PDA

View Full Version : men

Pages : [1] 2

SE-R_Li-Go
02-24-2010, 12:21 AM
are assholes.
another one just proved it to me.

i dont even want to hold my breath to see if there is one out there who is not an ass.

EDIT: Look, I was pissed off when I made this thread. I know not all men are assholes. Alright? The. End.

alpine_aw11
02-24-2010, 12:22 AM
Hell yea we are.

DB4LYFE ™
02-24-2010, 12:22 AM
is ur Ass hurting?

~DB4LYFE

big mac
02-24-2010, 12:25 AM
lol maybe youre like most girls who go for the assholes, then complain about it. stop being superficial, would be my advice in that case

JDMbabe
02-24-2010, 12:25 AM
wow these are very true words...
i have witnessed the biggest asshole i know this week too....

JDMbabe
02-24-2010, 12:26 AM
lol maybe youre like most girls who go for the assholes, then complain about it. stop being superficial, would be my advice in that case

see the thing is most guys start out sweet and awesome, then a few years later become the biggest dicks you'd ever seen.

Mantooth
02-24-2010, 12:27 AM
see the thing is most guys start out sweet and awesome, then a few years later become the biggest dicks you'd ever seen.I'm always sweet and awesome.:tongue1:

toxxxic
02-24-2010, 12:27 AM
i'm trying this new "swear off white guys" things.

so far, its working.

DB4LYFE ™
02-24-2010, 12:30 AM

so far, its working.

:thinking:

~DB4LYFE

jdm-civic

so far, its working.

what does this consist of?

j0nbunklah0m
maybe u atracting aint shit ****** lol i believe katt williams said that

big mac
aight to brag or start anything. but when i met my girl yeah of course i was extra sweet and stuff. after being with her for almost 2 years, we both have changed. meaning that i guess we are both more comfortable with each other. i dont have to do the extra nice things all the time bc she knows i love her regardless what i do. but i still do here and there. and i dont expect her to be like she was when i first met her. then there are guys who seem to be perfect for a short time. after they get some good sex here and there its ashole time

Alan®
02-24-2010, 12:31 AM
maybe u atracting aint shit ****** lol i believe katt williams said that

glad to see yourr english has improved.........

DB4LYFE ™
02-24-2010, 12:32 AM
aight to brag or start anything. but when i met my girl yeah of course i was extra sweet and stuff. after being with her for almost 2 years, we both have changed. meaning that i guess we are both more comfortable with each other. i dont have to do the extra nice things all the time. but i still do here and there. and i dont expect her to be like she was when i first met her. then there are guys who seem to be perfect for a short time. after they get some good sex here and there its ashole time

x2 +17

~DB4LYFE

big mac
02-24-2010, 12:32 AM
after dating my girl for a while she said i should of tried a mexican before the asshole whites hahaha

JDMbabe
02-24-2010, 12:33 AM
^^ very true.. and like i dont get guys at all, like i give up
and the thing about getting too comfortable is very true, because its like you start to careless in a way... but idk i have dated many many assholes... ive only found one thats hot and not an asshole... thats a one in a million

Mantooth
02-24-2010, 12:34 AM

so far, its working.http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2309086/2/istockphoto_2309086_i_ll_cut_you.jpg

FlipKing

so far, its working.

And Sammich swoops in.

DB4LYFE ™
and the thing about getting too comfortable is very true, because its like you start to careless in a way... but idk i have dated many many assholes... ive only found one thats hot and not an asshole... thats a one in a million

SAMMICH is still an ass sometimes!!

~DB4LYFE

ilbcnu123

so far, its working.

yo im arab.

but yea girls think guys are assholes sometimes, i think girls are bitches most of the time.

so it works out

Humphrizzle
02-24-2010, 12:35 AM
are assholes.

i dont even want to hold my breath to see if there is one out there who is not an ass.

stfu

JDMbabe
02-24-2010, 12:36 AM
and white guys are crazy as fuck lol ive learned that too lol

SE-R_Li-Go

nope. they are sweet. they are compassionate. they are chivalrous. then they just turn into an asshole later on. thats the trend.
men say what women want to hear. thats all.

see the thing is most guys start out sweet and awesome, then a few years later become the biggest dicks you'd ever seen.

this

so far, its working.

i prefer hispanics over white guys, and i was hurt the worst by the hispanics.

NewGen33
are assholes.

Some straight Facebook shit right here. Maybe it's just that your too easy and need to improve upon yourself.

jdm-civic
02-24-2010, 12:37 AM
nope. they are sweet. they are compassionate. they are chivalrous. then they just turn into an asshole later on. thats the trend.
men say what women want to hear. thats all.

this

i prefer hispanics over white guys, and i was hurt the worst by the hispanics.

why not go for a lil chocolate.......

Mantooth
and white guys are crazy as fuck lol ive learned that too lol:tongue1:

Crazy Asian
the fawk? When did IA turn into gay lil shit high school drama?

NewGen33
02-24-2010, 12:39 AM
the fawk? When did IA turn into gay lil shit high school drama?

18 year old girl, it was bound to happen.

Alan®
02-24-2010, 12:40 AM
this thread is racist

jdm-civic
02-24-2010, 12:41 AM
this thread is racist

this

TougeGTR-33
02-24-2010, 12:43 AM
damn im sorry. not all of us are like that. Just the majority unfortunately.

big mac
02-24-2010, 12:44 AM

shit well try not to go for the hottest guy you see. just another chubby mexican hahah.(pic for referance lol) im not hot by anymeans. i consider my girl to be. i think she could do better than me hot wise. but according to her i have made her happier than everyone esle. also the longest relationship she has had.
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/big_mizack/1266993764.jpg

SE-R_Li-Go
02-24-2010, 12:45 AM

ive dated so many assholes
i took a leap and gave this guy a chance. he knew that too.

Some straight Facebook shit right here. Maybe it's just that your too easy and need to improve upon yourself.

apparently part of it is im not easy enough. he feels like im teasing him when i have told him what i thought and felt.

whatever. i had to vent. y'all got to have a thread that all women are whores. so here is one for the girls to have.

JDMbabe
02-24-2010, 12:46 AM
^^ its not that they are JUST assholes they like have no brain, no common sense like stupid as fawk. but i dont try to find the hottest guy, it just kind happens... and ends up being lame and stupid

jdm-civic
all women arent whores........

NewGen33
shit well try not to go for the hottest guy you see. just another chubby mexican hahah.(pic for referance lol) im not hot by anymeans. i consider my girl to be. i think she could do better than me hot wise. but according to her i have made her happier than everyone esle. also the longest relationship she has had.

Translation...I gets mines :goodjob:

JDMbabe
02-24-2010, 12:47 AM

apparently part of it is im not easy enough. he feels like im teasing him when i have told him what i thought and felt.

whatever. i had to vent. y'all got to have a thread that all women are whores. so here is one for the girls to have.

i agree, its like as soon as us girls have a thread its sooo immature, can anyone vent without getting shunned?

