PDA

View Full Version : Car driving on the road the other day

Bajjani
02-24-2010, 09:12 AM
I bet that the person driving the car that was on the road the other day posts on this very forum so I felt the need to call this person out by naming the model car they drive (because they're the only one driving that model).

Why the fuck do people feel the need to post about a car that tried to race them on IA, talking to that person under the assumption that they post on IA but describe the car in such a vague way. Example..

THE RX-7 IN POLK COUNTY.

This is my story
OMG WHOEVER WAS DRIVING THE HONDA ON THE INTERSTATE IN GA WHERE I WAS, YOU WERE MESSING WITH ME but nice honda.

Mantooth
02-24-2010, 11:54 AM
Mantooth approves of this thread.

oneSLOWex
02-24-2010, 11:56 AM
EVERYONE IS ON IA! WHEN WILL YOU FOOLS UNDERSTAND THAT! GAHHHHHHHHHH!

LULz

EL42
02-24-2010, 12:01 PM
EVERYONE IS ON IA! WHEN WILL YOU FOOLS UNDERSTAND THAT! GAHHHHHHHHHH!
LULz

:thinking: well i've had it happen to me several times within the last 6mnths. but then again i have IA stickers on my car. and if you've seen it in person there's no mistakin it.

oneSLOWex
02-24-2010, 12:02 PM
:thinking: well i've had it happen to me several times within the last 6mnths. but then again i have IA stickers on my car. and if you've seen it in person there's no mistakin it.

Yeah but your paint is not normal LOL

IMPORTchic
02-24-2010, 12:32 PM
Hey, you are soooooo funny!!! =) Too bad it was FROM Polk county and not IN! Seeing that you know, I-75 doesn't even go through Polk county. Smart people. :rolleyes: I am SURE that there are just thousands of them running around from that small ass county too.

Seeing that I know someone that wants to know about this car seeing that clean ones are RARE and hard to COME BY, I figured this would be the BEST way to try to contact him, Moron. I have seen people out on the roads/at meets and talked to them on here.

Why I just elaborated I dont even know. :headslap:

tmracing83
02-24-2010, 12:33 PM
Cool.

Good point tho!:cheers:

quickdodge®
02-24-2010, 12:33 PM

Same here. He wasn't even talking about you. Later, QD.

tmracing83
02-24-2010, 12:35 PM
Hey, you are soooooo funny!!! =) Too bad it was FROM Polk county and not IN! Seeing that you know, I-75 doesn't even go through Polk county. Smart people. :rolleyes: I am SURE that there are just thousands of them running around from that small ass county too.

Seeing that I know someone that wants to know about this car seeing that clean ones are RARE and hard to COME BY, I figured this would be the BEST way to try to contact him, Moron. I have seen people out on the roads/at meets and talked to them on here.

Are you ok?:thinking:

IMPORTchic
02-24-2010, 12:35 PM

Right, thats why he said the RX7. Either way, I dont know if he is referring to someone or someting else also, but a lot of times there are legit reasons for things. :goodjob:

Atlblkz06
02-24-2010, 12:37 PM

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=279694

quickdodge®
02-24-2010, 12:37 PM
Right, thats why he said the RX7. Either way, I dont know if he is referring to someone or someting else also, but a lot of times there are legit reasons for things. :goodjob:

I was actually with Bajjani when this happened. We were in Polk County and this did happen. And it was a black RX7. I can't agree that everything is about you. Later, QD.

Atlblkz06
02-24-2010, 12:38 PM
yo importchicK - where have you been?

oneSLOWex
02-24-2010, 12:38 PM
LOL i think he was just using your thread as an example....there are 10000000000000 other ones like it but yours was the newest one.

IMPORTchic
02-24-2010, 12:43 PM
I was actually with Bajjani when this happened. We were in Polk County and this did happen. And it was a black RX7. I can't agree that everything is about you. Later, QD.

Riiiiiiiiiight. Anyways..... :rolleyes:

Bajjani
02-24-2010, 12:44 PM

tr00f! Speaking of which, when it warms up I'm gonna bring a nuclear proton reactor thing and catch some ghosts, you down?

IMPORTchic
02-24-2010, 12:46 PM
yo importchicK - where have you been?

ERRRRR...........you just wait. .........imma make you think K!!!!

Not on this site obviously. Guess hanging out with some fag every weekend. :gay:

:lmfao:

quickdodge®
02-24-2010, 12:46 PM
Riiiiiiiiiight. Anyways..... :rolleyes:

So you don't believe because......I'm known for getting on here and lying about shit? I've never lied about anything on here. Why start now?

tr00f! Speaking of which, when it warms up I'm gonna bring a nuclear proton reactor thing and catch some ghosts, you down?

Of course. Always willing to branch out into other ares of the paanormal. Later, QD.

Atlblkz06
02-24-2010, 12:48 PM
I've always wanted to catch a ghost with an EMF meter - when are we going? Anyone know where I can get one for cheap? eBay perhaps? I also have a Raytek IR heat gun.

Bajjani
02-24-2010, 12:51 PM
I've always wanted to catch a ghost with an EMF meter - when are we going? Anyone know where I can get one for cheap? eBay perhaps? I also have a Raytek IR heat gun.

Honestly, I know nothing about ghost hunting I've just been trying to go on a hunt with QD for a while but when I went to college in KY it made that slightly impossible

AnthonyF
02-24-2010, 12:51 PM
According to NASA, the U.S. has the world's most violent weather. In a typical year, the U.S. can expect some 10,000 violent thunderstorms, 5,000 floods, 1,000 tornadoes and several hurricanes.

-Ant.

quickdodge®
02-24-2010, 12:56 PM

About three years ago (I believe it was then), when I was being interviewed for an article for a newspaper for a Halloween edition, I was showing the interviewer the tools of the trade. I picked up the EMF detector and turned it on. My 5 year old (at the time) was outside playing. When I turned the detector on, it started going off around the interviewer. Then it stopped. Just then, my 5 year old came running in and asked if we had seen Mya come inside. Mya had been her "imaginary friend" for years. We said no. Then the detector went off again at the interviewer's legs and my daughter shouted that there she was. My daughter talked to her for just a second and then the detector went blank. My daughter told us that Mya said that she had to go home. '

My daughter has no idea the concept of an EMF detector so she wasn't "messing around." Later, QD.

quickdodge®
02-24-2010, 12:57 PM
Honestly, I know nothing about ghost hunting I've just been trying to go on a hunt with QD for a while but when I went to college in KY it made that slightly impossible

That and now my work schedule is kind of crazy. I haven't been ion one in a long time. Bajjani, when it gets warmer, we'll get up and go somewhere where I've had luck in the past. Later, QD.

oneSLOWex
02-24-2010, 12:57 PM
According to NASA, the U.S. has the world's most violent weather. In a typical year, the U.S. can expect some 10,000 violent thunderstorms, 5,000 floods, 1,000 tornadoes and several hurricanes.

-Ant.

It has been estimated that are nearly 16 million thunderstorms annually all over the globe. In the United States, Florida ranks first with a 100 thunderstorms days annually. Across the globe, Kampala, Uganda holds the record of about 240 thunderstorm days annually.

Bajjani
02-24-2010, 12:59 PM
That and now my work schedule is kind of crazy. I haven't been ion one in a long time. Bajjani, when it gets warmer, we'll get up and go somewhere where I've had luck in the past. Later, QD.

Sounds good sir.

AnthonyF
02-24-2010, 01:10 PM
It has been estimated that are nearly 16 million thunderstorms annually all over the globe. In the United States, Florida ranks first with a 100 thunderstorms days annually. Across the globe, Kampala, Uganda holds the record of about 240 thunderstorm days annually.

Bore-hole seismometry indicates that the land in Oklahoma moves up and down 25cm throughout the day, corresponding with the tides. Earth tides are generally about one-third the size of ocean tides

-Ant.

oneSLOWex
02-24-2010, 01:21 PM
Bore-hole seismometry indicates that the land in Oklahoma moves up and down 25cm throughout the day, corresponding with the tides. Earth tides are generally about one-third the size of ocean tides

-Ant.

Dung beetles can be divided into 3 groups, Rollers, Tunnellers and Dwellers. Rollers are species who make a burrow some way away from the dung they are going to use and then collect small to medium sized lumps of dung to roll into their burrows. Typhaeus typhoeus, the Minotaur Beetle, can dig burrows up to one metre deep. Generally the female does most of the digging and the male spends most of his time collecting the dung for her. Rollers dig their front legs into the ground and use their back legs to push the ball of dung.

IMPORTchic
02-24-2010, 01:25 PM
Ya'll are tards! lol

oneSLOWex
02-24-2010, 01:26 PM
Ya'll are tards! lol

Don't be jealous!

AnthonyF
02-24-2010, 01:30 PM
Between 20,000 and 60,000 bees live in a single hive. The queen bee lays nearly 1,500 eggs a day and lives for up to 2 years. The drone, whose only job is to mate with the queen bee, has a lifespan of around 24 days—he has no sting. Worker bees - all sterile females - usually work themselves to death within 40 days, collecting pollen and nectar. Worker bees will fly p to 9 miles to find pollen and nectar, flying at speeds as fast as 15 mph.

-Ant.

oneSLOWex
02-24-2010, 01:35 PM
Between 20,000 and 60,000 bees live in a single hive. The queen bee lays nearly 1,500 eggs a day and lives for up to 2 years. The drone, whose only job is to mate with the queen bee, has a lifespan of around 24 days—he has no sting. Worker bees - all sterile females - usually work themselves to death within 40 days, collecting pollen and nectar. Worker bees will fly p to 9 miles to find pollen and nectar, flying at speeds as fast as 15 mph.

-Ant.

The alarm clock was not invented by the Marquis de Sade, as some suspect, but rather by a man named Levi Hutchins of Concord, New Hampshire, in 1787. Perversity, though, characterized his invention from the beginning. The alarm on his clock could ring only at 4 am. Rumor has it that Hutchins was murdered by his wife at 4:05 am on a very dark and deeply cold New England morning.

Okie_doke.
02-24-2010, 01:39 PM
Best story ever

EL42
02-24-2010, 02:23 PM
Yeah but your paint is not normal LOL
:???: umm thanx?

oneSLOWex
02-24-2010, 02:26 PM
:???: umm thanx?

Naw not a bad thing at all...i think its cool as hail...Im just saying....its obvious whos car it is. Unlike many cars people talk about like they saw some red hatch or white coupe or something like that.

Me86Rob
02-24-2010, 02:28 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2wp6kh0.jpg

EL42
02-24-2010, 02:33 PM
Naw not a bad thing at all...i think its cool as hail...Im just saying....its obvious whos car it is. Unlike many cars people talk about like they saw some red hatch or white coupe or something like that.
:goodjob: we cool..