PDA

View Full Version : Sports My Skateboard

claybird
02-26-2010, 02:34 AM
When i was big back in the day into skateboarding, I loved a company called consolidated skateboards. I searched around ATL and found one of their am's and his name is Jeremiah Babb. As i got in good with the company i sent them some ideas for boards and out of a bunch of good ones they made this one. I wished i had the original PDF file with my name as the creator beside it :(
http://consolidatedskateboards.mybigcommerce.com/products/No-Herbie-%252d-Consolidated-Skateboard-Deck-%252d-7.5%22.html

i just noticed it on the internet so i thought iwould post it up. The story behind the board is that i was skating in a plaza and this guy came outta the house on top of a hill. He yelled "BRAKE UR BOARD!" cause i was slamming mine cause i was mad. Then his mom came out and said as noticed " HERBIE GO TO BED," and i guess they liked it LOL. I don't But it has been featured in magazines and shit so im happy! Enjoy.

Humphrizzle
02-26-2010, 02:39 AM
i like consolidated boards.. just as much pop as a powell with some graphic on the bottom.

dallasb84
02-26-2010, 02:43 AM
cool story bro.....

seriously is srius

ItsBlack
02-26-2010, 03:33 AM
I know Jeremiah Babb. He's a legend around ATL. I usually see him up at Bay Creek

thinkskater
02-26-2010, 06:19 AM
i had seen jermiah i think back in the day. really freakin tall guy. it was at factory skatepark in newnan. man i need some new skate shit. i have been skating the same deck for 3 months and the same nike skeets for like a year.

claybird
02-26-2010, 07:02 PM
ya he is cool