PDA

View Full Version : General Chat ok, ive heard enough

ricardo2537
03-07-2010, 09:03 PM
okay, every day i hear shit about jdm vs usdm.

it may be obvious im not an expert on cars but i know enough to say this.

people bash on hondas and what not all the time and they need to see the non ingnorant perspective of this.

you could say im a honda and jdm "nutswinger" or whatever label me however you want. but dont get me wrong i can definitley respect the power of a v8 and how fast they can be and everything but youre ignorant if you cant even respect how a FWD honda 4cyl thats swapped out and that they can whoop domestics.

yeah dont get me wrong, some people can do some really ugly and rediculous shit to hondas to get some of the labeling theyve gained, but people have different tastes and points of views on how they like their car. but you cant tell me you havent seen a pretty ugly mustang before.

not everything has to be big and heavy and be a v8 guys.

i think some of you guys are just jealous and hurt that at some point in time a little civic hatch has pulled up to you at a light and kicked your ass all the way through :taun:

honda and jdm is a different lifestyle and some people just like a different look. theyre lower, smaller, they handle tighter and dont want fucking leaf springs for a rear suspension.

SAY WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO BASH HONDAS SOME MORE BUT IT JUST MAKES YOU IGNORANT. :goodjob:

Slomaro Z28
03-07-2010, 09:06 PM
You need thicker skin

punkr6
03-07-2010, 09:10 PM
this thread is useless.....

Elbow
03-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Hondas are gay as fuck and can NEVER be fast.

81911SC
03-07-2010, 09:12 PM
Thanks for your input. We'll take it into consideration.

jdm-civic
03-07-2010, 09:13 PM
i feel you dude, but people are gonna say wat they feel no matter what, so pay them no mind and keep doing what your doing.......and if it comes to it, shut him up by spanking that azz at the red light:goodjob:

ricardo2537
03-07-2010, 09:15 PM
thicker skin? just sayin whats on my mind.

im probably the millionth person thats said something like this but idc.

alpine_aw11
03-07-2010, 09:16 PM
Well now I just don't want a Cobra anymore. I'm just going to buy a little econobox and turn it into a quick econobox.

seewhatididthere?

scooby_snack
03-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Econo cars with shit interiors and ultimately lacking in performance. Any car can be modded to the n'th degree to go fast in a straight line with money. For the most part they're a hideous car to modify. Of course there are a few exceptions but Civic's are not performance cars.

punkr6

wow, you fail again in the same thread.....

ricardo2537
Hondas are gay as fuck and can NEVER be fast.

porches are any better? most of them are four cylinders just like fucking hondas? just way shittier. they cant grip shit.

punkr6
03-07-2010, 09:19 PM
porches are any better? most of them are four cylinders just like fucking hondas? just way shittier. they cant grip shit.

and again....

scooby_snack
03-07-2010, 09:19 PM

Genuinely made me laugh out loud. :lmfao:

Please keep posting!

ricardo2537
03-07-2010, 09:22 PM
i love how much attention this is getting.

81911SC
03-07-2010, 09:22 PM
porches are any better? most of them are four cylinders just like fucking hondas? just way shittier. they cant grip shit.I tell you what, name me the 4 cylinder models?

scooby_snack
03-07-2010, 09:24 PM

Really... you shouldn't.

alpine_aw11
03-07-2010, 09:26 PM

Well your stupid ass literally just said Porsches are below Honda. You can like Honda as much as you want, but really?

Slomaro Z28
03-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Again, thicker skin.

David88vert
03-07-2010, 09:31 PM

You must be driving on a learner's permit.:screwy:

ricardo2537
03-07-2010, 09:31 PM
i didnt say they were below honda? but i stand corrected.. most of em arent i got that now. just the older models.

scooby_snack
03-07-2010, 09:33 PM
i didnt say they were below honda? but i stand corrected.. most of em arent i got that now. just the older models.

Who wants this one?

alpine_aw11
03-07-2010, 09:33 PM
My sig speaks truth. I seen what you said, boy.

ricardo2537
03-07-2010, 09:35 PM
You must be driving on a learner's permit.:screwy:

just got my license... i said i wasnt an expert you what did you expect. someone to know exactly what they were talking about?

i was just trying to state my opinion and how people should respect what they do with honda.

just ignore the noob everyone.

81911SC
03-07-2010, 09:39 PM
So you're 16?

