PDA

View Full Version : UNBELIEVABLE

loverboy_gnd
03-07-2010, 03:20 PM
OK so the unbeleivable happened last night, me and 2 partners were driving down 85 right before 20, i was doin about 85 and was about to take over this van to catch up with them, and at the same time this police car was just pulling out to go after someone, needless to say we almost ran into each other, so he pulled back off the road, and on came the flashing lights. i pulled over got my license ready n everythin.. so dude comes over and starts being a dick, he's like "you nearly ran me off the road doin over 75mph, i had to make an unsafe maneuver to get away from you, maybe if yu didnt have those tv's on in your car you cud pay attention to the road. how stupid is that... huh how stupid is that" then he goes on for liek a minute again and says wait here.. goes to his car, comes back in like 10 secs, and says, be careful out there :eek: and jus lets me go, no warning, no ticket, nothing...i din ask no questions lol just drove off.... now thts one in a million :cheers::police:

Julio
03-07-2010, 03:27 PM
I guess, you got caught and stop'd.

Lol @ your sig.

loverboy_gnd
03-07-2010, 03:33 PM
I guess, you got caught and stop'd.

Lol @ your sig.

lol i know right, glad it made sumone laugh :goodjob: im styll trippin ....where do yu find cops like tht.. damn

jdm-civic
03-07-2010, 03:35 PM
they need more like that on the road

MINI
03-07-2010, 03:36 PM
This thread is too epic, so I think you should delete it because people won't be able to handle it.

Mantooth
03-07-2010, 03:37 PM
Stop breaking the law, Asshole!

Kourt
03-07-2010, 03:42 PM

I like how you capitalized asshole, since it's such a proper name!
:rolleyes:

:D

Slow Motion
03-07-2010, 04:00 PM
Well, it seems that the cop might have calm down enough to recognize his folly. But, at the same time you shouldn't have been speeding dunce(not to be to rude), since you couldn't see the cop ahead of you. K40's are your friend along with a valentine one. You would have felt stupid had you been the one to get stopped for speeding, all because you couldn't see his ass. You lucked out on that one.

loverboy_gnd
03-07-2010, 04:04 PM
Well, it seems that the cop might have calm down enough to recognize his folly. But, at the same time you shouldn't have been speeding dunce(not to be to rude), since you couldn't see the cop ahead of you. K40's are your friend along with a valentine one. You would have felt stupid had you been the one to get stopped for speeding, all because you couldn't see his ass. You lucked out on that one.

yh i lucked out big time,i dunno how i din see dude though, he din see me either cause we almost ran into each other....im glad he was kool about it.

Mantooth
03-07-2010, 04:26 PM
I like how you capitalized asshole, since it's such a proper name!
:rolleyes:

:DWomen.:thinking:

:D

D3UC3S
03-07-2010, 04:28 PM
OP..your typing is annoying.

please try to type like you have an education higher than a middle school texter.

Ziptied
03-07-2010, 04:30 PM
me and 2 partners

So not only are you gay and have two partners, you never took an English class.

quickdodgeŽ
03-07-2010, 04:38 PM
.. now thts one in a million :cheers::police:

they need more like that on the road

There's plenty of them out there. I've never ran into an asshole cop, myself. Later, QD.

WickedIXMR
03-07-2010, 04:43 PM
You're a fucking dumbass.

loverboy_gnd
03-07-2010, 05:09 PM
OP..your typing is annoying.

please try to type like you have an education higher than a middle school texter.

umm i already have 2 degrees and working on my 3rd and final one, i didn't realize that ia has become English class

jdm-civic
03-07-2010, 05:10 PM
cops are gay

quickdodgeŽ
03-07-2010, 05:18 PM
umm i already have 2 degrees and working on my 3rd and final one, i didn't realize that ia has become English class

Seems if you have that kind of educational background, you'd be proud enough to use it. I'm a Honor graduate of college myself and I've never been known to type as if I were a 5th grade drop out.

cops are gay

Some probably are. And I don't have a problem with that, either. Later, QD.

loverboy_gnd
03-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Seems if you have that kind of educational background, you'd be proud enough to use it. I'm a Honor graduate of college myself and I've never been known to type as if I were a 5th grade drop out.

I see what you're saying QD, however i believe in "register" when im at school, or at my job, or going to see a client, i would act, speak, and have a professional demeanor, however when im just at home or going out with my friends, or on here, i believe if i want to use abbreviations, or if i want to speak a certain way i should be allowed to without being blasted for it, just my :2cents:

Elbow
03-07-2010, 05:37 PM
A cop almost SLAMMED into me once turning out at a light and pulled me over to apologize. lolol

quickdodgeŽ
03-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Oh I wasn't blasting you for it. Although I don't understand it, it's just your way. Me? I'd rather people take me seriously and see me as well educated. No matter who it is. Later, QD.

Greddypacked
03-07-2010, 05:41 PM
huh how stupid is that" then he goes on for liek a minute again and says wait here.. goes to his car, comes back in like 10 secs, and says, be careful out there :eek: and jus lets me go, no warning, no ticket, nothing...i din ask no questions lol just drove off.... now thts one in a million :cheers::police:

LOL He probably got called on something important so he just let you go. You gots lucky though.

loverboy_gnd
03-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Oh I wasn't blasting you for it. Although I don't understand it, it's just your way. Me? I'd rather people take me seriously and see me as well educated. No matter who it is. Later, QD.

i was referring to the other guy when i said "blasted", but as you mentioned, its just my way, everyone is different, different personalities, from different cultures. I grew up in the Caribbean, so some people may not understand why talk a certain way, or dress a certain way, or have my car a certain way its just a different culture.

claybird
03-07-2010, 05:45 PM
they need more like that on the road:goodjob:

This thread is too epic, so I think you should delete it because people won't be able to handle it.:lmfao:

:thinking:

OP..your typing is annoying.:thinking:

please try to type like you have an education higher than a middle school texter.:gay:

cops are gay
:goodjob:

im happy for ya dood. no tickets mane.

