PDA

View Full Version : Talk about some luck...and karma...

HalfBaked
10-31-2005, 04:19 PM
Well last night I was driving around and I had my friend and his girlfriend with me. His girlfriend mentioned how she had never rode in my car and wanted me to go fast...

So I finally agreed to get on it. So I pulled onto the exit ramp to get onto 575N from Barrett PKWY.

Well I'm getting on it going full throttle up the on ramp, its like 1 am Real dark out, well around the top of 3rd I see brake lights come on...

I slam on my brakes and realize it is a cop...I'm seriously like "damn I'm fucked." So I start slowing down a bunch more, then I realize he is taking off to catch someone on 575...

Well I take a sigh of relief and just cruise onto the hwy to my exit. Well I see the cop pulled over about 1/4 mile ahead...

He had pulled over this guy that I had used to be friends with, but he fucked my girlfriend so I stopped talking to him.

I laughed and said thank god for him or else I'd have gotten fucked by that cop...

drupason
10-31-2005, 04:21 PM
haha lucky you!

BTLFED
10-31-2005, 04:27 PM
Own3d by the PoPo hahahaha :lmfao:

Sentras are slow.

Julio
10-31-2005, 04:41 PM
bhwhha awsome.

TranceDJ06
10-31-2005, 04:45 PM
:burnout:

JMCIVIC01
10-31-2005, 04:51 PM
YEAH U DEFINTELEY LUCKED OUT

Tiff-O-Bitties
10-31-2005, 04:52 PM
haha.. that's classic

The Golden Child
10-31-2005, 04:52 PM
thats fucked up on what he did and karma is a bitch ..

AznTraitor
10-31-2005, 06:32 PM
wanted me to go fast...

I stopped reading after this....I couldnt stop laughing.

Kristi
10-31-2005, 07:00 PM
karma is a bitch!

AznTraitor
10-31-2005, 07:08 PM
I dont see why he dislikes his "friend".....

if he was a good boyfriend and or satisfying his "girlfriend" emotional and physically, then she wouldnt have cheated....ever heard the saying "it takes two"?

I wouldve kicked the bitch to the curb and been pissed at my friend for a minute, but at least he pointed out that my gf was a ho bag.

so with that said....does this mean halfbaked has something coming to him, since he was speeding up a ramp with two passengers lives in his hands and nothing happened? is something bad destined to happen in his future? is karma gonna come back and get him?

IntegraXTR
10-31-2005, 07:13 PM
I dont see why he dislikes his "friend".....

if he was a good boyfriend and or satisfying his "girlfriend" emotional and physically, then she wouldnt have cheated....ever heard the saying "it takes two"?

I wouldve kicked the bitch to the curb and been pissed at my friend for a minute, but at least he pointed out that my gf was a ho bag.

so with that said....does this mean halfbaked has something coming to him, since he was speeding up a ramp with two passengers lives in his hands and nothing happened? is something bad destined to happen in his future? is karma gonna come back and get him?

a real homie wouldnt sleep with your girlfriend even if you aint doin something right just for the fact that its called "respect". But if you disagree then let one of your homies bang up your girl and you tell that man how it feels.

Kelly_Rene
10-31-2005, 07:19 PM
wow u are lucky man

Speedm0(\)key
10-31-2005, 07:44 PM
a real homie wouldnt sleep with your girlfriend even if you aint doin something right just for the fact that its called "respect". But if you disagree then let one of your homies bang up your girl and you tell that man how it feels.

its hard when you are a man to say no.. i mean really.. you have a boner and shes begin for it.. its gonna be hard.. i say fuck the slut, and tell your friend shes a slut.. sure he'll be mad.. but hey.. you ridded him of a whore.

thats the thing.. the girl is the one who shouldnt allow it.

AznTraitor
10-31-2005, 08:17 PM

a real "homie" wouldnt do it, and a real "homie" would tell his friend, and then the friend would confront his "homie" and then the friend would go home and talk to the girlfriend and she'd make up some bs about how "homie" was hitting on her....because we all know that pussy controls all.

