PDA

View Full Version : Misc Rottweiler

JdM_EJ2
03-07-2010, 01:41 PM
im guessin this the right place cause it says pets under lifestyles but yea i need a place that docks tail for older rotts...mine is 4months got him at 2 with his tail and lookin for a place that not too expensive most places here in gwinnett they taxin 600-700 dollars...if any of yall know a place where its cheaper please let me know

dvlerin41
03-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Gonna be expensive anywhere, they consider it surgery or something along those lines when they are too old. Just leave the tail, I have seen alot of pure breed German Rotti breeders leaving tails undocked now.

StreetHazard
03-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Gonna be expensive anywhere, they consider it surgery or something along those lines when they are too old. Just leave the tail, I have seen alot of pure breed German Rotti breeders leaving tails undocked now.

Not to mention it will be extremely distressful to the animal, you would have to be a fucking asshole to dock a dogs tail or crop their ears PERIOD! especially in adulthood, unless they are some kind of hunting dog chasing wild pigs or something. As a puppy, and if it is a long-haired breed, I might look past it for hygiene reasons.

if it is for aesthetic purposes only, I think it is borderline abusive.

AnthonyF
03-10-2010, 03:22 PM
Not to mention it will be extremely distressful to the animal, you would have to be a fucking asshole to dock a dogs tail or crop their ears PERIOD! especially in adulthood, unless they are some kind of hunting dog chasing wild pigs or something.

if it is for aesthetic purposes only, I think it is borderline abusive.

times mutha fuking two!

-Ant.