PDA

View Full Version : So am I right?

5speed
03-09-2010, 07:21 PM
I am getting married on May 15th and everyone who is to attend has known about it for about 1 year. My "friend" who was going to be one of the groomsmen ( possibly best man if my long time friend who I lost contact with for a while couldnt be contacted) told my other best friend that my fiance is being selfish for having our wedding in TN where her parents live. He apparently talks a lot of shit about her and I behind our backs and acts like he is all excited in person.

My friend Kevin who told me all of this is a pretty dependable and trust worthy guy who I have known since I was 4. I have finally after over 2 months have made my decision on not having Nathan as a groomsmen. I lately have just grown tired of him anyways. He is the most immature person I know.

I just saw that his girlfriend posted on facebook that they are headed for Jacksonville tomorrow night. So I sent links to her since she was bitching also and talking shit. The links gave an estimated time from Conyers, GA to Jacksonville, FL and Conyers to the location of the wedding. The wedding will be about 30 closer. Then told her that they dont have to come to the wedding anymore.

tmracing83
03-09-2010, 07:29 PM
Did that asshole go to Salem?

5speed
03-09-2010, 07:32 PM
Nathan Banks yes

d00d
03-09-2010, 07:33 PM
2 faced people are everywhere you look. When things like this happens it just reminds us of how few people we can really depend on.

DVSRX-7
03-09-2010, 07:33 PM
Drama, drama, drama. Send the invitation and if they choose not to go why bother?
I had my wedding at a family members house just because they have a great view of a lake, I sent invitations to all my "friends" and well really that's only way you'll know who your real friends are. The ones that show up and enjoy your happiness with you.

G.C
03-09-2010, 07:34 PM
All i can say is, you only get married once in your life (hopefully), so do what you want and invite who you really want. Why invite someone to your wedding when they talk shit behind your back?

Bus Driver J
03-09-2010, 07:37 PM
If theres an open bar Ill come and I wont talk shit about anyone, promise :D
A drive to TN aint shit for free open bar...

tmracing83
03-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Drama, drama, drama. Send the invitation and if they choose not to go why bother?
I had my wedding at a family members house just because they have a great view of a lake, I sent invitations to all my "friends" and well really that's only way you'll know who your real friends are. The ones that show up and enjoy your happiness with you.

True. I recently found out how good of friends my "friends" really were when I got stuck with a month of work release couple yers ago. By the end of the month majority of them had try to fk my girl.

5speed
03-09-2010, 07:42 PM

Everything has already been sent. He said he could buy a suit when I first asked everybody. Then he bitches about it behind my back. My friend Kevin told me he didnt know if he would be able to afford all of that since he had to take over the whole payments instead of half on his truck since his mom lost her job and wasnt able to help him anymore. My fiance and I offered to pay for his but he declined and didnt want us to have to do that. So I searched around for the cheapest tux rentals and found $90 including everything like accessories and shoes and all. Nathan called my fiance a bitch and that I was stuck up her ass. Then said that I wouldnt have made them rent tuxes, which really was my idea! He made the mistake of telling one of the brides maids who is pretty much like a sister to Megan but he just didnt know that.

I then made it cheaper and easier by deciding that the Groomsmen just wear nice dress pants, and a nice black button of shirt. I will be buying the ties as a gift.

TicketRedBB6
03-09-2010, 07:42 PM
How could you be wrong in this situation? Talking shit behind your back AND driving to an even further location but bitching about having to drive? I think most people would've done the same. I wouldnt of liked having to drive a couple hours for a 2 hour wedding either, but to talk shit about a close friend is completely different.

5speed
03-09-2010, 07:44 PM
If theres an open bar Ill come and I wont talk shit about anyone, promise :D
A drive to TN aint shit for free open bar...

LOL BYOB/L this is a wedding on a low budget lol

Bus Driver J
03-09-2010, 07:45 PM
Damn, I tried...

My lil sister get married the weekend after you. Good luck to ya man.

5speed
03-09-2010, 07:52 PM
Thanks, and to her too. Her parents are covering the food and just rented a place for us. We are saving about 2k easily. They are saving a hell of alot also by not doing it in GA. Places are fucking ridiculous with prices. Even a "cheap" place around 1-2k requires you to use their caterers or charge a 100 dollar fee or so to bring in your own caterer. If you dont use their cakes their is a "Cake Cutting Fee". Its such bullshit. The thing is a lot of people are willing to pay it. I should build a nice mini palace and host events and charge less than those people and bank on that shit.

BIGRICH
03-09-2010, 08:01 PM
fuck'em, feed'em fish...

5speed
03-09-2010, 08:07 PM
They are getting some pretty good BBQ actually. Her dads food is great.

BIGRICH
03-09-2010, 08:10 PM
They are getting some pretty good BBQ actually. Her dads food is great.

lol....its an old saying.

Kourt
03-09-2010, 08:14 PM
My mom does wedding/all occasion cakes.
Just sayin'

5speed
03-09-2010, 08:59 PM
LOL we actually have that covered too. The Maid of Honor is making the cake. She goes to school for it and interning. 2 weeks ago we chose 4 different types of cakes we would like to try and she made them. All of them were great.

Stormhammer
03-09-2010, 09:01 PM
Need a fill in groomsman?

That being said, that sucks. Fuck, I'm going to goddamn Iceland for my sister's wedding.

5speed
03-09-2010, 09:04 PM
Iceland! I wanna go! We should become friends and you can be a groomsmen and I can tag along to Iceland but not go to the wedding, unless you want me to as a guest (not your boyfriend).

Mrs.Vtecace23
03-09-2010, 10:18 PM
Just ask yourself this, when you look at your pictures later on in Life do you want to see him in them?

5speed
03-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Just ask yourself this, when you look at your pictures later on in Life do you want to see him in them?

I have already asked myself that actually. Nope.