PDA

View Full Version : Cobb county meet!

wazzyatl
02-24-2010, 09:19 AM
Hey IA!

I'm trying to set up some kind of meet in Cobb county that is NOT at Starbucks! ... I will have photography shoots, some kinds of music, free food (grills) etc!

when it becomes warm! Any one is welcome!

If anyone is interested in helping out with photography, food, MODELS, DJ with equipment, let me know! If I have enough volunteers, It will be a set deal!

Location/Place will be decided once I have enough interest!

also, NO BULLSHIT will be allowed... no screeching tires, violence, drugs etc..

PM Me if you want to help

csmiths
02-24-2010, 09:45 AM
every other meet besides starbucks always fails. this has been done so many times.

wazzyatl
02-24-2010, 11:03 AM
THANKS FOR THE VOTE OF CONFIDENCE ASSHOLE! its people LIKE YOU THAT BRING IT DOWN

BigSteve
02-24-2010, 11:18 AM
are you trying to make a new spot to chill? or are you trying to just have a meet?

Supraboy87T
02-24-2010, 11:21 AM
^ What he said. I'd be down for a new spot or a totally different meet.

turbomirage
02-24-2010, 12:03 PM
Me too... when and where? :goodjob:

SNOOPy00
02-24-2010, 12:29 PM
listening...

00 blk G20t
02-24-2010, 12:37 PM
"crickets"

wazzyatl
02-24-2010, 12:49 PM
prolly whatever I can get... Batlground said they will be interested in coming .. im going to try to get some shops going... as big as i can get! if you guys just want a place to chill... I may get some "RENTAL" areas where we can go and just hang without the 5.0's trying to break us up~

CeOTiO8
02-24-2010, 01:17 PM
I'm down... I was thinking about a softball game also :goodjob:

csmiths
02-24-2010, 01:34 PM
THANKS FOR THE VOTE OF CONFIDENCE ASSHOLE! its people LIKE YOU THAT BRING IT DOWN

Lol is your booty a little sore or something? I just stated the obvious, that this has been done numerous times with very little success. The reason being is that people go to starbucks every Friday and Saturday night so for you to get another meet in between one weekend to the next is gonna be hard for people to want to go. And it ends up being the same people from starbucks anyways. Good luck on making things happen but maybe you should relax a tad.

Blitanicle99
02-24-2010, 01:36 PM
Lol is your booty a little sore or something? I just stated the obvious, that this has been done numerous times with very little success. The reason being is that people go to starbucks every Friday and Saturday night so for you to get another meet in between one weekend to the next is gonna be hard for people to want to go. And it ends up being the same people from starbucks anyways. Good luck on making things happen but maybe you should relax a tad.

^^ What he said...

No one really has time during the week. Atleast I don't...

Sorry bud... Starbucks is where its at currently..

wazzyatl
02-24-2010, 01:39 PM
i dont mean like tommorow... I mean during the spring!

wazzyatl
02-24-2010, 01:40 PM
and in the day

Turbodude06
02-24-2010, 01:40 PM
^^ What he said...

^x2, Personally I always like the Wal-Mart meet better, location wise. But I would love someplace that u can actually go and eat & meet. Not drink $5 coffee:gay:..

SLo_MKIII
02-24-2010, 01:43 PM

^^ What he said...

very well said. however I am open for new ideas...

marcos713
02-24-2010, 03:30 PM

^^this is true. there have been numerous people trying to do the same as you, (start another meet) but to no avail. last i heard of this was some1 trying to start a meet at the parking lot by hooters on 41 by cumberland mall and there was another 1 at some restaurant by starbucks but they never work out mainly because of the reasons stated above.

^x2, Personally I always like the Wal-Mart meet better, location wise. But I would love someplace that u can actually go and eat & meet. Not drink $5 coffee:gay:..

lol same here. but i dont see the meet moving anytime soon. thats like trying to move the 104 meet somewhere else. but im down for a change of scenery:goodjob:

DB4LYFE ™
02-24-2010, 10:25 PM
i wouldnt mind another smyrna meet or sumthin! but i dont kno about this food and music shit! there's plenty of food places right there behind cumberland!

~DB4LYFE

BigSteve
02-24-2010, 10:43 PM
me and my pops own a pizzeria. on sundays we are the only place open in the shopping center. You guys are more than welcome to use the lot. Easily holds 60+ cars. LMK!

its on sandy plains rd. marietta

wazzyatl
02-25-2010, 10:13 AM
guys IM NOT TALKING ABOUT PERMANENT.. im talking about a saturday afternoon in the spring, ONE TIME!! cookouts, music! I know its been tried, but Im not gonna give up!

Blitanicle99
02-25-2010, 01:40 PM
me and my pops own a pizzeria. on sundays we are the only place open in the shopping center. You guys are more than welcome to use the lot. Easily holds 60+ cars. LMK!

its on sandy plains rd. marietta

BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAA