PDA

View Full Version : scammer=straight up internet gangsta

choiiiiiiiii
03-03-2010, 10:41 PM
http://forums.maxima.org/buyer-seller-feedback/607718-got-screwed-i2vicious2.html

first and second pages are where the scammer starts e-thuggin....:screwy:

Got Milk?
03-04-2010, 06:25 AM
lolol at maxima.org, hahahahha WHY lololol

Elbow
03-04-2010, 06:41 AM
lolol at maxima.org, hahahahha WHY lololol

Same reason there's Subaru forums?:thinking:

thegovanator
03-04-2010, 07:07 AM
+reps

I thought it was humorous

Got Milk?
03-04-2010, 07:21 AM
Same reason there's Subaru forums?:thinking:

maxima and subaru are totaly 2 different cars. who the fuck buys and tunes a maxima?

MeFryRice
03-04-2010, 07:32 AM
There are plenty of Maximas out there that will give your WRX a run for it's money.
I'm going to guess that you never even knew there was a forum for 300whp Toyota Siennas? Regardless of what make/model the vehicle is, there will be a board for it as long as they're enthusiasts out there to support it.

Got Milk?
03-04-2010, 07:34 AM
^^

And im pretty sure there are PLENTY of subarus that will give those maximas a spanking. I just never met anyone, or heard anyone local that tunes a maxima O_O or anyone on this forum.....

And 300hp today is the old 100hp.

Shift_2WIN
03-04-2010, 07:37 AM
maxima and subaru are totaly 2 different cars. who the fuck buys and tunes a maxima?
And there are plenty of Maximas tuned and beating sti's, evos, etc. Just b/c you have a certain perception of a car, doesnt mean its not a capable performer. Why the hell get a WRX when you can get an STI, besides the insurance reason?

Shift_2WIN
03-04-2010, 07:39 AM
^^

And im pretty sure there are PLENTY of subarus that will give those maximas a spanking. I just never met anyone, or heard anyone local that tunes a maxima O_O or anyone on this forum.....

And 300hp today is the old 100hp.
Take a trip to the northeast (NY,NJ,CT,PA,etc) then I guarantee you we see plenty. But dont speak on what you dont know. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt. And there are Max's in the 400+ range. That like saying who the hell buys a Civic?! Its an econobox! It may be an econobox, but that doesnt mean that with mods, it cant be a beast. There is a reason that this econobox is one of the most if not the most popular import ever, and there is a reason that the grocery getter Maxima is an extremely popular car in the northeast esp NYC and NJ.

Got Milk?
03-04-2010, 07:54 AM
Take a trip to the northeast (NY,NJ,CT,PA,etc) then I guarantee you we see plenty. But dont speak on what you dont know. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt. And there are Max's in the 400+ range. That like saying who the hell buys a Civic?! Its an econobox! It may be an econobox, but that doesnt mean that with mods, it cant be a beast. There is a reason that this econobox is one of the most if not the most popular import ever, and there is a reason that the grocery getter Maxima is an extremely popular car in the northeast esp NYC and NJ.

I see you didn't get my point. You can't compare civics, EVERYONE mods civics. But maximas, I havent met one person or heard anyone that i know off mod a maxima. So this is why this was strange to me. Im pretty sure any car you can think off has been modded once at least.

Got Milk?
03-04-2010, 07:58 AM
And there are plenty of Maximas tuned and beating sti's, evos, etc. Just b/c you have a certain perception of a car, doesnt mean its not a capable performer. Why the hell get a WRX when you can get an STI, besides the insurance reason?

Let's see. Buy an sti and pay 20k, or buy a wrx and pay 10k. Put about 1-2g into the wrx, and you can see the sti in your rear view mirror.

