PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Honda Owners VS Mustangs

Elbow
03-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Watching a video I remembered my Honda days when every Honda owner wanted to beat Mustangs, beating a Mustang was cool. :lmfao: What's with this? A stock Mustang isn't even a semi quick car, a damn CRX with bolt ons can beat a Mustang. :lmfao:

What's with the Honda owners hating Mustangs? :thinking:

David88vert
03-03-2010, 04:52 PM
What if you have both? Do I hate myself?

Elbow
03-03-2010, 05:07 PM
Yes. It's the same as dividing by zero.

BlueHatch
03-03-2010, 05:10 PM
i have both

Machado
03-03-2010, 05:11 PM
I hate mustangs

Nemesis
03-03-2010, 05:14 PM
Dumb thread, but ill entertain it.

Beating a V6 Mustang isnt cool, but beating a worked up, built up twin turbo GT500 from Evolution Performance....would be ....a "cool" Mustang to beat.

IE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtuJ5cHDcPA

BTW What year mustang you talking about getting beat by a CRX with bolt ons, I cant even count how many motors have been put into the different years on two hands. Dont spread ignorance.

On a serious note, you dont see grown ass men (well most of the time) driving around worked up Hondas, buzzing around town, taking out clients, etc. Maybe thats it? Most of the Hondas out there are owned by teenage racers that armchair race and callout Mustangs over the intarwebs on their lunch breaks in high school? Maybe thats what WE hate :) There are cool Honda owners out there, and most of them are cool with Domestic guys. Times have changed in my opinion. Domestics arent owned by 50 year old men anymore. Mature car enthusiasts respect all makes and models

Sir_Christopher
03-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Beating a V6 Mustang isnt cool, but beating a worked up, built up twin turbo GT500 from Evolution Performance....would be ....a "cool" Mustang to beat.

IE

BTW What year mustang you talking about getting beat by a CRX with bolt ons, I cant even count how many motors have been put into the different years on two hands. Dont spread ignorance.

On a serious note, you dont see grown ass men (well most of the time) driving around worked up Hondas, buzzing around town, taking out clients, etc. Maybe thats it? Most of the Hondas out there are owned by teenage racers that armchair race and callout Mustangs over the intarwebs on their lunch breaks in high school? Maybe thats what WE hate :) There are cool Honda owners out there, and most of them are cool with Domestic guys. Times have changed in my opinion. Domestics arent owned by 50 year old men anymore.

agreed, honestly, i have not seen a honda with stuff done to it have a driver over the age of 25..

i drive my civic like a grandma, never getting it over 4k rpms, i like saving gas, and i do not dislike mustangs, i hate the personalities that come with "some" of the drivers... rabble rabble im fast rabble rabble hondas suck rabble rabble ill race any honda that i see in the interstate.

im not saying hondas dont do it, honestly... i think hondas and mustangs are the same

were all ignorant.... we race anyone.... you think its the best thing to hear your anoying loud ass straight piped car around town, parking lots reving the motor like there is no tomorrow for attention.

i guess its a way of like, a sense of pride:cheers:
you built it, be proud, not a douche:goodjob:

tdurr
03-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Dumb thread, but ill entertain it.

IE

On a serious note, you dont see grown ass men (well most of the time) driving around worked up Hondas, buzzing around town, taking out clients, etc. Maybe thats it? Most of the Hondas out there are owned by teenage racers that armchair race and callout Mustangs over the intarwebs on their lunch breaks in high school? Maybe thats what WE hate :) There are cool Honda owners out there, and most of them are cool with Domestic guys. Times have changed in my opinion. Domestics arent owned by 50 year old men anymore. Mature car enthusiasts respect all makes and models

shut up old man!
my honda is faster then ur ruststang! :tongue1:

Nerdsrock22
03-03-2010, 05:38 PM
On a serious note, you dont see grown ass men (well most of the time) driving around worked up Hondas, buzzing around town, taking out clients, etc. Mature car enthusiasts respect all makes and models

I think as Honda owners age, the more you will see performance-oriented Hondas being driven by mature owners. One of our suppliers visited us last week and took me out in his TL-S, which had been modified in a performance-oriented, yet mature manner.

I completely agree with your bolded statement though. I'm completely sold out on Hondas, but I am always impressed by other models and makes, especially those that have an established history.

Nemesis
03-03-2010, 05:50 PM
I think as Honda owners age, the more you will see performance-oriented Hondas being driven by mature owners. One of our suppliers visited us last week and took me out in his TL-S, which had been modified in a performance-oriented, yet mature manner.

Sorry I should have clarified, you are right, the ones driven by older guys/women are really clean and modded well.

Drummerboy
03-03-2010, 06:22 PM
Sorry I should have clarified, you are right, the ones driven by older guys/women are really clean and modded well.

I disagree. It's a case by case thing. I met a girl from IA (can't remember her s/n) that was in her late 20's and had a straight piped b18 hatch that sounded like crap. At the same time, there are young guys with nice cars that arn't trying to race everybody or rev at every mustang. not to toot my own horn (i've been trying for years :gay:, jk) but I'm 19 and I think my car is tastefully modified.

Nerdsrock22
03-03-2010, 06:27 PM
I disagree. It's a case by case thing. I met a girl from IA (can't remember her s/n) that was in her late 20's and had a straight piped b18 hatch that sounded like crap. At the same time, there are young guys with nice cars that arn't trying to race everybody or rev at every mustang. not to toot my own horn (i've been trying for years, jk) but I'm 19 and I think my car is tastefully modified.

Obviously. On the whole however, (and I may be going out on a limb here), the Honda tuning community has matured. I would say that 15 years ago, there was not the same amount of post-25 year old Honda enthusiasts as there are now.

I completely agree about the fact that there are still older people who distastefully modify Hondas. But that is a result of their own immaturity or lifestyle. An immature person will produce immature cars. Forever.

Vteckidd
03-03-2010, 06:38 PM
It's a generic statement. It's really about imports vs domestics then got taken to the next level.

Nemesis the crx was like the nsx or s2000 slow in a straight line but could really outperform and outhandle many other more powerful cars.

The crx was 88-91 so a slightly modded crx Si would prob walk all over a 91 mustang at lil tally. You would be surprised how fast those cars are.

By today's standards I think the domestics have Come a long way. Damn near any vette is mild mods from being a competitive track car.

It is all about power to weight, a crx with 250whp all motor would wax most domestics making 400-500whp on a small track. You get into things like road Atlanta and that track is too big and has too long a straightaway for the crx to keep up.

Ask black r onhere. We had a buddy with a crx with a itr engine, koni/grind controls, 4.9 fd. He destroyed an instructors 600whp supra at lil tally and the instructor ended up buying the crx from him for $8500 he was so impressed.

Vteckidd
03-03-2010, 06:42 PM
Oh and most Honda guys move into domestics when they get older. Honda has always been a commuter car so even when you mod one out it's still a Honda.

My last crx would have destroyed most cars on here with matt ball driving it, but it was loud, mismatched fenders, 2 seats, cruising at 5500@80mph. The fun wore off fast.