D3UC3S
03-07-2010, 06:13 PM

This is the point i was trying to make. Thanks QD!:goodjob:

JDMbabe
03-07-2010, 07:32 PM
lol i know right, glad it made sumone laugh :goodjob: im styll trippin ....where do yu find cops like tht.. damn

duuude GSP pulled me over and i was needless to say, druuunk, they ask me if i had been drinking, i lie and tell him no, then he was like do you mind blowing for the breathalizer, and i was like suuuuurrrrrre, so i did, and it came back that I HAD BEEN DRINKING and, btw I was 19 when this happened, UNDER AGED, and then i said wellll i had ONE beer and he was like ok, then he went to his car and wrote me like a warning... i was like what the fuuuuck, no one gets outta GSP. i was lucky as helllllll

loverboy_gnd
03-07-2010, 08:12 PM
duuude GSP pulled me over and i was needless to say, druuunk, they ask me if i had been drinking, i lie and tell him no, then he was like do you mind blowing for the breathalizer, and i was like suuuuurrrrrre, so i did, and it came back that I HAD BEEN DRINKING and, btw I was 19 when this happened, UNDER AGED, and then i said wellll i had ONE beer and he was like ok, then he went to his car and wrote me like a warning... i was like what the fuuuuck, no one gets outta GSP. i was lucky as helllllll

lol wow, my friend got caught with some greygoose when she was 18 and they took her str8 to jail, then she was on probation for a while... you must be REALLY lucky, or really cute lol either way im glad you got off :cheers:

D3UC3S
03-07-2010, 09:12 PM

your dumbass should have gone to jail:no:

JDMbabe
03-07-2010, 11:45 PM
your dumbass should have gone to jail:no:

haha okay, i was driving RIGHT around the corner to my cousins house it was like a 5 sec drive from the bar... but obviously i wasnt fucked up enough to go to jail, i got pulled over because my tag light was out and he just so happened to see me leave the bar too. so yeaaahhhhh thanks for the redd hahaha

JDMbabe
03-07-2010, 11:46 PM
lol wow, my friend got caught with some greygoose when she was 18 and they took her str8 to jail, then she was on probation for a while... you must be REALLY lucky, or really cute lol either way im glad you got off :cheers:

lol yeah me too, but i WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN, even if its like 5 secs to my destination, just not worth the piss in my pants lol

loverboy_gnd
03-08-2010, 11:30 AM
lol yeah me too, but i WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN, even if its like 5 secs to my destination, just not worth the piss in my pants lol

i know thts right, i already got a court date for when they did the southside thing, so when i got pulled over i was thinkin the same thing lol

quickdodgeŽ
03-08-2010, 11:34 AM
haha okay, i was driving RIGHT around the corner to my cousins house it was like a 5 sec drive from the bar..

Truthfully, you don't even have to be driving to get a DUI. So it doesn't matter if you are 25 miles away from wherever or 25 feet away. You can still get popped.

but obviously i wasnt fucked up enough to go to jail,

You were fucked up enough. You just got lucky. Being underage, seen leaving a bar and having been drinking were more than enough to send you downtown. Later, QD.

loverboy_gnd
03-08-2010, 11:40 AM
^^ what he said.... you really did get lucky.

DriVaH
03-08-2010, 11:44 AM
lol i know right, glad it made sumone laugh :goodjob: im styll trippin ....where do yu find cops like tht.. damnnot in my lifetime... i always fit the description or some shit like that.. gad it worked out for you though...:cheers:

JDMbabe
03-08-2010, 11:44 AM
i suppose so, that was one hell of a night!

loverboy_gnd
03-08-2010, 11:46 AM
not in my lifetime... i always fit the description or some shit like that.. gad it worked out for you though...:cheers:

yh i know right, and my Grenadian accent doesn't help either

DriVaH
03-08-2010, 11:53 AM
yh i know right, and my Grenadian accent doesn't help eitherlol... i look latino but i am jamaican, so they always wanna search my shit....

loverboy_gnd
03-08-2010, 11:54 AM
lol jamaica... wutz gud man, we really should have a Caribbean meet on ia,

DriVaH
03-08-2010, 11:55 AM
lol jamaica... wutz gud man, we really should have a Caribbean meet on ia,yes i...

loverboy_gnd
03-08-2010, 11:57 AM
yea i think im gunna make a thread in the meet section see how it does, not only caribbean but all foreigners, wht yu think?

DriVaH
03-08-2010, 11:59 AM
yea i think im gunna make a thread in the meet section see how it does, not only caribbean but all foreigners, wht yu think?http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231292 a few been talking about it in here for a while.. i am down.

loverboy_gnd
03-08-2010, 12:15 PM
yh im down too, but no one has set a date or a location yet?

DriVaH
03-08-2010, 12:20 PM
yh im down too, but no one has set a date or a location yet?
looks that way.