HypnoToad
03-07-2010, 09:42 PM
omg,i know we didnt just start comparing honda to porsche.

ricardo2537
03-07-2010, 09:46 PM
i wasnt really trying to compare, just trying to say 4 cylinders can be quick, which was the case for most porsches back then... and a porsche guy shouldnt be bashing me on the point i was trying to make. but whatever. yeah. im 16 barely.

alpine_aw11
03-07-2010, 09:46 PM
omg,i know we didnt just start comparing honda to porsche.

I mean Porsches are just like Hondas, they just cant grip shit bro. Come on now get with the program.

oneSLOWex
03-07-2010, 09:49 PM
I drive a Honda and its stupid shit like this that makes me want to get rid of it everyday. I hate being viewed as one of those kids who wants to race everyone and thinks my shit is fast because I had to swap it only to barely beat a car thats stock. You seem like one of those people.
Your taste is your taste and not everyone sees the same way. Dont let comments people with different views or more intelligence make get you all butthurt because they dont like what you drive and stop making stupid ass comments.

TougeGTR-33
03-07-2010, 09:50 PM
So honda is the only jdm import?? Why not compare something alittle more worthy to a v8 than a honda. Lets say a built 2JZ or 1JZ (Toyota). Or maybe a built RB26 (Nissan). Not your little honda motor lol, no hate toward honda, I love honda!

Elbow
03-07-2010, 09:51 PM

LMFAO WHAT THE FUCK!?!!!?? :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmf ao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

oneSLOWex
03-07-2010, 09:53 PM
BTW....I have never seen a PORCH with an engine. Has anyone else?

Elbow
03-07-2010, 09:54 PM
DON'T BAN HIM YET THIS IS WHAT IA NEEDS.

By the way how many older models are 4 cylinders Honda cock sucker? I hate Porsche, shitty ass German ill handling cars, they don't even win races, a Civic is obviously a MUCH better platform with it's front wheel drive and 1.5 liter inline four.

Elbow
03-07-2010, 09:54 PM
BTW....I have never seen a PORCH with an engine. Has anyone else?

I've seen one with an engine ON IT, but the porch didn't run.

ricardo2537
03-07-2010, 09:55 PM
So honda is the only jdm import?? Why not compare something alittle more worthy to a v8 than a honda. Lets say a built 2JZ or 1JZ (Toyota). Or maybe a built RB26 (Nissan). Not your little honda motor lol, no hate toward honda, I love honda!

Yeah, I kina meant all that in general.

Elbow
03-07-2010, 09:56 PM

You meant what? That Porsche is shit and Honda is God? Tell us more about this.

TougeGTR-33
03-07-2010, 10:08 PM

Hmm Honda motors and The 2JZ and RB26 are on completely different levels. You can make 800-1000hp with 15K or less on a 2jz or RB and can stomp ALOT of shit! How much would it take to build your honda 4 cylinder to hold and run safely that much?? From what ive read, upwards 25-35K. Just make sure you say imports and dont put honda on a pedestal.

ricardo2537
03-07-2010, 10:08 PM
No, my whole point is that people should respect how a civic or other jdm imports with not much money put in can be a quick fun car, with good gas mileage and can compare to some domestic "American muscle" cars. I got everyone. I sounded super ignorant. Honda isn't better than Porsche. and I think porsches are a lame excuse for a "super car".

The only 4 cyl Porsche I know with out looking shit up is the 914 and the 912 I think..

But whatever ban me.. Don't have shit to lose. I obviously have a huge rep.

ricardo2537
03-07-2010, 10:10 PM
Hmm Honda motors and The 2JZ and RB26 is on completely different levels. You can make 800-1000hp with 15K or less on a 2jz or RB and can stomp ALOT of shit! How much would it take to build your honda 4 cylinder to hold and run safely that much?? From what ive read, upwards 25-35K. Just make sure you say imports and dont put honda on a pedestal.

You're right, but Honda isn't performace based. That's still my whole point.

TougeGTR-33
03-07-2010, 10:12 PM
No, my whole point is that people should respect how a civic or other jdm imports with not much money put in can be a quick fun car, with good gas mileage and can compare to some domestic "American muscle" cars. I got everyone. I sounded super ignorant. Honda isn't better than Porsche. and I think porsches are a lame excuse for a "super car".

The only 4 cyl Porsche I know with out looking shit up is the 914 and the 912 I think..

Now were getting somewhere!

Elbow
03-07-2010, 10:17 PM

Porsches aren't even rated as super cars, they're sports cars. So fail...again.

