PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: xxbckiexx ... I need some clarification

Nemesis
03-08-2010, 11:07 AM
If anything, george is headed in this direction with his hood that isn't made for his car, and is super gaudy.

1. How is my hood not made for my car? Last time I checkd it bolted right up.

2. How is it super gaudy? Im guessing you think cowl hoods in general are ... gaudy?

jdm-civic
03-08-2010, 11:09 AM
hes just hating bro!

Elbow
03-08-2010, 11:10 AM
He hates everything.

Nemesis
03-08-2010, 11:12 AM
meh haters are everywhere, but Im curious as to his reasoning

xxbckiexx
03-08-2010, 11:18 AM
cowl induction is for high rise manifolds when cars ran carbs, because they sat up so high they had to cut a hole or raise the hood, you troglodyte. Clearly it's "made for your car" cuz it bolts on, but it's gaudy and useless. It's the same as having lambo doors, it serves no benefit to your car by having it on there. I just found it funny that you said anthonys car was "rice" when you've done every single exterior mod that he has to it. Including copy his lip kit, and the exact same wheels. The only difference is, his were color matched and had the right offset and looked good. Now, don't get me wrong, your car is nice, it looks pretty decent and it's clearly fast. But the hood is uesless, and you should paint your mirrors to match the rest of your car.

RallyMazda01
03-08-2010, 11:18 AM
meh haters are everywhere

x2.
You're car looks good from any point of view.:goodjob:

MINI
03-08-2010, 11:20 AM
LOL yall so silly

Nemesis
03-08-2010, 11:22 AM
cowl induction is for high rise manifolds when cars ran carbs, because they sat up so high they had to cut a hole or raise the hood, you troglodyte. .

lol Name calling. Never been called that one before.

You are correct in your "technical" response, but cowl hoods have other functions as well on non carb'ed vehicles. If you had any sense youd know this as well.

xxbckiexx
03-08-2010, 11:24 AM

You are correct in your "technical" response, but cowl hoods have other functions as well on non carb'ed vehicles. If you had any sense youd know this as well.

cowl induction serves no purpose on YOUR VEHICLE. ram air, or something of that nature to cool your motor would however, serve a purpose.

jdm-civic
03-08-2010, 11:24 AM
whats a troglodyte?

RallyMazda01
03-08-2010, 11:25 AM
whats a troglodyte?

Troglodyte may refer to:

Caveman, a member of a primitive race or tribe of cave-dwellers
Hermit, who lives in seclusion
A popular term for a person seen as reactionary or backwards
One of a group of people who built homes into the faces of cliffs, connected by underground passageways, such as in France or Tunisia
Troglodytae or Troglodyti, an ancient group of people from the African Red Sea coast
Troglodites, a fictional tribe described in Montesquieu's Persian Letters, supposedly descending from the ancient Troglodytae
Troglodyte, a race of humanoid monsters in the game Dungeons & Dragons
Troglodyte, 2009 film also known as Sea Beast
:goodjob:

Nemesis
03-08-2010, 11:26 AM
cowl induction serves no purpose on YOUR VEHICLE.

With the back of the scoop opened it will vent heat by the fact that the air being forced into the engine compartment through the grill and radiator is going to find the path of least resistance, lowering engine compartment heat, and in turn engine temp.

Either way, I do see where you are coming from.

See look at that, Im not being defensive at all today :) Not every single thing on my car has a function...such as my rear blackout panel, but I could really care less, its my car :)

roxie911
LOL yall so silly

lolol I love you

Shift_2WIN
I had to wikipedia that too lol

AnthonyF

No they don't. If you wanted heat to be escaped from the entire engine bay, the entire hood in the rear would be raised like the Hondas do. BUT, yours is only raised in the center, for OLD cars. If you had a Kenne Bell or some sort of Roots style blower, it would make some sort of sense. But you knew nothing of these facts until after your installed this hood and everyone made fun of you for it. Lower your damn car already, it looks like fucking shit on those half ass knockoff FR500 rims.

-Ant.

quickdodge®
03-08-2010, 11:27 AM

I have sense and have no clue as to the other functions, George.

whats a troglodyte?

Nemesis. Later, QD.

AnthonyF
03-08-2010, 11:28 AM
I have sense and have no clue as to the other functions, George.

Nemesis. Later, QD.
QD out of nowhere!!!!! +43

-Ant.