Shift_2WIN
03-04-2010, 07:58 AM
I see you didn't get my point. You can't compare civics, EVERYONE mods civics. But maximas, I havent met one person or heard anyone that i know off mod a maxima. So this is why this was strange to me. Im pretty sure any car you can think off has been modded once at least.
And I see you didnt get mine, just because you havent seen it, doesnt mean it cant perform, so dont bash, because the same things can be said about your subaru...i mean its no Ferrari or Porshe. The point of the thread was to laugh at an e-thug, not get on a certain car b/c your not familiar with it.

ARH1192
03-04-2010, 08:01 AM
Let's see. Buy an sti and pay 20k, or buy a wrx and pay 10k. Put about 1-2g into the wrx, and you can see the sti in your rear view mirror.

know what else will be in the rear view mirror? That wrx's tranny lol

I'm just messing man, I use to own a WRX. But I do agree with you.. who the F*** tunes a maxima. Stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Shift_2WIN
03-04-2010, 08:03 AM
You can also buy a mitsubishi 3000gt vr-4 for around 9k put a few grand in it and be faster than the wrx you just put money into, you can also buy a audi a4 quattro for like 6k and put a few grand in that and be faster than the WRX, why not do that? B/c you like your car. Basically dont get on it b/c you dont know. Anyway I looking at that thread, shit was funny

Got Milk?
03-04-2010, 08:06 AM
the thread was funny. Like i stated, this was new to me, i never met anyone who mod a maxima, so it was strange. Didn't mean to disrespect who ever mods a maxima.

Got Milk?
03-04-2010, 08:07 AM

I'm just messing man, I use to own a WRX. But I do agree with you.. who the F*** tunes a maxima. Stupidest thing I've ever heard.

That already happened once, hehe. Tranny is the only thing that's keeping me from going beyond 300hp. But once i get sti tranny in there, more hp for sure.

Shift_2WIN
03-04-2010, 08:09 AM
That would be me thank you :bump: lol, but yeah he was getting mad as fuck, all I could do was laugh

choiiiiiiiii
03-04-2010, 08:23 AM

are you serious?
:thinking:

choiiiiiiiii
03-04-2010, 08:24 AM
anyways, back on topic...scammer has posted not ten minutes ago...with more threats...

ARH1192
03-04-2010, 08:30 AM
are you serious?
:thinking:

Yes I'm serious. There are cars with potential and there are cars with out. Maximas are without. Total waste of money.

When I see someone "tuning" a car like that I think automatically that who ever is driving this thing, their parents bought them this car but they wish they had something faster/better so they invest pointless money in to it.

If you want a sports car, buy a sports car. If you can not afford a sports car, invest your money in something more worthwhile. That's just what I believe. You don't have to agree with me.

RL...
03-04-2010, 08:33 AM

......I know I mod my car more for looks and suspension but....maybe nissantun3r has a maxipad?

Got Milk?
03-04-2010, 08:34 AM
To me, "mods" are under the hood, and suspension. But mostly under the hood.

RL...
03-04-2010, 08:38 AM

I have coilovers, FSTB, RSB, RSTB, new bushings...I think I've done almost suspension wise as I can except for getting a lower tie bar...

I'll start modding my car for performance later this year...I find it's more fun to drive my slow car fast in turns than drive my slow car fast in a straight line....and getting a ticket

I'm not trying to realy defend maximas or anything, but out the factory I think my max has about the same hp rating as your wrx....granted yours is turbo so it's easier for you to make power mod for mod....

choiiiiiiiii
03-04-2010, 08:40 AM
Yes I'm serious. There are cars with potential and there are cars with out. Maximas are without. Total waste of money.

you have no idea... you do know about the vq35 right..?

When I see someone "tuning" a car like that I think automatically that who ever is driving this thing, their parents bought them this car but they wish they had something faster/better so they invest pointless money in to it.

so everyone who doesn't have an evo, sti, 2banger is pointlessly putting money into it?

If you want a sports car, buy a sports car. If you can not afford a sports car, invest your money in something more worthwhile. That's just what I believe. You don't have to agree with me.

i don't want a sports car, and i'm sure many don't either. i sure as hell don't agree with your stupid mentality..

mods=modifications...1. The act of modifying or the condition of being modified.

the very definition should explain what i am getting across.