Yes the 914/4 is a 4 cylinder and the 912 is, so is the 924, 944, 968. They're all a LOT quicker then a Civic though and not an economy based motor.

Everyone knows a Honda can be made into a fun car, but comparing a Honda to a Porsche? :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

ricardo2537
03-07-2010, 10:21 PM
So you're saying the carerra gt isn't a super car or the 911gt3? You can see videos of them being compared to gallardos and the porsche can't even hold the track.

And SOOOORRYYYY if I didn't spell those right..

Elbow
03-07-2010, 10:23 PM
So you're saying the carerra gt isn't a super car or the 911gt3? You can see videos of them being compared to gallardos and the porsche can't even hold the track.

And SOOOORRYYYY if I didn't spell those right..

The CGT obviously is a super car. GT3? No. I call that a sports car as others do. It's not exotic, it's a track car technically. What the fuck are you talking about? Gallardos beat GT3's around the track now? Have you even driven anything other then a Honda? :doh:

scooby_snack
03-07-2010, 10:23 PM
There's a difference between a brand that has a few supercars, and a supercar brand.

Elbow
03-07-2010, 10:25 PM
I bet an NSX is a supercar to him.

scooby_snack
03-07-2010, 10:27 PM
Which means that Honda is a supercar brand too right?

jdm-civic
03-07-2010, 10:28 PM
i love hondas and all but the NSX just is not what it used to be by todays standards of what cars are rolling out of the factory with stock!

ricardo2537
03-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Obviously not much else. I said I'm 16 brahh
I'm just saying what I've seen. You said it yourself, they're "Ill handling"

FORGET THE WHOLE PORSCHE THING. It's apparent I don't know shit about them already.

ricardo2537
03-07-2010, 10:31 PM
-_- damn it all.

Sunkenkarma
03-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Well, when it comes to "Sports cars" Japan definatly has it, I dont know were you are getting off making japan look stupid comparing hondas to ANY v8 lol. There are ALOT of other japanese companys that make Honda, and most v8's look like childs play. I guess hondas are nicer than GTRs? Supras? I mean, FWD just cant make a good sports car, Look at the FD RX-7, Will spank almost anything on a track out of the box. But honda? Really?

Elbow
03-07-2010, 10:38 PM

FORGET THE WHOLE PORSCHE THING. It's apparent I don't know shit about them already.

It was a joke, Porsches are FAR from ill handling, I guess all the thousands of road race wins were just pure luck.

Sunkenkarma
03-07-2010, 10:40 PM
It was a joke, Porsches are FAR from ill handling, I guess all the thousands of road race wins were just pure luck.

I guess the GT3 sucks at handling....Its not one of my favorite cars anymore.......LOL:screwy:

Elbow
03-07-2010, 10:42 PM
I guess the GT3 sucks at handling....Its not one of my favorite cars anymore.......LOL:screwy:

Yeah it's a horrible car, it's all a lie.

Sunkenkarma
03-07-2010, 10:44 PM
Yeah it's a horrible car, it's all a lie.

Yeah must all be lies, I knew I should have picked a better handling favorite car......Like a.....I dunno, Prelude! :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
03-07-2010, 11:33 PM
porches are any better?

My porch is pretty nice if you ask me. Later, QD.

Starrfire
03-07-2010, 11:36 PM
This is the worst attempt at trolling ever...

Humphrizzle
03-07-2010, 11:40 PM
hondas are slow.

KodyH
03-08-2010, 12:06 AM
Shit...better go dig up ole Ferry and tell him the Japs did him one better. He should have stuck with light weight, FWD, 4 cylinder cars. We all know that is the best thing for Road Atlanta.

Honestly I live about 2 minutes from there and I'd shoot myself if I woke up to Honda's instead of BMWs, Porsches and Panozeseses?

KodyH
03-08-2010, 12:06 AM

Thats actually really nice...You do that yourself?

5speed
03-08-2010, 12:13 AM
I know where you live :ninja:

quickdodgeŽ
03-08-2010, 12:20 AM
Thats actually really nice...You do that yourself?

No sir. A long time (35 years) friend did it for me. Thanks for the compliment. Later, QD.

KodyH
03-08-2010, 12:42 AM
No sir. A long time (35 years) friend did it for me. Thanks for the compliment. Later, QD.

+reps for friend :goodjob:

Bacon
03-08-2010, 03:12 AM
lol

punkr6
03-08-2010, 04:17 AM

damn, that is nice....

