PDA

View Full Version : New Gatorade commercial

HyPer50
11-01-2005, 12:06 AM
Has anyone happened to see the new gatorade commercial? They always have some bad ass commercials but man this new one has me wondering how the hell they did it... It's got a video of Jordan making that shot at the buzzer against the Cavs and missing it, Stokes not catching the TD pass from Montana, basically a bunch of big sports plays happening the opposite of how they really took place... Very cool commercial, trying to find a video of it online but i guess it's too new.

Hulud
11-01-2005, 12:08 AM
yea i was like wtf?

Kevykev
11-01-2005, 12:09 AM
i'm guessing the basis or theme of the commercial was "sports if there were no gator aid?"

Hulud
11-01-2005, 12:10 AM
yea but how did they make it?

tony
11-01-2005, 12:12 AM
you can see the actors are doubles and that they're not really in the actual scene. When they show Jordan and he misses the shot take a good look at his face when he turns around.. its not him.

The football segment where the guy misses the touchdown you can see their Jerseys do not match up with the rest of the scene.. even still its impressive how they did that commercial.

Real similar to how Burger King is putting the "King" in football scenes that we know he was not in.

HyPer50
11-01-2005, 12:18 AM
you can see the actors are doubles and that they're not really in the actual scene. When they show Jordan and he misses the shot take a good look at his face when he turns around.. its not him.

The football segment where the guy misses the touchdown you can see their Jerseys do not match up with the rest of the scene.. even still its impressive how they did that commercial.

Real similar to how Burger King is putting the "King" in football scenes that we know he was not in.

Ya lol I love it when they have Deion Sanders as the King lmao... doin' his lil dance and all.

Vteckidd
11-01-2005, 10:42 AM
yeah i saw that the other night at the bar. i had to do a double take cause i was like WTF