PDA

View Full Version : Music So Lil Wayne was going to jail today right.

§treet_§peed
03-02-2010, 12:47 PM
I just heard someone set that bitch on fire.

oneSLOWex
03-02-2010, 12:50 PM
LOL

http://www.sohh.com/2010/03/tony_yayo_advises_lil_wayne_to_smuggle_g.html

silversol
03-02-2010, 12:54 PM
MAN THANK GOD! MAYBE NOW I CAN HERE A REMIX WITH OUT HIM ON IT! GOD I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING HIM!

DriVaH
03-02-2010, 01:03 PM
LOL

http://www.sohh.com/2010/03/tony_yayo_advises_lil_wayne_to_smuggle_g.html
ha haa...

MR2DR
03-02-2010, 01:08 PM
I just heard someone set that bitch on fire.

cause he's the fire-man! :ninja:

1439/2000
03-02-2010, 01:11 PM
That website was so black I could not read it. Not because I'm racist but that it was all over my honky head.

oneSLOWex
03-02-2010, 01:12 PM
That website was so black I could not read it. Not because I'm racist but that it was all over my honky head.

LULz i understood every bit of it....you should listen to more rap music :lmfao:

DriVaH
03-02-2010, 01:38 PM
LULz i understood every bit of it....you should listen to more rap music :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

quickdodge®
03-02-2010, 01:47 PM
...you should listen to more rap music :lmfao:

Why? The shit sucks. Later, QD.

qmoney10457
03-02-2010, 02:27 PM
I agree wit QD...I stopped listening to hip hop since I was like 18 yo! That's because the just ain't the same anymore and honestly, do u hear the music these dudes is makin now!?

qmoney10457
03-02-2010, 02:30 PM
I meant the game just ain't the same anymore....

1439/2000
03-02-2010, 03:20 PM
LULz i understood every bit of it....you should listen to more rap music :lmfao:

I listen to it all the time. Kool G rap, Big Daddy Kane, Eric B and Rakim, PE, Schooly D.....none of that prepared me for that website.

DVSRX-7
03-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Why? The shit sucks. Later, QD.

I agree wit QD...I stopped listening to hip hop since I was like 18 yo! That's because the just ain't the same anymore and honestly, do u hear the music these dudes is makin now!?

I meant the game just ain't the same anymore....

I listen to it all the time. Kool G rap, Big Daddy Kane, Eric B and Rakim, PE, Schooly D.....none of that prepared me for that website.

I agree too. These "new" kids on the block suck ass!!
When they rap all we hear is :blah::blah::blah:
What happened to the Beastie Boys? Run DMC type hip hop, when music had a meaning?? :thinking:

Now we dumb asses like Soldier Boy and Lil Wayne faggot ass getting paid for nothing.

qmoney10457
03-02-2010, 11:09 PM
Amen 2 that 1 man 4 reel!

Machado
03-02-2010, 11:20 PM
i hope someone shanks him

Catnip
03-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Now we dumb asses like Soldier Boy and Lil Wayne faggot ass getting paid for nothing.

I respectfully have to disagree on the lil wayne part. He's in just about any rap or hip hop song out at the moment.

Fuck soldier faggot.

e30pwr
03-02-2010, 11:33 PM
I agree too. These "new" kids on the block suck ass!!
When they rap all we hear is :blah::blah::blah:
What happened to the Beastie Boys? Run DMC type hip hop, when music had a meaning?? :thinking:

wayne makes some stupid ass statements in his music yes, but sometimes its good. you obviously only listen to the hip hop and rap that gets blasted over the radio. there is still a lot of solid rap out there but its just not "money". there are really two types of rap, the rap that is played in clubs and is really only made for the money. and then there is lyrical rap that actually has some content to it. just because you lack the ability or luck to find the good stuff doesn't mean all the new albums and stuff that is coming out is all garbage