Got Milk?
03-04-2010, 08:41 AM
I have coilovers, FSTB, RSB, RSTB, new bushings...I think I've done almost suspension wise as I can except for getting a lower tie bar...

I'll start modding my car for performance later this year...I find it's more fun to drive my slow car fast in turns than drive my slow car fast in a straight line....and getting a ticket

That's not something you need to explain to a AWD owner. lolol But you need the power to pull you out of that curve as fast as possible, that's where the thrill is at. Fuck that granny driving shit.

Got Milk?
03-04-2010, 08:43 AM
i don't want a sports car, and i'm sure many don't either. i sure as hell don't agree with your stupid mentality..

mods=modifications...1. The act of modifying or the condition of being modified.

the very definition should explain what i am getting across.

Some people throw on a sticker and call their car modified. There are different types of mods you can do to your car, but the one that matter to me are under the hood. Get my point?

And if you dont want a sport car, why would you buy a car and turn it into a sport car, ex:maxima? Explain that.

ARH1192
03-04-2010, 08:47 AM
And if you dont want a sport car, why would you buy a car and turn it into a sport car, ex:maxima? Explain that.

My point exactly.

RL...
03-04-2010, 08:49 AM
Some people throw on a sticker and call their car modified. There are different types of mods you can do to your car, but the one that matter to me are under the hood. Get my point?

...A subaru isn't a sports car either......

So your problem isn't with maximas, its with everyone who mods a car other than a sports car? So you think all of us who tune rsx's, g35's, mazda speed 3's, maximas to explain why we mod the cars we do? Dude, you can't be serious....

ARH1192
03-04-2010, 08:53 AM

So your problem isn't with maximas, its with everyone who mods a car other than a sports car? So you think all of us who tune rsx's, g35's, mazda speed 3's, maximas to explain why we mod the cars we do? Dude, you can't be serious....

Subaru as a company is not a sports car, you are correct. A WRX STi, is tho. I would have to say the WRX is some where in the middle. But a Maxima is a family car. Big difference.

Got Milk?
03-04-2010, 08:53 AM

hahahaha, maxima does NOT belong in same catagory as rsx, g35 and mazda speed 3. And subaru is a sports car, AWD turbo is the way to go. It is well known all over the world as a competing car, rally for example.

RL...
03-04-2010, 08:57 AM
hahahaha, maxima does NOT belong in same catagory as rsx, g35 and mazda speed 3. And subaru is a sports car, AWD turbo is the way to go. It is well known all over the world as a competing car, rally for example.

I was just giving a list of sports cars that are not sports cars, like your wrx for example. If you really want to debate about what a sports car is, talk to EJ25RUN, I'm not going to waste anymore time here.

Got Milk?
03-04-2010, 08:58 AM
Sit in my car, and let me lunch it for you. Than I'll ask you if my car is a sport car or a grocery getta.

AirMax95
03-04-2010, 09:20 AM
LMAO at the discussion in this thread.

RL...
03-04-2010, 01:03 PM
Sit in my car, and let me lunch it for you. Than I'll ask you if my car is a sport car or a grocery getta.

I would love it if you lunched your car for me. Can we set a date so we can make this happen, maybe at a local publix, because I need to get some groceries...

HypnoToad
03-04-2010, 01:14 PM
anyone that thinks a wrx/sti is a sports car knows nothing about cars,but i see nothing wrong with modding a max even though i dont think that is why this thread was made.

Ziptied
03-04-2010, 01:45 PM
Are you two retards seriously having this argument? Granted, a Maxima isnt a typical modified car, but I have seen several that will turn a head or two. Including a supercharged one making 450whp that is here in Charleston. I find it funnier that the Subaru guy is attacking it, hows your trans, mr. wrx? I'm sure by now you know its made of glass. Also, let me know when your main bearings go.

