PDA

View Full Version : Valdosta hangout?

Atlblkz06
02-27-2010, 08:41 PM
Where is the local hangout for Valdosta on Fri and Sat nights?

Am down here with some friends and we are looking to hang. Reps for info. :yes:

DrewS2K
02-27-2010, 10:42 PM
tonite there was a meet at advance auto parts on bemiss but it just ended. usually the second saturday of every month there is a meet at the steak and shake off st augustine. how long you gonna be here?

DrewS2K
02-27-2010, 10:43 PM
:cheers:now as far as something else, rockin rodeo is where ill be at in about an hour! ha

429bigblock
02-28-2010, 10:17 AM
I didn't know there was anything down here, are you guys on moody also?

EG_Ryder
02-28-2010, 12:21 PM
tonite there was a meet at advance auto parts on bemiss but it just ended. usually the second saturday of every month there is a meet at the steak and shake off st augustine. how long you gonna be here?
how often do they meet there

I didn't know there was anything down here, are you guys on moody also?

i go to VSU and there are a good bit of things that go down but you just have to go out and look

429bigblock
02-28-2010, 01:51 PM

i go to VSU and there are a good bit of things that go down but you just have to go out and look

ya i guess, i saw a few people the other day at a parking lot on northside drive but i didnt see anything worth stoping to look at, i pretty much just go to atlanta every weekend.

EG_Ryder
02-28-2010, 06:42 PM
ya i guess, i saw a few people the other day at a parking lot on northside drive but i didnt see anything worth stoping to look at, i pretty much just go to atlanta every weekend.

well if we get another meet together when it gets warmer, then you should stop by....yeah i usually go to atlanta every other weekend too

DrewS2K
02-28-2010, 10:33 PM

they usually meet every saturday around 11 ish i think.

DrewS2K
03-02-2010, 09:27 PM
if anyone wants to meet up, this saturday we can all meet up at advance auto parts beside mcdonalds on bemiss. around 1115 is when i could be there. whoever wants to meet up post up!

EG_Ryder
03-03-2010, 11:48 PM
if anyone wants to meet up, this saturday we can all meet up at advance auto parts beside mcdonalds on bemiss. around 1115 is when i could be there. whoever wants to meet up post up!
uhhh, i might come out...make a separate thread for this