JDMbabe
02-24-2010, 12:48 AM
all women arent whores........

whoa, the smart one here :goodjob:

SE-R_Li-Go
02-24-2010, 12:48 AM
18 year old girl, it was bound to happen.

you're only 20 so dont act like you're so much more mature than i am.
i've dated men of many different ages ranging from 20-29 and each one has ended up being an ass one way or another.

damn im sorry. not all of us are like that. Just the majority unfortunately.

thanks

Alan®
02-24-2010, 12:49 AM
eh your 18 anyways whoopty doo

j0nbunklah0m
02-24-2010, 12:49 AM
glad to see yourr english has improved.........

glad to see ur still a bitch

Alan®
02-24-2010, 12:50 AM
glad to see ur still a bitch

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

big mac
02-24-2010, 12:50 AM
Translation...I gets mines :goodjob:

yeah buddy!!:bump:

j0nbunklah0m
02-24-2010, 12:51 AM
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

still nothing but a faggot all u do is talk shit.. keep running that mouth fuck boy

jdm-civic
its just women have the tendency to not be satisfied with what they have and always looking for better......just be happy with what you have

SE-R_Li-Go
i agree, its like as soon as us girls have a thread its sooo immature, can anyone vent without getting shunned?

thank you!
again, the men got to have their venting thread about women, so here is one for the girls to vent about men.

JDMbabe
02-24-2010, 12:52 AM
its just women have the tendency to not be satisfied with what they have and always looking for better......just be happy with what you have

its kinda hard to be happy with liars, cheaters and disrespectful men... i have yet to meet a respectful guy. i just believe they dont exist

Alan®
02-24-2010, 12:53 AM
still nothing but a faggot all u do is talk shit.. keep running that mouth fuck boy

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

OH NOES! YOU GOT YOUR FEELINGS HURT AND JUNK! Here let me pull out my cellular call you a therapist. Oh wait...I can't. Cause I'm an asshole.

You got your feelings hurt a year ago because i called your ricey civic exactly what it was and you're still butt hurt. Speak english next time and I won't point it out.

jdm-civic
02-24-2010, 12:54 AM
im sorry but all of us arent like that. thats just what your used to getting and trust me they are out there but there waiting in the one......trust me, i know from a personal experience

Alan®
02-24-2010, 12:54 AM

AKA The BBD.

j0nbunklah0m
02-24-2010, 12:57 AM

OH NOES! YOU GOT YOUR FEELINGS HURT AND JUNK! Here let me pull out my cellular call you a therapist. Oh wait...I can't. Cause I'm an asshole.

You got your feelings hurt a year ago because i called your ricey civic exactly what it was and you're still butt hurt. Speak english next time and I won't point it out.

first of all, that was lame as fuck. Are u that fucking stupid u couldnt read what i wrote? lol fucking queer I dont give 2 shits about wat u said about my car lol i'll drag ur pos eclipse

SE-R_Li-Go
02-24-2010, 12:57 AM
eh your 18 anyways whoopty doo

eh you're 21. whoopty doo
its proven that women mature faster then men so why dont men just hurry the fuck up and grow up already. just sayin.

that made me :lmao:
thanks. i needed that :)

JDMbabe
02-24-2010, 12:58 AM
im sorry but all of us arent like that. thats just what your used to getting and trust me they are out there but there waiting in the one......trust me, i know from a personal experience

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=279589

all women have a hint of whore in them.........im just saying

thats contradicting just sayin

jdm-civic
02-24-2010, 01:00 AM
contradicting what? i said had a hint of whore, not all girls are full fledged whores....... again thats were i come in saying you all have the tendancy to not be happy with what you already have

Alan®
02-24-2010, 01:00 AM
pos eclipse

First intelligent thing you said all night

NewGen33
02-24-2010, 01:01 AM

you're only 20 so dont act like you're so much more mature than i am.
i've dated men of many different ages ranging from 20-29 and each one has ended up being an ass one way or another.

thanks

Maybe if your opening statement was at a higher level than middle school first crush it would of been taken more seriously. This is the type of stuff you put in the Blog section. *the one right below the whoreslounge* With that said and it being in the whoreslounge you can expect it to go the route it has. Not being taken seriously just like the guys thread. If you even want to compare this to it.

I never once did anything to show how much more mature I was than you. It's not a competition. I find it funny how girls try and date older guys and have no idea how hard the older guys are playing them. Youth means your ignorant in a lot of things. Your just now 18 and dating people that are 20 and up god job.

DB4LYFE ™
02-24-2010, 01:01 AM

el oh fucking el... +17

~DB4LYFE

Mantooth
02-24-2010, 01:02 AM
first of all, that was lame as fuck. Are u that fucking stupid u couldnt read what i wrote? lol fucking queer I dont give 2 shits about wat u said about my car lol i'll drag ur pos eclipseI would probably stuff that tampon further up there. You're perioding all over the place.

JDMbabe
02-24-2010, 01:03 AM
I would probably stuff that tampon further up there. You're perioding all over the place.

lololol

Alan®
02-24-2010, 01:03 AM
its proven that women mature faster then men so why dont men just hurry the fuck up and grow up already. just sayin.

My point was/is that you're young and still learning. And I disagree on the whole proven fact women mature faster. Physically? Yea prolly. Mentally? I definitely disagree. I think people in general mature at different rates based on their life experiences and how they decide to learn from them and deal with them. I've been through more shit in 21 years than most people have and because of that I can't stand most people my own age.

I bring the lulz what can I say.

big mac
02-24-2010, 01:05 AM

made my night lol + 6?

SE-R_Li-Go
02-24-2010, 01:06 AM
Maybe if your opening statement was at a higher level than middle school first crush it would of been taken more seriously. This is the type of stuff you put in the Blog section. *the one right below the whoreslounge* With that said and it being in the whoreslounge you can expect it to go the route it has. Not being taken seriously just like the guys thread. If you even want to compare this to it.

I never once did anything to show how much more mature I was than you. It's not a competition. I find it funny how girls try and date older guys and have no idea how hard the older guys are playing them. Youth means your ignorant in a lot of things. Your just now 18 and dating people that are 20 and up good job.

i never said i expected it to be taken seriously. i knew there were going to guys bashing me and this thread, and honestly, right now i don't give a flying fuck.

you may never have said anything about being more mature than me, but you sort of implied it by stating my age. and girls date older guys because guys and girls mature differently. guys my age are idiots.

alpine_aw11
02-24-2010, 01:07 AM
And just to add some things from a man's perspective....we can only deal with the things we dont like about women for so long. Personally I just end the relationship if it's going downhill instead of dragging it out and being a dick.

Okie_doke.
02-24-2010, 01:08 AM
its kinda hard to be happy with liars, cheaters and disrespectful men... i have yet to meet a respectful guy. i just believe they dont exist

I know where one is :ninja:

JDMbabe
02-24-2010, 01:08 AM
My point was/is that you're young and still learning. And I disagree on the whole proven fact women mature faster. Physically? Yea prolly. Mentally? I definitely disagree. I think people in general mature at different rates based on their life experiences and how they decide to learn from them and deal with them. I've been through more shit in 21 years than most people have and because of that I can't stand most people my own age.

i WOULD agree with this, buuut my ex has supposidly gone through ALOT for a 20 yr old and he thought he was soooo much more mature than me for that reason and of experience, but everyone has their own stresses and react differently to them. I just dont believe that people should say they are more mature because of that.

Mantooth
02-24-2010, 01:09 AM
And just to add some things from a man's perspective....we can only deal with the things we dont like about women for so long. Personally I just end the relationship if it's going downhill instead of dragging it out and being a dick.Yep, me too. I'm pretty damn picky when it comes to women about all kinda of things, but If I see it going nowhere, I'll end it early and try to turn it into a friendship. It seems to work more than it doesn't.

SE-R_Li-Go
02-24-2010, 01:10 AM

you got me there. i will be the first to admit that

haha

And just to add some things from a man's perspective....we can only deal with the things we dont like about women for so long. Personally I just end the relationship if it's going downhill instead of dragging it out and being a dick.

good

jdm-civic
age does not measure maturity, maturity is measured by the situations you go through in life, age just shows how long youve had time to make these decisions

Alan®
i WOULD agree with this, buuut my ex has supposidly gone through ALOT for a 20 yr old and he thought he was soooo much more mature than me for that reason and of experience, but everyone has their own stresses and react differently to them. I just dont believe that people should say they are more mature because of that.