I'd rather drive a stock g37 like I do now and be unnoticed then the fast annoying crx. My tastes changed. It's hard going somewhere respectable in a 10000 rpm crx

VTECking
03-03-2010, 06:51 PM
Times have changed in my opinion. Domestics arent owned by 50 year old men anymore. Mature car enthusiasts respect all makes and models fully agreed. I own a honda but I love pretty much every type of car besides KIA's... fucking hate them :ninja:. lol

CHADbee
03-03-2010, 06:58 PM
the reasoning behind it is.....

the mustang is THE american sports car, its been around for ever. its iconic here in the states.

most honda owners are JDM ricer's and to take out one of america's most known and respected sports cars in their econobox's it makes their nuts swell up with pride. its natural to route for the underdog and with 1/2 the pistons, 1/2 the HP and 1/3 the TQ from the factory the honda is without the underdog.

HypnoToad
03-03-2010, 07:13 PM
but thing is,this is not directed to all honda owners. Just some ive ran into on this site and at meets/track etc.

honda owners want thier cars to be known as the great platforms,but when i see them comparing thier engine swapped car to a stock 15 year old mustang..its pretty funny.

i mean i had a 305TBI camaro(made 170BHP when new)deff nothing special,pretty damn slow....but if a swapped honda beat me you would think they just beat a brand new Z06.

i think the worse case i ever had of this is I was coming back from a meet and this boosted H22 accord wanted to run me and we did it just for shits(i mean my car was a high 14 car at most id say.) well ofcourse it pulled the hell out of me. But afterwards they were hanging out the car talking so much shit and im just laughing....they said they raped my 383. *sigh*

Nemesis
03-03-2010, 07:21 PM
I think the Chevy guys dislike the Honda guys more than Ford dudes! lolol

HypnoToad
03-03-2010, 07:23 PM
I think the Chevy guys dislike the Honda guys more than Ford dudes! lolol

lol,id say 90% of my friends like hondas and i also have mustangs friends :crazy:

Julio
03-03-2010, 07:23 PM
I modded 2 hondas.. Then .. I woke up.

hondachik
03-03-2010, 07:26 PM
Fuck Mustangs.

But those new one's are sexiful I must admit.

Nemesis
03-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Fuck Mustangs.

Why am I not surprised your low education level, trashy ass, waste of fucking bandwidth and oxygen posted in this thread.

Do us all a favor and keep your Honda riding on DUBS in Columbus where it fucking belongs you dumb whore.

CHADbee
03-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Why am I not surprised your low education level, trashy ass, waste of fucking bandwidth and oxygen posted in this thread.

Do us all a favor and keep your Honda riding on DUBS in Columbus where it fucking belongs you dumb whore.
gatdam :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

hondachik
03-03-2010, 07:30 PM

Hmm..Butthurt much? And yet why am I not surprised you're yet STILL riding my fucking posts like you're some fucking Moderator or something. Get a fucking life.

Try again. I have a low education, yet I have over 63 hours of college credits for obtaining a degree in Criminal Justice AND I'm passing ALL of my classes.

Trashy? Hmm...WHEN and WHERE have you seen my TRASHY ASS? Lolll.

I will gladly keep my HONDA on DUBS in COLUMBUS because that's where I fucking belong.

Keep your waste of fucking GREAT American muscle that can't afford to sell its fucking self in its own country in CONyers, you fucking douchebag.

If I were you, I'd be mad too that some chick on IA's 10 year old car could resale higher than my piece of MustSHIT.

Nemesis
03-03-2010, 07:31 PM
I CANT HELP IT, EVERY TIME I SEE HER POST I GO INTO A RAGE

Nemesis
03-03-2010, 07:31 PM
Hmm..Butthurt much?

NO BUT IM SURE YOUR ASS IS HURTING YOU DUMB SKANK CONSIDERING HOW MANY DICKS HAVE BEEN IN IT

HypnoToad
03-03-2010, 07:32 PM
lol,nem let the mustang dna flow through you.

-EnVus-
03-03-2010, 07:33 PM
I wont knock a Mustang i miss mine and i will always love them first choice over any other car.

hondachik
03-03-2010, 07:39 PM
NO BUT IM SURE YOUR ASS IS HURTING YOU DUMB SKANK CONSIDERING HOW MANY DICKS HAVE BEEN IN IT

Lolll....Let me know when you have facts and something worth me reading. I've seen Autumn come at me with better comebacks than your stupid ass. :lmfao:

Nemesis
03-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Lolll....Let me know when you have facts and something worth me reading. I've seen Autumn come at me with better comebacks than your stupid ass. :lmfao:

That was a sad pathetic excuse for a comeback.

Instead of asking guys to "come" at you" , close your fucking legs, mouth, or whatever orifice you have open and go hop in a dumpster where you belong.

hondachik
03-03-2010, 07:45 PM
That was a sad pathetic excuse for a comeback.

Instead of asking guys to "come" at you" , close your fucking legs, mouth, or whatever orifice you have open and go hop in a dumpster where you belong.

Lol. Goodnite yo. You need a nap and time to recap and try again tomorrow.

Glad I'm a whore when I've been fucking the same guy my whole IA existence. But yo, type away since you know so fucking much!! =)

Nemesis
03-03-2010, 07:47 PM
Trash, my point made. Go tuck yourself in that stretch Hefty bag.

yomomspimp06
03-03-2010, 07:48 PM
i love how every thread turns into this...

hondachik
03-03-2010, 07:51 PM
Trash, my point made. Go tuck yourself in that stretch Hefty bag.

Right...Loll. You're sooo fucking lame. Dueces.

Nemesis
03-03-2010, 07:52 PM
Try again. I have a low education, yet I have over 63 hours of college credits for obtaining a degree in Criminal Justice AND I'm passing ALL of my classes.

Trashy? Hmm...WHEN and WHERE have you seen my TRASHY ASS? Lolll.

I will gladly keep my HONDA on DUBS in COLUMBUS because that's where I fucking belong.

Keep your waste of fucking GREAT American muscle that can't afford to sell its fucking self in its own country in CONyers, you fucking douchebag.

If I were you, I'd be mad too that some chick on IA's 10 year old car could resale higher than my piece of MustSHIT.

63 hours of college credits... WHOOPTY FUCKING DO. Only passing your classes? Seems like you need to suck the professors cock better to get somethign better than "passing" dumbass.

Conyers? Last time I checked, I dont live in Conyers. And by the way, nothing wrong with Conyers, Ive seen dead animals on the side of the road in Conyers with a higher intelligence level than you.

Nemesis
03-03-2010, 07:53 PM

ITS DEUCES YOU IDIOT.

hondachik
03-03-2010, 07:54 PM
i love how every thread turns into this...

He's missed my absence, that's all. Some people sign on a computer to do other shit outside of pussy/cock chase. I see he isn't exempt.

hondachik
03-03-2010, 07:57 PM
63 hours of college credits... WHOOPTY FUCKING DO. Only passing your classes? Seems like you need to suck the professors cock better to get somethign better than "passing" dumbass.

Conyers? Last time I checked, I dont live in Conyers. And by the way, nothing wrong with Conyers, Ive seen dead animals on the side of the road in Conyers with a higher intelligence level than you.