Got Milk?
03-04-2010, 02:54 PM
^^^

My tranny is just fine, for now at least. But take any car for instance, and keep lunching, drive it hard 80% of the time, and eventually something will brake. I've seen so many people on here go through motors like i go through a tank of gas. I don't see anyone bashing them. But who cares, I like my car, it's pretty fast, nothing broke over a year or so, and it takes me from point A to point B, and back. But I must say, AWD>the rest.

AirMax95
03-04-2010, 03:00 PM
WTF is this "lunching" you keep speaking of? That's the second time you have typed this word. I thought it was a typo, but it seems you are convinced you "lunch" your WRX.

SMDH....

BTW, I miss my Bugeye, but I do enjoy driving my Nissan Maxima Sport Sedan. The 6spd is like butter, and the tq is nice too.

Got Milk?
03-04-2010, 03:02 PM
launch******

happy? It's not like you didn't get my point across.

Ziptied
03-04-2010, 03:02 PM
AWD>the rest.

Being an Audi quattro owner. I concur. :goodjob:

AirMax95
03-04-2010, 03:07 PM
launch******

happy? It's not like you didn't get my point across.

I was just making sure you knew, lol. No harm....

Being an Audi quattro owner. I concur. :goodjob:

I miss my A4 Quattro as well :(

Ziptied
03-04-2010, 03:11 PM
I was just making sure you knew, lol. No harm....

I miss my A4 Quattro as well :(

Buy mine, its for sale. And its an Avant.

AirMax95
03-04-2010, 03:18 PM
Buy mine, its for sale. And its an Avant.

Is it a B6 or B7?

Ziptied
03-04-2010, 03:20 PM
B5, the best of the best. black on black manual 1.8t quattro. Only one ever sent to the US.

Got Milk?
03-04-2010, 03:21 PM
I heard those have electrical problems, or it might be some other Audi.

swimshark
03-04-2010, 03:23 PM
bitch my geo metro can own all of your cars!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsFsFludVAk&feature=related

yah pretty much whatever floats your boat, you go ahead and modify. people ask why the hell i modify my car. i find it fun to mod something no one has messed with much before. you get to be unique.

Ziptied
03-04-2010, 03:24 PM
I heard those have electrical problems, or it might be some other Audi.

Huh? That's not any Audi. Thats VW golfs and jetta's

swimshark
03-04-2010, 03:27 PM
and in the total opposite way of modding (not for speed but for mudding fun!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YXgXDyPbck&feature=related

Got Milk?
03-04-2010, 03:51 PM
Huh? That's not any Audi. Thats VW golfs and jetta's

o well, they all germans. :gay:

Got Milk?
03-04-2010, 03:52 PM
bitch my geo metro can own all of your cars!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsFsFludVAk&feature=related

yah pretty much whatever floats your boat, you go ahead and modify. people ask why the hell i modify my car. i find it fun to mod something no one has messed with much before. you get to be unique.

And that is why i found it odd. I didn't say moding a maxima would be a slow car at the end of the road, just never seen one.

x Resilience
03-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Why the hell get a WRX when you can get an STI, besides the insurance reason?

Maybe because someone didn't want to pay extra 5 grand or whatever the difference is when you can take half of what you we're going pay extra for the STi and make your WRX better, faster, etc....

Just throwing it out there.

blaknoize
03-04-2010, 07:45 PM
LOL viperboy did his thing on page 2 :lmao:

RL...
03-04-2010, 08:16 PM
Maybe because someone didn't want to pay extra 5 grand or whatever the difference is when you can take half of what you we're going pay extra for the STi and make your WRX better, faster, etc....

The sti is a better car than the wrx for several reasons, and is worth every additional penny. And considering most ppl finance sti's it's not like they're just going to have a big lump amount of cash leftover for mods.

AirMax95
03-05-2010, 10:11 AM

Uh, $5k will not get you a STi killer, sorry...

The Creeper
03-05-2010, 10:31 AM
Stock, Maxima's, WRX's, and STI's are all pretty damn slow.