PDA

View Full Version : Sports Crisp Houston traded to the Lions

Spectic Tank
03-09-2010, 11:49 AM
Good riddance.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/falcons/2010-03-08-robinson-houston_N.htm

cjhutch
03-09-2010, 01:27 PM
About time. That guy just could not learn to get his head turned around. He was horrible at reading the receiver. Steve Smith made a highlight reel just playing against him.

Infamous_1
03-09-2010, 03:33 PM
its good, we get more picks to let some rookies come to camp and if theyre impressive that late in the draft, put them on the team.

VIP Style
03-11-2010, 11:40 AM
Should have kept Deangelo hall, you can say whatever you want about his mouth or whatever, but he is probably better than every corner we had on roster last season. I can't wait to see how Robinson does.

JDM onlyy
03-11-2010, 12:37 PM
Should have kept Deangelo hall, you can say whatever you want about his mouth or whatever, but he is probably better than every corner we had on roster last season. I can't wait to see how Robinson does.

He was just as bad as Chris Houston, all he did was run really fast and never looked at the ball. People would just pick the ball out the air and he wouldn't even know.

ATL86
03-11-2010, 12:45 PM

Did you not see how Hall got lit up last year? I know the Falcons secondary has been soft, but keeping Hall would've made no difference.

VIP Style
03-11-2010, 04:24 PM
He was just as bad as Chris Houston, all he did was run really fast and never looked at the ball. People would just pick the ball out the air and he wouldn't even know.

Shittin me! Hall had the most if not all of the int's for the skins and how many did Houston have?

JDM onlyy
03-12-2010, 12:17 AM
Shittin me! Hall had the most if not all of the int's for the skins and how many did Houston have?

That's cause the picks on the Falcons were from damn near everyone else. I do recall one pick Houston made though. And no one on the Skins were performing to what they were supposed to.

Hall would not fit into our program, just not the right kind of player. And plus, he sucks. :D

cjhutch
03-12-2010, 01:46 AM

The thing is he would still be the same guy he was if it wasn't for him getting dumped by the Raiders. When he went there he still thought he was the man and it took a lot of blasting on ESPN and getting tossed aside by a sorry team in order for him to wake up. To a certain extent he still hasn't changed much as far as his actions on the field. He still tries to jump routes and ends up getting burnt. The thing that covered a lot of his mistakes with the Redskins was the play from their safeties.