RallyMazda01
03-08-2010, 11:29 AM
I had to wikipedia that too lol
LOL i know right.

Nemesis. Later, QD.
haha

Nemesis
03-08-2010, 11:30 AM
No they don't. If you wanted heat to be escaped from the entire engine bay, the entire hood in the rear would be raised like the Hondas do. BUT, yours is only raised in the center, for OLD cars. If you had a Kenne Bell or some sort of Roots style blower, it would make some sort of sense. But you knew nothing of these facts until after your installed this hood and everyone made fun of you for it. Lower your damn car already, it looks like fucking shit on those half ass knockoff FR500 rims.

-Ant.

:lmfao: Im keeping my hood, you know why?

http://store.jpcracing.com/JPC-Racing-Intake-Manifold-_p_161.html

Ill need the clearance when the motor gets torn down for my next build.

The Kenne Bell / Roots systems for our cars are designed to utilize the stock hood without needing more clearance anyways..

Lower my car? lol Im guessing you think it needs to be slammed to "look" good?

So quit sucking your boyfriend kayfunks dick, go build another shitty car and blow its motor.

xxbckiexx
03-08-2010, 11:32 AM
With the back of the scoop opened it will vent heat by the fact that the air being forced into the engine compartment through the grill and radiator is going to find the path of least resistance, lowering engine compartment heat, and in turn engine temp.

Either way, I do see where you are coming from.

See look at that, Im not being defensive at all today :) Not every single thing on my car has a function...such as my rear blackout panel, but I could really care less, its my car :)

You do whatever you want to your car, it's your car. I was just merely remarking upon the paradox of you calling someone else mustang rice, when in fact you had a rice mod on yours. and the person who's mustang you said was rice, had no rice mods, at all. that is all. carry on.

JITB
a good boyfriend stands by his man!

Nemesis
You queers are too cute, I wish I could be as cool as Anthony F having a functional hood running 13s!

RallyMazda01
03-08-2010, 11:33 AM
http://store.jpcracing.com/JPC-Racing-Intake-Manifold-_p_161.ht

:eek::eek::goodjob:

xxbckiexx
03-08-2010, 11:34 AM

The Kenne Bell / Roots systems for our cars are designed to utilize the stock hood without needing more clearance anyways..

So quit sucking your boyfriend kayfunks dick, go build another shitty car and blow its motor.

did he say SLAM it, or did he say lower it? Clearly wheel gap is unattractive.

Nemesis
03-08-2010, 11:34 AM
did he say SLAM it, or did he say lower it? Clearly wheel gap is unattractive.

Wheel gap does not equal poor performance.

bodhi
03-08-2010, 11:35 AM
imma hit everyone of you with my fucking cluebat

ya damn ricers

MINI
lolol I love you

I love you too :)

JITB

slam it so u can do high 13s!!!

Nemesis
03-08-2010, 11:37 AM
By the way, I know im a ricer in some ways lol I dont really care though.

Not afraid to admit my JDM'ness

RallyMazda01
03-08-2010, 11:37 AM
slam it so u can do high 13s!!!

Damn..:D:no:

AnthonyF
03-08-2010, 11:38 AM

Post as many parts as you want, until it's in your hands, i dont give a fuck. It still will look like dog shit. It sounds terrible and all I hear about you is revving at every single meet, peeling out and doing ridiculously stupid kiddy shit. Get out from behind your WOW account where you think your "big man on campus" and travel back to society to realize your just a fucking douchebag.

No, your car looks fucking terrible, period. Do what you wish to it, I've only given you good advice in the past for you to ignore it. Whatever, your lost. Everything is half assed in your car.You put your gauges in your vents. How fucking stupid is that. Lets through moisture, heat, a/c on the gauges and see if the warranty covers it. Intelligent.

Know as much as I do about as many cars as I do, then come back up to my level so I can take another shit on you. :D

-Ant.

AnthonyF
03-08-2010, 11:39 AM
You queers are too cute, I wish I could be as cool as Anthony F having a functional hood running 13s!Yup, my hood was functional and I'm a granny shifter. I never banged my gears and people know this. I never launched my car hard either. Hence why I had well over 100k miles on the original clutch. :goodjob: I baby my rides.

-Ant.

JITB
03-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Post as many parts as you want, until it's in your hands, i dont give a fuck. It still will look like dog shit. It sounds terrible and all I hear about you is revving at every single meet, peeling out and doing ridiculously stupid kiddy shit. Get out from behind your WOW account where you think your "big man on campus" and travel back to society to realize your just a fucking douchebag.

No, your car looks fucking terrible, period. Do what you wish to it, I've only given you good advice in the past for you to ignore it. Whatever, your lost. Everything is half assed in your car.You put your gauges in your vents. How fucking stupid is that. Lets through moisture, heat, a/c on the gauges and see if the warranty covers it. Intelligent.

Know as much as I do about as many cars as I do, then come back up to my level so I can take another shit on you. :D

-Ant.

lol you know why he revs at meets.. because there are a billion people asking him too...

HALFASSED!!!!!!!!!!:lmfao::lmfao: and ur the 280hp supercharged 4.0 that blew up 18 times...lol

since day 1 you have been angry about georges car..

Nemesis
03-08-2010, 11:41 AM

-Ant.

LOL This post, is so hateful. Coming from someone that posted how many motors he's blown:

Engines:
1. S/c no tune broke piston
2. S/c no tune broke 6 pistons, head gasket, bearing, everything
3. back up engine, stock
4. S/c poor tune burnt up 6 forged pistons
5. s/c clogged injector burnt up one piston
6. s/c, meth, nitrous, still running in the mustang..

Hardly counts as someone with "knowledge and expertise". :lmfao:

JITB
03-08-2010, 11:42 AM
LOL This post, is so hateful. Coming from someone that posted how many motors he's blown:

Hardly counts as someone with "knowledge and expertise". :lmfao:

his dad owns a viper! u cant say that!

jdm-civic
03-08-2010, 11:43 AM
ive seen georges mustand and its beautiful......why such harsh words agains two mustang ownwers. yall should be tryin to come together!

AnthonyF
03-08-2010, 11:43 AM
lol you know why he revs at meets.. because there are a billion people asking him too...

HALFASSED!!!!!!!!!!:lmfao::lmfao: and ur the 280hp supercharged 4.0 that blew up 18 times...lol

since day 1 you have been angry about georges car..I was making over 400 cupcake. I keep my numbers on the DL. ;)

Hardly counts as someone with "knowledge and expertise". :lmfao:I don't know shit about tuning and I had some1 pick out my tuner. I switched after that nonsense. Anything else you'd like to try "owning" me on? I just see more fail in your future. :D

-Ant.

Elbow
03-08-2010, 11:44 AM
What a dumb thread, what's with so many morons on IA lately? It's his fucking car who cares what he's doing to it?

Shift_2WIN
03-08-2010, 11:44 AM
:couch:

RallyMazda01
03-08-2010, 11:45 AM
I was making over 400 cupcake.

I love cupcakes. (no homo):ninja:

Nemesis
03-08-2010, 11:46 AM
What a dumb thread, what's with so many morons on IA lately? It's his fucking car who cares what he's doing to it?

Anthony does, he always hated my car because he knows I outdid him. I made more power than him, I drive my car all the time and I drive it hard, and it doesnt blow up. Hes not in the limelight any more no matter how hard he tries. I dont think im king shit, because I know theres guys with S197s or GT500s that would rape me. Im building my car to the level I want it to be at, not what others want to see. It just so happens that people seem to like it?

Half ass'ed my car? You talk to anyone at BG and they know the amount of money, research, and time I put into making a car perform well on or off the track. Im not even remotely close to being done, but unlike most people, im not all talk and I do what I say im going to do.

quickdodge®
03-08-2010, 11:46 AM
his dad owns a viper! u cant say that!

I can!

Check it:

His dad owns a Viper.

See? Later, QD.

Vteckidd
03-08-2010, 11:47 AM
I don't like cowl hoods on any car but that's cause I don't think they are aesthetically pleasing to my eye.

But xxx is right they don't serve any other function on a non carbed car it's just for looks. If you like it who cares

RallyMazda01
03-08-2010, 11:48 AM
I can!

Check it:

His dad owns a Viper.

See? Later, QD.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

JITB
03-08-2010, 11:48 AM
I was making over 400 cupcake. I keep my numbers on the DL. ;)

I don't know shit about tuning and I had some1 pick out my tuner. I switched after that nonsense. Anything else you'd like to try "owning" me on? I just see more fail in your future. :D

-Ant.

i would keep my numbers a secret if i ran those times!

know ur shit..before u waste money on blowing motors up.. your talk so much about your dads shop.. but you baby it.. but u blow it up 6 times...

