PDA

View Full Version : 8 people....Really?

psychodrama_81
03-06-2010, 10:42 AM
Damn....last night was nuts! Beer, woman issues, Black and Mixed guys pulling the race card, Knife wounds, Fighting two guys at once...me choking out one of them, cops.....damn Im sore and my clothes are muddy and sprinkled in blood. Sad part was I only got to drink 2 beers!

oneSLOWex
03-06-2010, 10:43 AM
I <3 people who cant contain themselves when they drink.....not.

Julio
03-06-2010, 10:45 AM
No pics ?

psychodrama_81
The sad part was...the other two guys that I had to handle were trying to gang up on the person that was throwing the party...and he is much, much smaller than the other two.

sikfricks
i just want the car in your sig

psychodrama_81
03-06-2010, 10:46 AM
no pics, It didnt happen.
Just check with the Alpharetta police....Im pretty sure they have a report of it....along with pics. :goodjob:

oneSLOWex
03-06-2010, 10:46 AM
The sad part was...the other two guys that I had to handle were trying to gang up on the person that was throwing the party...and he is much, much smaller than the other two.

LOL sounds like you need to hang out with some different people.

psychodrama_81
03-06-2010, 10:48 AM
I can take a pic of the clothes I was in....lol. Once I woke up...I headed home.

Mantooth
03-06-2010, 10:51 AM
LOL sounds like you need to hang out with some different people.No shit.

"You are who you hangout with."

AnthonyF
03-06-2010, 10:51 AM
Good group of people you hang with. Dont come to my part of Alpharetta.

-Ant.

oneSLOWex
03-06-2010, 10:55 AM
No shit.

"You are who you hangout with."

EXACTLY. Shit wont be funny next time when someone gets seriously hurt or killed.

psychodrama_81
03-06-2010, 10:55 AM
That was the sad part. I was outside having a beer sitting around the bonfire with another guy talking about cars...and I hear a loud crash inside...I see 3 guys on the floor tussling...so I decided to break it up. They were wasted and I tried to separate them and that was when they decided to turn on me.

psychodrama_81
03-06-2010, 11:00 AM
The guy they were fighting with apparently had knives.....and later on when I finally got everyone to leave the guys house another fight broke out on the lawn and I assume that was when the stabbing took place....I was headed back inside to help clean up. But there was more yelling and stuff outside so I went to break up that fight. I told the fools to go home...but didnt seem to understand that. After another scuffle the cops showed up...and that was that.

Kourt
03-06-2010, 11:36 AM
Damn....last night was nuts! Beer, woman issues, Black and Mixed guys pulling the race card, Knife wounds, Fighting two guys at once...me choking out one of them, cops.....damn Im sore and my clothes are muddy and sprinkled in blood. Sad part was I only got to drink 2 beers!

That was the sad part. I was outside having a beer sitting around the bonfire with another guy talking about cars...and I hear a loud crash inside...I see 3 guys on the floor tussling...so I decided to break it up. They were wasted and I tried to separate them and that was when they decided to turn on me.

Ok, so I'm missing the sad part in this story.... What was it again?

tmracing83
03-06-2010, 11:43 AM

You are a attention whore.

EL42
03-06-2010, 11:46 AM
The guy they were fighting with apparently had knives.....and later on when I finally got everyone to leave the guys house another fight broke out on the lawn and I assume that was when the stabbing took place....I was headed back inside to help clean up. But there was more yelling and stuff outside so I went to break up that fight. I told the fools to go home...but didnt seem to understand that. After another scuffle the cops showed up...and that was that.
damnit Kourt beat to it. lol

..but damn ur boldest dude i've ever heard of wit a cabrio.(breaking up fights)

DirtyMechanic
03-06-2010, 11:49 AM
Good group of people you hang with. Dont come to my part of Alpharetta.

-Ant. same here

this was your mistake... should have left them be... and video tape for the rest of the people that cant be there. so we can all laugh too.

and where was this said party... and when did this happen i would like to listen to the police radio achives....

Kourt
03-06-2010, 11:49 AM
BUT THEN, THE SAD PART WAS
that he made a thread about it?

DirtyMechanic
03-06-2010, 11:52 AM
BUT THEN, THE SAD PART WAS
that he made a thread about it?
see you did get the sad part.:lmfao:

psychodrama_81
03-06-2010, 11:58 AM
Haha. It happened last night. A friend invited me over to his house to have a few beers with him...some other people were already there and I guess maybe 2 hours later they couldnt hold their liquor and got stupid. So I tried to play good samaritan and attempt to break up the fights. As you can see, it didnt work out in my favor.

THAT was the SAD PART. lol

I guess you just cant have a good time with people that are basically there to screw it up for the others.

tmracing83
03-06-2010, 12:00 PM
People make threads like this thinking their going to seem like hot shit. When truely nobody give a shit and it just shows all your poor decisions.

Nice one!

psychodrama_81
03-06-2010, 12:03 PM
Ok, so I'm missing the sad part in this story.... What was it again?
I dunno. The fact that people fucked up a good night.

People make threads like this thinking their going to seem like hot shit. When truely nobody give a shit and it just shows all your poor decisions.

Nice one!

Who said anything about being hot shit? I was just stating that it was a messed up situation and I was not going to let the man's place go to shit because of some drunk idiots....so fuck you.

tmracing83
03-06-2010, 12:08 PM
Awwww don't get hurt buddy. You know I don't want to ruin our non existant friendship.

You should call fox 5 and get ur story on ur 6 o'clock news if u want to tell everyone about your fucked up situation.

lol

psychodrama_81
03-06-2010, 12:09 PM
I'm not the one that had to comment.....but if you must flex your E-muscles, then be my guest.

tmracing83
03-06-2010, 12:10 PM
O I must, I must

psychodrama_81
03-06-2010, 12:12 PM
If I could see into the future....then maybe it would have never happened. How was I supposed to know?

tmracing83
03-06-2010, 12:13 PM
You've been on IA long enough to k ow in the WL when you say anything that your actually serious about, someone is going to just talk some shit.

Good for u for trying to not let them fuck up your buddies place.

psychodrama_81
03-06-2010, 12:17 PM
I should have known better...

But yeah damage was minimal. Only thing broken was a small vase. I told my friend today to get some new friends....

murderrsiren
03-06-2010, 12:19 PM
sounds like you had a shitty night.

dont come party with me. k tnx.

tmracing83
03-06-2010, 12:19 PM
Yaaa.... It's sad, at one moment you actually may hangout with some pretty cool ppl, but some as soon as the alcohol takes over it's like a totally different person.

psychodrama_81
03-06-2010, 12:21 PM
Yeah I wont be hanging with them again. That was my first and last.

tmracing83
03-06-2010, 12:36 PM
Hey, everything happens for a reason.

psychodrama_81
03-06-2010, 12:43 PM
I guess it was to test my breaking point. I normally don't get in fights and I sit on the sidelines....usually letting those idiots sort it out....but when they turned on me....logic went out the window and the military came out of me....i scared myself when I had my hand around the guys neck, yelling I would kill him if he kept this shit up.....thank God I snapped out of it, or my ass would have been in jail.

That shit isnt normal to me. I dont do shit like that.

tmracing83
03-06-2010, 12:51 PM
I guess it was to test my breaking point. I normally don't get in fights and I sit on the sidelines....usually letting those idiots sort it out....but when they turned on me....logic went out the window and the military came out of me....i scared myself when I had my hand around the guys neck, yelling I would kill him if he kept this shit up.....thank God I snapped out of it, or my ass would have been in jail.

That shit isnt normal to me. I dont do shit like that.

Ya I too recently had a "test" like that. It was pretty fucked up on my end and I was positive I'd be goin to jail. But I prayed on the daily and god kept me safe and out of jail... Changed alot of shit about me too...

Everything happens for a reason. It's the truth!

DirtyMechanic
03-06-2010, 12:55 PM
Haha. It happened last night. A friend invited me over to his house to have a few beers with him...some other people were already there and I guess maybe 2 hours later they couldnt hold their liquor and got stupid. So I tried to play good samaritan and attempt to break up the fights. As you can see, it didnt work out in my favor.

THAT was the SAD PART. lol

I guess you just cant have a good time with people that are basically there to screw it up for the others. i was asking for the time. because im not going to listen through 12 hours of achives they are in 30min chunks... roughly what time.. was the police called.

Yaaa.... It's sad, at one moment you actually may hangout with some pretty cool ppl, but some as soon as the alcohol takes over it's like a totally different person. well its not so much the alcohol. you just got to make sure the people there are ok with each other. then usually things like this dont happen.

tmracing83
03-06-2010, 01:04 PM
i was asking for the time. because im not going to listen through 12 hours of achives they are in 30min chunks... roughly what time.. was the police called.

well its not so much the alcohol. you just got to make sure the people there are ok with each other. then usually things like this dont happen.

True.

And ofcourse nowadays you know personalities have to clash.

tmracing83
03-06-2010, 01:06 PM
And how the hell are you plannig on listening to that?

Internet site??? I demand a link!

DirtyMechanic
03-06-2010, 01:10 PM
And how the hell are you plannig on listening to that?

Internet site??? I demand a link!

awww.... really... you dont know how to listen to police radio chat. you can also listen live too...

Edit DAMIT they still havent brought the pickup for alpharetta back... wtf... sooo unhappy. but if you want to see what im talking about. www.radioreference.com you might be able to listen to your local PD and Fire and EMS and stuff.

tmracing83
03-06-2010, 01:25 PM
Awwwww

tmracing83
03-06-2010, 01:32 PM
Fail. iPhone doesn't have adobe 8.0

psychodrama_81
03-06-2010, 08:18 PM
i was asking for the time. because im not going to listen through 12 hours of achives they are in 30min chunks... roughly what time.. was the police called.

It had to be maybe around 1130pm -12am....Thats my best guess.

I will have to listen to this myself...