PDA

View Full Version : Imedia Pro

Nismo
10-30-2005, 09:59 PM
Does anyone have the Imedia pro website, or phone number, i want to call them about something. Thanks

ProjectWidow
10-30-2005, 10:31 PM
http://www.i-mediapro.com/

678-206-4500

Nismo
10-31-2005, 01:10 PM
Thanks

SPL_Jetta
11-01-2005, 07:51 PM
bump

Mr2InSaNe
11-01-2005, 08:50 PM
i-media pro was traffic jamz. Issac worked for traffic jamz, but then bought that shop from them and renamed it.

Directech
11-01-2005, 08:55 PM
and then put pics of traffic jams installs on his website..........whatever

Spyder
11-01-2005, 09:02 PM
and then put pics of traffic jams installs on his website..........whatever

did he do the installs while working at Traffic Jams?

Directech
11-01-2005, 09:13 PM
nope never touched any of the cars.....and he also has pictures of buys installs.....perpatrator

SPL_Jetta
11-02-2005, 12:17 AM
i-media pro was traffic jamz. Issac worked for traffic jamz, but then bought that shop from them and renamed it.

Yea. . i know, but since they arent as helpful as i hoped, and really dont have any clue of what they are doing as running an actual business. im refering you to Traffic Jamz. The gentlemen who are running the business part of it have no experience in audio at all. I know, i used to go there all the time, and almost got a job there, but they werent ever busy enough.

Nismo
11-04-2005, 12:26 AM
So wait, i media pro's owners knwo nothing about audio? Cause that would definetly answer alot of questions i have then. lol

SPL_Jetta
11-06-2005, 03:13 PM
So wait, i media pro's owners knwo nothing about audio? Cause that would definetly answer alot of questions i have then. lol

The people who are running the business part of it ONLY have knowledge in business, and they are running I-Media Pro along with another business. Issac is the one of the owners, however he is the only owner that knows audio, and i dont think he has any leadership skills previous to this engagement, from what i know, he was just an installer before

Mr2InSaNe
11-06-2005, 06:46 PM
yeah, he did installs before and still does for his business. I agree about his leadership. They also seem quite expensive, but who knows he has helped me with some stuff.

SPL_Jetta
11-08-2005, 12:25 AM
i dont think he is getting good deals on the purchases he is making from retailers, and its really hard to sell in duluth, many just buy off internet, or have friends install for them

Mr2InSaNe
11-08-2005, 01:52 PM
I think he is getting them at prices that we pay off the internet or ebay. He is very small so he does not carry many products which means he doesnt get the hook ups for wholesale.

Vuongy_Dong
11-08-2005, 05:52 PM
yea. Install bays aren't making much any more. Unless its a custom show system or alarm system.

Nismo
11-08-2005, 07:31 PM
I need the hook up there if im going to buy from them.......

I-MediaPro
12-17-2005, 02:39 PM
All pictures on our website are either cars that we have done or car that appeared at one of our car shows. If anyone is still looking for car stereo advice please don't hesitate to call (678)206-4500, stop by, or PM us.

SPL_Jetta
12-17-2005, 03:55 PM
PM Sent :goodjob:

Nismo
12-18-2005, 12:04 AM
Hey
Remember me, I had the black Maxima at the Imedia Show, that you and me were neck and neck in for the spl. LoL looks like it could beat mine now

sina518
01-09-2006, 09:08 PM
i-media pro is prolly the most garbage audio shop in atlanta. if yor on a tight budget dont put ebay stuff in your show room it makes your store look like crap. put something nice in their and dont over charge costumers for garbage stuff. traffic jams is the way to go good people good customer service excellent installers. and a place that looks nice and clean when you walk into it.

Nismo
01-10-2006, 10:16 PM
They are gone, they closed a few weeks back I think. Glad i didnt buy ne thing there

redgst97
01-11-2006, 12:08 AM
I-Media Pro gone?