ITS DEUCES YOU IDIOT.

Its SOMETHING idiot. Spell check your own shit before you ride someone else's. I'm assuming those animals had a higher level of intelligence than yourself as well. Can't really suck a professors cock from over the internet, lol. I use brains, not sex like you've probably done all of your education years. *yawns*. Done yet?

Nemesis
03-03-2010, 07:59 PM
I use brains, not sex like you've probably done all of your education years. *yawns*. Done yet?

ILL TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT.

By the way, your attempt at coming back to me is pretty weak. It wouldn't surprise me if you were fucking chouston. Idiots tend to breed together.

hondachik
03-03-2010, 08:00 PM

By the way, your attempt at coming back to me is pretty weak. It wouldn't surprise me if you were fucking chouston. Idiots tend to breed together.

*yawns* :gay:

Whiteboy572
03-03-2010, 08:01 PM
A chance to prove their 4cyl is faster than an 8cyl (An under powered 8cyl..)

Julio
03-03-2010, 08:05 PM
Keep your waste of fucking GREAT American muscle that can't afford to sell it self

Ford is the only company making money right now... So they are selling :D

hondachik
03-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Ford is the only company making money right now... So they are selling :D

Took em long enough to learn how to sell something.

HypnoToad
03-03-2010, 08:12 PM
well im glad a honda owner could come in here and help thier cause..................lol

Whiteboy572
03-03-2010, 08:13 PM

LMAO :lmfao:

hondachik
03-03-2010, 08:15 PM
I dunno who the fuck a "chouston" is.

antiv6
03-03-2010, 08:20 PM
idk why since im not a honda owner, but i lol at threads where i see people driving this V
http://img3.imagebanana.com/img/8g6wzo0i/8891_Honda_Civic_hatch.jpg
and they see something like this V
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q139/Jonat1984/Cars/welds.jpg
and say its ugly and they would never drive a mustang because they suck:lmfao:

Most of my mustang friends like clean hondas but ricers ruin the image for everyone, but honda owners get butthurt quick if you make fun of JDM or something

RL...
03-03-2010, 08:26 PM
lol @ this debate...I'm not really a fan of stangs or hondas, although there are exceptions, but I would take a gt over an si any day

Elbow
03-04-2010, 06:21 AM
Fuck Mustangs.

But those new one's are sexiful I must admit.

There we have it folks. A true ricers words.

BUGMAN
03-04-2010, 06:46 AM
Took em long enough to learn how to sell something.

Oh geez your post hurt my head. Check the #1 truck seller for the past 15 years or so. Ford has had dozens of #1 selling cars in the past decade so where ever your getting your info from needs to refund your money asap.

I have to agree on the "passing" your classes statement. I am not one to just skim by and don't see the reasoning for it.

Not trying to start a war with you but really...

The more you talk, The dumber you sound. ;)

BUGMAN
03-04-2010, 06:51 AM
I have a handful of Mustangs and about a dozen Hondas. I don't think comparing the two is very fair at all. When I want a nice quiet ride and driving a good distance I hop in a Honda. When I want a little rumble under my azz and feeling a little froggy I hop in one of the Stangs. Can ya rice out a Honda til it makes me sick to look at it? Well sure you can but I have seen some disgusting Mustangs as well.

Anyone that hates any make of car is simply a fool. I would prefer a Yugo, Kia, Pinto, Chevette, etc... over walking any day.

As far as the attitudes, well they come fueled by ignorance and sadly enough they all have the right to drive whatever they want as well. :rolleyes:

Nerdsrock22
03-04-2010, 08:17 AM
Ford is the only company making money right now...

That is entirely false.

D3UC3S
03-04-2010, 08:25 AM

Dont use my fucking word cunt.....you trash it all up.

hondachik
03-04-2010, 08:59 AM
Oh geez your post hurt my head. Check the #1 truck seller for the past 15 years or so. Ford has had dozens of #1 selling cars in the past decade so where ever your getting your info from needs to refund your money asap.

I have to agree on the "passing" your classes statement. I am not one to just skim by and don't see the reasoning for it.

Not trying to start a war with you but really...

The more you talk, The dumber you sound. ;)

Didn't talk. I typed. :goodjob:. I could give 2 shits what they sold, I'm not, nor never will be in the market for a Ford. They weren't selling enough if they still needed the help of taxpayers to try and bail them out. Guess those #1 sales weren't worth a damn. Google it for references, or find a thread on IA. :goodjob:

There we have it folks. A true ricers words.

Rice....You're over 3 years late on me being a ricer. Catch up!!! :goodjob:

Dont use my fucking word cunt.....you trash it all up.

That word was around before your pops squirted his wasteful shit of sperm into your fucking birth giver. And when I checked, it didn't have "3's" in it. Nothing on this earth can possibly be as trashy as that vehicle in your sig.

Turbodude06
03-04-2010, 09:02 AM

^ Thats the best thing I've heard all year, and so true.....:goodjob: I grew up with older chevys which I love and owned many, I just don't like driving them everyday:no:. Thats why I got into hondas but I personally like when I have one that can beat stockish GT's, I guess cause most mustang guys are cocky(So are Honda guys now that I think of it:thinking:)... I have noticed that has changed in the past few years I guess most have been beaten by a honda at one point in time:lmfao:..... There is nothing better sounding then a built V8 I don't care what anyone says....:2cents:

Nemesis
03-04-2010, 09:14 AM
They weren't selling enough if they still needed the help of taxpayers to try and bail them out. Guess those #1 sales weren't worth a damn. Google it for references, or find a thread on IA. :goodjob:

Uh...really? Ford took a bailout? I dont think so you dumb ass whore.

HERE LET ME GOOGLE THAT FOR YOU CUM DUMPSTER

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/10/ford-bailout-money-unnece_n_149824.html

AnthonyF
03-04-2010, 09:33 AM
Well this thread got interesting very quickly.

I believe as a whole, everyone has matured...that is living in a respectable area. Typically, no matter what the person is driving, if they are from an odd ball down or way out in the sticks, they are generally tools and drive/act like assholes. I've owned both and got along with everyone. I enjoy every make and model out there. I can appreciate some1's hard work in a car whether I like it or not.

-Ant.

David88vert
03-04-2010, 09:34 AM
Didn't talk. I typed. :goodjob:. I could give 2 shits what they sold, I'm not, nor never will be in the market for a Ford. They weren't selling enough if they still needed the help of taxpayers to try and bail them out. Guess those #1 sales weren't worth a damn. Google it for references, or find a thread on IA. :goodjob:

Wow, you speeak with absolute, undeniable ignorance. GM and Chrysler took the bailout money, Ford did not. Your college classes are not improving your comprehension and retention abilities.

I would suggest that your improve your vocabulary, so that you do not continue to type like an 8th grade dropout. Your choice of wording displays your parents inability to provide you a proper upbringing.

David88vert
03-04-2010, 09:36 AM
....Nothing on this earth can possibly be as trashy as that vehicle in your sig.

Incorrect. You are much trashier.