Then all the "stuff" he went through, didn't teach him anything. You only learn from stuff when you apply that knowledge.

alpine_aw11
02-24-2010, 01:11 AM
Yep, me too. I'm pretty damn picky when it comes to women about all kinda of things, but If I see it going nowhere, I'll end it early and try to turn it into a friendship. It seems to work more than it doesn't.

If a girl isn't totally retarded they handle it well, especially when we're young. I still talk to all of my ex's no matter how bad it was at the end. I'm only 19 so if she turns into a bitch(which definitely happens) I just cut it off before I go Rambo on a trick.

JDMbabe
02-24-2010, 01:12 AM
Then all the "stuff" he went through, didn't teach him anything. You only learn from stuff when you apply that knowledge.

thats what i said... he is going downhill and its sad...
maybe one day he'll learn, and be happy with himself.

tdurr
02-24-2010, 01:12 AM
You have met a respectful guy, u just didnt pay him any attention.

Truth, you get reps.

haha ur crazy. Females don't mature faster then guys, they pusdo-mature. They act older then they are then when shits the fan they act like they are 14 again. But this doesnt mean some guys at 30+ still arnt mature. just get ur facts right.

I never once did anything to show how much more mature I was than you. It's not a competition. I find it funny how girls try and date older guys and have no idea how hard the older guys are playing them. Youth means your ignorant in a lot of things. Your just now 18 and dating people that are 20 and up god job.

Same here. Its like just cuz he is older you really think he isnt gonna play u like the ppl your age? esp if ur still under 20 and he is 25+ lol. It makes me sad how foolish people are sometimes.
u got reps for that post too sir.

Alan®
02-24-2010, 01:13 AM
Yep, me too. I'm pretty damn picky when it comes to women about all kinda of things, but If I see it going nowhere, I'll end it early and try to turn it into a friendship. It seems to work more than it doesn't.

See when it comes to women with me, If i don't like em for the first time I talk to em I don't bother. I'm SUPER fuckin picky. Didn't used to be this way but after my ex I've learned to be. Hence why we've been broken up for a year and I've only dated one girl since. And that didn't last two weeks when I started to see the writing on the wall.

tdurr
02-24-2010, 01:15 AM
shit my damn comp is so slow, ppl said everything i wanted to while it was trying to post lol

TougeGTR-33
02-24-2010, 01:17 AM
thanks

No problem! I wish you luck with the next guy :)

SE-R_Li-Go
02-24-2010, 01:22 AM
haha ur crazy. Females don't mature faster then guys, they pusdo-mature. They act older then they are then when shits the fan they act like they are 14 again. But this doesnt mean some guys at 30+ still arnt mature. just get ur facts right.

Same here. Its like just cuz he is older you really think he isnt gonna play u like the ppl your age? esp if ur still under 20 and he is 25+ lol. It makes me sad how foolish people are sometimes.
u got reps for that post too sir.

if you see, later i admitted that i was wrong. he was right when he said people mature at different rates.

and i've learned the hard way. which is how it has to be done sometimes.

No problem! I wish you luck with the next guy :)

again, thanks. :)

NewGen33
02-24-2010, 01:24 AM
i never said i expected it to be taken seriously. i knew there were going to guys bashing me and this thread, and honestly, right now i don't give a flying fuck.

So you can't complain about having your own thread to vent. Even if you do get Shunned as JDMbabe so articulately used.

you may never have said anything about being more mature than me, but you sort of implied it by stating my age. and girls date older guys because guys and girls mature differently. guys my age are idiots.

Take that however you want I don't care. Sounds like the guy was a straight dumb ass who failed at mind games. One bad one does not speak for the rest.

With that I'm done...
It was over when Newgen clicked on the thread title Men by SE-R_Li-Go

big mac
02-24-2010, 01:24 AM
well idk. ive said all that i had to and so did everyone else. but some how i know that once again later down the road its going to keep on hapening if yall just looking on the outside, and being superficial even though yall say that yall are not. just stop going for assholes hot fuck that you see at the club or mall or something.

go for guys at car meets. hahaaha jk, jk

toxxxic
02-24-2010, 01:28 AM
blah blah blah

jdm-civic
02-24-2010, 01:30 AM
blah blah blah

you venting too?

toxxxic
02-24-2010, 01:46 AM
you venting too?

nahh, i'm singing! :)

big mac
02-24-2010, 01:49 AM
lol

jdm-civic
02-24-2010, 01:54 AM
oh ok......:yes:

Firefightin_tC
02-24-2010, 02:54 AM
This thread made me lulz.

I just travel around the world just a date European Chicks.

Shit just works out better.

*shrugs* Go figure, I had to go 7000+ miles away from home to find out how a good woman really should treat a good man.

Awesomesauce.

1990wade
02-24-2010, 02:59 AM
ME AND MY GIRL HAS BEEN TOGETHER FOR 2 YEARS AND 3 MONTHS...IT HAS BEEN THE BEST AND WORST 2 YEARS OF MY LIFE WELL NOT SO MUCH BAD, BUT I LOVE THAT GIRL SHE HAS MADE ME A BETTER PERSON I THINK....SHE BROUGHT ME OUT OF MY SHELL AND I THANK HER EVERYDAY FOR THAT.PEOPLE MAY NOT BELIEVE IN AT LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT BUT I DO LOL..

Double_0_Rusty
02-24-2010, 06:11 AM
Ok, reading this thread, Ive come to realize you girls need to stop going for looks, money ect and go for the shy, quiet guys. Y'all always pick the prick guys, and then bitch about it. I hear it everyday at work from my service advisor and several friends. I tell them how I feel, then it pisses them off, and I get called an asshole, jerk ect. Im just being honest with them, if you play in the sun, you're going to get burned.

Hell, Im not hot, not that much in shape anymore, Im shy ect ect, I was raised to be a respectful man, Ive always hung with the more mature crowd (25-40) since I was 16. I do all the things a woman needs and tells her all the things she needs to hear, not because she needs it and needs to hear it, but for the fact that I mean it and I want to do those things. Eh, what's the point in trying to defend some of us good guys, y'all are going to keep going for the lame dudes anyway. I'll keep doing my thing ;)

Mantooth
02-24-2010, 06:32 AM
ME AND MY GIRL HAS BEEN TOGETHER FOR 2 YEARS AND 3 MONTHS...IT HAS BEEN THE BEST AND WORST 2 YEARS OF MY LIFE WELL NOT SO MUCH BAD, BUT I LOVE THAT GIRL SHE HAS MADE ME A BETTER PERSON I THINK....SHE BROUGHT ME OUT OF MY SHELL AND I THANK HER EVERYDAY FOR THAT.PEOPLE MAY NOT BELIEVE IN AT LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT BUT I DO LOL..http://www.352media.com/rantingandraving/CMFiles/Images/CapsLock.jpg

http://opera.oslocity.org/caps/capslock.jpg

http://mjs.cc/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/caps-lock-priveldges1.jpg

David88vert
02-24-2010, 07:02 AM
If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

Elbow
02-24-2010, 07:23 AM
are assholes.

Cry me a fucking river. I can say girls are fucking sluts. Or girls are attention whores. Why did you make a thread on a male dominated forum saying this not expecting attention? Girls choose assholes to date. The end.

Nemesis
02-24-2010, 07:39 AM
lol 18 year old dudes arent....men....

