PDA

View Full Version : Moderators you guys are slippin......no......nevermind you just fucking suck

Vteckidd
03-01-2010, 11:20 AM
Is there something going on we don't know about? Have they removed moderators or changed the rules recently?

Things I have noticed going bad rapidly

1) increase in poor for sale threads, like blatant shit. Some kid the other day his fs thread said

Jdm integra for sale

$8000 obo
no pics no info no description, nothing

2) why do we allow trolls like Jdm-civic to post ?

3) increase in NON paying sponsors soliciting work or users posting "I'm too broke to go to a shop" threads.

This is kind of a slap in the face to your paying sponsors that have a business if you continue to allow non sponsors to under cut your local sponsors.

4) increase in repetitive tech threads same topic being asked 20 times .

Do we not lock threads anymore?

Seriously this is bordering on chaos. Hire some new talent or something.

Love
mike

ps Jaimie and QD are cool......I suppose bad apple too

quickdodge®
03-01-2010, 11:22 AM
I was asked to stop deleting posts in the FS section so I have obliged. Later, QD.

MINI
03-01-2010, 11:24 AM
jdm-civic isn't a troll, hes just that dumb lolol

But yeah, IA has been alittle out of it lately.

Nemesis
03-01-2010, 11:25 AM
They arent on during the day is what im guessing, the good ones anyways.

I agree 100 percent though, I see shit all day long like that. I dont think they really care anymore.

quickdodge®
03-01-2010, 11:27 AM
They arent on during the day is what im guessing, the good ones anyways.

I agree 100 percent though, I see shit all day long like that. I dont think they really care anymore.

I work nights. I am on during the day, but I have really backed down on posting.

Ready my above reply for a response to your 2nd part. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
03-01-2010, 11:29 AM
Well fuck if that's they way the ship goes down so be it

there's a balance between police state and anarchy. This place always seemed t have trouble being in the middle but it was better than this

MINI
03-01-2010, 11:31 AM
Let it fall, then rebuild for the better.

RandomGuy
03-01-2010, 11:32 AM
i dont think the current mods leave the whoreslounge

Da_unknown
03-01-2010, 11:37 AM
it is getting out of hand

MINI
03-01-2010, 11:38 AM
i dont think the current mods leave the whoreslounge

lol your sig is old

bodhi
03-01-2010, 11:39 AM
there are a buncha young, overconfident little twirp mods who have no idea what they fuck they are doing... and quite frankly i think they should all just fuck off or give back their mod status.
some of them take it way too serious imo
i mean forreal srsly.. internet moderation status is about as important to the real world is as a pizza boy's duty to say "total will be $14.95", only difference is that being a pizza boy might one day lead to casher status aka balla status

doesn't really matter to me though,
everyone here is about as smart as a common house brick

so i guess having dumb mods is just part of IA's ecosystem

dallasb84
03-01-2010, 11:41 AM
blame it on chile

thecrazyone
03-01-2010, 11:42 AM
LOL @ MODS :gay:

tmracing83
03-01-2010, 11:42 AM
X2 on horrible forsale threads lately

Nemesis
03-01-2010, 11:47 AM
there are a buncha young, overconfident little twirp mods who have no idea what they fuck they are doing... and quite frankly i think they should all just fuck off or give back their mod status.

Better question is, how the hell did they become a mod in the first place?????

MINI
03-01-2010, 11:49 AM

Better question, who gave them the power?

Nemesis
03-01-2010, 11:51 AM
How ironic, I just checked my email and got another SMOKING SPAM email from IA newsletter.

Awesome.................

MINI
03-01-2010, 11:54 AM
How ironic, I just checked my email and got another SMOKING SPAM email from IA newsletter.

Awesome.................

I thought you were a mod :thinking:

MINI
03-01-2010, 12:00 PM
My dream is to be a mod in the WTF? section. :D lol

big mac
03-01-2010, 12:14 PM
I can be a mod lol. I'm on here alday. Please!!!!

JITB
03-01-2010, 12:26 PM
lol we have moderators?

bodhi
03-01-2010, 12:32 PM
who knows... this question has way too many possibilities to even waste time on

dick suckage
handjobs
taint licking
smegma licking
ect.

im sure any of you would glady do any of the above for super mod status.

BKgen®
03-01-2010, 12:33 PM
2) why do we allow trolls like Jdm-civic to post ?

The same reason we allow trolls like kayfunk and maniac to post. :dunno:

Love
mike

Not a problem, big boy :hot:

bodhi
03-01-2010, 12:36 PM
jdmcivic isn't a troll though, bkcunt®

he's just an idiot
if i were you guys id ban him for a week or till he learned his lesson; which could take up to 1 or 9 years

BKgen®
03-01-2010, 12:39 PM
jdmcivic isn't a troll though, bkcunt®

he's just an idiot
if i were you guys id ban him for a week or till he learned his lesson; which could take up to 1 or 9 years

Believe me, i'd love to.

