me that in Columbus so far I am the only one to actually run my car and compete in events, unlike these un godly massive builds coming up supposedly. (hey look I caught a unicorn but ill let you see it when i get it trained)..... That car has more respect then any of your cars, and will be more relaible! AS it will be my daily/ weekend warrior. ;) and I dont brag just facts! I was making a point in my last statement. :goodjob:

-S Double C-
03-16-2010, 09:08 PM
Blind???? UM no! Its called profiteering! I made 2400 extra off my del sol. Thats about an extra 1400 in profit after expenses..... I got the not so cool 4 door for a good price. And blind no! You would say that when you dont even know whats done to it! Only so many people know. ;) I gurantee You ill be running my car at an event before you will be! Because it seems to me that in Columbus so far I am the only one to actually run my car and compete in events, unlike these un godly massive builds coming up supposedly. (hey look I caught a unicorn but ill let you see it when i get it trained)..... That car has more respect then any of your cars, and will be more relaible! AS it will be my daily/ weekend warrior. ;) and I dont brag just facts! I was making a point in my last statement. :goodjob:

last i recall i have ran at all the events except the last 2 IFO's and last ISD LoL which car are you talking about your sol or this 4 door cause my teg has them both beat speed and looks and my del sol looked better then yours. Let me know when your down for a run cause last i saw your red 4 door was running 14's and ill be ready in may for ISD.

-S Double C-
03-16-2010, 09:09 PM
sean your puertorican?

yeah puerto rican and italian rick you didnt know that as long as you have known me? I mean hell my brothers look mexican and my dad looks like he's from the middle east LOL

SoLJames95
03-16-2010, 09:21 PM
last i recall i have ran at all the events except the last 2 IFO's and last ISD LoL which car are you talking about your sol or this 4 door cause my teg has them both beat speed and looks and my del sol looked better then yours. Let me know when your down for a run cause last i saw your red 4 door was running 14's and ill be ready in may for ISD.

LOL, ya my del sol was not better then yours..... Wait what del sol were you looking at! LOL AS far as speed, I never put that car to its full potential but a del sol is definetly not a race potential car( also the guy who bought it took the motor out and put it in his hatch and ran 13.2, and put a dseries in the del sol:crazy:! and far as the 4 door. 14s yes, but I redid the setup, and if it runs 14s again, so be it. Ill still come home with money, in the bracket racing, why is that important you ask............... Its not how you stand by or talk about your car its how you race it! I believe I can launch and drive better then you and will be more successful in the upcoming race season, we might not be in the same class, but I will be more successful. :) Like I said I dont care about bling or speed! I like my cars to be reliable and consistent!

SoLJames95
03-16-2010, 09:26 PM
Also money is not a problem for me I just dont splurge or brag about it! (My family gets 20% of Columbus business and If I wanted money from my folks I would get it, but im not some rich punk ass kid, like alot of people in this town.) I had to bust out an SdoubleC statement there. But mine are usually backed up with 100% facts and gurantees! :)

EfnTyler
03-16-2010, 09:29 PM
Also money is not a problem for me I just dont splurge or brag about it! (My family gets 20% of Columbus business and If I wanted money from my folks I would get it, but im not some rich punk ass kid, like alot of people in this town.) I had to bust out an SdoubleC statement there. But mine are usually backed up with 100% facts and gurantees! :)

Umm yes that would be a true statement^^^^^^ :goodjob:

VTEC~NO
03-16-2010, 09:52 PM
WTF!! I run my teg at the track and from what i know, I have the fastest all motor teg around here..<<<<<----- And umm yes that is a true statement.. (mine is also a daily/weekend warrior).. Sean get your shit tuned and show some of these guys out that keep talkin shit!

-S Double C-
03-16-2010, 10:56 PM
LOL, ya my del sol was not better then yours..... Wait what del sol were you looking at! LOL AS far as speed, I never put that car to its full potential but a del sol is definetly not a race potential car( also the guy who bought it took the motor out and put it in his hatch and ran 13.2, and put a dseries in the del sol:crazy:! and far as the 4 door. 14s yes, but I redid the setup, and if it runs 14s again, so be it. Ill still come home with money, in the bracket racing, why is that important you ask............... Its not how you stand by or talk about your car its how you race it! I believe I can launch and drive better then you and will be more successful in the upcoming race season, we might not be in the same class, but I will be more successful. :) Like I said I dont care about bling or speed! I like my cars to be reliable and consistent!

lol hahahaha i HIGHLY doubt you drive better then me THERES MANY IN this columbus forum that will vouch i can drive the shit outta my cars. I promise you i ran more people in just my old 240sx then you ever have. Ive had friends run there car at the track half the day and want me to try and i go out and run half a second or better in there car the first pass. Theres been over 10 people just in this forum that ive driven there cars for them during a street race, lmr b series,tang dang,harleyweise, and i can name like 10 others if i need too have rode with me and know i can drive the fuck outta a car.

ash7
03-16-2010, 10:57 PM
since we're all talking trash again...

everyone that has posted on this page is gay.

except for me.