Kevykev
02-24-2010, 07:56 AM
I'm not, I'm one of the good ones. :)

There are 65,659 left in the world!

bdydrpdmazda
02-24-2010, 08:01 AM
are assholes.

STFU and be a dyke with Lizbiz, you two are meant for each other...

BKgen®
02-24-2010, 08:47 AM
Cry me a fucking river. I can say girls are fucking sluts. Or girls are attention whores. Why did you make a thread on a male dominated forum saying this not expecting attention? Girls choose assholes to date. The end.
SWOOSH...

NOTHIN' BUT NET!!!

JDMbabe
02-24-2010, 09:36 AM
well idk. ive said all that i had to and so did everyone else. but some how i know that once again later down the road its going to keep on hapening if yall just looking on the outside, and being superficial even though yall say that yall are not. just stop going for assholes hot fuck that you see at the club or mall or something.

go for guys at car meets. hahaaha jk, jk

thats where i found my last asshole, no thank you lol

nreggie454
02-24-2010, 09:45 AM
Women are giant complainers who think all guys should be Edward from Twilight or that douche from The Notebook. When they get realistic and quit seeking out assholes then they will be much happier.

bdydrpdmazda
02-24-2010, 09:49 AM
Im a fucking ass hole but i dont need some bitch calling me one, so to the OP, cry me a fucking river...

lanning
02-24-2010, 09:51 AM
If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

Women are giant complainers who think all guys should be Edward from Twilight or that douche from The Notebook. When they get realistic and quit seeking out assholes then they will be much happier.
TROOF

Firefightin_tC
02-24-2010, 09:53 AM

Best post I've read yet.

JDMbabe
02-24-2010, 09:53 AM

you know maybe this is true, and the media and everyone just makes it out to be where this is how every guy should act... and i understand no one is perfect, but doing things intentionally to hurt someone, or making the girl pay for EVERYTHING and just not give them the attention they need, but give it to other females that aren't their girlfriend... i have so many friends that are girls that feel the same way and like all of them just this week have broken up including myself, because of THE GUY there has been like 5 girls i know that are my bestfriends, its crazy

Firefightin_tC
02-24-2010, 09:56 AM
You probably just got shitty taste in men.

JDMbabe
02-24-2010, 09:57 AM
You probably just got shitty taste in men.

well ive only dated car guys and musicians...
soooo you do the math... they are the only guys that i have a mutual
like for idk.

Firefightin_tC
02-24-2010, 10:00 AM
Well, I'm not trying to be a dick.

..but if the guys you've dated have been assholes/jerks/insert-adjective here...

Mebbie...

1.) You need to change up who you're dating
2.) It's time for a little self-reflection and truthful self-evaluation.

Just a bit of info.

Firefightin_tC
02-24-2010, 10:02 AM

..but if the guys you've dated have been assholes/jerks/insert-adjective here...

Mebbie...

Just a bit of info.

BKgen®
02-24-2010, 10:05 AM
well ive only dated car guys and musicians...
soooo you do the math... they are the only guys that i have a mutual
like for idk.

Were they black?

JDMbabe
02-24-2010, 10:06 AM

Mebbie...

Just a bit of info.

No i dont think youre being a dick, id prefer a males point of view cause thats what im dealing with... its just me trying to understand you guys more, cause i really dont get guys... i hang around guys 24/7 i always thought they thought i was "one of the guys" too and just didnt treat me like a girl.

RL...
02-24-2010, 10:07 AM
m an asshole, but I always get the ladies so one can deduce the equation

how to get girls = be an asshole + drive a maxipad

JDMbabe
Were they black?

one guy was black, another guy mixed, last two white

bdydrpdmazda

Mebbie...

Just a bit of info.

Mebbie...

Just a bit of info.
so right you posted it twice...

bdydrpdmazda
02-24-2010, 10:10 AM
one guy was black, another guy mixed, last two white
:love:

Kasper
02-24-2010, 10:11 AM
a good man once said that men act like dicks for one reason.. cause when we were nice.... uuuuu wouldnt fuck us! besides im a nice guy. and nice guys always get left because you women cant make up your mind on what you want! and when ya get a girl that says "i cant date you cause your just to nice" its really hard not to slap da bitch!

Firefightin_tC
02-24-2010, 10:12 AM
No i dont think youre being a dick, id prefer a males point of view cause thats what im dealing with... its just me trying to understand you guys more, cause i really dont get guys... i hang around guys 24/7 i always thought they thought i was "one of the guys" too and just didnt treat me like a girl.

See there's your problem.

You want to be treated like one of the guys and not treated like a girl.

Newsflash.

Guys treat other guys like assholes. Friends and enemies alike.

It's what we do.

You can't have it both ways. Either you get treated like a girl or not and they treat you like shit.

Guys have tough skin so we don't let that shit bother us. But whne someone says "Guys are assholes" but they want to be one of the guys...they don't understand what it means to be "One of the Guys" completely.

You take the good with the bad.

Not just the bits and pieces you like.

JDMbabe
02-24-2010, 10:12 AM
i dont mind an asshole as long as he aint one to me or his momma... lol

JDMbabe
02-24-2010, 10:14 AM
See there's your problem.

You want to be treated like one of the guys and not treated like a girl.

Newsflash.

Guys treat other guys like assholes. Friends and enemies alike.

It's what we do.

You can't have it both ways. Either you get treated like a girl or not and they treat you like shit.

Guys have tough skin so we don't let that shit bother us. But whne someone says "Guys are assholes" but they want to be one of the guys...they don't understand what it means to be "One of the Guys" completely.

You take the good with the bad.

Not just the bits and pieces you like.

its not that i even try to be one of the guys... we just have common interests, but i also have a girly side tooo like i am very girly, but i enjoy male interests that most girls dont. i guess you cant have the best of both worlds lol

Firefightin_tC
02-24-2010, 10:29 AM
Glad you starting to understand it.

It blows, but such is life.

Kasper
02-24-2010, 10:33 AM
ya can.. ya just gotta take it in stride.. and im sure you'll find the right man to help you get there..

SE-R_Li-Go
02-24-2010, 12:52 PM
Ok, reading this thread, Ive come to realize you girls need to stop going for looks, money ect and go for the shy, quiet guys. Y'all always pick the prick guys, and then bitch about it. I hear it everyday at work from my service advisor and several friends. I tell them how I feel, then it pisses them off, and I get called an asshole, jerk ect. Im just being honest with them, if you play in the sun, you're going to get burned.

Hell, Im not hot, not that much in shape anymore, Im shy ect ect, I was raised to be a respectful man, Ive always hung with the more mature crowd (25-40) since I was 16. I do all the things a woman needs and tells her all the things she needs to hear, not because she needs it and needs to hear it, but for the fact that I mean it and I want to do those things. Eh, what's the point in trying to defend some of us good guys, y'all are going to keep going for the lame dudes anyway. I'll keep doing my thing ;)

i dont go for looks or money. this guy was shorter than me which is very different for me and he was white which is also different bc i dont generally date white guys. and im going to be a bilingual nurse, so i will be able to make my own money when i graduate. he is in the army right now going to school to become an officer. i have no idea how much money he has.
you can be a good guy and still have an asshole side (yes i know thats contradicting).
thats how he was. he was very chivalrous and respectful
and its not like i purposely go for the guys who are going to hurt me. i dont know anyone who wants to get hurt.

exhibit A

if you fucking read, i earlier said i knew i was going to get bashed and that i dont give a flying fuck.
and you also would have seen that i said you guys got to have your "all women are whores thread" to vent and bitch so here is a thread for the girls to have.

thats why i dont date them.

a good man once said that men act like dicks for one reason.. cause when we were nice.... uuuuu wouldnt fuck us! besides im a nice guy. and nice guys always get left because you women cant make up your mind on what you want! and when ya get a girl that says "i cant date you cause your just to nice" its really hard not to slap da bitch!

i love the nice guys.
the true ones are just hard to find behind all the assholes.
and i would slap her.

roxie911
02-24-2010, 01:05 PM
Well, I like guys. They're assholes, but they're sexy assholes. JUUUUUST SAYIN

and if you're "surprised" that another guy is an "asshole" to you, then you need to wake up. Every guy is gonna be an asshole at least ONCE. Shit happens.

