PDA

View Full Version : ATTN : TOP NOTCH family

bloodline
03-01-2010, 05:02 PM
Wassup everyone, for those have you that havent noticed, ive kinda been laying low and not really around much lately.Theres a bunch of stuff going on in my life that alot of folks dont know about.

Ive been with the crew too see is change and watch it grow..and im glad to be apart of it, and id like to say that even tho im not around as much as some folks or that im not on ia as much ..that it doesnt mean i dont care..

there was a long period of time when it seemed like nobody really cared much about this crew or took it really serious..and im proud to say that i never stopped believing the the potential of this crew. Casey, Dale, Dblock...ya know what im about ya know how much ive put into this...you know i love ya to death...i got love for everyone in this crew..but as much as i love being apart of this and everything... Im sad to say that i will be moving back to new york later this year.

my daughter is back home in New york, she's growing up and i cant miss out anymore and me not being around to be there for her. If ive seemed abit on edge the past couple of months and abit mean.. i apologize. I just want the best for my team and want ppl and you all to realize, theres so much more then this.. and we can always do better and have more..you just have to think big and never settle for anything less in life.

But yeh..just thought id let you all know first.some may care..some may not..buts its all good..Just want to say it was a pleasure..

.jay

http://hibachibaby.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/salute.jpg

C.Smock
03-01-2010, 05:26 PM
you know we are all here for you bro, you aint gotta leave the crew man, we appreciate everything you do. call me when ya get a few. wish ya the best man

LightsOut
03-01-2010, 09:33 PM
:-( best wishes bro.... Loved hanging with u and meeting u man... An I understand what u wanta do an gotta do man.... But just like casey said u Dnt have to leave bro. Make a top notch chapter their lol :-).... Ur always welcome bro I will miss u ur one members I enjoy having around :-)

gforce71
03-01-2010, 10:15 PM
dang man, I hope everything works out for ya. Family deff comes first! we'll always be here for ya.

Endless3763
03-01-2010, 11:05 PM
Sorry bro that suck's but here is a lil song you can listen to on your way to New York so you can think about us... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKUZLWbycJI

blackboi50
03-01-2010, 11:14 PM
wow.....angel wildn with that song!!! haah

yea jay u gotta do what u gotta do man!!! be a real man dude!!! we will always be here for u dude!!!.....1

JITB
03-01-2010, 11:19 PM
Family first!!

CautionMeDC2
03-01-2010, 11:21 PM
it was great meeting you and hanging out with you out at the meets.

reps for doing what is best for your family and wanting to be there for your daughter:goodjob:

big mac
03-01-2010, 11:25 PM
hey man i know im not in tn or anything but it was great meeting you man. but family always comes first. wish you the best of luck up there. when ever you get a chance come and visit!!

C.Smock
03-02-2010, 09:00 AM
Jay the TOP NOTCH FAMILY has your back mayne

00 blk G20t
03-02-2010, 09:24 AM
good to meet you jay. good luck in new york man.

S2KJD
03-02-2010, 10:04 AM
gl on your journey back to NY mayne! be safe and God bless :goodjob:

DjFadeaway
03-02-2010, 01:23 PM
It was really nice meeting you man
and hell yea like everyone else said family first
gl

jdm eg99
03-02-2010, 02:19 PM
soft as duck.... im happy you but 2 n 2 together reps for nice layout

beeronus
03-04-2010, 12:22 PM
dam sry to hear that man, it was nice mieeting ya, but you gotta do whats best

MSP1660
03-05-2010, 06:22 AM
It'll be sad to lose one of my Jefferson/Winder/Athens guys but you gotta do what's best for you bro. As I told you, look out for your "star player." (anyone missing that reference, watch Katt William's "It's pimpin' pimpin' " dvd)

You got love here bro. Anything you ever need, you know where we are.

lovinmydodge
03-09-2010, 10:24 PM
jay i never had the honor to meet you in person. I left family behind myself and its never easy. I think anyone who thinks of their children first is a real TOP NOTCH MAN! I have alot of respect for your decision. When ever you get back in NY. Look up a car audio place called Maximus car audio. Thats my connection to anything car audio. his ride will murder your ear drums lol

steelmatt6
03-10-2010, 10:30 AM
Reps to you!

Just don't move before March 28th! Should be a blast