D3UC3S
03-04-2010, 10:03 AM
That word was around before your pops squirted his wasteful shit of sperm into your fucking birth giver. And when I checked, it didn't have "3's" in it. Nothing on this earth can possibly be as trashy as that vehicle in your sig.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....all those precious hours in college....even with 3's i still spell it right you fucking sweat-hog:lmfao: Again, its my word, get over it and move on to the next trailer park. CUNT

And that vehicle in my sig would put your fucking shit box honda to shame in all categories. speed...fun...compliments...i could keep going but i will stop so you can post something to further prove your ignorance.;)

D3UC3S
03-04-2010, 10:13 AM
Just to add to the actual substance of this thread.....

I have owned both and they both have their good and bad sides. To each his own and as it was stated before, a true car enthusiast can respect anyone's choice of what they drive. There are shitty people in both scenes as well as good. It was fun busting mustangs ass's when i had the hatch and it was fun saving gas in the 4dr. When i had the 77' mustang II with the 351 cleveland, burnouts didn't get any better and the sound was incredible. Roasting on civics was fun as well. Its all about having fun...when it becomes something else, its time to step back and re-evaluate.

Nemesis
03-04-2010, 10:14 AM
Oh... and the last time I checked, DUBS were 20inch or more

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg186/hondaachik/IMG_0039.jpg

Youve got 18s.

How much more ignorant can you get?

D3UC3S
03-04-2010, 10:15 AM
^^ that car has almost as much ground clearance as the jeep HAHAHAHAHA....sweet "dubs"

5speed
03-04-2010, 11:02 AM
Put the same amount of money put into a honda in order to beat a Mustang, into a Mustang you will have a better car. Almost all Honda engines sound like somebody has chronic dairrhea. A Mustang on the other hand sounds mean and manly. I love classic muscle Mustangs and new ones. I might actually try to buy my Grandfathers 65.

Nguyen128
03-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Only Civic and Accord owners jumping in on this?

....as an NSX owner I'm going to pretend I didn't see this. *runs* :ninja:

D3UC3S
03-04-2010, 11:38 AM
i own a jeep, 510, and an exploder

pics of 19yr old owned NSX please

Nerdsrock22
03-04-2010, 12:14 PM
pics of 19yr old owned NSX please

In for pics as well.

SeePlusPlus
03-04-2010, 01:03 PM
In for pics as well.

His introduction thread says it's not his, but his uncle's actually. Interested how the term ownership is thrown around so loosely

DC2NR
03-04-2010, 01:39 PM
I'm a honda guy myself, but it ebarrasses me when kids say "Fuck mustangs/domestics imports/hondas for life!" Especially on youtube.

Also when domestic guys ragg on imports saying they aren't made for speed, theyre made for grocery getting etc.

Racing is racing, a car is a car. No matter if it was built for racing or not, props should be given when it's due.

If you truly are a car enthusiast, then any make and model should not matter to you.

Nerdsrock22
03-04-2010, 01:41 PM
His introduction thread says it's not his, but his uncle's actually. Interested how the term ownership is thrown around so loosely

Oh, in that case, I own a brand new CRV, a house in Kennesaw, a lake house in Florida, and a condo in PCB.

wanganU13
03-04-2010, 01:43 PM
i have to say da honda guys down here are cock jockeys and think no other import is fast and dont take a look at other imports until one beats their ass in a race then its "its fast for what it is" then i or others who have been in this situation jus laugh and drive off hoping they will grow and realize that owning a honda in jdm land(japan) is inmature nobodys cares to much about them,notice the variety in f&f tokyo drift? as for fords i like da stangs but i will never own one just cause most ford i know with real power burst the trannys/back to da hondas thier attitudes give them the rep they have,i like the way they look but will NEVER OWN ONE in my fucking life cause of that i will stay the odd ball with the nissan,because in the end i know i put in real work to get to where i am with it and didnt follow well known recipes for a fast car,plus i enjoy being over looked until i pass them and laugh at the vtec tryin to catch its breath in a sprint race on the interstate,but jus my :2cents:

teh_mugen18
03-04-2010, 02:07 PM
IDK. to me, a fast car is a fast car, no matter where its made. I used to own a domestic vehicle, and that's how i got cool with a lotta domestic guys.. Until, i found out that my personal one was one that wouldn't be able to handle the power that i would've liked it to. So, I was up and ready to get rid of it, and i did just that. Now, yes, i did end up getting a Honda but my reasoning for getting it was due to their ability to be built cheaply and easily. Not to mention, the fact that Integras can handle slightly more power than (non-Ecotec) Sunfires. ;)

And for a while after i got it, i was actually one to sorta hate on Mustangs/American muscle, and im not really sure why... probably peer pressure. But at any rate, after watching THIS video on Youtube recently, it almost converted me lmao... Mainly because i said to myself, I've (so far) never seen any 200mph Honda :screwy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5DtBsbSaYc

Nerdsrock22
03-04-2010, 02:07 PM
i have to say da honda guys down here are cock jockeys and think no other import is fast and dont take a look at other imports until one beats their ass in a race then its "its fast for what it is" then i or others who have been in this situation jus laugh and drive off hoping they will grow and realize that owning a honda in jdm land(japan) is inmature nobodys cares to much about them,notice the variety in f&f tokyo drift? as for fords i like da stangs but i will never own one just cause most ford i know with real power burst the trannys/back to da hondas thier attitudes give them the rep they have,i like the way they look but will NEVER OWN ONE in my fucking life cause of that i will stay the odd ball with the nissan,because in the end i know i put in real work to get to where i am with it and didnt follow well known recipes for a fast car,plus i enjoy being over looked until i pass them and laugh at the vtec tryin to catch its breath in a sprint race on the interstate,but jus my :2cents:

This (http://www.cliffsnotes.com/study_guide/Uses-of-the-Period.topicArticleId-29011,articleId-28980.html) might help.

HypnoToad
03-04-2010, 02:11 PM
yea,i agree......my feeling is a 10 sec car is a 10 sec car,people just go bout it with different ways.

i respect all cars and owners that arnt jackasses..lol

Nguyen128
03-04-2010, 03:08 PM

This is correct. In my intro thread when I joined it was so. Making payments on it now so ownership is mine, is it not? I don't have to prove my ownership to IA. Carry on. ;)

S2KJD
03-04-2010, 03:10 PM
its like racism....it will never end.

blumagic04
03-04-2010, 03:18 PM
I would like to see a Honda beat my car if u going to get me u must have a built type r or a h22. Like I always say to Honda guys " let me put every bolt on on my car like most hondas do and yes see who wins".... My car comes with power. Mustangs are born fast and a Honda has to be injected with tuner steroids to be fast...

HypnoToad
03-04-2010, 03:24 PM
I would like to see a Honda beat my car if u going to get me u must have a built type r or a h22. Like I always say to Honda guys " let me put every bolt on on my car like most hondas do and yes see who wins".... My car comes with power. Mustangs are born fast and a Honda has to be injected with tuner steroids to be fast...

i hate to tell you,unless you have more than you say in your sig your mustang is not fast.

i mean with full bolt ons they are quick at best and make nice fun DD.

Nemesis
03-04-2010, 03:26 PM

oh my god... please go back to stangnet

wanganU13
03-04-2010, 03:31 PM

ur being a jackass,laugh like i do and drive off

blumagic04
03-04-2010, 03:36 PM
oh my god... please go back to stangnet

Hold up I saw yours when u first got your mustang dude. And I wasn't nothing then and know u got ya turbo when if u really knew how to spend ya money would have gotten a Kenny bell. Hold up why am I wasting my time on u. Ok I'm over it . I have done more stuff to my mustang. I'm not one to brag about all I have done to my car I keep things to the imagination...

wanganU13
03-04-2010, 03:39 PM
This (http://www.cliffsnotes.com/study_guide/Uses-of-the-Period.topicArticleId-29011,articleId-28980.html) might help.

wow n if ur car resembles ur sig pic/maybe u should get the rest of the charlie brown crew of cars together,pig pen,but just my :2cents:

http://andsomeguysblog.blogspot.com/2009/04/which-comic-strip-character-do-you.html r they twins?

antiv6
03-04-2010, 04:33 PM
Hold up I saw yours when u first got your mustang dude. And I wasn't nothing then and know u got ya turbo when if u really knew how to spend ya money would have gotten a Kenny bell. Hold up why am I wasting my time on u. Ok I'm over it . I have done more stuff to my mustang. I'm not one to brag about all I have done to my car I keep things to the imagination...
he doesnt have a turbo, this thread was going good for the mustang owners don't make us look bad

D3UC3S
03-04-2010, 04:35 PM
positive reps to all who neg rep sonic blue rope smoker

hondachik
03-04-2010, 07:25 PM
Oh... and the last time I checked, DUBS were 20inch or more

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg186/hondaachik/IMG_0039.jpg

Youve got 18s.

How much more ignorant can you get?\

last time I checked that wasn't a recent pic of my car. That was from May/June 2008.

Try again. You stalk so much that I would expect you would've found a more recent pic. Stop typing, you're making your own self look stupid now.

Recent as of September 2009. Now it looks the same minus the black inserts on the rims.
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg186/hondaachik/SeptemberPics004.jpg

Nemesis
03-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Hey heads up, your shits still ugly bitch.

Julio
03-04-2010, 07:33 PM
That is entirely false.

Ok, you may be a little right..

But If I read correctly ..

Ford was right behind hyundai at the end of DEC.. Ford ended the year on a good not despite having a lame year like almost all automakers.. I think hyundai kicked everyone ass last year.. Yes , cash for clunkers helped.. But ford is doing pretty good this year..

But this year so far FORD is pretty much owning everyone..

And no Bailout money..

Julio
03-04-2010, 07:34 PM
http://media.cleveland.com/pdgraphics_impact/photo/06fgautosalesjpg-a90233357f0fccc4.jpg

hondachik
03-04-2010, 07:37 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....all those precious hours in college....even with 3's i still spell it right you fucking sweat-hog:lmfao: Again, its my word, get over it and move on to the next trailer park. CUNT

And that vehicle in my sig would put your fucking shit box honda to shame in all categories. speed...fun...compliments...i could keep going but i will stop so you can post something to further prove your ignorance.;)

Wrong. Everything you stated was wrong. And sorry, I've never lived in a trailer park. I don't think the home that my mom had built is trailer park material, also I don't believe these brand new apts I'm staying in now are trailer trash. Try again maybe? And never in a million years could your POS outrank my car in anything, except for maybe speed. Yayy!!! You win!!! :goodjob:

Incorrect. You are much trashier.

Excuse me but have we met? Thought not. So keep your fucking comments to yourself.

Uh...really? Ford took a bailout? I dont think so you dumb ass whore.

HERE LET ME GOOGLE THAT FOR YOU CUM DUMPSTER

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/10/ford-bailout-money-unnece_n_149824.html

Didn't say they took the bailout dumbass, I said TRY!!!! Should I edit and capitalize that for you?

Wow, you speeak with absolute, undeniable ignorance. GM and Chrysler took the bailout money, Ford did not. Your college classes are not improving your comprehension and retention abilities.

I would suggest that your improve your vocabulary, so that you do not continue to type like an 8th grade dropout. Your choice of wording displays your parents inability to provide you a proper upbringing.

College doesn't have shit to do with anyone knowing about a fucking bailout. And wow, your big words make you look smarter? :eek:

Men. Always jumping on the fucking bandwagon and never learning how to be leaders instead of fucking followers. Amazing how this conversation started out with one person, but turned in to 10. Well that's the gay ass fucking dick suckers on IA for ya.

hondachik
03-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Hey heads up, your shits still ugly bitch.

*yawns* anything more? Great. We feel the same about each others cars. Bout time we have something in common.

Anyways once again, goodnight. Unlike you guys, I have shit to do. =)

Elbow
03-04-2010, 07:45 PM
This is awesome.

David88vert
03-04-2010, 07:59 PM
Excuse me but have we met? Thought not. So keep your fucking comments to yourself.

Didn't say they took the bailout dumbass, I said TRY!!!! Should I edit and capitalize that for you?

College doesn't have shit to do with anyone knowing about a fucking bailout. And wow, your big words make you look smarter? :eek:

No, we have not met. I do not hang out with people who behave as poorly as you do. Obviously, you could not meet the standards that I require my acquaintances to have.

Your words, and I quote - "They weren't selling enough if they still needed the help of taxpayers to try and bail them out." - They did not need the help, in fact, they refused it. Are you incapable of comprehending your own post, and seeing that you completely and utterly failed?

I do not need big words to make me "look smarter". The fact is, I am.

Starrfire
03-04-2010, 08:00 PM
I guess both sides have their negative images. I like my few honda's I own. I know where they stand in the scheme of things, but they can sure as hell beat things way higher up the ladder of cars than most cars in the same category.

I hate a whole lot of honda people. I hate a whole lot of Mustang people.

Ignorance is rampant in both groups. There are cool people in both scenes but MOST are douches in both scenes. The only difference is that the douches on one side are ignorant rednecks and the other side is full of dumb ass ricers.

Oh and btw this is an educated honda guy's opinion. Mark me up as your first if you've never seen one.

D3UC3S
03-04-2010, 08:25 PM
Wrong. Everything you stated was wrong. And sorry, I've never lived in a trailer park. I don't think the home that my mom had built is trailer park material, also I don't believe these brand new apts I'm staying in now are trailer trash. Try again maybe? And never in a million years could your POS outrank my car in anything, except for maybe speed. Yayy!!! You win!!! :goodjob:

ignorance is bliss...

BTW you should punch yourself in the face every time you think those "dubs" look good. YOU are why people hate honda owners...i think you need more chrome trim:rolleyes::lmfao:

Nemesis
03-04-2010, 08:28 PM
ignorance is bliss...

BTW you should punch yourself in the face every time you think those "dubs" look good. YOU are why people hate honda owners...

Yeah Ive really made my point in this thread when it comes to hondachik. Shes really a no good trashy ass bitch that needs to drive off a cliff. But shes proven that already.

Either way, back on topic. I had quite an interesting encounter tonight at the Varsity with one of those " Mustang " douches everyone seems to talk about. Trust me, we get it too.

Whiteboy572
03-04-2010, 08:30 PM
Holler! :)

Maybe we should start a poll on who would drive whos car and see who wins? :)

isthisreal
03-04-2010, 08:33 PM
BUMP...this is the best thread yet:cheers::bump:

D3UC3S
03-04-2010, 08:34 PM
Either way, back on topic. I had quite an interesting encounter tonight at the Varsity with one of those " Mustang " douches everyone seems to talk about. Trust me, we get it too.

yep, everyone's a critic. But, its like they say, if you don't have haters, your not doin somethin right.

Whiteboy572
03-04-2010, 08:40 PM

Homie you need to hit up google. With EVERY bolt on made and cams, etc you may only crack 300whp. 4.6 SOHCs are junk, so dont come on here acting like king kong. You are the typical mustang owner and why i would build a honda over a 2v gt. :lmfao::idb:

PS: Believe its spelled Kenne Bell also.... So technically, you wouldnt know what to get if someone told you.

Whiteboy572
03-04-2010, 08:53 PM
If your car says something about you... Hondachics white, 4 door, accord, on Dubs would say she's a HOOD RAT :lmfao: :D :goodjob: (Ill leave it at that)

Edit: With chrome trim.

DriVaH
03-04-2010, 08:54 PM
allot of the dumb shit started back before honda owners started swaps. a honda owner(me) would be at a light and a mustang would pull up and rev . the whole no replacement for displacement, and rice burner comments blurted out as the mustang pulls off in a cloud of tire smoke......the tables turned when honda engine swaps came into play. the honda guys went mustang hunting and feelings were hurt...it was alright at first. i think a point was proven and it is long passed time to move on. there is always something out there that will be faster than you. truth is there are allot of ignorant people out there and it is not limited to hondas and mustangs. i am a car guy so i love the car scene as a whole

Whiteboy572
03-04-2010, 08:55 PM

You saying your 260hp mustang gt is born fast so what is the new v6's camry with 269hp say????????? Born faster i suppose according to your logic, if power is the only thing you look at.... :2cents:

alpine_aw11
03-05-2010, 12:08 AM

That bitch should have left the Jeep out of this. Fuckin pirate hooker.

D3UC3S
03-05-2010, 07:48 AM
That bitch should have left the Jeep out of this. Fuckin pirate hooker.

Truth:goodjob: She needs a nice swift kick to the ovaries

Turbodude06
03-05-2010, 08:14 AM
You saying your 260hp mustang gt is born fast so what is the new v6's camry with 269hp say????????? Born faster i suppose according to your logic, if power is the only thing you look at.... :2cents:

^Exactly:goodjob:..... HP isn't shit, and I didn't really learn that until I got into honda's. They are one of the most amazing little 4 banger engines out there, honestly I wish someone would make one in a V8 version with Vtec. I know that sounds dumb but Vtec is really an amazing design. But a fully built V8 and a fully built honda(4), the V8 is just going to win there really is no replacement for displacement, Turbo'd, Blown, or NA the V8 will win.... NHRA doesn't use anything less then V8's for a reason.

D3UC3S
03-05-2010, 08:22 AM
There is the Civette...no vtec but god damn its cool

Turbodude06
03-05-2010, 08:59 AM
There is the Civette...no vtec but god damn its cool

lmao:lmfao:

Nemesis
03-05-2010, 09:20 AM
this thread needs to go away like my erection when I see hondachik

nreggie454
03-05-2010, 09:26 AM
When I started driving, I was, sadly, one of the Honda nutswingers that clung dearly to the HP/liter argument and the handling superiority of Hondas over everything. I held to that idea for a decent amount of time but the idea faded as I got more into the car community that wasn't Honda based. Then, I had the pleasure of driving a Mustang Mach I and later a GT and my eyes were opened to the world of TORQUE and fun factor of RWD. Not to mention I saw plenty of Mustangs and Camaros do very very well in autocross. Basically, my Honda-centric ideals were shattered and I matured (if only somewhat), to where I can appreciate all models of cars for their performance potential. Sadly, I am an Audi nutswinger now and I sometimes type faster than I think, but I am trying to keep that in check more often. I still like Hondas, but don't like where the Honda scene has gone recently.

alpine_aw11
03-05-2010, 09:40 AM
When I started driving, I was, sadly, one of the Honda nutswingers that clung dearly to the HP/liter argument and the handling superiority of Hondas over everything. I held to that idea for a decent amount of time but the idea faded as I got more into the car community that wasn't Honda based. Then, I had the pleasure of driving a Mustang Mach I and later a GT and my eyes were opened to the world of TORQUE and fun factor of RWD. Not to mention I saw plenty of Mustangs and Camaros do very very well in autocross. Basically, my Honda-centric ideals were shattered and I matured (if only somewhat), to where I can appreciate all models of cars for their performance potential. Sadly, I am an Audi nutswinger now and I sometimes type faster than I think, but I am trying to keep that in check more often. I still like Hondas, but don't like where the Honda scene has gone recently.

Exactly, everyone who rides Hondas sack just hasn't branched out into the world of better cars yet. You can mod a Civic as much as you want, but it's still gonna be a Civic at the end of the day. You can just do so much for so cheap that people like to put Hondas on a pedestal because it makes the easy option cooler.

redciv1
03-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Exactly, everyone who rides Hondas sack just hasn't branched out into the world of better cars yet. You can mod a Civic as much as you want, but it's still gonna be a Civic at the end of the day. You can just do so much for so cheap that people like to put Hondas on a pedestal because it makes the easy option cooler.

I respect your opinion. However being a 37 y/o guy that "rides Hondas sack" has nothing to do with branching out into the world. Forget about who's car has more hp or what 1/4 mile time you can run. You have to respect Honda for the engineering that goes into there products. I honestly have to say that after owning Audi's, Honda's, Chrysler's, Toyota's and Cadillac's, the reliability factor and interchangeability is amazing. HP/Liter is amazing. It is still amazing to me that someone in a more powerful and expensive car would even give the time of day to a Civic. But I guess that goes to show you how much respect people truly do have for the cars. Like it or not.

The Creeper
03-05-2010, 11:26 AM
\

last time I checked that wasn't a recent pic of my car. That was from May/June 2008.

Try again. You stalk so much that I would expect you would've found a more recent pic. Stop typing, you're making your own self look stupid now.

Recent as of September 2009. Now it looks the same minus the black inserts on the rims.
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg186/hondaachik/SeptemberPics004.jpg

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: Look at that Beaut... Fucking walmart rims and all.

And corvettes are cooler than mustangs. Just saying. :lmfao:

thundercatz1
03-05-2010, 11:51 AM

Hey faggot at least Im gettin some pussy(not Honda chik) u desert dick motherfucker:2up:

Nemesis
03-05-2010, 12:00 PM
Hey faggot at least Im gettin some pussy(not Honda chik) u desert dick motherfucker:2up:

LMFAO LOOK WHO DECIDED TO JOIN THE PARTY

thundercatz1
03-05-2010, 12:07 PM
LMFAO LOOK WHO DECIDED TO JOIN THE PARTY

I was just observing :D

I like both cars

David88vert
03-05-2010, 12:12 PM
I was just observing :D

I like both cars

You were ragging all over Honda's and how superior Mustangs are just 2 weeks ago. Suddenly, "your" Mustang gets wrecked, and your girl decides to by an RSX with the check that the insurance company gave her.
Now you like both cars.
Your girl is storing your balls in a jar on the shelf. Go ask her if she will loan them back to you.

man
03-05-2010, 01:49 PM
On a serious note, you dont see grown ass men (well most of the time) driving around worked up Hondas, buzzing around town, taking out clients, etc.