Bajjani
02-24-2010, 01:14 PM
Maybe if every guy you date is an asshole in the end it is a problem with yourself? Like if you drive every guy to be a complete ass it could be that you get annoying..

I dont know, just throwin out theories

Everyone has their moments to be an asshole or a bitch, so we're all assholes and all you women are a bunch of bitches .. I don't mind a little argument every once in a while I like dating women who actually have a brain and a backbone and dont mind standing up for something. In the end if you can't move on past a fight then you are in fact immature.

K20Z1
02-24-2010, 01:24 PM
i'm not

skacore
02-24-2010, 01:37 PM
nou

SE-R_Li-Go
02-24-2010, 01:44 PM
Maybe if every guy you date is an asshole in the end it is a problem with yourself? Like if you drive every guy to be a complete ass it could be that you get annoying..

I dont know, just throwin out theories

Everyone has their moments to be an asshole or a bitch, so we're all assholes and all you women are a bunch of bitches .. I don't mind a little argument every once in a while I like dating women who actually have a brain and a backbone and dont mind standing up for something. In the end if you can't move on past a fight then you are in fact immature.

i agree that everyone has their moments. thats why its stupid when there are guys getting butt hurt over this. its better to just know that you are one. i have no problem admitting that i can be a bitch. i know it.
and i dont think i was being annoying. he feels that i didnt appreciate him and that i wasnt loyal to him. but i was. he just didnt see it and he admits it. he didnt think about the time i drove 40mins out in the snow and ice, sliding down hills for him when he told me he got in an accident. he didnt think about the fact that i had to choose between dating him or my best friend and i chose him and in the process change everything between me and my best friend.
i like to think that i am a good person and that'd i'd be a good girlfriend. i try to make whoever i'm with happy. i would have no problem going into the kitchen and making him a sandwich. i like doing things for him.

i'm not

quang, honey, you can be an ass.
but i still love you :)

Bajjani
02-24-2010, 01:58 PM
i agree that everyone has their moments. thats why its stupid when there are guys getting butt hurt over this. its better to just know that you are one. i have no problem admitting that i can be a bitch. i know it.
and i dont think i was being annoying. he feels that i didnt appreciate him and that i wasnt loyal to him. but i was. he just didnt see it and he admits it. he didnt think about the time i drove 40mins out in the snow and ice, sliding down hills for him when he told me he got in an accident. he didnt think about the fact that i had to choose between dating him or my best friend and i chose him and in the process change everything between me and my best friend.
i like to think that i am a good person and that'd i'd be a good girlfriend. i try to make whoever i'm with happy. i would have no problem going into the kitchen and making him a sandwich. i like doing things for him.

*shrug* I don't know you, just theorizing
Sometimes we do shit unintentionally that may come across as being rude even though we're doing it for genuine and caring reasons. IE I didn't go out w/my gf to bars and shit as much as she would have liked or as much as I should, because I had class in the morning. We were together three years and I wanted to make sure I didn't fuck up school or I would have nothing to offer her and it may not be important to her but it was to me. So in making a sacrifice of not going out she thought I was just not wanting to go out and do stuff with her and really I was trying to make sure I would be able to in the future.

SE-R_Li-Go
02-24-2010, 02:01 PM
*shrug* I don't know you, just theorizing

i understand.

Nemesis
02-24-2010, 02:02 PM
this guy was shorter than me .

Theres your answer. Napoleon complex.

Problem solved. Never date a guy shorter than you :D or short dudes in general. lolol

Bajjani
02-24-2010, 02:04 PM

Problem solved. Never date a guy shorter than you :D or short dudes in general. lolol

Short is relative...

Nemesis
02-24-2010, 02:05 PM
Short is relative...

compared to a midget.

Bajjani
02-24-2010, 02:06 PM
compared to a midget.

Well then not very many people are short compared to a midget.

K20Z1
02-24-2010, 02:06 PM

:D

yomomspimp06
02-24-2010, 02:08 PM
no joke, the "bigger" guys get the hottest girls. It's all in timing. The hot girl has to realize that the nice guy is who she wants. Before she makes that choice, us guys have no chance. It's a womans world. never forget it....

i have so many friends that are girls that feel the same way and like all of them just this week have broken up including myself, because of THE GUY there has been like 5 girls i know that are my bestfriends, its crazy

It's almost like periods. You hang out with them long enough and you start to get it around the same time. One girl has a problem that floods over to the other girl and the other girl etc...Learn that your relationship is your relationship. It's not going to be the same between two relationships. If your friends man puts his arm around his girl when they walk don't bitch at your man when you get home because he doesn't do that. That's not the relationship you guys built.

alpine_aw11
02-24-2010, 02:10 PM
And by the way, women need to stop seeing these bullshit chick-flicks hollywood keeps vomiting into theaters. What you saw in The Notebook will never happen to you. Any good relationship is going to involve a lot of anger from time to time, it all depends on if both people are willing to deal with it. My g/f has bad anxiety and depression, so she goes nuts on me sometimes and believe me I return it. But I love her to death so I'll put up with the bullshit.

Echonova
02-24-2010, 02:11 PM
How did I miss this thread... Lulz.

As an older man I have wisdom and therefore the perfect solution to your problems.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/owned-9.gif

SE-R_Li-Go
02-24-2010, 02:11 PM

i'm tall for a girl
and im pretty sure he had no problem with me being taller than him.

K20Z1
02-24-2010, 02:14 PM
It's almost like periods. You hang out with them long enough and you start to get it around the same time. One girl has a problem that floods over to the other girl and the other girl etc...Learn that your relationship is your relationship. It's not going to be the same between two relationships. If your friends man puts his arm around his girl when they walk don't bitch at your man when you get home because he doesn't do that. That's not the relationship you guys built.

and i gets mad wen i dont get to put it in the anus :crazy: :(

Bajjani
02-24-2010, 02:14 PM
i'm tall for a girl
and im pretty sure he had no problem with me being taller than him.

how tall

LizBiz
02-24-2010, 02:21 PM
Hell yea dudes are assholes. And you know what you do with assholes?? Fuk em!!!!!

Bajjani
02-24-2010, 02:22 PM
Hell yea dudes are assholes. And you know what you do with assholes?? Fuk em!!!!!

Yea, you've been around.

And yes, I know the joke and the reference.

K20Z1
02-24-2010, 02:22 PM
how tall

lisa is like a damn flag pole man i cant even reach her

Bajjani
02-24-2010, 02:24 PM

So a high five is out of the question?

yomomspimp06
02-24-2010, 02:26 PM
...long legs are the BEST

Nemesis
02-24-2010, 02:26 PM
YOUR MOM IS THE BEST

K20Z1
02-24-2010, 02:27 PM
So a high five is out of the question?

high fives are out of my league ..

it would take an average guy a ladder to kiss her
just saying..