Catnip
03-02-2010, 11:38 PM
wayne makes some stupid ass statements in his music yes, but sometimes its good. you obviously only listen to the hip hop and rap that gets blasted over the radio. there is still a lot of solid rap out there but its just not "money". there are really two types of rap, the rap that is played in clubs and is really only made for the money. and then there is lyrical rap that actually has some content to it. just because you lack the ability or luck to find the good stuff doesn't mean all the new albums and stuff that is coming out is all garbage

+28

Got Milk?
03-02-2010, 11:49 PM
EMINEM FOR LIFE BITCH!

qmoney10457
03-03-2010, 12:03 AM
I can vouch for that as well I guess. Ima a true hip hop head but if you are to than you can understand where I come from when I say the reel hip hop is honestly gone! If it isn't commercial rap, majority of the people who claim 2 know music won't know anything else accept for that wack shit. All that snap and roll shit is wack man and that's no disrespect to the people who like it but its honestly garbage. Now a days these rappers aren't saying shit man. Where are the stories at? Where's the reel lyrics at?

oneSLOWex
03-03-2010, 12:05 AM
I can vouch for that as well I guess. Ima a true hip hop head but if you are to than you can understand where I come from when I say the reel hip hop is honestly gone! If it isn't commercial rap, majority of the people who claim 2 know music won't know anything else accept for that wack shit. All that snap and roll shit is wack man and that's no disrespect to the people who like it but its honestly garbage. Now a days these rappers aren't saying shit man. Where are the stories at? Where's the reel lyrics at?

Things change and so do peoples taste. If things stayed the same ALL the time....how boring would the world really be?

e30pwr
03-03-2010, 12:11 AM

cool story bro. now please spell correctly so i dont have to work at trying to read what you type.

name me one solid new artist from post 2000. someone you think has all the correct qualities of hiphop/rap that you so desire?

Catnip
03-03-2010, 12:12 AM
Now a days these rappers aren't saying shit man. Where are the stories at? Where's the reel lyrics at?

I was watching t.v. the other day right
got this white guy up there talking about black guys
talking about how young black guys are targeted
targeted by who? america
you see one in every 100 americans are locked up
one in every 9 black americans are locked up
and see what the white guy was trying to stress was that
the money we spend on sending a mothaf**ka to jail
a young mothaf**ka to jail
would be less to send his or her young ass to college
see, and another thing the white guy was stressing was that
our jails are populated with drug dealers, you know crack/cocaine stuff like that
meaning due to the laws we have on crack/cocaine and regular cocaine
police are only, i don't want to say only right, but shit
only logic by riding around in the hood all day
and not in the suburbs
because crack cocaine is mostly found in the hood
and you know the other thing is mostly found in you know where i'm going
but why bring a mothaf**ka to jail if it's not gon stand up in court
cuz this drug aint that drug, you know level 3, level 4 drug, shit like that
i guess it's all a misunderstanding
i sit back and think, you know us young mothaf**kas you know that 1 in 9
we probably only selling the crack cocaine because we in the hood
and it's not like in the suburbs, we don't have what you have
why? i really don't wanna know the answer
i guess we just misunderstood hunh
you know we don't have room in the jail now for the real mothaf**kas, the real criminals
sex offenders, rapists serial killers, s**t like that
don't get scared, don't get scared
I know you saw one them sex offenders papers
don’t trip he live right on the end of yo block,
Mhm yea, that ***** live right down the street from you,
sex offender on the level 3 drug,
convicted ex-con
yea check em out
watch you got, you got a daughter, son , what you got.?
hahaa yea, you know what
that’s the good weed,
you know what, I have a f**king daughter
you understand me and why the f**k would you bring my neighbor to jail
jus because the reason why he live next door to me, ain’t the reason why I live next door to him
Meaning he didn’t rap his way to my f**king neighborhood
he sold crack cocaine to get to my neighborhood
you move him out bring him to jail for life
and then you move in with a sex offender
ahaha, hey give me a paper,
ahaha is that a misunderstanding? because I didn’t understand it
another thing, let me take my glasses off
cause I wanna see the reaction on their faces when I say this
uhh Mr Al Sharpton, this is why I don’t respect you and nobody like ya
see you’re the type that gets off on getting on other people
that’s not good
no homo,
rather unhuman, I should say
I mean giving the fact that humanity were a good humanity
rather to me is helping one another
no matter your color or race
but this guy and people like him, they’d rather speculate before they informate
if that’s a word, ha-haahha you know spec before check
anyways meaning id much rather
you talk to me first and see if you can lend an opinion before you link one
just my thought of good humanity, Mr. Sharpton, hold on I aint finished with you man
na f**k that shit Mhm hold on, um,
Mr. sharpton and anyone like you, you don’t know me
so if your not going to try to then what you say or think about me
are what ever I do is totally Casper the friendly ghost,
to me, and it doesn’t make you a good person to criticize before you improvise
doesn’t necessarily make you a bad person either but the characteristics fall heavily into bads way, ahah but since I am human I am good and bad, as well but I try my hardest to stay good
some of the things I do and say may be bad or just not to good
but I do try, so with that said I don’t fault you, I mean your only human, good or bad
but I also don’t respect you and I don’t care if that’s good or bad
you see you are no MLK you are no Jesse Jackson, you are nobody, to me, your just another don king, with a perm, hahah just a little more political, and that just means you’re a little unhuman
than us humans, and now let me be human and say, f**k Al Sharpton and anyone like him
f**k if you understand me
I love being misunderstood
haha why?,
cause I live in the suburbs
but I come from the hood
Bring the hook in.

Last song I listened to by Wayne, no story?

speedminded
03-03-2010, 12:38 AM
Last song I listened to by Wayne, no story?lol started off good then it turned into poetry... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBiVOGw8r64

Got Milk?
03-03-2010, 01:17 AM
Now a days these rappers aren't saying shit man. Where are the stories at? Where's the reel lyrics at?

Eminem is true to most of his songs. His lyrics are sick, and he doesn't make fake voice like lil wayne. He is true to him self. EMINEM FOR LIFE! THUG LIFE BITCH!

qmoney10457
03-03-2010, 10:37 AM
Things change and so do peoples taste. If things stayed the same ALL the time....how boring would the world really be?

That's true 2...I'm just stating my opinion witch is that it changed for the worst as far as hip hop goes to play.

qmoney10457
03-03-2010, 10:51 AM

cool story bro. now please spell correctly so i dont have to work at trying to read what you type.

name me one solid new artist from post 2000. someone you think has all the correct qualities of hiphop/rap that you so desire?

1, there's nothing wrong with my spelling. 2, I can give you a list...Currency, Lupe Fiasco, B.O.B., Nipsey Hussle, Joel Ortiz(and the whole Slaughter House), Talib Kweli and you know just people in that category. Travis Porter and J Money and all of those trash rappers can't even stand next to those dudes man.

e30pwr
03-03-2010, 10:53 AM
1, there's nothing wrong with my spelling. 2, I can give you a list...Currency, Lupe Fiasco, B.O.B., Nipsey Hussle, Joel Ortiz(and the whole Slaughter House), Talib Kweli and you know just people in that category. Travis Porter and J Money and all of those trash rappers can't even stand next to those dudes man.

i'm actually impressed with your list. why not try out some slug, atmosphere, grayskul, felt, wiz khalifa, kid cudi all have some pretty solid stuff.

like i said, two types of rap.

qmoney10457
03-03-2010, 10:56 AM
lol started off good then it turned into poetry... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBiVOGw8r64

Thank you!

qmoney10457
03-03-2010, 10:59 AM
i'm actually impressed with your list. why not try out some slug, atmosphere, grayskul, felt, wiz khalifa, kid cudi all have some pretty solid stuff.

like i said, two types of rap.

Man I can go on yo, and your list isn't bad as well! I forgot 2 add wiz and kid cudi...

qmoney10457
03-03-2010, 11:07 AM
Eminem is true to most of his songs. His lyrics are sick, and he doesn't make fake voice like lil wayne. He is true to him self. EMINEM FOR LIFE! THUG LIFE BITCH!

LoL, yea man Waynes voice is annoying! At that, I don't like him because he isn't beleivable! He talks about getting shot but he shot himself...how g is that? He's running around claming Blood, when did that happen!? 2 top it off, he said he's looking forward 2 doing his jail time because jail is something nobody can tell him about...its something he wants 2 experience, wtf? That just sounds like he wants that jail time as a title under his belt but when was it cool 2 get locked up? I'm from NY and I kno Rikers' background, unless they keep him in a safe zone those reel Bloods are gonna touch that dude man but that's a whole different story...

quickdodge®
03-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Eminem is true to most of his songs. His lyrics are sick, and he doesn't make fake voice like lil wayne. He is true to him self.

LOLOL!!! Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
03-03-2010, 11:11 AM
LoL, yea man Waynes voice is annoying! At that, I don't like him because he isn't beleivable! He talks about getting shot but he shot himself...how g is that? He's running around claming Blood, when did that happen!? 2 top it off, he said he's looking forward 2 doing his jail time because jail is something nobody can tell him about...its something he wants 2 experience, wtf? That just sounds like he wants that jail time as a title under his belt but when was it cool 2 get locked up? I'm from NY and I kno Rikers' background, unless they keep him in a safe zone those reel Bloods are gonna touch that dude man but that's a whole different story...

LOL as big as wayne is I really doubt he will just be thrown in a cell like some regular dude.

oneSLOWex
03-03-2010, 11:13 AM

Are you talking about the auto tune shit or how his voice cracks and gets all scratchy? He actually has some problem with his vocal cords or something like that. Unless hes using auto tune its not fake.

JDMbabe
03-03-2010, 11:16 AM

:goodjob:

thecrazyone
03-03-2010, 11:25 AM
No jail till monday!

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/03/lil-wayne-no-jail-til-monday/

DriVaH
03-03-2010, 11:51 AM
funny how we went from lil wayne to m&m...LOL hate it or love it lil wayneand said milk chocolate candy are top ten most talented in the game.

DriVaH
03-03-2010, 12:06 PM

name me one solid new artist from post 2000. someone you think has all the correct qualities of hiphop/rap that you so desire?comon, talib kweli, jay-z, nas, and fabolous.. just a few off the top..

G.C
03-03-2010, 12:37 PM
that guy is never going to jail. lol.

1st-Surgery for teeth bullshit.
2nd-Court room caught fire.

Wonder what the third will be.

loverboy_gnd
03-03-2010, 12:56 PM

YH EMINEM IS THE GREATEST DUDE IN THE GAME, AND HE HASNT CHANGED TO FIT THE GAME LIKE THE OTHER PPL, HE STAYED TRUE TO HIS SHT ALL THE WAY TRUE.... :cheers:

qmoney10457
03-03-2010, 01:08 PM
Are you talking about the auto tune shit or how his voice cracks and gets all scratchy? He actually has some problem with his vocal cords or something like that. Unless hes using auto tune its not fake.

Yea, its his squeeky annoying loud pitch voice and the auto tume makes it worst.. 2 top it off, I can't stand when after every line he spits, he does this annoying fukin laugh! He sounds like a really annoying bad ass lil kidd...somebody has 2 agree yo.

Got Milk?
03-03-2010, 01:30 PM
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/7188/thuglifet.jpg (http://img8.imageshack.us/i/thuglifet.jpg/)

DriVaH
03-03-2010, 01:34 PM
lo fucking l

quickdodge®
03-03-2010, 01:37 PM
YH EMINEM IS THE GREATEST DUDE IN THE GAME, AND HE HASNT CHANGED TO FIT THE GAME LIKE THE OTHER PPL, HE STAYED TRUE TO HIS SHT ALL THE WAY TRUE.... :cheers:

I bet you're the first peorson people go to when they want to know anything about hip hop, yes?

Later, QD.

e30pwr
03-03-2010, 01:44 PM
lols, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWWP4xtxXXE