Nemesis
03-08-2010, 11:49 AM
And most people that know me, know that Ive been considering selling the hood. Not because of opinions of others, but because Im down for trying something different.

But I love how this turned into a compare my car to someone that doesnt even own theirs anymore.

People need to stop living in the past :)

Vteckidd
03-08-2010, 11:50 AM
And I respect anyone that tracks, drag races, drifts their daily driver mustang or not :)

RallyMazda01
03-08-2010, 11:51 AM
People need to stop living in the past :)

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/funny-pictures-time-paradox-cats.jpg

xxbckiexx
03-08-2010, 11:53 AM

do you have any reading comprehension? when did i mention performance as a reason to lower your car? you just make stuff up.

AnthonyF
03-08-2010, 11:54 AM
i would keep my numbers a secret if i ran those times!

know ur shit..before u waste money on blowing motors up.. your talk so much about your dads shop.. but you baby it.. but u blow it up 6 times...Yup yup. I do baby it. Motor blew due to it being lean from the tunes. Not my fault. I changed my tuner. Then I had an injector fuck up on me. It happens. Not a big deal. And it's BLEW it up. :goodjob:

My R6 engine has a problem as well, but not from me. There are some things that aren't controllable. Shit happens, deal with it, move on. Don't cry and bitch about it. :)

-Ant.

Elbow
And I respect anyone that tracks, drag races, drifts their daily driver mustang or not :)

Aw thanks!

Nemesis
Everything is half assed in your car.You put your gauges in your vents. How fucking stupid is that. .

Roush, does this stock..... You better shoot them in an email bro....I dont think they realize AnthonyF God of V6 Time Attack Mustangs, says this idea is stupid.

Nemesis
03-08-2010, 11:55 AM
do you have any reading comprehension? when did i mention performance as a reason to lower your car? you just make stuff up.

You are not understanding what Im saying either, you say lower your car like my suspension is stock?

AnthonyF
03-08-2010, 11:56 AM
But I love how this turned into a compare my car to someone that doesnt even own theirs anymore.

People need to stop living in the past :)From what I heard, you called me out on my mustang which I got rid of 3 years ago. I don't search my name or what you typed so I don't give two shits.

-Ant.

Elbow
03-08-2010, 11:57 AM
This is turning into a VERY similar thread like I started. Lots of shit talking. I love it.

Nemesis
03-08-2010, 11:58 AM
From what I heard, you called me out on my mustang which I got rid of 3 years ago. I don't search my name or what you typed so I don't give two shits.

-Ant.

Nope check again, didnt call you out , no matter what your boyfriend kayfunk said.

My "Adventures of AnthonyF" comment was satirical , just like if it was a white car in that poster I would have said the same for myself.

AnthonyF
03-08-2010, 11:58 AM
Roush, does this stock..... You better shoot them in an email bro....I dont think they realize AnthonyF God of V6 Time Attack Mustangs, says this idea is stupid.Time Attack is the edge of the dip doofus. lol. I did the whole lip. Roush is shit too. Why aren't any of their cars competitive? (stock)

-Ant.

bodhi
03-08-2010, 11:59 AM
nemesis' mustang has two exhaust tips

does this mean that its a ferocious pony, and could pull buses on my suv?

JITB
i think u should take the tint off george it weighs the car down too much..

xxbckiexx
You are not understanding what Im saying either, you say lower your car like my suspension is stock?

I said lower your car because wheel gap is fugly. Last time i saw the car in person it had an immense amount, granted your pictures are too small for me to tell how much you actually have. Regardless, opinions are like assholes. You do what you want, but when remarking on someone elses car to be rice, consider your own possessions.

RallyMazda01
Time Attack is the edge of the dip doofus. lol. I did the whole lip. Roush is shit too. Why aren't any of their cars competitive? (stock)

-Ant.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gTJMEP-c2fo/SRmGUTnHDaI/AAAAAAAAH2c/FXKBEPbs2mM/s400/funny+t+shirt+4.jpg ;);):goodjob:

AnthonyF
03-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Nope check again, didnt call you out , no matter what your boyfriend kayfunk said.

My "Adventures of AnthonyF" comment was satirical , just like if it was a white car in that poster I would have said the same for myself.Like I said, No idea what your talking about b/c I don't search my name or give a shit.

~okie dokie. This has been entertaining. I'm out. Parts came in for the Panoz, so I gots to go. :goodjob:~

-Ant.

Elbow
03-08-2010, 12:00 PM
I said lower your car because wheel gap is fugly. Last time i saw the car in person it had an immense amount, granted your pictures are too small for me to tell how much you actually have. Regardless, opinions are like assholes. You do what you want, but when remarking on someone elses car to be rice, consider your own possessions.

That's just stupid. It doesn't matter what you say about someone elses car even if you don't own something better.

xxbckiexx
03-08-2010, 12:02 PM
That's just stupid. It doesn't matter what you say about someone elses car if you don't own something better.

LOL pot, meet kettle! Why do you even remark on anyones car then? Why remark on the GTR? Why remark on a fucking 2000 honda civic Si, because you've never owned anything better than that! Shut the fuck up sissy.

HypnoToad
03-08-2010, 12:04 PM
Time Attack is the edge of the dip doofus. lol. I did the whole lip. Roush is shit too. Why aren't any of their cars competitive? (stock)

-Ant.

what bout the P51 stage 3? not to bad.

JITB
03-08-2010, 12:04 PM
from the looks of it george it looks like u can go lower! lets cut them springs...:lmfao:
http://nemesisgt.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/car3.jpg

Nemesis
03-08-2010, 12:05 PM

Heres a better view of my car:

http://www.fullspectrummedia.net/misc/020710/n4.jpg

That is an immense ammount of wheelgap for sure :rolleyes:

2. http://i45.tinypic.com/313no60.jpg

I said that car is RICE..... primarily because it probably has no modifications at all under that hood. So oh well , sucks if you think otherwise.

HypnoToad
03-08-2010, 12:05 PM
that car deff doesnt need to go any lower,it has a nice stance.

Shift_2WIN
03-08-2010, 12:07 PM
that car deff doesnt need to go any lower,it has a nice stance.
x2 looks good to me.

xxbckiexx
03-08-2010, 12:08 PM

Heres a better view of my car:

That is an immense ammount of wheelgap for sure :rolleyes:

2. http://i45.tinypic.com/313no60.jpg

I said that car is RICE..... primarily because it probably has no modifications at all under that hood. So oh well , sucks if you think otherwise.

maybe i need to adjust my monitor cuz i can't tell how high your tires are. again, it's been a while since i've seen your car in person. last i saw it, it needed to be lowered.

that red mustang is COMPLETE rice, but you said anthonys was rice, when it wasn't. Although, that red one right there is lowered properly.. virtually no wheel gap. Either way, your car, you do what you want. :o

bodhi
03-08-2010, 12:08 PM
the red mustang looks faster

Nemesis
03-08-2010, 12:09 PM
but you said anthonys was rice

When? Can you quote me somewhere? I dont recall making that statement?

Nemesis
03-08-2010, 12:12 PM
Maybe you THOUGHT I meant to call him a ricer because I said when I saw

http://i49.tinypic.com/2wp2v45.jpg

I thought " Adventures of Anthony F".... thats not me calling his car rice. It just Looks like him and his car.

xxbckiexx
03-08-2010, 12:14 PM

I thought " Adventures of Anthony F".... thats not me calling his car rice.

I took it as you were saying anthonys car was rice, like that one. But maybe you just correlating that they were both red, and anthonys short and skinny. :D

Either way, doesn't matter to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee done with this argument. :o

bodhi
03-08-2010, 12:15 PM
nemesis i got yer back, bro

i can tag team with you... since ant and becky are taking turns playing with your crusty, made in china asshole

watta ya say?
i got dibs on becky's anusface

BKgen®
03-08-2010, 12:22 PM

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//rolf.jpg

xxbckiexx
03-08-2010, 12:26 PM

i can tag team with you... since ant and becky are taking turns playing with your crusty, made in china asshole

watta ya say?

anusface? that was a good one. why not just call me poopie head?

bodhi
03-08-2010, 12:28 PM
stinky mcstinkface

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpjojQea7Lw

xxbckiexx
03-08-2010, 12:29 PM
stinky mcstinkface

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpjojQea7Lw

mucky mc poo fuck! nanny boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.

BKgen®
03-08-2010, 12:29 PM

poopie head.

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//Fatboy_reacts.gif

RallyMazda01
03-08-2010, 12:31 PM
poopie head.

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//Fatboy_reacts.gif
:lmfao::lmfao:

AnthonyF
03-08-2010, 12:36 PM

I thought " Adventures of Anthony F".... thats not me calling his car rice. It just Looks like him and his car.

I lol'd. That's humorous in my eyes.

-Ant.

DirtyMechanic
03-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Yup, my hood was functional and I'm a granny shifter. I never banged my gears and people know this. I never launched my car hard either. Hence why I had well over 100k miles on the original clutch. :goodjob: I baby my rides.

-Ant.how many motors though? lol

Yup yup. I do baby it. Motor blew due to it being lean from the tunes. Not my fault. I changed my tuner. Then I had an injector fuck up on me. It happens. Not a big deal. And it's BLEW it up. :goodjob:

My R6 engine has a problem as well, but not from me. There are some things that aren't controllable. Shit happens, deal with it, move on. Don't cry and bitch about it. :)

-Ant.

why did someone else chose the tuner of YOUR car. was it someone elses money? and why the hell wound you go to a so-called tuner than didn't use a A/F gauge to help tune. wtf... now i can see if you blew it up 6 times if it was a rotoray or making silly amounts of power.

P.S. i heard you layed down the bike...:ninja:

Kourt
03-08-2010, 01:18 PM
Damn, why don't you flick him off now so we can really get the drama/bitching/crying started.. :rolleyes:

xxbckiexx
03-08-2010, 01:28 PM
how many motors though? lol

why did someone else chose the tuner of YOUR car. was it someone elses money? and why the hell wound you go to a so-called tuner than didn't use a A/F gauge to help tune. wtf... now i can see if you blew it up 6 times if it was a rotoray or making silly amounts of power.

your english has taken a turn for the worse.

everyone lays their bike down!

SE-R_Li-Go
03-08-2010, 02:05 PM
I can!

Check it:

His dad owns a Viper.

See? Later, QD.

hahaha. QD, you have to be one of my favorites on here with some of the things you say. lol

watta ya say?

lmfao:lmfao:

and george, your mustang is sexy as fuck and i tell you that everytime i see you. hahaha

yes, i'm so BA i quoted myself. :bump:
haha

AnthonyF
03-08-2010, 02:14 PM

They reccommended some1 for me. I took his word for it. It was Arthur at DynoLab. A lot of people would take his advice. Please located some1 who hasn't laid down their bike. I've SET it down a few times, i've dropped in a couple and ran off the road once in mud. I only drop/set it down from gravel in parking lots or my shoes being oily at the shop.

-Ant.

trajedy
03-08-2010, 03:15 PM
I'm confused as to how Nemesis' mustang is rice? :thinking:

While it's not really saying too much, take this thread to any mustang enthusiast site, Nemesis would be praised for the look of his and Ant would get shit on for that gay ass red lip on what looked like black bullits? That is pretty much instant rice on those cars. Every car has its functional mods and its non-functional mods. It's all about personal preference. :2cents:

The Creeper
03-08-2010, 03:17 PM
I personally like Nemesis's Mustang, from what I have seen.

MachNU
03-08-2010, 03:39 PM
MMR > JPC

just my :2cents:

Mantooth
03-08-2010, 06:59 PM
I think Nemesis' car looks better, too.:2cents:

Julio
03-08-2010, 07:13 PM
I used to like Ant's Mustang..

I also Like nemesis..
Not a mustang fan.. bit I think both look nice.

Dwisforme05
03-11-2010, 03:12 PM
They reccommended some1 for me. I took his word for it. It was Arthur at DynoLab. A lot of people would take his advice. Please located some1 who hasn't laid down their bike. I've SET it down a few times, i've dropped in a couple and ran off the road once in mud. I only drop/set it down from gravel in parking lots or my shoes being oily at the shop.

-Ant.

I havent set mine down. granted ive only been riding for two years tho( street bike anyway).

Anywho, this thread is rediculas. Ant, it does seem like you are hating on georges car. why? i have no clue. i dont even know why you are comparing a boosted v6 to a boosted v8. apples to oranges man. Also have the shit mustang guys do to their cars arent nessisarily functional. at least to a degree. look at my car, stripes, chin spoiler, blackout pannel. they dont serve a purpose but to make the car look better. thats the look he is going for so let him do it. every one needs to chill out.