To be honest you don't see grown men driving around worked up anything except maybe something with some nice wheels on it.

sang
03-05-2010, 01:56 PM
.......fuckin mustangs lol

5speed
03-05-2010, 08:06 PM
60s-70's Mustangs is where its it. Lighter than the other shit and a hell alot better hp/weight ratio. I am so contemplating getting my Grandfathers 65 convertible and build it to blow the doors off shit Civics. I love Hondas but damn I cant stand the mentality alot of the fans have.

Nemesis
03-05-2010, 11:29 PM
60s-70's Mustangs is where its it. Lighter than the other shit and a hell alot better hp/weight ratio.

Even though I like the 60s+ Mustangs, Im not going to touch this comment, and im going to let it be.

Nemesis
03-05-2010, 11:32 PM
I am so contemplating getting my Grandfathers 65 convertible and build it to blow the doors off shit Civics.

You're 22, please wait a few years before you touch a vintage car. Maybe 10?

And that same attitude talking about "shit civics" makes you no better than the other dbag mustang owners out there. YOU dont BUILD a 65 to "blow the doors off shit civics", and if you do you are building the car for the wrong reason.

The Creeper
03-06-2010, 12:55 AM

And that same attitude talking about "shit civics" makes you no better than the other dbag mustang owners out there. YOU dont BUILD a 65 to "blow the doors off shit civics", and if you do you are building the car for the wrong reason.

I agree. If your main reason to building a vintage mustang is to compete with honda civics, you need to get your head checked...:goodjob:

JITB
03-06-2010, 12:56 AM
im just here to watch...

nemesis ur so mean!

D3UC3S
03-06-2010, 07:43 AM
Nemesis speaks the truth....5 speed, you just need to be quiet because your not doin so hot in the "making sense" category.

JDMJAYDC2
03-06-2010, 08:05 AM
i love my hondas but if i was to own a mustang it would be this one!!

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc146/JDMJAYDC2/MUSTANG_1967_FASTBACK.jpg

i wouldnt do it unless i had time to do it justice

Destineal
03-06-2010, 08:54 AM
I remember riding with my cousin when he had a GSR. Ran up on a black Cobra leaving PTC and got bit. The stang was pretty nice about it though. I love all cars and I love the GSR. Sound of the v-tec engaging in the car in great! Outside of the car though, all I heard was fart fart fart fart fart can.....I almost bought a 95 GT vert before, I got my MSP. Just something about the mustang exhaust note that demands respect.

Destineal
03-06-2010, 08:56 AM
i love my hondas but if i was to own a mustang it would be this one!!

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc146/JDMJAYDC2/MUSTANG_1967_FASTBACK.jpg

i wouldnt do it unless i had time to do it justice

You sir, have good taste.

EL42
03-06-2010, 09:39 AM
nemesis ur so mean!
http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww2/slave-EL42/Grinch.jpg
you're a mean one NEMESIS.....:D

alpine_aw11
03-06-2010, 12:02 PM
I respect your opinion. However being a 37 y/o guy that "rides Hondas sack" has nothing to do with branching out into the world. Forget about who's car has more hp or what 1/4 mile time you can run. You have to respect Honda for the engineering that goes into there products. I honestly have to say that after owning Audi's, Honda's, Chrysler's, Toyota's and Cadillac's, the reliability factor and interchangeability is amazing. HP/Liter is amazing. It is still amazing to me that someone in a more powerful and expensive car would even give the time of day to a Civic. But I guess that goes to show you how much respect people truly do have for the cars. Like it or not.

I'm not downing Hondas, I've owned a couple and I really liked them for what they were. Reliable, simple, commuter cars. But like I said you can build one to hell and back and achieve great performance, but it still has the feel of a little Civic no matter how far you go. I just dont like nutswingers for any brand of car, but for some reason the Honda guys get to me the worst.

BUGMAN
03-06-2010, 03:37 PM
yea,i agree......my feeling is a 10 sec car is a 10 sec car,people just go bout it with different ways.

i respect all cars and owners that arent jackasses..lol

Exactly and how many 10 second Imports do you see compared to 10 second Domestic's? Me, I really don't care what brand it is let's just go have some fun Dammit.

BUGMAN
03-06-2010, 03:38 PM

I have a couple Civics that you won't win against. :D

To be honest you don't see grown men driving around worked up anything except maybe something with some nice wheels on it.

How old is grown in your terms? I am old and love my "worked up" rides.

Oh and thank you everyone for sending that dumbazz hondachick out, I just don't have the patience to argue with stupid people. Hell they always end up beating me down with ignorance anyway.

01CDMLUDER
03-06-2010, 03:44 PM
I have a modded Prelude.... Does that mean that mustang ppl hate me? b/c alot of civics hate ludes and idk why?

oh and im a domestic fan too... more a chevy guy tho.... I do like vintage stangs, 5.0 esp 93's, and the new ones if done right..(dont tell my dad that tho)

wanganU13
03-06-2010, 05:12 PM
I have a modded Prelude.... Does that mean that mustang ppl hate me? b/c alot of civics hate ludes and idk why?

oh and im a domestic fan too... more a chevy guy tho.... I do like vintage stangs, 5.0 esp 93's, and the new ones if done right..(dont tell my dad that tho)

ur different so that means ur gay to them jus like anything else is,but jus my :2cents:

JDMJAYDC2
03-06-2010, 06:06 PM
You sir, have good taste.

thanks i love the older mustangs more than the new ones another reason i love mustangs is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvJ2l9KIfKA&feature=related

0:25 /thread

name or post any honda that can sound that good at a stand still

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOGl9ZsmeeI

god i love the fastback!!

RallyMazda01
03-06-2010, 11:08 PM
My gf drives an 2010 Gt that shit is bad.

SE-R_Li-Go
03-07-2010, 01:01 AM
haha this thread is full of lulz

anyway, i love all cars whether they are imports or domestics. when i see a shelby cobra gt500 drive by, i flip my shit the same way i do when i see a skyline GT-R. they are two totally different cars but both basically sex on wheels. :boobies: cars are something that we all love. hence the reason why most of us are even on this forum. it shouldn't matter the make of the cars. just have fun with whatever you have. :goodjob:

and george, ignore hondachik. your mustang is sexy as fuck and i tell you that everytime i see you. hahaha

green91
03-07-2010, 11:30 AM
I like all makes/models for the most part.

Yes, there are a lot of young igornant kids that own hondas. Most are broke and have no money to even do what they would like to them. But to say that only honda owners suck.. youve got to be shitting me.

I see so many Joe dirt looking guys driving around in mustangs, corvettes, monte carlos, etc. with only exhausts trying to race any import thats on the road.

