PDA

View Full Version : I almost shot a 15 year old..

Kasper
02-28-2010, 08:18 PM
Ok so heres the story. I was on my way home from my girlfriends, i was comeing down the street and i see someone duck into the woods beside my neighbors house. As i was driveing past i noticed someone maken himself skinny behind a tree trying to stay outa site. So i pulled into my house walked in, told my dad what was going on grabbed my pistol and walked outside. As i got to the end of my driveway all i see is this figure jump out the thickit. I put myself into a fireing possition, and he took off running away from my father and i and ran down the street like a bat outa hell. As i felt my life wasnt being threatined we lowered my weapon and picked up the phone to call 911. Gave my discription to the dispatcher, and she sent out 2 cops.. after about 30 mins they show up, i tell them whats going on. and they leave. About 10 mins later they come back and tell me "we found him. hes a 14-15 year old kid and he was hideing in the woods to hack off our neighbors wifi so he can play on his psp." he then proceeds to tell me "his father is a jacksonville police officer" What a fucken night! anywho i figured id share what happened to me tonight! oh and to top it all of last night i had to put out a brush fire (we have an arson on the loose) We got some fun dumb shit going on around here!

So how was everyone elses weekend?! hope it was a good one..

MR2DR
02-28-2010, 08:38 PM
wow.. I wonder how he planned on hacking the wifi.

I mean I guess if it were unsecured he'd just stand/sit there? :thinking:

Alan®
02-28-2010, 08:39 PM
should have knee capped him anyways lol

Nismo
02-28-2010, 08:42 PM

Yes

SeePlusPlus
02-28-2010, 08:44 PM

If it's just a WEP passkey then it can hacked with a laptop in about 30 seconds

Nismo
02-28-2010, 08:48 PM
If it's just a WEP passkey then it can hacked with a laptop in about 30 seconds

3 minutes.

Fast Shadow
02-28-2010, 08:50 PM
shoulda blasted him and took his PSP

Echonova
02-28-2010, 08:51 PM
If it's just a WEP passkey then it can hacked with a laptop in about 30 secondsIf you're the CIA

3 minutes.That's about right.

slostang
02-28-2010, 08:53 PM
sounds like nermin is quite the junior thug.

quickdodge®
02-28-2010, 08:53 PM
As i felt my life wasnt being threatined we lowered my weapon

So you and your Father both were holding the gun? Later, QD.

tdurr
02-28-2010, 08:56 PM

TeamWork! :goodjob:

MINI
02-28-2010, 09:21 PM

hahahaha

Kasper
02-28-2010, 09:38 PM

haha.. actually no.. i had my m&p and he had his S&W .357 magnum!

the cop said that he was sitting in the woods useing my neighbors wifi. theres is unsecured..

FasTech
03-01-2010, 01:38 AM
Damn, pretty crazy shit! Bet the little kid learned his lesson. Well with kids now days, he probably didn't.

dallasb84
03-01-2010, 02:37 AM
so was the kid white or black.......

§treet_§peed
03-01-2010, 04:42 AM
Damn, why didn't the kid just ask? I don't care if someone borrows mine if they ask. As long as they don't use up all the bandwith and make my shit lag.

Elbow
03-01-2010, 07:19 AM
LMFAO @ running after someone with a gun just because...

I picture Dwight from The Office in his volunteer Sheriff outfit.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k7/jdhelman64/Dwight_sheriff.jpg

Elbow
03-01-2010, 07:21 AM

the cop said that he was sitting in the woods useing my neighbors wifi. theres is unsecured..

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

You all were that scared? :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Greddypacked
03-01-2010, 07:37 AM
So you almost shot a 15 year old w/ out any proper cause or defense. Wow man your lucky you didnt, you could be facing life in prison. "GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE... PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE"-DMX.

Kevykev
03-01-2010, 07:44 AM
so was the kid white or black.......

White

bowdown201
03-01-2010, 07:44 AM
Lol so if someone was lurking at your neighbors house obviously trying to hid from being seen you wouldnt think thats enough of a reason to investigate with a proper method of defense which in this case just so happened to be his pistol? Its not like he knew how old the kid was or anything like that.

Kevykev
03-01-2010, 07:49 AM
So you almost shot a 15 year old w/ out any proper cause or defense. Wow man your lucky you didnt, you could be facing life in prison. "GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE... PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE"-DMX.

Actually, i can't speak for Kasper but he readied his gun to prepare for a possible situation that would cause him to shoot a 15 yr old kid.

I don't think anyone almost got shot unless Kasper has a Huntintons disease (Disease where you shake uncontrollably)

The Ninja
03-01-2010, 08:02 AM
Damn, kid coulda been fucked twice. Almost shot, and could have been convicted of a number of cyber crimes and ended up with some serious shit on his record. Just so he could play his game....or...

Did you really almost shoot him? Finger on the trigger and at least a verbal warning since you did return inside to retrieve a weapon then go off your property to brandish it in a threatening manner.

This could have ended up a massive shitstorm. Next time I would advise against leaving the safety of your home if you feel your life is being threatened. Coulda stayed inside and called the popo.