And I do still disagree....if you understood the point I was getting across...it'd be alot easier than trying to argue with me

why would I "let" my "homie" bang up my girlfriend? so halfbaked gave his "homie" permission?

My gf is completely satisfied with me and doesnt go around looking to get "banged up" by any of my "homies"....

anything else I can go ahead and answer for you?

because at this point, your attempt to try and knock on me failed....miserably.

HalfBaked
10-31-2005, 08:54 PM
He basiclly kept telling her things about how bad I was and he'd treat her so much better, also he said lies and talked lots of shit about me to try and get her closer to him and away from me...of course she wouldn't tell me about it. It wasn't like I treated her like shit.

As for getting on it...yea I did I was gonna stay on it on the on ramp then shut it off.

Plus the sentra is fast to a girl who has never ridden in anything faster...

rupertaker
10-31-2005, 08:59 PM
He basiclly kept telling her things about how bad I was and he'd treat her so much better, also he said lies and talked lots of shit about me to try and get her closer to him and away from me...of course she wouldn't tell me about it. It wasn't like I treated her like shit.

If this is a parody...

hahahahahaha.

HalfBaked
10-31-2005, 09:02 PM
If this is a parody...

hahahahahaha.

No its a true story...which is also funny.

rupertaker
10-31-2005, 09:05 PM
No its a true story...which is also funny.

Oh that's boring.

Did you ask him to take it outside and settle it like a man?

HalfBaked
10-31-2005, 09:06 PM
Oh that's boring.

Did you ask him to take it outside and settle it like a man?

Actually when I found out this guy was fucking her, he wanted to "jump" me.

Mainly because I told him that I had given her an STD.

I didn't really tho..but he believed me.

IntegraXTR
10-31-2005, 09:09 PM
good job azntraitor, I get the idea that the girl is a slut but lets just say your homeboy's girl was with you and tryin to fuck with you, understand that all you have to do is say no giving the thought that dis is your boi you known for years, so you still going to bone her? if so den you aint much of a homie den. But seeing how you stated your point den I should be homies with you so I can bang up your girl since you aint goin to be mad about it. Aint no one in here tryin to prove your point wrong son, just giving another side of the view.

HalfBaked
10-31-2005, 09:10 PM
good job man, I get the idea that the girl is a slut but lets just say your homeboy's girl was with you and tryin to fuck with you, understand that all you have to do is say no giving the thought that dis is your boi you known for years, so you still going to bone her? if so den you aint much of a homie den. But seeing how you stated your point den I should be homies with you so I can bang up your girl since you aint goin to be mad about it. Aint no one in here tryin to prove your point wrong son, just giving another side of the view.

I'm sorry, can you please translate this from ghetto to English.

Kevykev
10-31-2005, 09:12 PM
but he fucked my girlfriend so I stopped talking to him.

damn, that's something that would suck.

AznTraitor
11-01-2005, 06:25 AM
But seeing how you stated your point den I should be homies with you so I can bang up your girl since you aint goin to be mad about it. Aint no one in here tryin to prove your point wrong son, just giving another side of the view.

I think you are still missing the point....it's not my choice if you want to "bang her up" my girlfriend...it's hers. So, you are more than welcome to come to Columbus and hit on her, and try and "bang her up", and if you two do the deed, well then....one less thing for me to worry about....

I've been around long enough and dont worry about the females too much, they come to me if they need something, that's just me though.

HyPer50
11-01-2005, 06:47 AM
lmao.... i do the exact same thing, except i do it from the barrett pkwy 575S entrance ramp heh.... just floor it up the entrance ramp and I always let off around 85-90.. well before the slight curve. But ya man, you got lucky haha.

BTLFED
11-01-2005, 11:33 AM
I'm sorry, can you please translate this from ghetto to English.

+1

Last time I checked "boy" was spelled with a "y"....unless maybe you are a member of OutKast? :confused:

Peter is back to his old self hahaha!

aaronfelipe
11-01-2005, 12:02 PM
I do believe that what goes around comes around.....