PDA

View Full Version : What Tiger should have said.

Nubz
03-03-2010, 01:14 PM
Got this in a email. Thought it was funny.

To my wife, I'm sorry. I fucked up. But I'm not changing, so you'll either need to put up with this shit or I'll stroke you the check I agreed to in the pre-nup.... sorry.

To my fans, get over it. Where I stick my dick is none of your business. If you care.... sorry. I don't need any of you in order to make 10 times in one year what you'll make in a career. I promise to continue to hit 4 irons from 210 yards to within 10' of the hole and drop putts that you couldn't read in a million years. If that's not good enough for you, go watch tennis.

To the media. You cocksuckers are the only ones more two-faced than I am. Kissing my ass for all those years and then ripping me every chance you've had since Thanksgiving. Fuck ya'll. I'm glad I don't have to take the time to sit and answer the same bullshit questions over and over again.

To the other golfers. Kiss my cablanasian ass! You motherfuckers come out ripping me when I've put more fucking money in your pockets than you could count. You think anyone's been paying to see Jesper-fucking- Parnavik? Give me a fucking break. I'm almost tempted to give up golf just to punish you guys but I think it's going to be more fun to practice for the next few weeks and get back to making you all my bitches.

That's all I got today folks..... see ya at Augusta!

Oh, and Bambi, if you're listening, I'll meet you at the Ritz in 45 minutes.

AirMax95
03-03-2010, 01:26 PM
Lol....

Got Milk?
03-03-2010, 01:27 PM
I thought this crap about Tiger Woods was over and done with.

FlipKing
03-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Lol, It'll never be done with.

Elbow
03-03-2010, 04:41 PM
It will be as soon as a popular NBA or NFL player rapes a girl or shoots his wife.

The Ninja
03-03-2010, 08:21 PM
He really should be able to come out and say that. Or at least a form of it without the explicits.

e30pwr
03-03-2010, 10:38 PM
just wait for another high up face to slip and get caught. tis funny though