...But SM's aren't allowed to up and ban members on a whim anymore, cupcake ;)

Vteckidd
03-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Yeah but at least kayfunk and maniacs threads served a purpose or they had substance

Jdm-civic is just dumb for lack of a better word.

And no one is taking care of the glws bump clean car crowd they still go unchecked

reinstate me for a week I'll clean it up

I'll make a pact with nemesis to leave him alone :p

BKgen®
03-01-2010, 12:41 PM

Go ahead, screw with him.

It's nothing paypal can't fix, right George? :lmao:

bodhi
03-01-2010, 12:42 PM
Believe me, i'd love to.

...But SM's aren't allowed to up and ban members on a whim anymore, cupcake

really? so now you need a reasonable excuse to ban annoying chimps?
weak this sites hella lame

supermods should be able to have the trust and respect by their staff that if they ban someone - that no one will try to overrule or debate the persons' banage because thats their job
common sense ppl, common sense

JITB
03-01-2010, 12:44 PM
im a paying member i can never be banned!

bodhi
03-01-2010, 12:44 PM
btw everyone of you can suck my ballzz

Vteckidd
03-01-2010, 12:50 PM
I mean you got people on here like forged, batlground, mainstream, zen motors all with shops and overhead , business licenses etc and they let backyard mechanics post services prices etc

atif holla at me man, I'll fix this for you

RandomGuy
03-01-2010, 12:50 PM
lol i was a mod, I stopped being as active as I used to be though... been mad busy, I guess I got dropped

stillaneon
03-01-2010, 12:51 PM
Yeah but at least kayfunk and maniacs threads served a purpose or they had substance

Jdm-civic is just dumb for lack of a better word.

And no one is taking care of the glws bump clean car crowd they still go unchecked

reinstate me for a week I'll clean it up

Like we have the power to do that.

Of course we never made the decision to demote you in the first place. Who was that again?

:rolleyes:

People bitch when we do the things you mention us "not" doing, and then people bitch when we try to be lenient.

I'm with you, I think that all the stupid shit should be locked and trolls should be banned. Then again, half of the WL would be gone and 20% of the posting people on this forum would be gone.

Vteckidd
03-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Lol I don't want to be a mod too much hassle

it was sarcasm look it up.
And I agree it's prob more to do with the current management than mods

Paul
03-01-2010, 12:56 PM
i told QD who does most of that modding to let things slide as i'm working on restructure of the boards as well as nw software.

BKgen®
03-01-2010, 12:57 PM
really? so now you need a reasonable excuse to ban annoying chimps?
weak this sites hella lame

supermods should be able to have the trust and respect by their staff that if they ban someone - that no one will try to overrule or debate the persons' banage because thats their job
common sense ppl, common sense

Well, there are two sides to that coin. Members complain that the mods don't do enough in the way of banning members... However, if we all walked around here smacking anyone who steps even the slightest bit out of line with a ban stick, you'd be calling us Nazis. I'm not sure what'll come of jdm-civic, but for now just ignore him -- Even if we ban him, trolling IA is obviously all he knows... So he'll surely be back for another round with a new name to pester IA even more.

Nemesis
03-01-2010, 01:01 PM

No joke... I LOL'ed

LizBiz
03-01-2010, 01:05 PM
Damn I'm not the only one PMSing. Sweet!

bodhi
03-01-2010, 01:07 PM
Well, there are two sides to that coin. Members complain that the mods don't do enough in the way of banning members... However, if we all walked around here smacking anyone who steps even the slightest bit out of line with a ban stick, you'd be calling us Nazis. I'm not sure what'll come of jdm-civic, but for now just ignore him -- Even if we ban him, trolling IA is obviously all he knows... So he'll surely be back for another round with a new name to pester IA even more.

yeah, well... thats nice

perhaps if there were some shit talking mods to put ppl in their place, shit would be different round here.

Vteckidd
03-01-2010, 01:08 PM
i told QD who does most of that modding to let things slide as i'm working on restructure of the boards as well as nw software.

Oh shit lol

I meant no disrespect please don't shut my site off :)

Vteckidd
03-01-2010, 01:09 PM
Seriously mods you're doing a good job I enjoy this site the most out of all the ones I'm on

just pointing out some things to look at

BKgen®
03-01-2010, 01:10 PM
Damn I'm not the only one PMSing. Sweet!

Quick, close the thread before it turns racise!!

*runs*

LizBiz
03-01-2010, 01:40 PM
Quick, close the thread before it turns racise!!

