PDA

View Full Version : Things not to say to your waitress

Bajjani
03-09-2010, 12:45 PM
Things NOT to say when a waitress drops your Salad:
"Now thats what I call a tossed salad" ""The waitress gave us a tossed salad" "The waitress tried to kill us with our tossed salad" and then finish their conversation with "Well she is good thats why we give her a big tip"

HOLY SHIT I almost pissed myself because this happened 2 feet from me.

tmracing83
03-09-2010, 01:06 PM
If I saw this happen in person I'd prolly spit my food out from laughing.

Bajjani
03-09-2010, 01:10 PM
I was laughin hysterically they thought I was nuts

S2KJD
03-09-2010, 01:13 PM
ha

DriVaH
03-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Things NOT to say when a waitress drops your Salad:
"Now thats what I call a tossed salad" ""The waitress gave us a tossed salad" "The waitress tried to kill us with our tossed salad" and then finish their conversation with "Well she is good thats why we give her a big tip"

HOLY SHIT I almost pissed myself because this happened 2 feet from me.
holy shit.....:eek::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao:

speedminded
03-10-2010, 02:37 AM
This is what humor has evolved to?

While we're on the topic of lame waitresses jokes I got one: A Tilted Kilt waitress returned to our table with our checks and she apologized for only having one pen and said we had to share. I quickly responded with, "I'm down with that, as long as our credit cards don't touch..."

ilovemyhonda.
03-10-2010, 07:23 AM

While we're on the topic of lame waitresses jokes I got one: A Tilted Kilt waitress returned to our table with our checks and she apologized for only having one pen and said we had to share. I quickly responded with, "I'm down with that, as long as our credit cards don't touch..."

His I think happened in real life. Your joke wasn't funny either :(:no:

Mantooth
03-10-2010, 07:34 AM
I once asked a waitress if she wanted a tip, or the whole thing.

Needless to say, I was slightly inebriated.

ilovemyhonda.
03-10-2010, 07:39 AM
I once asked a waitress if she wanted a tip, or the whole thing.

Needless to say, I was slightly inebriated.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::gay::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::gay: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::screwy::screwy::screwy::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::gay::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::g ay::lmfao::screwy::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Bajjani
03-10-2010, 08:39 AM
His I think happened in real life. Your joke wasn't funny either :(:no:

Mine happened yesterday at lunch

I don't know I thought three guys completely oblivious to what other meanings the term had constantly saying it to her

So I was cracking up, I thought it was hilarious

ilovemyhonda.
03-10-2010, 08:39 AM
What did the waitress say?

Bajjani
03-10-2010, 08:42 AM
What did the waitress say?

Umm, she just kind of cleaned everything and walked away...

NJSC
03-10-2010, 08:43 AM
I once wrote on the tip line for a Hooters waitress "Lose 15lbs"

ISAtlanta300
03-10-2010, 12:47 PM

Ba dum tsshhhhh

Mantooth
03-10-2010, 06:28 PM
Ba dum tsshhhhhwww.instantrimshot.com

speedminded
03-10-2010, 11:29 PM
His I think happened in real life. Your joke wasn't funny either :(:no:Thanks. I think I figured out it was "in real life" way before he even said, "HOLY SHIT I almost pissed myself because this happened 2 feet from me".

Do you even know what the reference is to what I said? lol!

Mine happened yesterday at lunch

I don't know I thought three guys completely oblivious to what other meanings the term had constantly saying it to her

So I was cracking up, I thought it was hilariousYou seriously think people "completely oblivious" would continuously say it? Why would they keep saying it then?