PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with Australian cops?

YoTa_BoX
03-05-2010, 10:02 AM
Id tell the bitch to bend over in the middle of a crime scene!! Sure, shes not the best looking, but strange is strange my friend lol. They must have had a huge circle jerk after she left the force.

"Here’s a fun one…an Australian 19-year-old working as a police officer in Australia was kicked off the force for conduct unbecoming a police officer. She sued, but lost her unfair dismissal claim. The reason she was fired: Attempting to have sex with every man in uniform. Oh and lying about witnesses and being generally crazy. But mostly the sex thing.

A POLICE officer who was sacked after begging colleagues for sex has lost her unfair dismissal claim.

Within days of being posted Jessica Parfrey propositioned her supervisor to have an affair because “everyone knows you’re supposed to fall in love with your buddy”.

A month later, after he turned her down, she told him: “Can’t we just f***? I am a 19-year-old girl, what is wrong with you?”

The Industrial Relations Commission in Sydney heard that Ms Parfrey also offered an officer oral sex in a pub toilet and carpark and later propositioned another, saying: “I know you want me.”

She tried to call another colleague 12 times, left six text messages and then offered to help him study for his police exams by stripping off an item of clothing for every question he got correct. He refused.

http://guyism.com/2010/03/19-year-old-female-cop-fired-for-wanting-to-bone-everyone.html

§treet_§peed
03-05-2010, 10:06 AM
I'd still hit it.

ATK_Designs
03-05-2010, 10:52 AM
So all Aussi cops are gay? wtf?

ISAtlanta300
03-05-2010, 01:09 PM
They missed a great gangbang opportunity.... what a shame.. lol

man
03-05-2010, 01:51 PM
I suspect ulterior motives...