PDA

View Full Version : Everyone, please pray or keep in mind...

Deaf Pimp
10-30-2005, 09:43 PM
I know some of you may not be religious, and some are... so either way just keep in thoughts.

Last week my step-dad (his name is John) was diagnosed with stomach cancer. They first thought it was just be curable through chemo. They got the lab results back Friday and determined he has one of the worse case stomach cancer you could have. Needless to say my mom is a wreck right now and he doesn't know what to say. They are doing surgery tomorrow to remove his stomach and some intestines, hoping the cancer hasn't spread. After that he will be in chemo. They also told him he will be out of commission for 6 months.

Just keep good thoughts and prayers tomorrow for surgery. Our biggest concern is hopefully it hasn't spread anywhere else. For those of you who know my mom, she can never get a break.

:(

kelly marie
10-30-2005, 09:45 PM
i will keep him in my prayers pat.. im sorry babe

drupason
will do!! hoping for a smooth operation and speedy recovery!

The Yousef
your family will be in my prayers...

HyPer50
10-30-2005, 09:47 PM
sorry to hear that.

kilpatty43
10-30-2005, 09:49 PM
im thoughts are with him and you and your family...

EX-Svic
10-30-2005, 09:51 PM
damn that sucks , Everything will turn out great at the end ,........Peace

BTLFED
10-30-2005, 09:53 PM
Man, I am soo sorry to hear that. Your family will definitely be in my thoughts. :(

Tracer
10-30-2005, 09:55 PM
Sorry to hear that.

5thgcelica
10-30-2005, 09:56 PM
dang.

you've got my prayers

Nitro
10-30-2005, 09:56 PM
srry to hear that..... :( my prayers are with u & family

Deaf Pimp
10-30-2005, 09:57 PM
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate this.

Speedm0(\)key
10-30-2005, 10:52 PM
stay positive, it'll help him and your mother. ill definately have you all in my thoughts

Pher
10-31-2005, 12:06 AM
Holy shit Pat. I'm sorry to hear about this but rest assured that you and your family will be in my prayers.

99ITRGIRL
10-31-2005, 01:07 AM
aww...I'm sorry Pat! He and your family will be in my prayers!

fawk_you
10-31-2005, 01:18 AM
Pat ill keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :) Ive been doing alot of that lately for myself and friends...so its not a problem. Good luck with everything, PM me if you need anything at all or need someone to talk to!

DeutscheBAG!
10-31-2005, 01:53 AM
praying for you and your family

Leisa
10-31-2005, 05:33 AM
I know some of you may not be religious, and some are... so either way just keep in thoughts.

Last week my step-dad (his name is John) was diagnosed with stomach cancer. They first thought it was just be curable through chemo. They got the lab results back Friday and determined he has one of the worse case stomach cancer you could have. Needless to say my mom is a wreck right now and he doesn't know what to say. They are doing surgery tomorrow to remove his stomach and some intestines, hoping the cancer hasn't spread. After that he will be in chemo. They also told him he will be out of commission for 6 months.

Just keep good thoughts and prayers tomorrow for surgery. Our biggest concern is hopefully it hasn't spread anywhere else. For those of you who know my mom, she can never get a break.

Damn Pat.. Im sorry to hear that... I hope everything turns out ok... He will be in our thoughts are prayers :)

Xrated O.G.
10-31-2005, 06:30 AM

IF YOU AND THE FAMILY NEED ANYTHING AT ALL, YOU CALL ME ASAP....24/7

Darling Nikki
10-31-2005, 06:50 AM
I know this has been going on for some time now and its so sad. I feel horrible for John and your mom Pat. Tell them that I am thinking about them please. If you need anything even through all this crap happening right now, please let me know. I will always be here for you whenever you need me.

PhAtBoYMr2
10-31-2005, 07:04 AM
sorry to hear that man, hopefully you all make it these the rough times

Deaf Pimp
10-31-2005, 08:27 AM
Thanks guys, I really do appreciate all your hopes and comments. I will keep you all updated after the surgery at noon. Thanks again. :)

Kristi
10-31-2005, 09:05 AM
sorry to hear that pat - i will keep him in my thoughts, prayers and wishes. good luck and if you need anything let us know!

Boosted S60R
10-31-2005, 09:07 AM

Man I am so sorry pat! Call me if you need anything.