Elbow
03-08-2010, 04:45 AM
Shit...better go dig up ole Ferry and tell him the Japs did him one better. He should have stuck with light weight, FWD, 4 cylinder cars. We all know that is the best thing for Road Atlanta.

Honestly I live about 2 minutes from there and I'd shoot myself if I woke up to Honda's instead of BMWs, Porsches and Panozeseses?

I work at Road Atlanta and would kill myself if only Hondas raced.

I hope you mean to spell Panoz like that.

BIG WORM
03-08-2010, 06:20 AM
Honda's are for mexicans and poor people....

except for indy cars, that happen to be RWD, V8, and powered by...oh shit could it be??????? Honda...

Elbow
03-08-2010, 06:44 AM
Honda's are for mexicans and poor people....

except for indy cars, that happen to be RWD, V8, and powered by...oh shit could it be??????? Honda...

What about ALMS Acuras? Touring cars? The list goes on.

David88vert
03-08-2010, 07:57 AM

Can we get a :ban:

Nemesis
03-08-2010, 08:33 AM
lol 16.

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/Upload/ban-him.JPG

topsecret2JZ
03-08-2010, 11:51 AM

LOOLLL!!!

TougeGTR-33
03-08-2010, 11:53 AM

:lmfao: LOL!!!!! Damn it man. And yes that is a nice Porch.

Theycall_Metue
03-08-2010, 12:00 PM
everybody bash hondas but at the end, everyone ends up with one:lmfao:

5speed
03-08-2010, 12:07 PM
That does seem to happen often. I bash Civics but I owned one with a K swap. Sure it was fun and all, but I just dont like FWD at all anymore. People like the bc of the mileage, reliability(which is often not there after mods), and supposedly cheap. It isnt as cheap as people try to make it out to be. It is just cheaper compared to other Japanese brands. Modding Mustangs seems to be a lot more reasonable with prices and you get better performance outcome.

Theycall_Metue
03-08-2010, 12:08 PM
honda are slow
honda will never be sport cars
get it right, they are economy cars
with the biggest wing you can find, hondas will never fly

5speed
03-08-2010, 12:10 PM
honda are slow

I bet I can point out a few Hondas on here that are pretty fast. Even under 10 second 1/4 mile runs.

Theycall_Metue
03-08-2010, 12:12 PM
I bet I can point out a few Hondas on here that are pretty fast. Even under 10 second 1/4 mile runs.
i'v been in 300+ fwhp hatch (bigmac), yea its quick as !@#!@
still a economy car

5speed
03-08-2010, 12:19 PM
honda are slow

i'v been in 300+ fwhp hatch (bigmac), yea its quick as !@#!@
still a economy car

So what is your stance on this again :thinking:

Theycall_Metue
03-08-2010, 12:26 PM
honda are manufacture to be economy cars.
they arnt meant to be fast.
you can dump 2k or w/e on a lawnmower to make it faster then what it really is, at the end its still a lawnmower that cuts grass.

KodyH
03-08-2010, 12:32 PM
I work at Road Atlanta and would kill myself if only Hondas raced.

I hope you mean to spell Panoz like that.

Of course. I wasn't sure what the plural form would be. :crazy:

5speed
03-08-2010, 01:05 PM
Of course. I wasn't sure what the plural form would be. :crazy:

Pani lol You know like octopi.

oneSLOWex
03-08-2010, 01:09 PM

Fuck Hondas.

RL...
03-08-2010, 01:26 PM
okay, every day i hear shit about jdm vs usdm.

it may be obvious im not an expert on cars but i know enough to say this.

people bash on hondas and what not all the time and they need to see the non ingnorant perspective of this.

you could say im a honda and jdm "nutswinger" or whatever label me however you want. but dont get me wrong i can definitley respect the power of a v8 and how fast they can be and everything but youre ignorant if you cant even respect how a FWD honda 4cyl thats swapped out and that they can whoop domestics.

yeah dont get me wrong, some people can do some really ugly and rediculous shit to hondas to get some of the labeling theyve gained, but people have different tastes and points of views on how they like their car. but you cant tell me you havent seen a pretty ugly mustang before.

not everything has to be big and heavy and be a v8 guys.

i think some of you guys are just jealous and hurt that at some point in time a little civic hatch has pulled up to you at a light and kicked your ass all the way through :taun:

honda and jdm is a different lifestyle and some people just like a different look. theyre lower, smaller, they handle tighter and dont want fucking leaf springs for a rear suspension.

