PDA

View Full Version : FUCK THE COPS FO REAL THIS IS SOME BS!!!

RL...
03-02-2010, 11:15 PM
Not really but I get my car back from Zen on thursday morning and my tranny is fine so I'm not going to have to spend a lot of $$$$!!!

Carry on fellas...

oneSLOWex
03-02-2010, 11:17 PM
hail yeah....what did you have them do?

jdm-civic
03-02-2010, 11:17 PM
turd.......i mean, thats wasup man! give er hell!

ilbcnu123
03-02-2010, 11:19 PM
turd.......i mean, thats wasup man! give er hell!

wat

jdm-civic
03-02-2010, 11:21 PM
wat

wat?......:thinking:

RL...
03-02-2010, 11:22 PM
hail yeah....what did you have them do?

I thought my tranny went out, but it was something else :ninja: so it's not gonna be a big deal

Shift_2WIN
03-02-2010, 11:31 PM
So no 5spd swap?:cry:

RL...
03-02-2010, 11:38 PM
So no 5spd swap?:cry:

oh it's gonna happen, only it's gonna happen according to my "mod schedule".

If all things go well with my money I should have it done by july, fresh rebuilt tranny and all...

Shift_2WIN
03-02-2010, 11:41 PM
oh ok, im getting my Max ready, waiting for my retrofit parts to come in, and Im gonna get the Warpspeed stages 1 & 2 chassis braces. This year is a suspension and appearence year for my Max.

AnthonyF
03-03-2010, 08:55 AM
Thought it was your tranny....but it wasn't? Your really automotive savvy aren't you?

-Ant.

EJ25RUN
03-03-2010, 08:57 AM
Why are you down to four reds? Have you become more open-minded of late?

swimshark
03-03-2010, 08:58 AM
oh it's gonna happen, only it's gonna happen according to my "mod schedule".

If all things go well with my money I should have it done by july, fresh rebuilt tranny and all...

and when is it starting? took me 12 "days" for my trans swap and mainly worked on it after my night classes and weekends.

Nemesis
03-03-2010, 09:00 AM
So what was wrong with it?

S2KJD
03-03-2010, 09:00 AM
Thought it was your tranny....but it wasn't? Your really automotive savvy aren't you?

-Ant.

lol...

RL...
03-03-2010, 09:15 AM
oh ok, im getting my Max ready, waiting for my retrofit parts to come in, and Im gonna get the Warpspeed stages 1 & 2 chassis braces. This year is a suspension and appearence year for my Max.

Cool, aside from me getting new wheels later this year I'm done with the appearance and suspension aspect of my car.

-Ant.

I mean....I'm pretty much the most knowledgable guy around here, qd can vouch for that, lolol

Why are you down to four reds? Have you become more open-minded of late?

Good ?, who knows maybe my gtr nutswinging mentality is starting to gain favoritism among the anti-porsche crowd and we're about to take this bitch over...or yeah maybe ive jus e-matured a lil

and when is it starting? took me 12 "days" for my trans swap and mainly worked on it after my night classes and weekends.

depends when I get my money this summer...I'm gonna take my car to the shop though...I don't trust myself with doing a tranny swap/motor swap just yet....

swimshark
03-03-2010, 09:22 AM
depends when I get my money this summer...I'm gonna take my car to the shop though...I don't trust myself with doing a tranny swap/motor swap just yet....

its not that bad. my car never came with a manual so i had to custom fab and fit some parts. only previous experience is moderate engine work and a few clutch jobs on 300zx in school parking lot.

just take the plunge! you will learn a lot and be more confident with other work you may want to do. it also saves you lots of money (for mine probably $2k or more saved).

already looking into TT swap

DirtyMechanic
03-03-2010, 10:40 AM

-Ant.
you do realize who your talking to right....