PDA

View Full Version : Someone please tell me...

ilovemyhonda.
03-08-2010, 01:39 PM
When you're told your being charged for broken blinds, what would you consider broken, like specifics?

ie: not hanging anymore because they can't, bent out of shape..etc..

loverboy_gnd
03-08-2010, 01:43 PM
When you're told your being charged for broken blinds, what would you consider broken, like specifics?

ie: not hanging anymore because they can't, bent out of shape..etc..

broken blinds??????? umm i guess only if you tear it or something

ilovemyhonda.
03-08-2010, 01:45 PM
There were two little dots, specks, something, idk what you call it that were there when I moved in the apartment and they are trying to charge me for "broken blinds!"

loverboy_gnd
03-08-2010, 01:47 PM
naaaaaaaaaw fuck that shit, sounds like they tryin to b/s you, hope everything works out

quickdodgeŽ
03-08-2010, 01:49 PM
There were two little dots, specks, something, idk what you call it that were there when I moved in the apartment and they are trying to charge me for "broken blinds!"

That's why you sign a release and let the landlord see the apartment with you upon moving in. So everyone is on the same page as far as condition upon move in. Later, QD.

ilovemyhonda.
03-08-2010, 01:55 PM
That's why you sign a release and let the landlord see the apartment with you upon moving in. So everyone is on the same page as far as condition upon move in. Later, QD.

right and we did that, however what they are trying to pin on me is barely noticable so when we did the walk-thru it wasn't noticed.

ilovemyhonda.
03-08-2010, 01:58 PM
naaaaaaaaaw fuck that shit, sounds like they tryin to b/s you, hope everything works out

They tried to say the tub wasn't cleaned and I know damn well I scrubbed that bitch and the picture she sent me of the tub being dirty proved the tub wasn't dirty so they waived the ridiculous $15 charge. Now I am disputing the "broken blinds" that are far from broken!

loverboy_gnd
03-08-2010, 02:05 PM
They tried to say the tub wasn't cleaned and I know damn well I scrubbed that bitch and the picture she sent me of the tub being dirty proved the tub wasn't dirty so they waived the ridiculous $15 charge. Now I am disputing the "broken blinds" that are far from broken!

yh sounds like pure b/s, i think they miss you as a tenant.

ilovemyhonda.
03-08-2010, 02:07 PM
well they can kick bricks, not rocks! If they think I am paying them money for the tub and blinds they can kiss a hookers rump, because I am not!

loverboy_gnd
03-08-2010, 02:11 PM
well they can kick bricks, not rocks! If they think I am paying them money for the tub and blinds they can kiss a hookers rump, because I am not!

L M F A O :lmfao: lol "kiss a hookers rump" well said ... well said

ilovemyhonda.
03-08-2010, 02:15 PM
haha, glad I can make someone laugh a little bit. Stupid whores will not be keeping all my monies.

§treet_§peed
03-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Someone please tell me.
WHHHHHYYYYYYYYY my car is in the front yard, and i'm sleeping with my clothes on, came in thru the window last niiiiight aannnnd you're gone, Gone.

EG_Ryder
03-08-2010, 08:24 PM
WHHHHHYYYYYYYYY my car is in the front yard, and i'm sleeping with my clothes on, came in thru the window last niiiiight aannnnd you're gone, Gone.

LMAO! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::goodjob:

§treet_§peed
03-08-2010, 09:09 PM
LMAO! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::goodjob:
But seriously... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Ca3CtxmZg

JDMbabe
03-08-2010, 09:10 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

JDMbabe
03-08-2010, 09:11 PM
But seriously... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Ca3CtxmZg

i remember seeing this video back when this little screamo version was hot shit. lol

§treet_§peed
03-08-2010, 09:11 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
O and Happy Birthday to you.

§treet_§peed
03-08-2010, 09:13 PM
i remember seeing this video back when this little screamo version was hot shit. lol
I just get a kick out of it whenever I hear it for some reason. Especially when it does the YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU in a deep voice.

JDMbabe
03-08-2010, 09:22 PM
O and Happy Birthday to you.

thanks mayne :)

§treet_§peed
03-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Yup yup