PDA

View Full Version : Misc is it wrong to be criticized?

jdm-civic
02-28-2010, 02:50 PM
ok recently i just acuired a new girlfrind and thought it wud be a good idea to introduce her to a few car buddies of mines, we went out chilled, raced a little and had a very good time and everything was cool. so i drop her off later that night and return to my boys house were a few of them were still hanging at. i get there to be laughed at saying im a traitor and saying i have no taste just because my new girl is.....White! now let me say before i go further, ive dated all kinds of races, latino, asian, black ive even been with a indian which didnt go too far but still, i love all races and for me to be critisized for that i think is wrong in every aspect. why must it be like this. is it like this with your friends or is it just these guys are dumbass virgins? a lil insite would be great on this situation!

JITB
02-28-2010, 02:52 PM
no racing with your GF in the car man!!!

jdm-civic
02-28-2010, 02:53 PM
oh no, she wasnt in the car.....weight reduction!

uproot
02-28-2010, 03:05 PM
So what you're saying is your friends are racist.

japan4racing
02-28-2010, 04:10 PM
your friends are lame

cactusEG
02-28-2010, 05:50 PM
Why does it matter what they think. They arent the ones putting out !

RL...
02-28-2010, 08:10 PM
So what you're saying is your friends are racist.

your friends are lame

Why does it matter what they think. They arent the ones putting out !

all the above...why should it be your problem that your friends are racist idiots

jdm-civic
02-28-2010, 08:56 PM
i mean they dont seem racist to my other friends.....jealousy maybe?

quickdodgeŽ
02-28-2010, 09:15 PM

No racing period. Unless you're at a track. Later, QD.

jdm-civic
02-28-2010, 09:18 PM
No racing period. Unless you're at a track. Later, QD.

how much is track time because i would really like to see what me and the probe can do

jdmdb8itr
03-02-2010, 04:55 PM
fuck what your friends say, they are probly jealous cause there not getting any play. who cares what they say, if your happy thats all that matters bro. tell them to fuck off.

Kevykev
03-02-2010, 05:46 PM
i mean they dont seem racist to my other friends.....jealousy maybe?

You'll be making a poor decision if you continue to hang out with those clowns. Jealousy, envy could be a list of things.

1990wade
03-03-2010, 12:06 AM
YOUR NOT WHITE:eek:

JK LOL...YEA THEY JEALOUS CAUSE THEY AINT GETTIN NO PUTTY CAT

jdm-civic
03-03-2010, 09:57 AM
YOUR NOT WHITE:eek:

JK LOL...YEA THEY JEALOUS CAUSE THEY AINT GETTIN NO PUTTY CAT

Why do people think that im white? thats like the 10th person who was surprised to find that out! but i mean why down me just cuz they aren't getting any?

jdmdb8itr
03-03-2010, 10:55 AM
because they are jealous, do they have a girlfriend? most people i use to hang out with,when me and my wife got together acted like that, because they wasnt with some one. i just quite hanging out with them. easy as that. then when they got with someone they were all like,hey lets all hang out. fuck that.

chuck
03-03-2010, 01:12 PM
how much is track time because i would really like to see what me and the probe can do

PM me about earning free track time...its easier than you think and much much safer as others have said.

about your girl and your friends...i think it really depends on the intentions of their comments; were they TRYING to say something like "wow, i can't believe you have a white gf, i didn't expect that" or something more like "wow, you shouldn't be having a white gf"?? there is a major difference to me...
next time it's just you and your boys together, talk to them about it, they should be willing to listen.

nobody, not even your parents or your best friend have the right to say you should or shouldn't date a girl just based on physical characteristics...they can give advice and opinions but you make your decisions; be it deciding what quality of friends to have or who to date.

i'd hold off on ditching your friends due to the comments alone, chances are they don't realize the effects of their comments. boys will be boys, they try to act cool, they think being rude/crude in front of your gf makes them look cool...set them straight and eventually they will respect you for it. :goodjob:

JDMbabe
03-11-2010, 11:50 AM

why not? shit is funnnnn

stillaneon
03-11-2010, 12:13 PM

So she's fat??

cactusEG
03-11-2010, 12:39 PM
why not? shit is funnnnn
When ur in a coffin let us know how it went !

StreetHazard
03-11-2010, 03:10 PM
So she's fat??

Of course she is!

If he is black...and she is white, I can only assume that she is fat, I mean fucking fat, we all know how much black guys love fat white girls.

Mantooth
03-11-2010, 08:11 PM
I wouldn't be so quick to use the word "friends".

yomomspimp06
03-11-2010, 08:15 PM
as long as she isn't blonde you're in the clear

PURP
03-11-2010, 08:19 PM

So what you're saying is your new girlfriend is fat?

FIXED

Josh...
03-11-2010, 08:54 PM
ok recently i just acuired a new girlfrind and thought it wud be a good idea to introduce her to a few car buddies of mines, we went out chilled, raced a little and had a very good time and everything was cool. so i drop her off later that night and return to my boys house were a few of them were still hanging at. i get there to be laughed at saying im a traitor and saying i have no taste just because my new girl is.....White! now let me say before i go further, ive dated all kinds of races, latino, asian, black ive even been with a indian which didnt go too far but still, i love all races and for me to be critisized for that i think is wrong in every aspect. why must it be like this. is it like this with your friends or is it just these guys are dumbass virgins? a lil insite would be great on this situation!

It says your 21, how old are your friends? Are they in their 20's and still virgins? If so who the fuck cares what they think.

5speed
03-11-2010, 11:05 PM
Arent you the same one who just found out the kid isnt yours? You already have a girlfriend?...you whore lol

In all seriousness though, people who talk shit on your girl based on the color of her skin arent your friends, or atleast shouldnt be.

jdm-civic
03-11-2010, 11:57 PM
Arent you the same one who just found out the kid isnt yours? You already have a girlfriend?...you whore lol

In all seriousness though, people who talk shit on your girl based on the color of her skin arent your friends, or atleast shouldnt be.

lol! i posted this before i found out!

Miss.Kayla
03-16-2010, 11:21 PM
why not? shit is funnnnn

x2! and theyre (ur friends) just mad because they cant get a white girl lol jking