-jonathan

-S Double C-
03-16-2010, 11:55 PM
since we're all talking trash again...

everyone that has posted on this page is gay.

except for me.

-jonathan

LOL!

-S Double C-
03-16-2010, 11:56 PM
tell you what james ask turbodave himself whether or not i can drive. I shocked the shit outta him when i took him on a test ride in my old 240 Dave and him bought.

JDMTEG1990
03-17-2010, 06:22 AM
i wanna argue your not puerto rican sean lol jk.. but yea sean can drive a car..

hondalover00
03-17-2010, 07:12 AM
bla bla bla

VTEC~NO
03-17-2010, 08:24 AM
yeah sean can drive pretty f'n good but i think i can drive better..lol.. to get technical, just a honda will outdrive all of us!!

kr3w108
03-17-2010, 08:38 AM
i wanna argue your not puerto rican sean lol jk.. but yea sean can drive a car..

Yea to the store.......

ash7
03-17-2010, 08:40 AM
everyone on IA is a professional race car driver in their own mind.

-jonathan

SoLJames95
03-17-2010, 08:40 AM
This is pointless, lol..... I will say nothing about that 240 as nor will anyone else, that knew or drove that car.I will say nothng more...... Will just see if this awesome car will be ready by May.:rolleyes: And congrats on being maybe a good driver in Columbus. Lol there's better out there and we will see I guess soon enough. ;)

-S Double C-
03-17-2010, 10:40 AM

sho yah my license where it says hispanic...lol :goodjob:

-S Double C-
03-17-2010, 10:42 AM
yeah sean can drive pretty f'n good but i think i can drive better..lol.. to get technical, just a honda will outdrive all of us!!

i agree 100% on carl outdriving me that man has raced for like the past 6 years like it was going outta style...lol

kr3w108
03-17-2010, 03:19 PM
sho yah my license where it says hispanic...lol :goodjob:

Don't care bout license, I wanna see yo green card! Lol

-S Double C-
03-17-2010, 04:33 PM
we dont need green card lol there trying to make puerto rico a state,doubt it ever happens but there wanting to.

ash7
03-17-2010, 04:52 PM
we dont need green card lol there trying to make puerto rico a state,doubt it ever happens but there wanting to.

the last thing we need is puerto rico as a state.

This country already has enough problems as it is....

Puerto Rico trying for statehood is kinda like asking someone "hey, can I give you AIDS?"
-jonathan

-S Double C-
03-17-2010, 06:35 PM
id like to know how you figure that when yet puerto rico is a very wealthy and clean country

just a honda
03-17-2010, 07:42 PM
well i can say when u do a build right!!! it takes time

VTEC~NO
03-17-2010, 08:48 PM
hey carl, hows it feel to be the second best driver in here??

-S Double C-
03-17-2010, 09:02 PM
well i can say when u do a build right!!! it takes time

thats what im saying and i might sell my lsd b16 transmission and clutch to tanger and go ahead and finish my dual walbro setup, get a twin disc clutch and a better trans. Im thinking hard on it. Then 800whp would be a breeze. My fuel setup up and stage 5 clutch has me limited to 550-600 right now

VTEC~NO
03-17-2010, 09:41 PM
sean, is the b16 a hydro??

-S Double C-
03-17-2010, 11:22 PM
yeah out of a 99 si

ash7
03-18-2010, 12:32 AM
id like to know how you figure that when yet puerto rico is a very wealthy and clean country

hmm :thinking:

According to this site (http://welcome.topuertorico.org/economy.shtml) 44% of Puerto Rico is below poverty level as set by their own standards, which are roughly half of that set by the United States Census Bureau and US HHS dept.

Taken from the above page referenced:
"Puerto Rico uses its own poverty level which is significantly lower than the FPL - roughly equal to half of it."

The poverty level standards according to both the "U.S. Census Bureau" and the "Health and Human Services" dept are set at 14,700 and 15,600 respectively for families of 3. Chop those numbers loosely in half to 7,350 and 7,800 - you're looking at almost half of Puerto Rico with an annual income under 8,000 dollars.

some more numbers here:
- average household income in the United States: 44,389
- average household income in Puerto Rico: 27,017

not hating on your families heritage bro - just stating the facts. :cheers:
-jonathan

VTEC~NO
03-18-2010, 07:55 AM
how much are you wanting for it?? (my price) lol..

hondalover00
03-18-2010, 10:36 AM
hmm :thinking:

According to this site (http://welcome.topuertorico.org/economy.shtml) 44% of Puerto Rico is below poverty level as set by their own standards, which are roughly half of that set by the United States Census Bureau and US HHS dept.

Taken from the above page referenced:
"Puerto Rico uses its own poverty level which is significantly lower than the FPL - roughly equal to half of it."

The poverty level standards according to both the "U.S. Census Bureau" and the "Health and Human Services" dept are set at 14,700 and 15,600 respectively for families of 3. Chop those numbers loosely in half to 7,350 and 7,800 - you're looking at almost half of Puerto Rico with an annual income under 8,000 dollars.

some more numbers here:
- average household income in the United States: 44,389
- average household income in Puerto Rico: 27,017

not hating on your families heritage bro - just stating the facts. :cheers:
-jonathan

guess he was just stating that it was wealthy to him......

-S Double C-
03-18-2010, 11:09 AM
Bullshit nearly 70% puerto ricans who come to the states are wealthy. ALL of the puerto rican side of my family has money and nearly ever one ive ever met was well off unless they was sorry and didnt wanna work. Considering million of americans take vactions to my country because of how beautiful it is i still dont see your statement as being true.

-S Double C-
03-18-2010, 11:10 AM
tangers price is 600. So is yours its a got a phantom grip extreme lsd and carbon coatd synchro's

hondalover00
03-18-2010, 11:11 AM
if it is soo damm nice and beautiful...why do yall move(swim) to the states

ash7
03-18-2010, 12:24 PM
Bullshit nearly 70% puerto ricans who come to the states are wealthy.

naturally, because they can afford to travel. It's expensive to move to another country, unless you float in from Cuba.

...i still dont see your statement as being true.

All i did was pull down some cold hard facts and put them in front of you. Believe what you want... however, facts are facts.

Considering million of americans take vactions to my country because of how beautiful it is...

Kinda thought that you were an AMERICAN since you earlier stated that you didn't need a green card to live here. Whatever happened to taking pride in American Exceptionalism and prosperity? The United States is your country, not Puerto Rico.

-jonathan

-S Double C-
03-18-2010, 02:23 PM
i dont know, i was born in the US miltary reasons. Thats like asking why everyone thinks your a piece of shit? Or why your a bastard and dont have a dad in your life. Or why is your mom in an out of prision or turning tricks for money answer that mother fucker! Im getting tired of you son of a bitches trying to throw up some racist quote or jokes.

hondalover00
03-18-2010, 02:27 PM
seems like a nerve was struck there

ash7
03-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Im getting tired of you son of a bitches trying to throw up some racist quote or jokes.

What i said was racist? :lmfao:

I must have missed the joke too. But yet again, another uneducated, insulting and childish response from you instead of just replying in an organized fashion.

Why am i not surprised?
-jonathan

99jdmLs
03-18-2010, 03:59 PM
the new whores lounge.....very interesting. lol.

and sean, i have a serious question. why in the world does everything you say and remark about have to do with how much money your gf has, or how much money you spent(or her spent for you)???? just curious..

-S Double C-
03-18-2010, 04:34 PM
last i checked it didnt...and jon cause im bi polar i cant control my temper. I always blow up on everyone family,friends,boss's co workers.

TangDang
03-18-2010, 04:38 PM
id be pissed to at bitch boys comment. Anyone say some shit like that to me im whooping ass when i see em ,every time i see em till we get out of jail and in the court room when we go to court.

TangDang
03-18-2010, 04:39 PM
the new whores lounge.....very interesting. lol.

and sean, i have a serious question. why in the world does everything you say and remark about have to do with how much money your gf has, or how much money you spent(or her spent for you)???? just curious..

i notice he does sometimes but not everything like your stating some people are proud of what they get. whether they get it for a steal or pay a arm and a leg for it.

TangDang
03-18-2010, 04:40 PM

you cant drive worth a damn. My old b16 crx ran better times then that del slow

ash7
03-18-2010, 05:31 PM
you cant drive worth a damn. My old b16 crx ran better times then that del slow

now THIS is quality conversation material.

please continue :goodjob:
-jonathan

JDMTEG1990
03-21-2010, 09:18 AM
i got a geo metro will a full built 3 cylinder in it.. i beat scooters like they standin still !!

VTEC~NO
03-21-2010, 04:37 PM
^^^lol thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard..

JDMTEG1990
03-21-2010, 09:15 PM
figured since i aint got no one to argue with id just act bad ass hahah

k u r y i s
03-22-2010, 11:19 AM
i got a geo metro will a full built 3 cylinder in it.. i beat scooters like they standin still !!

Lets race!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1041/657074891_99d16d91aa.jpg?v=0

JDMTEG1990
03-22-2010, 04:01 PM
they bike got me.. thats too bad ass.. lol

SoLJames95
03-26-2010, 02:47 PM
HERE ARE THE FACTS!!!!!!!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i WOULD HOPE SO!!!! As seeing as crx weighs.... (and seeing as I dont know which one you had I took the liberty to post them all) ;)
HF DX SI
1985 (lb/kg) 1713/778 1819/826 1883/855
1986 (lb/kg) 1713/778 1819/826 1953/886
1987 (lb/kg) 1713/778 1865/847 1978/898
1988 (lb/kg) 1819/826 1922/873 2017/916
1989 (lb/kg) 1834/851 2048/930 2138/970
1990 (lb/kg) 1967/893 2103/954 2174/987
1991 (lb/kg) 1967/893 2103/954 2174/987
Of course this is not including the heavy duty B16. :rolleyes:

And as for a Del Sol with a B series in it weighs 2600
also again I will state the motor was freshly assembled in Atlanta and tuned the night before, got home to Columbus at 3am. Woke up and left at 8am the next morning for Montgomery. Didnt really want to give her hell as being she had maybe 4-500 miles on it! So I was shifting at 7500 not launching on street tires and my power band stopped at 8600. My best time was 14.8 Oh well. But if I look at my here stubs from that day. I made 5 passes and R/T was no more then .022(highest) 60ft 2.0 So I guess as far driving my del slow just a BIT to much body.

As John would put it Facts are Facts!!! SO as far as driving(theres no prove) i guess I didnt have the right radio station playin for the extra power I needed. :thinking:

EDIT: The best fact of all to maybe put this whole weight to power ratio IN PERSPECTIVE! For every 100lbs taken off you save .1 of a sec.(ex: 14.0-100lbs=13.9) ;)
SO again I would hope the CRX would do better....... Please tell me how my driving wasnt worth a damn. ;)

ash7
03-26-2010, 04:56 PM
HERE ARE THE FACTS!!!!!!!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i WOULD HOPE SO!!!! As seeing as crx weighs.... (and seeing as I dont know which one you had I took the liberty to post them all) ;)
HF DX SI
1985 (lb/kg) 1713/778 1819/826 1883/855
1986 (lb/kg) 1713/778 1819/826 1953/886
1987 (lb/kg) 1713/778 1865/847 1978/898
1988 (lb/kg) 1819/826 1922/873 2017/916
1989 (lb/kg) 1834/851 2048/930 2138/970
1990 (lb/kg) 1967/893 2103/954 2174/987
1991 (lb/kg) 1967/893 2103/954 2174/987
Of course this is not including the heavy duty B16. :rolleyes:

And as for a Del Sol with a B series in it weighs 2600
also again I will state the motor was freshly assembled in Atlanta and tuned the night before, got home to Columbus at 3am. Woke up and left at 8am the next morning for Montgomery. Didnt really want to give her hell as being she had maybe 4-500 miles on it! So I was shifting at 7500 not launching on street tires and my power band stopped at 8600. My best time was 14.8 Oh well. But if I look at my here stubs from that day. I made 5 passes and R/T was no more then .022(highest) 60ft 2.0 So I guess as far driving my del slow just a BIT to much body.

As John would put it Facts are Facts!!! SO as far as driving(theres no prove) i guess I didnt have the right radio station playin for the extra power I needed. :thinking:

EDIT: The best fact of all to maybe put this whole weight to power ratio IN PERSPECTIVE! For every 100lbs taken off you save .1 of a sec.(ex: 14.0-100lbs=13.9) ;)
SO again I would hope the CRX would do better....... Please tell me how my driving wasnt worth a damn. ;)

you went Full Retard bro

never go full retard.
-jonathan

SoLJames95
03-26-2010, 05:05 PM
^^^^^ :umno: you guys make no sense???

ash7
03-26-2010, 10:50 PM
^^^^^ :umno: you guys make no sense???

here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxr0hYefytg

-jonathan