PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Question for the STI owners

RallyMazda01
03-08-2010, 12:17 PM
A co-worker bought a 05 "sti" from Miami. The car looks legit and everything. the only thing that bothers me is that he said it was a Limited Edition Sti. Was there such a thing as a Limited Edition Sti. He has the leather seat instead of the stiched sti seats. Can someone clear this question up.
:thinking:

bodhi
03-08-2010, 12:20 PM
the limited sti only came out in 2007

not 05

i doubt he bought an s203

RallyMazda01
03-08-2010, 12:22 PM
the limited sti only came out in 2007

not 05

i doubt he bought an s203

def not. He paid 18,000 for it with 50k miles on it. Everyone at work was wondering why the previous owner would switch the seats? just plain weird

bodhi
03-08-2010, 12:24 PM
some ppl dont like the horrible blue sti seats that subaru decided to put in the sti

black wrx seats look way better...

either way, subarus suck nuts
pieces of shit

G.C
03-10-2010, 11:32 PM
some ppl dont like the horrible blue sti seats that subaru decided to put in the sti

pieces of shit

***** wuhhhhh

Catnip
03-11-2010, 12:31 AM

pieces of shit

You're just mad you totalled one.

And why the fuck would you want leather in an STi? :gay:

Mantooth
03-11-2010, 12:46 AM
The Sti Limited was only made in 2007. It came in two colors; crystal gray metallic and Satin White Pearl. Also, it has black leather seats, sunroof, v-limited front lip ,deck lid lip spoiler, and a red jdm hazard button. Describe your buddy's car. Color, headlights, etc.

Also, look near the gear shifter. It should say xxx/800, if it is in fact a Limited Sti.

Also, does it have blue door cards and carpet, or black?

RallyMazda01
03-18-2010, 07:25 AM
The Sti Limited was only made in 2007. It came in two colors; crystal gray metallic and Satin White Pearl. Also, it has black leather seats, sunroof, v-limited front lip ,deck lid lip spoiler, and a red jdm hazard button. Describe your buddy's car. Color, headlights, etc.

Also, look near the gear shifter. It should say xxx/800, if it is in fact a Limited Sti.

Also, does it have blue door cards and carpet, or black?

well his is white. i guess reg 05 body style. is def. not a 07. and it doesn't have a sun roof. im going to look deeper into the number thing close the gear shift.
and evrything inside the car is black.

http://www.jagpromotions.com/images/jstyle/05sti1.jpg

just like that except his wheels are that dark grey mettalic

EJ25RUN
03-18-2010, 07:41 AM

pieces of shit

Hell you talking about?"

RallyMazda01
03-18-2010, 03:19 PM
thnks guy for all the input but i had to break to my co-worker today he gots ripped off. hahha he didnt believe but i told him to the research and showed him what the limited edition should have and what year it was made. i guess the PO just switched the interior to make it look like a limited edition.
o well. Thank yall

Mantooth
03-20-2010, 02:32 AM
thnks guy for all the input but i had to break to my co-worker today he gots ripped off. hahha he didnt believe but i told him to the research and showed him what the limited edition should have and what year it was made. i guess the PO just switched the interior to make it look like a limited edition.
o well. Thank yallAh, that sucks. It's the same motor, essentially. I actually almost bought an '05 when I was looking to buy an '05. I'm sure his car looks great, and if it has black interior, then that's a plus. The boy-racer blue was beyond stupid. Get him to sign up on the site. I'm sure he'll enjoy it.

Edit: For $18k and 50k miles, he did good, so it seems.