*runs*

:ninja:

bodhi
03-01-2010, 01:42 PM
liz, unlock that thread about the darkies.

no one said anything close to be racists-like, so stop being such a senstive lil' discharging cunt

LizBiz
03-01-2010, 01:46 PM
liz, unlock that thread about the darkies.

no one said anything close to be racists-like, so stop being such a senstive lil' discharging cunt
NO! You unlock it!!!

jdm-civic
03-02-2010, 01:51 PM
you cant get mad at a person for asking questions......... some folks your just not gonna like, deal with it, this is a public forum!!!

Vteckidd
03-02-2010, 02:45 PM
I don't have a problem with people asking questions. You're TROLLING there's a difference

jdm-civic
03-02-2010, 03:39 PM
and by trolling you mean..........?

Vteckidd
03-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Being an attntion whore , cluttering the forum with bullshit threads to get your post count up, asking simple questions you could find the answer to with a 2 second google search, basically just abusing the forum and doing it for your own benefit.

Seriously look at your fucking topics, I know 15 year olds with
more common sense

jdm-civic
03-02-2010, 03:50 PM
Being an attntion whore , cluttering the forum with bullshit threads to get your post count up, asking simple questions you could find the answer to with a 2 second google search, basically just abusing the forum and doing it for your own benefit.

Seriously look at your fucking topics, I know 15 year olds with
more common sense
in actuality, i could care less about my post count, im not a attention whore because i dont know any of you people in person, id rather ask real people who have experience then search on google......just my personal preference. and im not abusing anything, if you dont care for my posts then dont even read them and respond to them.

Vteckidd
03-02-2010, 04:01 PM
When you fuck up forums I care about like the tech forum with questions like

is my ford an import
why do headers turn blue
does vtec staying on all the time make more power

are you seriously defending yourself? Your topics bring drama, shit reserved for the wl. And you really don't care about the answer you're just doing it to get attention. I don't know how to ride a motorcycle but I'm not gping to post a topic asking for people to teach me how

you're either really stupid, or you know I'm right and want to argue anyway

jdm-civic
03-02-2010, 04:04 PM
ok the first question isnt technical but the other two were. just because you think you know alot does not mean that everybody else does. like i said you dont have to read my posts, or respond to my replies.......that being said, ill leave it be

ava_Z32
03-02-2010, 06:16 PM
in actuality, i could care less about my post count, im not a attention whore because i dont know any of you people in person, id rather ask real people who have experience then search on google......just my personal preference. and im not abusing anything, if you dont care for my posts then dont even read them and respond to them.

^^^
feed that troll....he seems hungry.

and am i the only one that see's the irony in that statement? i mean aside from the fact that he's got a link to his fb in his sig...

and no you're just lazy. what makes you think people here are any smarter than what someone else posted somewhere else on the web? hell you could even use the search function ON IA instead of posting all these dumbass comments and threads.

Ziptied
03-02-2010, 06:25 PM
It's really gone downhill since QD went back to work, and this takeover happened. Well that and ever since someone decided to make Liz's retarded ass a mod.

bdydrpdmazda
03-02-2010, 06:48 PM
so stop being such a senstive lil' discharging cunt
she cant, its all she knows...

bdydrpdmazda
03-02-2010, 06:49 PM
It's really gone downhill since QD went back to work, and this takeover happened. Well that and ever since someone decided to make Liz's retarded ass a mod.
X2 especially the part about Liz's retarded ass being a mod...

murderrsiren
03-02-2010, 08:04 PM
is that jdm-civic the kid that asked on how to primer a fucking car or whatever?

:2up:

i'll be a mod, im a nazi mod, we'll at least on my forum.

MidLifeCrisis
03-02-2010, 09:23 PM
I would pay good money for a jdm-civic and chouston86 IP ban.

ava_Z32
03-02-2010, 09:49 PM
ahahahaha JDM-civic neg repped me for my comment. rofl. ohhhh you hurt me feelings jdm-civic :cry:. "troll deez" wow really? here, neg rep this:

you're an idiot.
obviously nobody likes you
you ask dumb questions
you're mother is probably an inbred whore
you yourself are probably inbred
which would explain why you are such a moronic buffoon
you are probably a waste of human life in general
and i really feel dumb for even wasting my time writing this
have fun with the -repping :goodjob::goodjob::taun::bump:

murderrsiren
03-02-2010, 10:09 PM
JDM-Civic is one of the biggest trolls ever.

take your god damn domestic p.o.s with your 'jdm' parts and GTFO.

1990wade
03-02-2010, 10:14 PM
I would pay good money for a jdm-civic and chouston86 IP ban.

HAHA WHY CHOUSTON86:ninja:

ava_Z32
03-02-2010, 10:15 PM
JDM-Civic is one of the biggest trolls ever.

take your god damn domestic p.o.s with your 'jdm' parts and GTFO.

X29458730568

jdm-civic
03-02-2010, 10:49 PM
ahhhh......feels good to be loved by so many homo's............no homo!