Build whatever car you want, how you want and enjoy it. I would personally have no problem owning either a mustang or honda.

quickdodgeŽ
03-07-2010, 12:36 PM
haha this thread is full of lulz

anyway, i love all cars whether they are imports or domestics. when i see a shelby cobra gt500 drive by, i flip my shit the same way i do when i see a skyline GT-R. they are two totally different cars but both basically sex on wheels. :boobies: cars are something that we all love. hence the reason why most of us are even on this forum. it shouldn't matter the make of the cars. just have fun with whatever you have. :goodjob:

and george, ignore hondachik. your mustang is sexy as fuck and i tell you that everytime i see you. hahaha

Including your post. I would probably do a double take on a Cobra whereas I would probably not want to catch sight of a Skyline in my peripheral vision. And you must have a shitty sex life if you call a car "sex on wheels." Later, QD.

XanRules
03-07-2010, 02:36 PM
I hate everyone. Problem solved.

SE-R_Li-Go
03-07-2010, 04:16 PM
Including your post. I would probably do a double take on a Cobra whereas I would probably not want to catch sight of a Skyline in my peripheral vision. And you must have a shitty sex life if you call a car "sex on wheels." Later, QD.

haha my "sex on wheels" comment was a hyperbole. just a statement to get the point across that i think both cars are extremely sexy :D

quickdodgeŽ
03-07-2010, 05:15 PM
haha my "sex on wheels" comment was a hyperbole. just a statement to get the point across that i think both cars are extremely sexy :D

I know what you meant. Know what I mean. Later, QD.

SE-R_Li-Go
03-07-2010, 06:03 PM
I know what you meant. Know what I mean. Later, QD.

ahh gotcha :goodjob:
haha blonde moment :doh:

DieselNuts
03-07-2010, 06:47 PM
There is nothing better sounding then a built V8 I don't care what anyone says....:2cents:

troof:goodjob:

DieselNuts
03-07-2010, 07:04 PM

same can be said about your car vs. an LS1 camaro. Mod for Mod, you will always lose.

5speed
03-08-2010, 12:31 AM

Umm... he doesnt really have much longer to live. I dont want to build it to "blow the doors off a Civic." I would like to bc I love the old Mustangs and it sentimental value. My Grandfather used to take my brothers and I on few hour road trips and even went to Cali in the thing. When I was little I loved it and always asked to drive it. He finally let me when he taught me how to drive when I was 12 yrs old. It was the first car I ever drove. And I love the sound of the engine. Those V8s are one of the best sounding engines to me. That is why I want to restore it.

As for weight I was mistaken but they do go under 3k lbs depending on the model/trim.

I have owned a K20 swapped Civic and it was fun. I just cant stand them anymore after I got the LS1 swapped Camaro. But I would never compare a Civic to a Mustang. Sure they can beat them but they by no means look as good or even have much to compare.

hondachik
03-08-2010, 08:40 AM
Good morning. :D

Nemesis
03-08-2010, 09:41 AM
I thought I smelled trash.

Logan
03-08-2010, 09:44 AM
I generally like mustangs. I am no honda owner though :)

Camaro owners on the other hand...

HypnoToad
03-08-2010, 11:40 AM
I generally like mustangs. I am no honda owner though :)

Camaro owners on the other hand...

oh no you didn't

B20B!Ithink?
03-18-2010, 06:18 PM
um im twenty and i dont have the downs my car is clean not rice i did a b20 vtec by myself! lol sorry im the exception! and i once hated mustangs but thats because everyone ive met that drives them just bashes on civics!.

B20B!Ithink?
03-18-2010, 06:29 PM
that you point noted and takin!!!!! thats what that guy needs to do. hey write that down dude!

5speed
03-18-2010, 07:56 PM
um im twenty and i dont have the downs my car is clean not rice i did a b20 vtec by myself! lol sorry im the exception! and i once hated mustangs but thats because everyone ive met that drives them just bashes on civics!.

that you point noted and takin!!!!! thats what that guy needs to do. hey write that down dude!

WTF are you talking about? I know plenty of people with Down Syndrome that make sentences better than you do.

Elbow
03-19-2010, 07:31 AM
WTF are you talking about? I know plenty of people with Down Syndrome that make sentences better than you do.

He has Mugen, you better step back, son.

01CDMLUDER
03-23-2010, 02:28 PM
My honda is better

5speed
03-23-2010, 03:21 PM
He has Mugen, you better step back, son.

OH NO! MUGEN POWER!!! I do love the Mugen Factory Edition Civic though.

1990wade
03-25-2010, 02:00 PM
this thread is full of win:ninja:

01CDMLUDER
03-25-2010, 05:22 PM
Honda honda

Apex i ITR
03-29-2010, 10:32 AM
Its usually domestic vs import. Civics were the icon of the import tuner craze and mustangs were the attainable domestic muscle car that didn't take much to make impressive.

I was riding down a 2 lane road and after coming around a corner saw a mustang and dude already had the thumbs down hanging out the window (must've heard the exhaust).....I lmao. So ignorant. I love all cars. (I absolutely love the new Challenger even though its slow). I love vettes as well (Z06/ZR1.....BEAST). I give respect where its warranted but I don't bow down because I drive a boy racer and you drive a "more mature" sports car. A car is a Car is a car. I like and hate them regardless of the country of origin.

jmotley
04-17-2010, 07:16 PM
my dad was always a pre ~ 75 muscle car guy, and i loved and grew up around alot of fuckin !REAL! muscle, but ive never liked the new stuff. id trade my civic any day for a 69 camaro, old stang, or anything pre 72' mopar with a hemi in it...but ive never had love for anything new, just not as real to me. oh, and my dads buddys rag on everything "new" muscle car wise, so maybe it can be broken off into old and new school muscle car guys hatin each other...or maybe its b/c we just live in a world full of hate. /:

5speed
04-17-2010, 07:50 PM
my dad was always a pre ~ 75 muscle car guy, and i loved and grew up around alot of fuckin !REAL! muscle, but ive never liked the new stuff. id trade my civic any day for a 69 camaro, old stang, or anything pre 72' mopar with a hemi in it...but ive never had love for anything new, just not as real to me. oh, and my dads buddys rag on everything "new" muscle car wise, so maybe it can be broken off into old and new school muscle car guys hatin each other...or maybe its b/c we just live in a world full of hate. /:

LOLOLOL I wish I could trade a Civic for a Classic Muscle Car.

jmotley
04-18-2010, 06:18 PM
oh wait...i was talking abt muscle vs old school/real muscle....to deep a subject. lol

but either way, none of us poor kids can afford a real matching number muscle car, even though we like to claim we "fuck bitches and get money"
...(wish knew how to include the pic of the kid holdin 17 dollars lookin all gangsta lmao haha)

5speed
04-19-2010, 06:51 PM
oh wait...i was talking abt muscle vs old school/real muscle....to deep a subject. lol

but either way, none of us poor kids can afford a real matching number muscle car, even though we like to claim we "fuck bitches and get money"
...(wish knew how to include the pic of the kid holdin 17 dollars lookin all gangsta lmao haha)

I wouldn't really care to have matching numbers. As long as the powertrain is there, and not too much rust I am good.