The Ninja
03-01-2010, 08:04 AM
Lol so if someone was lurking at your neighbors house obviously trying to hid from being seen you wouldnt think thats enough of a reason to investigate with a proper method of defense which in this case just so happened to be his pistol? Its not like he knew how old the kid was or anything like that.

shoulda just called the popo like a normal neighbor.

dallasb84
03-01-2010, 08:06 AM
or you shoulda went about your buisness and left the kid alone.....

nosey muffucka.

now if it were a black kid.......why the fuck he have a psp anyways

dallasb84
03-01-2010, 08:06 AM
now thats suspicious

The Ninja
03-01-2010, 08:08 AM
I'm not trying to berrate you for what you did, but instead let you know that in court this would have looked really bad.

The Ninja
03-01-2010, 08:09 AM

nosey muffucka.

If it were a black kid, he wouldn't have seen him. Lol

Kevykev
03-01-2010, 08:11 AM
Hahahahahahhahhaa assclown, true that...he would've blended in with the tree.

Camouflage hoe!

The Ninja
03-01-2010, 08:15 AM
That's how we ninjas gotta do it. I wish I was on a 'puter; I'd whip a couple ps's up

dallasb84
03-01-2010, 08:16 AM
If it were a black kid, he wouldn't have seen him. Lol

lol i kids i kids:ninja:

xxbckiexx
03-01-2010, 09:03 AM

kind of like they both hold his cock at night. :gay:

S2KJD
03-01-2010, 09:14 AM
lol how random is all of that...crazy!

Kasper
03-01-2010, 10:17 AM

see.. someone does have some sense!

Damn, kid coulda been fucked twice. Almost shot, and could have been convicted of a number of cyber crimes and ended up with some serious shit on his record. Just so he could play his game....or...

Did you really almost shoot him? Finger on the trigger and at least a verbal warning since you did return inside to retrieve a weapon then go off your property to brandish it in a threatening manner.

This could have ended up a massive shitstorm. Next time I would advise against leaving the safety of your home if you feel your life is being threatened. Coulda stayed inside and called the popo.

I did.. and there response time.. 30 mins! how long does it take to break into someones house and kill them or do a home invasion? alot less time!

Or considering the fact i didnt know it was a kid till the cop came back and told me. i shouldnt have. I mean honestly. all jokeing aside. he was in the bushes, hideing from me, and then took off running. what would you have done? seriously. how many bad ass lawless kids are running around due to the fact mommy and daddy only gave them a time out and now there out brakeing into cars, stealing shit and killing people just for fun! not a chance imma take when it comes to my neighbors. specially one that her husband is gone at work all night and shes at home with her kids and in a place she has no clue cause she only moved in a month ago.

nosey muffucka.

TROOF! but he was white.

I'm not trying to berrate you for what you did, but instead let you know that in court this would have looked really bad.

Yeah i know.. cause you only have limited time to react and they have months if not years to pick it apart and tell you what i should have done differently. but like i said. i wasnt about to take that chance and i am trained to know when to fire and when to hold. they didnt spend millions to train me for me to over react. The pistols where there as a just in case.

efman
03-01-2010, 10:21 AM
:rolleyes:

arming yourself and going into make sure everything ok with your neighbor is fine, but getting into a firing position with your pistol raised just beacuse someone ran out of the woods ? (assuming he was not running towards you) not a good idea. :rolleyes:

dallasb84
03-01-2010, 10:32 AM
sounds like you were about to get all call of duty on his white ass.....

just think between you and your dad you guys prolly had enough bullits to accumulate a tactical nuke and just get the victory overwith.

you win if you get 25 killstreak.

Paul
03-01-2010, 10:32 AM
I don't see any problem arming yourself for safety but chasing/investigating anyone who was in a neighbors yard unless you are in harmsway; you open yourself too many legal opportunities if this situation goes south. Best is to always get police involved with such a situation and sit tight until they arrive.

Paul
03-01-2010, 10:34 AM
sounds like you were about to get all call of duty on his white ass.....

just think between you and your dad you guys prolly had enough bullits to accumulate a tactical nuke and just get the victory overwith.

you win if you get 25 killstreak.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1968/deletemenot34hf4.jpg

dallasb84
03-01-2010, 10:36 AM
lawl

Kevykev
03-01-2010, 12:04 PM
see.. someone does have some sense!

I did.. and there response time.. 30 mins! how long does it take to break into someones house and kill them or do a home invasion? alot less time!

TROOF! but he was white.

Yeah i know.. cause you only have limited time to react and they have months if not years to pick it apart and tell you what i should have done differently. but like i said. i wasnt about to take that chance and i am trained to know when to fire and when to hold. they didnt spend millions to train me for me to over react. The pistols where there as a just in case.

After all that you failed to quote the 1st correct person.