SAY WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO BASH HONDAS SOME MORE BUT IT JUST MAKES YOU IGNORANT. :goodjob:

1) You seem to like honda's so much, but they've forgot about you. When I say "you" I mean car tuners in general, they no longer make the s2k, nsx, rsx, integra, crx....their fastest production car is the v6 accord. That is basically honda's fuck you to car enthusiasts the way I see it. SO you love honda's so much but they don't care about making quality econoboxes for you to mod anymore...well...I guess they still make the civic si..lol

2) Everyone knows a honda can be fast, but so can a geo metro with enough money into it. So can a minivan, or a h2 hummer. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. So the fact that a honda can beat a domestic, so what? At the end of the day you're still a kid that doesn't get pussy, and obviously doesn't get money.

3) Not to say that there aren't people who are successful that mod honda's, but most honda tuners are so because that's all they can afford. It's the cheapest way to go "fast". lol So usually it's a younger person in a honda, which is why most honda tuners are idiots and think they're shit is great. Messing with honda's is like a "stage" in life, like living at home, but when you get smarter and earn more money you move onto better things. Things like real sports cars.

4) I'm not saying my shit is any different, but I know my shit is slow and I could care less about going fast in my maxima.

RL...
03-08-2010, 01:29 PM
i hope he isnt banned yet

KodyH
03-08-2010, 01:30 PM
Pani lol You know like octopi.

Gah now I want a Panini.. :eek:

KodyH
03-08-2010, 01:32 PM
2) Everyone knows a honda can be fast, but so can a geo metro with neough money into it. So can a minivan, or a h2 hummer. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. So the fact that a honda can beat a domestic, so what? At the end of the day you're still a kid that doesn't get pussy, and obviously doesn't get money.

You must have seen me in da Kia :ninja:

5speed
03-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Gah now I want a Panini.. :eek:
haha Now I just want some food.

KodyH
03-08-2010, 01:52 PM
haha Now I just want some food.

*is in with tacos* So did this guy get banned?

5speed
03-08-2010, 01:54 PM
I have no clue. Probably.

Nerdsrock22
03-08-2010, 01:56 PM
LOL at all the Honda hate in here.

Is it so hard to believe that someone might be perfectly fine with FWD?

5speed
03-08-2010, 02:00 PM

Yes. I like both just dont like modding Civics anymore. RSX, Prelude, and Integra are fine. I drove RWD for so long that once I started driving FWD again I hated it. I cant stand the feel anymore.

KodyH
03-08-2010, 02:01 PM

S2k isn't FWD..lol

KodyH
03-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Yes. I like both just dont like modding Civics anymore. RSX, Prelude, and Integra are fine. I drove RWD for so long that once I started driving FWD again I hated it. I cant stand the feel anymore.

I drove AWD on dirt so long I forgot what tarmac was.. :crazy:

RL...
03-08-2010, 02:04 PM

I would be hard pressed to believe that someone that was well off and could afford to buy a new m3 would settle and buy a honda to mod instead...

I am pretty sure ppl only mess with honda's because they're the cheapest and most reliable way to modify a car. Nothing wrong with that, but they shouldn't think their honda is the shit just because they can't afford a better car.

Ppl may be fine with fwd, I am one of them, but I would be hard pressed to believe ppl out there PREFER it.

Nerdsrock22
03-08-2010, 02:08 PM
S2k isn't FWD..lol

Neither is the NSX, Beat, RL, TL, RDX, MDX, Element, AWD Civics and Integras, S500, S600, S800, T360, T500, or the Ridgeline. Feel free to include the Passport in there as well if you want to.

5speed
03-08-2010, 02:09 PM
I would be hard pressed to believe that someone that was well off and could afford to buy a new m3 would settle and buy a honda to mod instead...

I am pretty sure ppl only mess with honda's because they're the cheapest and most reliable way to modify a car. Nothing wrong with that, but they shouldn't think their honda is the shit just because they can't afford a better car.

Ppl may be fine with fwd, I am one of them, but I would be hard pressed to believe ppl out there PREFER it.

I would rather have an S2000 over an M3 any day, and I am not a Honda nutswinger.

5speed
03-08-2010, 02:09 PM
Neither is the NSX, Beat, RL, TL, RDX, MDX, Element, AWD Civics and Integras, S500, S600, S800, T360, T500, or the Ridgeline. Feel free to include the Passport in their as well if you want to.

Thats right.

Elbow
03-08-2010, 02:10 PM
honda are slow

Do you drive an Eclipse? That's a sports car? :screwy: What does Mitsubishi even make that's sportier then Hondas? An EVO?

Nerdsrock22
03-08-2010, 02:11 PM

For the price I paid for the Fit, I could have easily purchased and maintained any number of RWD vehicles.

And whenever (if) I'm ever to the point where I'll drop $60k on a vehicle, yes, I would pick up an RL or TL-S way before I would even look at an M3.

Elbow
03-08-2010, 02:15 PM
For the price I paid for the Fit, I could have easily purchased and maintained any number of RWD vehicles.

And whenever (if) I'm ever to the point where I'll drop $60k on a vehicle, yes, I would pick up an RL or TL-S way before I would even look at an M3.

That's kind of sad.

Nerdsrock22
03-08-2010, 02:18 PM
That's kind of sad.

To which statement?

Truth may have been stretched for purpose of the argument. (I doubt you can spec out a TL-S to $60k, and RL's aren't really that cool.) My point is, Honda's can be enjoyed by mature people who aren't "JDM AZ FCK", but are still performance minded.

Though I definitely wouldn't ever buy an M3.

5speed
03-08-2010, 02:30 PM
To which statement?

Truth may have been stretched for purpose of the argument. (I doubt you can spec out a TL-S to $60k, and RL's aren't really that cool.) My point is, Honda's can be enjoyed by mature people who aren't "JDM AZ FCK".

Though I definitely wouldn't ever buy an M3.

I am with you on this one

ilovemyhonda.
03-08-2010, 02:40 PM
HONDA ALL DAY EVERYDAY WOOT WOOT! JUST SAYIN'

HypnoToad
03-08-2010, 02:54 PM
only newer hondas ive ever really liked is preludes and RSXs.

The Creeper
03-08-2010, 02:56 PM
The only Hondas I have ever liked is the NSX and the S2000. Neither of which id pay money to own.

HypnoToad
03-08-2010, 02:57 PM
The only Hondas I have ever liked is the NSX and the S2000. Neither of which id pay money to own.

i could never bring myself to like the NSX when a vette and viper was in its price range when new,i mean i know the nsx is probbaly a nice track car,but i couldnt have a $50k car that gets railed by a stock camaro.

The Creeper
03-08-2010, 02:59 PM
i could never bring myself to like the NSX when a vette and viper was in its price range when new,i mean i know the nsx is probbaly a nice track car,but i couldnt have a $50k car that gets railed by a stock camaro.

Yea, I agree. They look pretty damn cool and all, but too many cars with similar prices that shit all over it.:goodjob::goodjob:

blaknoize
03-08-2010, 03:41 PM
U dont have to be a sports car to go fast. U guys and this horsepower crap is annoying. The ECONOMY Honda's are not built for sport, they were built for the purpose of transportation from place to place at a reasonable price and did it well. In contracts, thanks to the lightweight chassis and reasonable construction they are very easy to make quick if not fast.

All this bitchin about Honda because they are so popular and do a very damn good job at transportation give u no right to bash a company for the people that mod them. They are built right and easy to mod, even for a novice like myself. Some make them look "good" some do not. But they can travel as fast as any other product out there when correctly modded.

Most just got for raw HP outputs, but low hp high grip versions exist and also very well rounded versions exist that have a nice supply of HP 290-350 and are built track specific. All this lil girl bitchin is retarded

DirtyMechanic
03-08-2010, 07:18 PM

and yet people wont change and still bash the honda ricer... dam... i guess you did your part... no GTFO noob

BTW....I have never seen a PORCH with an engine. Has anyone else? i have built a motor or tow on a porch... nothing wrong with it... it was a nice day... lol

My porch is pretty nice if you ask me. Later, QD. that a pretty nice porch but its missing something... a nice SS grill for cooking out. and then i think your set... lol

Theycall_Metue
03-09-2010, 11:49 AM
Do you drive an Eclipse? That's a sports car? :screwy: What does Mitsubishi even make that's sportier then Hondas? An EVO?
eclipse is long gone
and forgot, miatas are more sportier then a eclipses

SeePlusPlus
03-09-2010, 12:27 PM

That's a correct statement, albeit a poorly constructed one.

Elbow
03-09-2010, 06:03 PM
eclipse is long gone

Are you saying a Miata isn't a true sports car? :thinking:

5speed
03-09-2010, 06:12 PM
Are you saying a Miata isn't a true sports car? :thinking:
lol Didnt you know Simon, the Eclipse has its own class at Grand AM this year