PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me, or...

Mantooth
03-03-2010, 08:44 PM
does 80% of IA seem borderline fucking brain dead? I say something simple, and somebody posts as if they're looking at ME clueless and dumbfounded.

Fuck, people.

COME ON.*

*To the other 20%, please disregard the following rant. Thanks, <3.

Edit: Changed "my" to "ME".

Echonova
03-03-2010, 08:46 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/godumb.gif

EJ25RUN
03-03-2010, 08:51 PM
Better question is why did it take you till March to figure this.

MINI
03-03-2010, 08:53 PM
Fuck everyone that ruined it. Atleast we're still here.

Mantooth
03-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Fuck everyone that ruined it. Atleast we're still here.I can't rep you anymore right now, but my response would be "Ride 'til we die, homie."

Ride.'til.We.Die.

Better question is why did it take you till March to figure this.I never really paid too much attention to it until recently. I just get tired of having to repeat myself. That is one thing that really grinds my gears.

Echonova
03-03-2010, 09:01 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/ghyeu.gif

MINI
03-03-2010, 09:02 PM
I can't rep you anymore right now, but my response would be "Ride 'til we die, *****.

Ride.'til.We.Die.

I never really paid too much attention to it until recently. I just get tired of having to repeat myself. That is one thing that really grinds my gears.

I'm down.

What really grinds my gears is when I don't press the clutch all the way in :( makes a really bad noise

Echonova
03-03-2010, 09:04 PM
I'm down.

What really grinds my gears is when I don't press the clutch all the way in :( makes a really bad noisehttp://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Smile_small-1.jpg

EJ25RUN
03-03-2010, 09:05 PM
What really grinds my gears is when I don't press the clutch all the way in :( makes a really bad noise

It's cause you drive a German car

MINI
03-03-2010, 09:16 PM
It's cause you drive a German car

Really? Made in England and considered a British company. Was owned by BMW.

Mantooth
03-03-2010, 09:21 PM
I'm down.

What really grinds my gears is when I don't press the clutch all the way in :( makes a really bad noiseNot having a clutch to grind gears with really grinds my gears, if that makes any sense.:thinking:

Kourt
03-03-2010, 09:23 PM
Kourt not texting me really grinds my gears, if that makes any sense.:thinking:

GET OVER IT :tongue1:

Mantooth
03-03-2010, 09:30 PM
GET OVER IT :tongue1::lmfao:

Stop grinding my gears.:cry:

blaknoize
03-03-2010, 09:34 PM
umm... I thought it was just u, because YOU did contribute to the failing IQ levels within the realm of IA.

Mr. Antonov
03-03-2010, 09:37 PM
tuna on white... no crust

thegovanator
03-03-2010, 09:40 PM
umm... I thought it was just u, because YOU do contribute to the failing IQ levels within the realm of IA.

:werd:

Mantooth
03-03-2010, 09:40 PM
umm... I thought it was just u, because YOU did contribute to the failing IQ levels within the realm of IA.

The proof is in the pudding?

I see no pudding.

EJ25RUN
03-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Really? Made in England and considered a British company. Was owned by BMW.

Was? It was put together from the BMW design bureau.

AnthonyF
03-04-2010, 07:50 AM
tuna on white... no crust

"Every day for the past 2 weeks you been coming here asking how the tuna sandwich is. It was crappy yesterday, it was crappy the day before and guess what.....hasn't change."

jesus I need a life...but i looove that movie

-Ant.

xxbckiexx
03-04-2010, 09:34 AM
does 80% of IA seem borderline fucking brain dead? I say something simple, and somebody posts as if they're looking at my clueless and dumbfounded.

Fuck, people.

COME ON.*

*To the other 20%, please disregard the following rant. Thanks, <3.

your clueless and dumbfounded what? face? I don't get it.

maybe you meant "look at ME clueless and dumbfounded".

In which case it's all explained:

#1 people can't look at you over the internet, and even if they are "looking" at your post, you can't see their facial reaction.
#2 when you don't use proper english in your sentences it makes it harder for people to comprehend, thus the reactions you may be receiving.
#3 you don't know anything.
#4 get a vasectomy.

LizBiz
03-04-2010, 10:17 AM
Welcome. :cheers:

We should sticky this thread in the New Members section!!

xxbckiexx
03-04-2010, 10:18 AM
Welcome. :cheers:

We should sticky this thread in the New Members section!!

we should sticky your face on the "escaped gorilla from atlanta zoo" posters.

LizBiz
03-04-2010, 10:26 AM
^^^ I think it's time for a new joke buddy. :) You never cease to make me laugh tho!!

Mantooth
03-04-2010, 11:51 AM
your clueless and dumbfounded what? face? I don't get it.

maybe you meant "look at ME clueless and dumbfounded".

In which case it's all explained:

#1 people can't look at you over the internet, and even if they are "looking" at your post, you can't see their facial reaction.
#2 when you don't use proper english in your sentences it makes it harder for people to comprehend, thus the reactions you may be receiving.
#3 you don't know anything.
#4 get a vasectomy.You're clueless and dumbfounded if you didn't know I meant "me" instead of "my".;)

Also, I never said they look at me clueless and dumbfounded, I said it's as if they do, what this implies is that I get asked dumb questions.

Don't act like you're not picking up what I'm putting down.

xxbckiexx
03-04-2010, 12:41 PM
You're clueless and dumbfounded if you didn't know I meant "me" instead of "my".;)

Also, I never said they look at me clueless and dumbfounded, I said it's as if they do, what this implies is that I get asked dumb questions.

Don't act like you're not picking up what I'm putting down.

Clearly I knew what you meant, but if you're going to call other people stupid, as least try not looking like an idiot in the process.

Also, when you say someone "looks" at you, that's implying that you can actually see them. If what you were going for is their posts made it seem like they were clueless and dumbfounded you should have said:

"they post as if they're clueless and dumbfounded."

The only thing you're putting down is syndrome, and I'm definitely not picking it up. Manlesstooth.

xxbckiexx
03-04-2010, 12:42 PM
^^^ I think it's time for a new joke buddy. :) You never cease to make me laugh tho!!

that is a brand new joke, I can honestly say I've never used that one. Maybe you mean someone new to joke on?