Shame on you. :no:

JITB
03-01-2010, 12:43 PM
psp sucks

Got Milk?
03-01-2010, 01:45 PM
Ok so heres the story. I was on my way home from my girlfriends, i was comeing down the street and i see someone duck into the woods beside my neighbors house. As i was driveing past i noticed someone maken himself skinny behind a tree trying to stay outa site. So i pulled into my house walked in, told my dad what was going on grabbed my pistol and walked outside. As i got to the end of my driveway all i see is this figure jump out the thickit. I put myself into a fireing possition, and he took off running away from my father and i and ran down the street like a bat outa hell. As i felt my life wasnt being threatined we lowered my weapon and picked up the phone to call 911. Gave my discription to the dispatcher, and she sent out 2 cops.. after about 30 mins they show up, i tell them whats going on. and they leave. About 10 mins later they come back and tell me "we found him. hes a 14-15 year old kid and he was hideing in the woods to hack off our neighbors wifi so he can play on his psp." he then proceeds to tell me "his father is a jacksonville police officer" What a fucken night! anywho i figured id share what happened to me tonight! oh and to top it all of last night i had to put out a brush fire (we have an arson on the loose) We got some fun dumb shit going on around here!

So how was everyone elses weekend?! hope it was a good one..

Did you ever consider putting your self in that category? I really hope this story was a joke, if not, surrender your gun to the local Police Department NOW!

Black4DrEK
03-01-2010, 02:45 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

LOL at you... Tryna be mister BILLY BADASS with your gun!!!

FAIL

5speed
03-01-2010, 03:30 PM
I built my own satellite to pick up connections from other houses but dont have the program anymore that hacks into secured networks. My brother moved to Ohio and I dont know how to get in touch with him to find out the name of the program. Now I am sitting at the damn library trying to get my IA fix since all of the signals at my new neighborhood wont pick up well.

Turbo Terrance
03-01-2010, 05:23 PM

lol x2

DVSRX-7
03-01-2010, 07:12 PM

It was a Desert Eagle! Wtf do you expect?!

blaknoize
03-01-2010, 08:04 PM
yea... not coming to ur house. Two grown ass men getting spooked over a figure behind a tree in broad daylight? And then give chase!! A little over-the-top here.

98blackcivic
03-01-2010, 08:09 PM
lol

Nismo
03-01-2010, 08:41 PM
So the recap of this thread is OP tells a story trying to look like a badass, then IA tears him apart for it. AWESOME!

Nguyen128
03-02-2010, 09:09 AM
shoulda blasted him and took his PSP

we have the same sig... time for a change :ninja: lol

Kasper
03-02-2010, 09:45 AM
Did you ever consider putting your self in that category? I really hope this story was a joke, if not, surrender your gun to the local Police Department NOW!

Well ya know.. when i think about it.. if i was creeping around someones house in the middle of the night in black.. geee i think someone would just be out looken for milk and cookies.. oh and as far as the fire.. IT WAS AN ARSON! but im sure he just ya know accidently chucked a flameing bottle out the window.. only by accident.

yea... not coming to ur house. Two grown ass men getting spooked over a figure behind a tree in broad daylight? And then give chase!! A little over-the-top here.

since when is almost 9PM middle of the day?:thinking:

Ya know its kinda funny.. i see everyone picken apart this story but honestly.. i wanna know what anyone else would do if they saw someone in black creeping around someones house. hideing behind trees hideing from cars in the middle of the night.. honestly.. tell me you wouldnt wanna go find out if hes up to no good or not.. you have someone creeping in the woods, its night, you cant hardly see him, hes hideing from you, and there was someone setting fires around the house where you live, plus you have a lady with 2 kids next store, and an old couple accross the street. neither have a clue, or a way to defend themselves from home invasions.. really tell me you'd go up and shake that fuckers hand with a coke and smile.. and i'll call you a fucken liar anytime..

Yeah i took a weapon with me. but id rather be safe then sorry.

Doppelgänger
03-02-2010, 01:44 PM

You may have not shot the kid, but you're sure murdering the English language there, hotshot. Less guns and more school? Mmmkay?

Doppelgänger
03-02-2010, 01:47 PM
Well ya know.. when i think about it.. if i was creeping around someones house in the middle of the night in black.. geee i think someone would just be out looken for milk and cookies.. oh and as far as the fire.. IT WAS AN ARSON! but im sure he just ya know accidently chucked a flameing bottle out the window.. only by accident.

since when is almost 9PM middle of the day?:thinking:

Ya know its kinda funny.. i see everyone picken apart this story but honestly.. i wanna know what anyone else would do if they saw someone in black creeping around someones house. hideing behind trees hideing from cars in the middle of the night.. honestly.. tell me you wouldnt wanna go find out if hes up to no good or not.. you have someone creeping in the woods, its night, you cant hardly see him, hes hideing from you, and there was someone setting fires around the house where you live, plus you have a lady with 2 kids next store, and an old couple accross the street. neither have a clue, or a way to defend themselves from home invasions.. really tell me you'd go up and shake that fuckers hand with a coke and smile.. and i'll call you a fucken liar anytime..

Yeah i took a weapon with me. but id rather be safe then sorry.

After making sure my English class books were well secured in the house, I would have put my ninja shoes on, grabbed my nightvision goggles and a taser gun..... sneak up behind a shady mofukka and yell "TAG! YOU'RE IT!" as I shot him with 500,000 volts of personal entertainment.

miragemaniac
03-02-2010, 09:40 PM
^^^ hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :cheers: