PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Honda CRX SI, w/1995 JDM H22A Question

ridder654
10-31-2005, 06:01 AM
Ok here is info on car. 1990 Honda CRX SI, w/1995 JDM H22A, 5 spd., extremely clean car, Mugen style body kit, JDM corners & seats, race ready car, mechanic special, all you need for a 12 second car is a fuel pump, too many mods to list, asking $2500.

Does this sound like a good deal for the price is is he asking to little for who knows what reason. Is that a good engine to put in a crx. Dont know what else mods it has yet but do yall think with a new fuel pump it will do 12's? Dont know much about imports. I mostly know about muscle cars but i am forced to sell or trade my car because of gas prices.

So in all just woundering if its a good price and could turn into a nice fast car? Want to hear yalls opinion on it.

Also if anyone has a nice crx for trade i have a 85 358W mustang gt for sale or trade.

PawnShopCEO
11-03-2005, 11:01 AM
2500? thats sounds incredibly cheap. without looking at it i would think it has problems. the h22 swap is a very difficult swap into a crx... there is alot of fabricating and cutting that goes on. the engine itself is worth 2500$ (retail). I would check it out. a fuel pump doesnt take long to put in. Put one in and see how it rides

99SI
11-03-2005, 12:01 PM
Sounds very very fishy to me. Who knows maybe someone just wants to get rid of it. But if it's that clean of a car, even if it had the original engine it would be worth that amount at least.