Traffic Jams is still there...at least they were at 8:45 pm when I left tonight (last night)...

John

Nismo
01-11-2006, 11:01 AM
I media pro is in a different location.

sina518
01-11-2006, 04:24 PM
well its a great thing their gone. it was a waste of space. hey john tell dan to open the duluth store back so i dont have to drive soo far.

XBLG20
01-20-2006, 05:47 AM
:stupid:

Nismo
02-24-2006, 03:26 AM
Does anyone know why they closed?

sina518
02-24-2006, 12:10 PM
no bussiness. shitty stuff. ebay pretty much. horrible installers. bad customer service.

GGPIS3
02-26-2006, 03:30 PM
i can't speak for all of you... but i know isaac. he is a good person! he has helped me out on occassion w/o charging me a penny.. can't say anything about i-media pro as a whole or business, but the owners are good peoples too. stop the hating!

ok.. onto my blunt.

sina518
02-26-2006, 07:44 PM
there is no hating. everything is based on experience. im sure there good ppl and im sure if they know you well you got the hook up. buty every time i have been there. all i have seen is garbage and no help what so ever. so here at IA we dont want to give ppl bad info when they ask.

SPL_Jetta
02-27-2006, 11:22 PM
Well, now that they are gone, i will post up my response for me to stop bashing I-Media pro.

Its Very long, so read at your own descretion, but if you IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I didnt like them, and some explination of why they shut down then read below

First topic: The comments about the managing positions are not without full truth behind them. I quote from myself in one of my posts, " The people who are running the business part of it ONLY have knowledge in business, and they are running I-Media Pro along with another business. Issac is the one of the owners, however he is the only owner that knows audio, and i dont think he has any leadership skills previous to this engagement, from what i know, he was just an installer before."

The Gentlemen running the business portion of hte business said to me that they have had no prior business experience in audio, and that the only owner that i was amade aware of audio experience is Issac, who at the time before I-Media Pro was started was working for Traffic Jamz, respectively. In that comment i said nothing that was slanderous in that comment, however in my previous posts i was kinda venting which brings me to my next point.

Topic two: When i was offering to work for you guys, i felt used, for several reasons. One, I was sent up to traffic Jamz in to pick up a part for a car that was needed for a satellite radio. Then, i was sent back down to the Best Buy on Pleasant Hill to pick-up the actual working unit for the home piece. I had no problem doing this, but later did i find out i did not get compensated for the driving, nor did i ever get a job. I can understand why I do not work for you guys. I know running a business thats starting out is incredibly difficult and expensive, but to use a potential employee to do errands for you, and not give them any compensation for their efforts helps portray a negative outlook. That was one of the reasons why I had a negative outlook.

Topic 3: Whenever I stopped in to check out the store i felt as if Issac had something against me. I dont know if it is just his personality, or i was just simply picking up a negative vibe, i never felt as that my presance was appreciated whenever Issac was around. He never seemed interested in anything that I had to say, or never say anything positive whenever I commented on something. I felt welcome by the other employees however, I got the vibe that Issac simply wanted me to leave the store, and never come back.

Topic 4: I have offered several times to help spread the word of your business, and have tried to set up a couple places to advertise for free. I offered at the time i was in school to hand out flyers or whatever was available to the kids in the automotive classes at chattahoochee, who were constantly asking about where to get sound systems because i used my car as an advertisement at the time for me to do installations, but i started saying, "Yea, i can install systems, but you should check out I-Media Pro too!" I even handed about about 20-30 car show flyers for the first show, and was really into it, because i was the first one there for the show. I tried to help out I-Media Pro however i never got anything at all back in return except a place to burn time for a couple hours.

Nismo
02-27-2006, 11:31 PM
Ditto, Ill go back to my aforementioned point, If I had bought anything from them I would hella pissed right about now. Sucks for anyone that bought things from them thinking they would be able to get a warranty out of them.