Nemesis
02-24-2010, 02:28 PM
http://www.heartless-bitches.com/rants/niceguys/notniceguys.shtml

roxie911
02-24-2010, 02:30 PM

THIS :goodjob:

That's my number one rule...you gotta be taller than me (it's not too hard though lol)

Nemesis
02-24-2010, 02:30 PM
(it's not too hard though lol)

thats what she said

roxie911
02-24-2010, 02:31 PM
thats what she said

UGH!! I knew someone was gonna do that lol

LizBiz
02-24-2010, 02:33 PM
UGH!! I knew someone was gonna do that lolPost up what said asshole did. This thing is too many pages.

roxie911
02-24-2010, 02:34 PM
Post up what said asshole did. This thing is too many pages.

What're you talking about?? lol

LizBiz
02-24-2010, 02:35 PM
What're you talking about?? lol My bad I though you made this thread.....

OP post up what said asshole did!!!!

Bajjani
02-24-2010, 02:37 PM
Pictures of boobs or your argument holds no water.

stillaneon
02-24-2010, 02:42 PM
My bad I though you made this thread.....

OP post up what said asshole did!!!!

Why? No one gives a shit what the guy did or your "solution".

Destineal
02-24-2010, 02:44 PM
Bottom line is nice guys finish last in most cases. Ya'll want the asshole, but get made when he starts shitting. What did you expect to happen? You're only 18 and have a long way to go. 5 years from now, you're not going to be the same person you are now. Stop worrying about dating for a while, and focus on you. I promise the guys will always be there.

Destineal
02-24-2010, 02:44 PM
RANT!

LizBiz
02-24-2010, 02:49 PM
Why? No one gives a shit what the guy did or your "solution". STFU take your ass to Sonic!! With your Ground Level friends.

Bajjani
02-24-2010, 02:52 PM
STFU take your ass to Sonic!! With your Ground Level friends.

Man, you told him.

stillaneon
02-24-2010, 02:54 PM
STFU take your ass to Sonic!! With your Ground Level friends.

Seriously?

That's it? I'm disappointed...

The Creeper
02-24-2010, 03:02 PM
Women are whores. All of them.

LizBiz
02-24-2010, 03:04 PM
Seriously?

That's it? I'm disappointed... LOL...I try not to hurt you too bad. Ranessa will kick my ass.

DVSRX-7
02-24-2010, 03:18 PM
are assholes.

Come with me if you want to live (Terminator voice)

I won't be an ass to you, but I'll show you the moon ;)

Nemesis
02-24-2010, 03:23 PM

Irony.

Bajjani
02-24-2010, 03:24 PM
Come with me if you want to live (Terminator voice)

He is saying he wants you to anally stimulate him

BKgen®
02-24-2010, 03:53 PM
if you fucking read, i earlier said i knew i was going to get bashed and that i dont give a flying fuck.
and you also would have seen that i said you guys got to have your "all women are whores thread" to vent and bitch so here is a thread for the girls to have.

By responding to his post, you're showing that you actually do give a flying fuck (or 50% of a flying fuck at the very least) about what he said.

Just throwing it out there.

DVSRX-7
02-24-2010, 03:57 PM
Irony.
Shut it! :goodjob:

He is saying he wants you to anally stimulate him

Looky here Bajina! Couldn't you think of anything gayer to say? :ninja:

Greddypacked
02-24-2010, 03:58 PM
Guys are assholes and women are bitches. It's just the way it is. Girls get periods, we have testosoterone it should explain itself really lol.

teh_mugen18
02-24-2010, 04:37 PM

just saying..

haa not really LOL, im like 2 or 3 inches taller than her :gay:

she ain't that tall...imo

bdydrpdmazda
02-24-2010, 04:45 PM
I was wondering how long it would take your dumb, "women are the shit and men suck", ass to get in this thread. I actually made a reference to you a few pages back...

Bajjani
02-24-2010, 04:48 PM
Shut it! :goodjob:

Looky here Bajina! Couldn't you think of anything gayer to say? :ninja:

Probably but being gay would require effort for me where for you it seems natural.

DVSRX-7
02-24-2010, 04:50 PM
Probably but being gay would require effort for me where for you it seems natural.

So why does your screen name secretly mean Vagina? Like the one you had :thinking:

Bajjani
02-24-2010, 04:54 PM
So why does your screen name secretly mean Vagina? Like the one you had :thinking:

My screen name is my last name, which is arabic, and in no way looks or sounds like vagina.

DVSRX-7
02-24-2010, 05:02 PM
My screen name is my last name, which is arabic, and in no way looks or sounds like vagina.

Sureee :gay:

Bajjani
02-24-2010, 05:06 PM
Sureee :gay:

So, are you suggesting I'm lying that Bajjani is my last name? Just wondering. I know plenty of people who have lied about stupid shit, but why would I say thats my name if it wasn't. You're one special mother fucker aren't you? And not the good special, in case you weren't sure what I was referring to, I just called you a fucking retard.

stillaneon
02-24-2010, 05:07 PM
I was wondering how long it would take your dumb, "women are the shit and men suck", ass to get in this thread. I actually made a reference to you a few pages back...

I'm suprised it took as long as it did. The gigantic chip on her shoulder probably slowed her down.

blaknoize
02-24-2010, 05:07 PM
well... dont go ass hunting!!

and I'm hurt, I'm not even an ass of a man :cry:

DieselNuts
02-24-2010, 05:08 PM
are assholes.

show me a guy that's not an asshole and I'll show you a girl that isn't a cunt.

yomomspimp06
02-24-2010, 05:16 PM
pictures of OP...I want to see how tall she is

DVSRX-7
02-24-2010, 05:24 PM
So, are you suggesting I'm lying that Bajjani is my last name? Just wondering. I know plenty of people who have lied about stupid shit, but why would I say thats my name if it wasn't. You're one special mother fucker aren't you? And not the good special, in case you weren't sure what I was referring to, I just called you a fucking retard.

You fucking retarded motherfucker I was just kidding, reading hard lately? :thinking:

yomomspimp06
02-24-2010, 05:25 PM
RAWR!!! E-Thugs on the loose

DVSRX-7
02-24-2010, 05:27 PM
:fire:
RAWR!!! E-Thugs on the loose

Bajjani
02-24-2010, 05:40 PM
You fucking retarded motherfucker I was just kidding, reading hard lately? :thinking:

Sorry, I can't read sarcastic tones very well.

DVSRX-7
02-24-2010, 06:34 PM
Sorry, I can't read sarcastic tones very well.

Next time I will be sure to do you a big favor and put it in parentheses. :goodjob:

jhadleyh
02-24-2010, 06:35 PM
i bet liz biz is loving this thread

Echonova
02-24-2010, 07:01 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Bitch.jpg

SE-R_Li-Go
02-24-2010, 07:24 PM
how tall

im about 5'9"
not 100% sure. i cant remember the last time i was measured.

lmao

just saying..

haha shut up boo

Guys are assholes and women are bitches. It's just the way it is. Girls get periods, we have testosoterone it should explain itself really lol.

this
is
true

haa not really LOL, im like 2 or 3 inches taller than her :gay:

she ain't that tall...imo

haha thats cause you're like 7 feet tall joel :P

well... dont go ass hunting!!

and I'm hurt, I'm not even an ass of a man :cry:

awww :(
thank you for the text :) it was sweet

Bottom line is nice guys finish last in most cases. Ya'll want the asshole, but get made when he starts shitting. What did you expect to happen? You're only 18 and have a long way to go. 5 years from now, you're not going to be the same person you are now. Stop worrying about dating for a while, and focus on you. I promise the guys will always be there.

funny how the guy who hurt me the worst is the one who said this to me.

RANT!

thats exactly what this whole thread was.

teh_mugen18
02-24-2010, 07:34 PM
haha thats cause you're like 7 feet tall joel :P

LMAO that would make you like 6'10'' then!! :eek: :lmfao:

Kourt
02-24-2010, 07:34 PM
im about 5'9"

I'm 5'9" also!
yay for us

Njobe
02-24-2010, 08:21 PM
I'm 5'9" also!
yay for us
shut up

ava_Z32
02-24-2010, 08:29 PM
the way i am is this and i think it's true for most guys whether they know it or not.

girls, guys will treat you the way you allow yourself to be treated. if you demand respect, present yourself as an equal, have class, and treat us with respect, that's how you will be treated. if you act like a whore, we're going to treat you and fuck you (literally and metaphorically) like a whore. you get what you demand.

and for the record, yes there are exceptions to every rule.

K20Z1
02-24-2010, 08:32 PM
well, shit, i'm only 5'4 LOL

SE-R_Li-Go
02-24-2010, 09:06 PM
LMAO that would make you like 6'10'' then!! :eek: :lmfao:

haha shut it

I'm 5'9" also!
yay for us

haha yay!

the way i am is this and i think it's true for most guys whether they know it or not.

girls, guys will treat you the way you allow yourself to be treated. if you demand respect, present yourself as an equal, have class, and treat us with respect, that's how you will be treated. if you act like a whore, we're going to treat you and fuck you (literally and metaphorically) like a whore. you get what you demand.

and for the record, yes there are exceptions to every rule.

you and i already talked. you know how i feel :)

well, shit, i'm only 5'4 LOL

awww quangy-poo. i love you!

The Creeper
02-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Fucking skanks.

VooDooXII
02-24-2010, 09:08 PM
Grow up.

DVSRX-7
02-24-2010, 09:12 PM

This should be in all the kitchens in the world, so women know they place! :D

murderrsiren
02-24-2010, 09:16 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

im a douche bag, i admit it, dont give a fuck, chicks think im lying, get with me, figure out im an asshole, bitch about it, then move on.

BKgen®
02-24-2010, 09:22 PM
I see IA has found its new star attention whore.

bdydrpdmazda
02-24-2010, 09:24 PM
Why? No one gives a shit what the guy did or your "solution".
this...

DVSRX-7
02-25-2010, 06:02 PM
I see IA has found its new star attention whore.

LOL

Why was i thinking of posting this today?

slostang
02-25-2010, 08:56 PM
posting here.

yomomspimp06
02-25-2010, 08:58 PM
got to meet the hottie, with the million dollar body
they say it's over budget, but you pay her just to touch it

Kasper
02-25-2010, 10:57 PM
i love the nice guys.
the true ones are just hard to find behind all the assholes.
and i would slap her.[/quote]

Ha yeah ya say that. but i dunno if thats true! na i dont put my hands on a woman in anger. unless im defending myself. but i did worse in most peoples eyes. i had sex with her sister (in her bed as she was walking in) , and then took her sister to mexico with me (which is where i was going to be takeing her!) but thats what she gets for cheaten!

Bajjani
02-26-2010, 10:49 AM
Boobs make this thread better

87 Turbo II
02-26-2010, 11:42 AM

yeah, from ages like 8 until 16, after that we're caught up. I've dated a VERY immature girl who was older than me so it isn't about "growing up" or "maturing" atthis age, it's about your mentality. Either way, I always try to be a sweet guy, and I hope I never turn asshole on a girl, but according to this thread, because I am white it'll happen (I really don't understand what being white would do to make a guy more of an asshole, maybe you've just dated MORE white guys in general and since you've come to the conclusion every guy on the planet is an ass, and 80% of the guy's you've dated were white, then white guys are 80% more likely to be an ass in your eyes, idk, maybe white guys ARE more of assholes due to cultural upbringing). I know you're just venting, and can't possibly think ALL men are assholes, but saying it is pretty unfair to the nice guys. I understand the same can be said about the "all women are whores" thread but I didn't make that, and also disagree with it.

Blitanicle99
02-26-2010, 02:55 PM
STFU.

Nemesis
02-26-2010, 02:56 PM
this thread is still up on Friday lolol

UpSideDownDesi
02-26-2010, 03:05 PM
90% of the girls don't know what they want and always have their mind wandering around, even when they are in a relationship. Most are like a open book that one can walk up & read then move along.

AdriSciontC
02-26-2010, 04:36 PM
I learned this in psychology class, but most women usually are attracted to the "bad boy" even if he does start off "nicey nicey". Its something we do without even thinking about it. Its almost as bad as self destruction. You just really need to love yourself first and if you are confident you'll find one that isn't out to screw you over. And don't make excuses for them when they start fucking up, WORST THING EVER TO DO... just throwin it out there, learn from this experience, don't write off all men as the same, spend sometime finding out who YOU are as a person and then when you least expect it the right guy for you will come walking into your life....

real talk...

AdriSciontC
02-26-2010, 04:37 PM
90% of the girls don't know what they want and always have their mind wandering around, even when they are in a relationship. Most are like a open book that one can walk up & read then move along.

I could say this about men to (except they're the ones "reading as many books as they can"), maybe its just THESE people who shouldn't be in a relationship...

Nemesis
02-26-2010, 04:55 PM
alright ladies im a bad motha

98blackcivic
02-26-2010, 04:59 PM
yea we're assholes..cuz we rule this world!
we've built this world and have conquered everything and everyone
we're awesome

dun worry i love bitches too

Nemesis
02-26-2010, 05:01 PM
yea we're assholes..cuz we rule this world!
we've built this world and have conquered everything and everyone
we're awesome

dun worry i love bitches too

yaaaaaaaaaaaa thats the attitude!

+40! lolol

blaknoize
02-26-2010, 05:14 PM
I learned this in psychology class, but most women usually are attracted to the "bad boy" even if he does start off "nicey nicey".

U didnt learn that in fukin psychology. All women do that stupid bullshytin ass move and blame the rest of the "to come" guys on their past because they loved the jock that banged all the cheerleaders and he turned out to be a douche with nothing but his highschool memories.

Then they wonder around not knowing who or what they want but resist to commit too someone that means well and isnt a badass.

AdriSciontC
02-26-2010, 05:37 PM
U didnt learn that in fukin psychology. All women do that stupid bullshytin ass move and blame the rest of the "to come" guys on their past because they loved the jock that banged all the cheerleaders and he turned out to be a douche with nothing but his highschool memories.

Then they wonder around not knowing who or what they want but resist to commit too someone that means well and isnt a badass.

Actually I did. But I have known this for a while, I never bitch and moan about dating an asshole... I just take it as a learning experience. I now don't take crap from them and I've learned to like who I am and I am now with an AMAZING guy! Who is not a dick... I mean ummm Sorry Brandon your secret's out... :D

yomomspimp06
02-26-2010, 05:43 PM
spend sometime finding out who YOU are as a person and then when you least expect it the right guy for you will come walking into your life....

real talk...

"Real Talk" haha but seriously this is some of the best advice to come out of this thread...

Echonova
03-05-2010, 08:59 AM

so far, its working.http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/congratulations.jpg

§treet_§peed
03-05-2010, 09:04 AM
And the leg humping begins.

Echonova
03-05-2010, 09:05 AM
And the leg humping begins.... Yeah, it just started.:rolleyes:

§treet_§peed
03-05-2010, 09:06 AM
... Yeah, it just started.:rolleyes:
I'm sure, you just posted honey.

