PDA

View Full Version : I hate sheltered people

Stormhammer
03-04-2010, 08:20 AM
Not only are they flat out stupid in my opinion, but goddamn I don't have the patience.

I just spent 10 minutes explaining to one what "ish" meant, how it was derived, and why I used it.

I want to cry. Stupid people make me depressed. Seriously, could you NOT have figured out what "ish" meant by me having said the following: "prolly bc you dont want that ish getting inflamed"

:(

thecrazyone
03-04-2010, 08:26 AM
It does get annoying, there is also a LOT of home schooled kids out there these days, and personally i think growing up in public schools is a must, you learn so much and im not talking about just in the classroom, im sure you know what i mean.

00 blk G20t
03-04-2010, 08:33 AM
damn dude thats fucked up....i just sent a pm to b13boi and used the word ish. for realz.

Stormhammer
03-04-2010, 08:42 AM
her: "there really no where to go where i live at
the bowlin alley skatin movies and walmart"
me: " lol @ walmart"
her: " why r u @ w/m"
me: "...."

I shall continue to update this thread with stupidity and shelteredness as the convo proceeds.

AdriSciontC
03-04-2010, 08:43 AM
You cannot blame the sheltered people, you can however blame their parents for sheltering them... just sayin'

Stormhammer
03-04-2010, 09:04 AM
You cannot blame the sheltered people, you can however blame their parents for sheltering them... just sayin'

no no, she doesn't go anywhere, refuses to go places, etc - so, I'm blaming them fully. When you're 18 and over, its no longer the parents fault.

mocha latte cupcake
03-04-2010, 09:04 AM
i blame you for not makin brandon a cheese sammich instead of postin in this thread TC girlie!

AdriSciontC
03-04-2010, 09:06 AM
no no, she doesn't go anywhere, refuses to go places, etc - so, I'm blaming them fully. When you're 18 and over, its no longer the parents fault.

Well when you've been doing something for 18 or so years the same way, its hard to change... just realize that is who they are and move on... not trying to rain on your mad parade, just think you need to realize we cannot change people, on that person can decide they want to change...

AdriSciontC
03-04-2010, 09:06 AM
i blame you for not makin brandon a cheese sammich instead of postin in this thread TC girlie!

I do MOAR than make him cheese sammiches... :ninja:

Stormhammer
03-04-2010, 09:13 AM
Well when you've been doing something for 18 or so years the same way, its hard to change... just realize that is who they are and move on... not trying to rain on your mad parade, just think you need to realize we cannot change people, on that person can decide they want to change...

part of being sheltered is not having the power to just figure. shit. out. Seriously I've had to explain multiple things to her that a fucking 4 year old can figure out. not knowing the quantum mechanics behind the chaos dynamic theory, that I can understand. Having to explain what ftw, ftl, and fwiw means when she uses lol, rofl, lmao, brb. No so forgiveable.

JDMbabe
03-04-2010, 09:14 AM
yeah my cousin is VERY sheltered and she is almost 20 years old, she didn't even know what who the GSP was, she thought i meant GPS, i was like yeaahhhh i got pulled over by a GPS...:no:

00 blk G20t
03-04-2010, 09:23 AM
i knew this girl when i was young and worked at KFC she was so fucking gullible....she would believe whatever you said....i cant even begin to go into examples.....like" i can tell how fast that cars going with my cellphone, see i just clocked them(pushes 65 on phone) see they were going 65!" "oh WOW" "thats really cool"

or the good old....."ok heres how you make a small mashed potatoes.....you put one of the large ones in the microwave and set it for #3 and then it becomes a small mash potatoes and gravy"

"hey are you guys messing with me" LOL

"no" "you just press #3"

seriously i could go on all day about shit we would say because it was just so funny how she bought everything you said word for word....."if you swallow watermelon seeds it makes your tits bigger" any kind of random shit you can think of...

Stormhammer
03-04-2010, 10:22 AM
I just had to explain what a pet name was

Nerdsrock22
03-04-2010, 01:13 PM
Lol @ homeschoolers.

My first experience with one was when me and a friend saw Episode 1 in a theater and saw one of them cry when Anakin's mom died.

It was great. Since then, we've mastered the art of picking them out of a crowd.

Tell-tell signs:

Cotton Knit Shorts
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51R6m0yG3OL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Fanny Pack
http://www.toughtraveler.com/lug/Hugger%20Fanny%20Pack.jpg

Theme Park T-Shirts
http://redmittens.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/isurvived.jpg

Stormhammer
03-04-2010, 02:11 PM
^^ It wasn't Episode 1 asshole

Nerdsrock22
03-04-2010, 02:13 PM

Oh, whatever. :gay:

EG_Ryder
03-04-2010, 05:14 PM
wow...that was very sad of you to say :smh: :no:

Brian*
03-04-2010, 05:16 PM
lol

Mantooth
03-04-2010, 05:24 PM
You and I. We're not so different, you and I.

See, this is the type of shit I have to deal with on IA.

:(