Ziptied
03-02-2010, 10:54 PM
ahhhh......feels good to be loved by so many homo's............no homo!

Your mother should've been fixed by the state so she couldn't have kids. Or your father should've learned to use a coat hanger better.

Just sayin'

RL...
03-02-2010, 10:58 PM
you make good points....

Jaimecbr900
03-02-2010, 11:02 PM
You wanna be a mod again Mike?

I know somebody that can make that happen.....;)

RL...
03-02-2010, 11:08 PM
i vote thackerss as sm to clean up this bs

jdm-civic
03-02-2010, 11:10 PM
Your mother should've been fixed by the state so she couldn't have kids. Or your father should've learned to use a coat hanger better.

Just sayin'

lol, too late now..............just sayin

MidLifeCrisis
03-03-2010, 09:31 AM
lol, too late now..............just sayin

I'm sure the problem will eventually work itself out. Sooner the better!

Evil Goat
03-03-2010, 09:42 AM
i've noticed this as well...but before the management change

the kf has always seemed to suck moderator wise...now its just non-existent

murderrsiren
03-03-2010, 11:43 AM
JDM! I FOUND YOUR DREAM CAR!

RICE
UGLY
AND YOUR DREAM PAINT, WALMART PRIMER

http://www.auto-parts-avenue.com/images/GT-Factory-Diablo-Door-Hinge-Conversion-Kit-Pictures/Ford/Ford-Probe/Ford-Probe-Lambo-Doors-1.jpg

$10 and ill buy one of you douchers a hooker for the night to ban this troll. lololol

Jaimecbr900
03-03-2010, 01:28 PM
i've noticed this as well...but before the management change

the kf has always seemed to suck moderator wise...now its just non-existent

What exactly needs moderating in the KF?

When we banned the shit talkers and worthless arm chair racers, yall complained that we were being "nazis" and "it's all good to talk shit". So now, what exactly in your opinion needs moderating?

TIGERJC
03-03-2010, 01:33 PM
What exactly needs moderating in the KF?

When we banned the shit talkers and worthless arm chair racers, yall complained that we were being "nazis" and "it's all good to talk shit". So now, what exactly in your opinion needs moderating?

Just make his whiny ass a mod of that if section since all he does complain

jdm-civic
03-06-2010, 12:22 AM
JDM! I FOUND YOUR DREAM CAR!

RICE
UGLY
AND YOUR DREAM PAINT, WALMART PRIMER

http://www.auto-parts-avenue.com/images/GT-Factory-Diablo-Door-Hinge-Conversion-Kit-Pictures/Ford/Ford-Probe/Ford-Probe-Lambo-Doors-1.jpg

$10 and ill buy one of you douchers a hooker for the night to ban this troll. lololol

how sweet you thought of me and my car........lol, such a fag:gay:

Echonova
03-06-2010, 12:23 AM
I am the best Super-Mod ever, and anyone that thinks otherwise will be Perma-banned.

browningboy7
03-06-2010, 12:29 AM
I am the best Super-Mod ever, and anyone that thinks otherwise will be Perma-banned.

Can you come pick your wife up? I've had enough of her. kthxbai :)

jdm-civic
03-06-2010, 12:29 AM
since your such a super duper mod, why havent my name been changed yet?..........just asking sir

punkr6
03-06-2010, 01:08 AM
since your such a super duper mod, why havent my name been changed yet?..........just asking sir

because you don't deserve it the time it takes to do it....

The Creeper
03-06-2010, 01:10 AM
because you don't deserve it the time it takes to do it....

Count the shells sucka dog...

punkr6
03-06-2010, 01:11 AM
Count the shells sucka dog...

I miss you, and you know this....

The Creeper
03-06-2010, 01:15 AM
I miss you, and you know this....

Yea IA has sucked big dick lately, but ive been around the internet here lately.

punkr6
03-06-2010, 01:19 AM
Yea IA has sucked big dick lately, but ive been around the internet here lately.

yea, seems like a lot of the regulars have been off here pretty much. I think as soon as the weather warms up, this thing will get really bad...

Echonova
03-06-2010, 07:31 AM
Can you come pick your wife up? I've had enough of her. kthxbai :)Nope. You're on your own.

since your such a super duper mod, why havent my name been changed yet?..........just asking sirOnly Admins can change names sweetie. If you PM Paul and offer him money, he'll do it. Other than that you are shit out of luck.

It makes me LOL every time I see someone with a car in their name. Like '91DelSolBadAss... Yeah, how long is that gonna last.

EP3sAreFun
03-06-2010, 08:11 AM
It makes me LOL every time I see someone with a car in their name. Like '91DelSolBadAss... Yeah, how long is that gonna last.

^^troof

:(

look at my name... i haven't driven a honda in like 4 years

Slow Motion
03-06-2010, 09:52 AM

So it is written, so it be done. I was going to say something but I read this.