Echonova
03-05-2010, 09:13 AM
I'm sure, you just posted honey.Do you honestly, in your heart of hearts, think it's possible for you to E-thug me?? Watch your fucking tone when you type in my direction.

I'm a bad mother fucker. Honey.

§treet_§peed
03-05-2010, 09:18 AM
Do you honestly, in your heart of hearts, think it's possible for you to E-thug me?? Watch your fucking tone when you type in my direction.

I'm a bad mother fucker. Honey.
Lol I'm not trying to E-Thug you sweet heart.

No Homo...

xxbckiexx
03-05-2010, 09:18 AM
suck my dick.

Echonova
03-05-2010, 09:20 AM
Lol I'm not trying to E-Thug you sweet heart.Good thing... For you:lmfao:

No Homo...:(

swimshark
03-05-2010, 09:22 AM
alright ladies im a bad motha

youre just a big teddy bear lol

Echonova
03-05-2010, 09:22 AM
suck my dick.http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Danny.gif

The Creeper
03-05-2010, 09:24 AM
Fucking skanks.

SE-R_Li-Go
03-05-2010, 07:22 PM
ughh why did y'all have to bump this back?
lol

Julio
03-05-2010, 07:45 PM
you are only 18...

sad part of all this .. is just the beginning..

swimshark
03-06-2010, 01:27 AM
ughh why did y'all have to bump this back?
lol

its fun to keep it going

btw your gonna go through a lot of different arguments, fights and attitudes throughout a relationship. better get used to it. if you can work through it and learn how to work things out it only makes the relationship stronger. well for the most part that is unless they are a complete psycho with issues lol :ninja:

jdm-civic
03-06-2010, 01:38 AM
relationships suck..........well from what ive been through so far......

ava_Z32
03-06-2010, 05:04 PM
anything you type sucks.....well from everything i've read so far. :D
-rep me again pleaseeeeee

jdm-civic
03-06-2010, 05:06 PM
^^why must you be a homo and look at everything i write? if your trying to clue me in on something:gay:, sorry but i like women only...........

ava_Z32
03-06-2010, 05:15 PM
lolol yes, you've got me, under all the insults and name calling i really just want your dick. :lmfao::gay:

jdm-civic
03-06-2010, 05:19 PM
thats all you had to say!...............damn your gay:gay:, you comin to the meet tonite:ninja:

SE-R_Li-Go
03-06-2010, 05:27 PM
yes, i know there are going to be arguments in relationships. i know. and that is a good thing because if there weren't arguements then the relationship, in my opinion, would be boring and most likely fake.
i was just really pissed. im over it now and things are good between my boyfriend and me.
again, i was just pissed. thats all.

Mantooth
03-06-2010, 05:31 PM
thats all you had to say!...............damn your gay:gay:, you comin to the meet tonite:ninja:

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i164/wesb18dc2/youre.jpg

jdm-civic
03-06-2010, 05:36 PM
damn, i'm sorry captain spelling bee!!! oh and don't let me forget this-'10

Mantooth
03-06-2010, 05:37 PM
damn, i'm sorry captain spelling bee!!! oh and don't let me forget this-'10I'm just here to help. <3

It wasn't your spelling, it was your grammar... :D

jdm-civic
03-06-2010, 05:44 PM
YOU'RE corrrect but YOUR taking spelling and grammar on a forum to hard! like their and they're most people get then confused but when typing useless b.s. most people over look it!

SE-R_Li-Go
03-06-2010, 05:57 PM
YOU'RE corrrect but YOU'RE taking spelling and grammar on a forum to hard! like their and they're most people get then confused but when typing useless b.s. most people over look it!

fixed
and i disagree. most people don't over look it.
it bugs me when people use the wrong form of a word.

Mantooth
03-06-2010, 05:59 PM
YOU'RE corrrect but YOUR taking spelling and grammar on a forum to hard! like their and they're most people get then confused but when typing useless b.s. most people over look it!Using proper grammar, spelling, and sentence structure makes you seem more intelligent to your readers. Practice makes better. If you're going to type like shit on an internet forum, it might come second nature to type like shit on your resume. Continue typing like shit and I'll continue reminding you* that you're a fuck-up until you* can form a coherent sentence.

*Disclaimer: By "you", I mean in general.

Mantooth
03-06-2010, 06:01 PM
fixed
and i disagree. most people don't over look it.
it bugs me when people use the wrong form of a word.See, she makes since/cents/sense.

jdm-civic, pick one.

jdm-civic
03-06-2010, 06:03 PM
Using proper grammar, spelling, and sentence structure makes you seem more intelligent to your readers. Practice makes better. If you're going to type like shit on an internet forum, it might come second nature to type like shit on your resume. Continue typing like shit and I'll continue reminding you that you're a fuck-up until you* can form a coherent sentence.

*Disclaimer: By "you", I mean in general.

seem, but not necessarily true in all cases. And in the case of a resume, there is no doubt it will be grammatically correct for the simple fact of that being my life/future at stake! IA.......not so serious IMO

Mantooth
03-06-2010, 06:07 PM
seem, but not necessarily true in all cases.Yes. Every time, all the time.

jdm-civic
03-06-2010, 06:07 PM
i'll take sense for $300 Alex!

Echonova
03-06-2010, 06:08 PM
yes, i know there are going to be arguments in relationships. i know. and that is a good thing because if there weren't arguements then the relationship, in my opinion, would be boring and most likely fake.
i was just really pissed. im over it now and things are good between my boyfriend and me.
again, i was just pissed. thats all.LOL

jdm-civic
03-06-2010, 06:09 PM
^and I!

teh_mugen18
03-06-2010, 06:15 PM
OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! lol

SE-R_Li-Go
03-06-2010, 07:09 PM
LOL

haha glad I could make you laugh :D

VooDooXII
03-07-2010, 08:00 PM
Wish it was always that easy.

SE-R_Li-Go
03-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Wish it was always that easy.

:thinking:you wish what was that easy?

Slow Motion
03-07-2010, 11:24 PM
are assholes.

To women,

I just would like to give you a few words of wisdom. If you keep dating "assholes", isn't it about time you take a look in the mirror. To be honest, it's not the men ("assholes"), it is You. You are the one who invites these men into your life, ignoring all the red flags that show up very early on. Most of the time women think they can change men, others are just blind to the fact that the guy is an asshat from the beginning. Maybe he has money, maybe he puts on the nice guy front which won't last long, or maybe he just lays the pipe well. What ever the case may be, please believe me when I say it, It is not his fault it is yours, just because YOU made him apart of you life. You can either face the facts and change or continue to allow "assholes" to become people you fall in love with or worse...marry.

Note: If you feel like this doesn't apply to YOU, please do ignore it. It's the truth though.

teh_mugen18
03-08-2010, 07:19 PM
lolol i wish i was an asshole... :lmfao:

omidzahedian
03-09-2010, 10:15 AM
Also

Dear Women,
Please realize what your role in a relationship is, especially when you get married. All a man wants is for his wife/girlfriend to clean house while he is at work providing for you. Cook on occasions, suppost him when times are needed. Please, Please dont call and nag,bitch and moan about stuff that dosent matter at all. Try and get along with his family and friends. Realize that he is gonna want to go out and hang with the guys, or go outside and work in the garage. Have sex with him atleast 3 times a week, that way he will not think about other women as much. A blowjob here and there is always great to. Also one other thing, keep your weight down, make sure you look good for your significant other. Because believe it or not, attraction is very important. And one other thing let him make the important decisions because every guy knows that women cant make decisions on there own, espicially important ones.

love, every guy on here

Thanks