As for your car, why the FUCK would you go to dynolab? not very reputable especially when you have Bamachips, brenspeed, VMP, powerhouse, and other semi- local tuners. i mean shit, bamachips is in Birmingham, VMP is in orlando( or close to it). It doesnt help to talk shit about his car when you have gone through so many motors. yes you cant prevent all of them ( the injector and the ONE motor from a bad tuner) but 6? come on man. I hope you made over 400 hp with 16psi out of a d1sc and spray. your car was gorgeous too and i wish you would have got it running right because it very well could have been a beast but shit, no one will know now.

xxbckiexx
03-11-2010, 03:29 PM
I havent set mine down. granted ive only been riding for two years tho( street bike anyway).

Anywho, this thread is rediculas. Ant, it does seem like you are hating on georges car. why? i have no clue. i dont even know why you are comparing a boosted v6 to a boosted v8. apples to oranges man. Also have the shit mustang guys do to their cars arent nessisarily functional. at least to a degree. look at my car, stripes, chin spoiler, blackout pannel. they dont serve a purpose but to make the car look better. thats the look he is going for so let him do it. every one needs to chill out.

As for your car, why the FUCK would you go to dynolab? not very reputable especially when you have Bamachips, brenspeed, VMP, powerhouse, and other semi- local tuners. i mean shit, bamachips is in Birmingham, VMP is in orlando( or close to it). It doesnt help to talk shit about his car when you have gone through so many motors. yes you cant prevent all of them ( the injector and the ONE motor from a bad tuner) but 6? come on man. I hope you made over 400 hp with 16psi out of a d1sc and spray. your car was gorgeous too and i wish you would have got it running right because it very well could have been a beast but shit, no one will know now.

rediculas??? nessisarily??? REALLY?! ridiculous & necessarily I think is what you meant. Those are the worst misspellings I think I've ever seen.

Dwisforme05
03-11-2010, 03:42 PM
rediculas??? nessisarily??? REALLY?! ridiculous & necessarily I think is what you meant. Those are the worst misspellings I think I've ever seen.

i guess you don't read much then. if thats the worst that you can point out, oh well. This is IA i could care less. i just type, did you understand what i said? yeah you did. This isn't an English class. now go ahead, pick appart my grammar and punctuation.

xxbckiexx
03-11-2010, 03:53 PM
i guess you don't read much then. if thats the worst that you can point out, oh well. This is IA i could care less. i just type, did you understand what i said? yeah you did. This isn't an English class. now go ahead, pick appart my grammar and punctuation.

There's a difference between not caring and just plain NOT KNOWING. You clearly had no godly earthly fucking idea how those words were spelled. But hey, if you were 8, and you gave it your best shot, that's probably what it would look like. Carry on, troglodyte.

03RCode
03-11-2010, 04:05 PM
I like George's car, well built, looks great, and performs great. The stance is right to fit a tire of that size in the rear and maintain performance.

I also liked Ant's car, even if he couldn't keep a motor in it it was a great looking ride.

That being said:

Cowl hoods are ghey
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/EX075/Foxbody%20for%20sale/Hood002.jpg

radarblips
03-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Yeah paint your mirrors you trogmolite

Too lazy to read past the first page, but saw the gt sliding around in your other thread, so sexy

xxbckiexx
03-11-2010, 04:10 PM
Yeah paint your mirrors you trogmolite

Too lazy to read past the first page, but saw the gt sliding around in your other thread, so sexy

LOL TROGMOLITE.. it's troglodyte. dummeh!

03RCode
03-11-2010, 04:13 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=113364&stc=1&d=1189787430

Ant wasn't really that much lower?

Terror
03-11-2010, 04:21 PM

-Ant.

Hey umm Anthony, what do you drive again?

David88vert
03-11-2010, 04:47 PM

-Ant.

I call BS. I know Arthur very well. He does not normally tune cars - only rents the dyno for other tuners, and only sometimes will tune for very close friends. I know how he tunes also. He is very conservative on his tunes, and does not tune lean - and he always reads his WBs. Hell, he has tuned on several rotarys - and none of them have been blown. Rotarys are a lot pickier about pre-ignition than any Mustang motor.
6 motors is not the tunes - its the owner.

I have been riding a lot longer than you have. I have not crashed any of my bikes - on or off the track.

Elbow
03-11-2010, 04:49 PM
Damn Anthony that's more then enough screw ups on a bike. lol

David88vert
03-11-2010, 04:54 PM
As for your car, why the FUCK would you go to dynolab? not very reputable especially when you have Bamachips, brenspeed, VMP, powerhouse, and other semi- local tuners...

Dynolab is just that - a dyno. Tuners rent the usage of the dyno. Dynolab has been around before any of the other dynos in town, and has been the most reputable and reliable dyno for many years.
That said, I find it extremely hard to believe that Arthur was tuning on that Mustang, as I already stated. I'm definitely going to ask him about it.

Now, I agree with you that he should have gone to a tuner that specialized in his setup - but I believe that he would have had the same issues. It's not the tunes when there are 6 blown motors with multiple tuners.

Slow Motion
03-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Screw you pal!VVV

Dwisforme05
03-11-2010, 06:24 PM
There's a difference between not caring and just plain NOT KNOWING. You clearly had no godly earthly fucking idea how those words were spelled. But hey, if you were 8, and you gave it your best shot, that's probably what it would look like. Carry on, troglodyte.

oh no, what am i going to do? feel free to point out anything else that doesn't pertain to the topic at hand.

DirtyMechanic
03-11-2010, 08:55 PM
Ant wasn't really that much lower? you would realy have to take a tape measure to that to tell.

I call BS. I know Arthur very well. He does not normally tune cars - only rents the dyno for other tuners, and only sometimes will tune for very close friends. I know how he tunes also. He is very conservative on his tunes, and does not tune lean - and he always reads his WBs. Hell, he has tuned on several rotarys - and none of them have been blown. Rotarys are a lot pickier about pre-ignition than any Mustang motor.
6 motors is not the tunes - its the owner.

I have been riding a lot longer than you have. I have not crashed any of my bikes - on or off the track. i have a older friend that rode for 23 YEARS and never dropped or layed down a bike. from crotch rockets to cruisers. and countless mtn run in North Ga. he sold it all before he had the "pleasure" of laying/dropping a bike down.

ilbcnu123
03-12-2010, 12:47 AM
What i have gathered from this thread is...

-anthonyF drives like a grandma with broken hips but still blows his cars up. (drive them harder fag)

-nemesis has a slightly non-functional raised section along the center of the hood of his car. (who gives a shit)

RL...
03-12-2010, 01:24 AM
i know you are but what am I

Kevykev
03-12-2010, 06:28 AM
I read 3-4 posts in this thread.

no conclusion formed.

xxbckiexx
03-12-2010, 08:38 AM
oh no, what am i going to do? feel free to point out anything else that doesn't pertain to the topic at hand.

hey, pertain, you got one!! firefox must've helped ya.

antj101
03-12-2010, 08:59 AM
This thread=useless but humorous:D
but most threads are in the WL, IA is pretty funny

Dwisforme05
03-12-2010, 10:55 PM
hey, pertain, you got one!! firefox must've helped ya.

Mac uses firefox? shit, i had no clue! OH OH, i spelled clue right!

Edit- forgot to capitalize the M on Mac. Can't forget those proper nouns eh?

BlkMKII
03-12-2010, 11:33 PM
If anyone wants to talk about wheel gap heres some for you on my car and while your at it make fun of a gt hood on a v6 very non-functional!! As well as a vortech v3 si trim supercharger with after cooler under the hood!!! forgot to mention running 10psi of boost!!

tdurr
03-13-2010, 12:28 AM
If anyone wants to talk about wheel gap heres some for you on my car and while your at it make fun of a gt hood on a v6 very non-functional!! As well as a vortech v3 si trim supercharger with after cooler under the hood!!! forgot to mention running 10psi of boost!!

psst...

nobody cares about you. :cheers:

Dwisforme05
03-13-2010, 12:29 AM

nice now put that 12psi pulley on. trust me, its fun.

03RCode
03-13-2010, 12:43 AM

Then bolt on two more cylinders, it's fun ;)

<3

BlkMKII
03-13-2010, 12:52 AM
psst...

nobody cares about you. :cheers:

Is this coming from a honda driver?? Just saying!!

DVSRX-7
03-13-2010, 12:55 AM
all mustangs are rice

BlkMKII
03-13-2010, 12:58 AM

This may happen soon.

Then bolt on two more cylinders, it's fun ;)

<3

you make it sound so easy!!

xxbckiexx
03-13-2010, 02:25 AM
Mac uses firefox? shit, i had no clue! OH OH, i spelled clue right!

Edit- forgot to capitalize the M on Mac. Can't forget those proper nouns eh?

You can use firefox on mac.. yes..